这都是怎么回事
So what does this all mean?
最可能是肖的队伍
Well, our best guess is that Shaw’s crew
正在建造某种暗影系统
is building a Nightshade device.
-什么系统 -一种科技炸♥弹♥
– Which is? – A tech bomb.
能使整个军方通讯电网
Designed to block an entire military communication grid
瘫痪24小时
for 24 hours.
战斗中哪怕只有一秒分神
If you blind a soldier for a single second
也能因此丧命
in the middle of a fight, he dies.
整个国家的通讯被切断24小时
If you blind a country for 24 hours,
所造成的伤亡根本无法想象
the loss of life is unthinkable.
在懂行的买♥♥家眼里这东西值几十亿
This could be worth billions to the right buyer.
有几十亿?
Billions?
我们干脆偷回来得了
Why don’t we just steal that shit?
伙计
Hey, man.
哪个是一块钱
Which one of these things is a dollar?
这里写着…
It says something about…
我请客
It’s on the house.
我需要你们帮我捉到肖
I want you to help me catch Shaw.
他还缺最后一件
He’s only got one piece left that he needs,
我们要在他到手前阻止他
and I intend to stop him before he gets it.
我知道你们像亲人一样
Now, I know you guys are a family.
现在我就给你们一个机会
So I’m offering you a chance right now
让这个家庭再次团圆
to make that family whole again.
你想让我们再次团圆吗
You want to make this family whole again?
带我们找拉蒂 我们会捉住肖
Get us to Letty, we’ll get you Shaw,
之前的案底一笔勾销
full pardons all the way around.
这个我保证不了
I can’t promise you that.
你可以
Yes, you can.
这就是条件
That’s the deal.
接不接受随你
Take it or leave it.
你们捉到肖
You get me Shaw,
我就给你们豁免
and I’ll get your pardons.
你们都听到了
You heard him.
但这次不一样
But this is different.
我们不是对付条子
We’re not dealing with cops,
也不是对付毒贩
we’re not dealing with drug dealers.
根本不是一个级别
This is a whole different level.
这活有报酬吧
We’re getting paid, right?
把衣服掀起来
Lift your shirt.
国际刑♥警♥在莫斯科逮到一个肖的手下
Interpol picked up one of Shaw’s guys in Moscow.
我对他进行了心理辅♥导♥
I went in, had a little therapy session with him.
他供出了肖的藏身之处
He gave up Shaw’s hideout.
那我们为什么不行动
Then why aren’t we down there now?
人家没邀请我们
Well, we weren’t invited.
霍布斯 诱饵已经放回去了
Hobbs, they’re sending in your punching bag.
他带着通讯设备
He’s wired.
他们行动之前先确定里面那个是不是肖
He’s going to give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in.
条子就这么把你放了?
So, the cops just let you go, huh?
别担心 我什么都没说
Don’t worry, I didn’t give them shit.
我不是担心
Oh, I’m not worried.
好了
Okay,
帮我启动它
turn it over for me.
行了
God, it’s amazing.
最简单的东西也能引发最大的问题
The simplest things can cause the biggest problems.
但好消息是 把坏的部分换掉
Good news is, if you swap out a bad part,
一切还是完美无瑕
everything runs smooth as silk again.
听着 肖
Look, Shaw.
等等
Wait, Shaw! Shaw!

Shaw!
语♥音♥匹配 欧文·肖
确认是肖无误 让他们行动吧
I just got confirmation on Shaw. They’re going in.
等等 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, hold up…
警用扫描设备显示
Police scanners are saying
国际刑♥警♥总部遭侵入
alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters.
该死
Shit.
他引开我们 好去对付国际刑♥警♥
He brought us here so he could take down Interpol.
这一切都是个陷阱
This whole thing’s a set-up.
-布莱恩 你带队走 -你呢
– Brian, take the team. – What about you?
霍布斯和我等着肖
Hobbs and I will wait for Shaw.
肖能带我们找到拉蒂
Shaw leads to Letty.
快出来 王八蛋
Come on, you son of a bitch.
这是什么
What’s this?
上次干活的报酬
It’s your share from the last job.
你也是一份子 奥克斯
You’re part of the team, Oakes.
干了活当然有报酬
You do your job, you get paid.
里面还有点额外奖励
There’s a little extra in there for you.
就当是预支吧
Consider it an advance.
预支什么
For what?
预支下次任务的报酬
The next job, of course.
什么任务
Which job?
我们现在做的这个
The one we’re working right now.
汉 离国际刑♥警♥总部还有多远
Han, how far are we from Interpol?
还有两个街口
Twelve blocks away.
伙计们 这里跟座鬼城一样
You guys, it’s a ghost town over here.
肖把所有条子都引到那边去了
Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him.
游戏该结束了 干掉他们
All right, y’all, we’re in this shit, so let’s go get it.
跟你赛车很愉快 伙计
It’s been fun running with you, mate.
把包扔掉
Stop! Drop the bag!
-他来了 -收到
– There he is. – On it.
托雷多 在你前面 别跟丢了
Toretto, it’s on you. Straight ahead, don’t lose him.
绝对不会
Ain’t gonna happen.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry about that, boys.
国际刑♥警♥总部就在前面了
Interpol, straight ahead.
兄弟们 有贵客上门了
Let’s go, guys. We’ve got company.
行动 兄弟们
Let’s go, boys.
我们上
Get in! Let’s go!
我们得行动 快
Hey! We got to move. Now!
肖 有三辆车尾随我们
Shaw, we have three cars tailing us.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
准备好芯片干扰 快点
我来应付这辆路虎
Guys, I got the Rover.
好 那我来应付…
Okay, I got…
这个叫不上名的鬼东西
Whatever the hell that thing is.
那是什么 冰球吗
What is that, a hockey puck?
打中了
一号♥芯片已就绪
该死
Oh! Shit!
最后一台芯片就位
没用 没用
正在接近目标位置
Approaching rendezvous point.
唐 泰吉和罗曼被撞翻了 你在哪
Dom! Tej and Roman are out! Where you at?
我就在你后面
I’m right behind you!
快到了 我要放手一搏
Stay on track. I’m taking the contingency.
大伙 我盯住肖了 他刚刚左转
Boys, I got eyes on Shaw. He just made a left.
-我去右边 -托雷多 左转
– I got right. – Toretto, make that left!

我需要你的帮助
没问题
No problem.
拉蒂
Letty.
你来驾驶
Take the wheel.
拉蒂
Letty.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
我们又不是在巴西
We are not in Brazil.
你们居然玩起了空中飞车?
So, now we got cars flying in the air?
还是在拍007吗 我们不能这样做
On some 007- type shit? This is not what we do!
伙计 你该去做心理检查了
Man, you really got to check that emotion.
你的公鸭嗓都变成狗狗音了
Your voice just went from Shaggy to Scooby- Doo.
“我们不能…汪汪汪”
“This is not what we…”
当一个女人冲你开枪时
See, man, when a woman starts shooting at you,
你就该夹起尾巴开溜
that’s a clear sign to back the fuck off!
我们不能再这样下去了
We need to get the hell out of Dodge!
如果打中我脑门怎么办 伙计
That could have been my forehead, man.
不会
No.
你脑门比这大多了
That’s not as big as your forehead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!