我追这伙人
I’ve been chasing this
追了四个大洲十二个国家
guy across four continents and 12 countries,
所以相信我 我最不想来的地方
and believe me, the last damn place I want to be right now
就是在你门口 忽悠你来帮忙
is on your front doorstep, selling Girl Scout cookies.
我需要你的帮助 唐
I need your help, Dom.
我需要你的队伍
I need your team.
女士们 把酒满上
Okay, ladies, bring it in.
我来祝个酒
Listen, I want to make a toast.
来吧
Come on.
我知道你们有人已经去过澳门了
Listen, I know a few of y’all have already been to Macau,
但跟我一起去
but you have never seen the town
你们才知道什么叫享受
till you’ve seen it through my eyes.
我有海景顶楼套房♥
We got a penthouse suite
会改变你们人生
with an ocean view that’s going to change your life.
150英尺游艇 艇上有直升机
150- foot yacht with a helicopter pad…
应该说 我将带你们
Mmm- hmm. Safe to say,
见识一下极乐世界
you’re about to have the time of your lives.
不 是你才对
No, you are.
干杯
Cheers.
快看 开着法拉利的高富帅
是啊 你以前可是罗宾汉 有钱大家花
你懂我意思的
钱改变了你
你说得对
钱的确改变了我
我意识到钱不是树上长出来的
是天上掉下来的
谢谢 看起来很好吃
粤语不错嘛
Nice!
这叫走遍世界都不怕
I’m a citizen of the world.
你想没想过安定下来
Ever thought about settling down?
一起开始一段新的人生
Starting a life together?
我们现在不就是这样吗
Aren’t we doing that?
是吗
Are we?
放下你的枪
马上
哪位 唐
Hello? Dom?
我马上到
I’ll be there.
哥们 把飞机调个头
Hey, my man, I need you to turn this plane around.
女士们 计划有变
All right, listen, ladies. There’s been a little change of plans.
有临时状况
Something came up.
之前我跟你们说过的那家赌场
You know that casino I was telling you all about?
我有他们那儿
I got some vouchers
自助餐的代金券
to the buffet.
你喜欢这个吗
What do you think of this?
-他喜欢这个 -好吧
– He likes it. – All right.
是的
Yes.
还是这个
Or this?
真棒
Yes.
这才是我儿子 我们来试飞一下
That’s my boy. All right, let’s see how this thing flies.
在看吗
Are you watching?
快看谁来了 这不是唐叔叔吗
It’s Uncle Dom. What do you know?
快招手 你好啊
Are you waving? What up?
好啊 杰克
Hey, Jack.
你好吗司机叔叔 你好唐叔叔
What’s up, Uncle Dom? What’s up, Uncle Dom?
很高兴见到你
You excited to see him?
你这是已经塞车给人家了吗
Are you already pushing imports on him?
哪有 爸爸不会逼你做任何事
You say, “Dad’s not pushing anything.”
他自己选的这辆车
He chose that car.
我们知道他是奥康纳家的儿子 但是
We know he’s an O’Conner, but,
我给你带来了这个 杰克
I brought you something, Jack.
太棒了 他也是托雷多家的人
Yeah! He’s also a Toretto.
现在还不着急做出选择呢 对吧
Luckily, he has a couple more years to decide, right?
人家能决定了 米娅
I think he decided, Mia.
他该睡午觉了
I think it’s time for his nap.
来吧宝贝
Come on, baby. Okay.
拜拜啦
Say bye.
这感觉很奇怪吧
It’s weird, huh?
什么奇怪
What’s weird?
我现在 有了一切
We got everything.
甚至还有啤酒和烧烤
You know, down to the beer and the barbeque.
但是…
But it just…
但是感觉特别不像个家
I don’t know, it just doesn’t feel like home.
也许是因为
Maybe it’s because, uh,
有些东西 直到失去
you don’t realize how much you appreciate something
才会珍惜
until somebody takes it away.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这地方变了许多
The place has probably changed so much,
你也许认不出来了
you wouldn’t even recognize it anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
一切都变了
Everything’s changed.
你怎么样 最近忙什么呢
So what’s up with you? What’s going on?
一周之前的照片
Taken a week ago.
外交安♥全♥局♥
Diplomatic Security Service.
霍布斯
Hobbs.
我以前也经常做这种事
You know, I used to do this shit all the time as a cop.
因为警♥察♥就是这样 扰乱你的生活
This is exactly what cops do. He’s messing with your head.
拉蒂死了 唐
Letty’s dead, Dom.
我必须要确定
I need to know for sure.
我和你一起去
Then I’m going with you.
你说过 过去的都过去了
You said you were going to leave this life behind.
我们都说过去的人生已经过去了
We both said that we were leaving the life behind.
他说得对
He’s right.
我们就像亲人
We’re family.
有难就要同当
If we got a problem, we deal with it together.
知道你们在外面互相扶持
And I’ll feel safer knowing you’re both out there,
我也会安心一点
watching each other’s backs.
你们联手会更强大 一直都是这样
You’re stronger together. You always were.
去找拉蒂吧
Now go get Letty.
带她回家
Bring her home.
伦敦
谢天谢地
Thank God!
终于有像样的装备了
Finally, some equipment I can work with.
好吗 小子
What up, boy?
比在里约的那堆垃圾强多了
This is way better than that trash in Rio.
强太多了
Way better.
你对他们有把握吗
You sure about these guys?
没有
Nope.
有里欧或桑托斯的消息吗
Has anybody heard from Leo or Santos?
最后一次有人在蒙特卡洛
Last time anyone saw them,
去赌场的路上见过他们
they were hitting up the casinos in Monte Carlo.
我以为那就是最后一单生意 布莱恩
I thought that was our last job, Brian.
这些装备谁来买♥♥单 纳税人吗
And who’s paying for all this equipment? The taxpayers?
于是我们现在为绿巨人卖♥♥命吗 是这样吗
So now we work for The Hulk? That’s what we’re doing?
我怎么闻到婴儿霜的味道
Why do I smell baby oil?
你要是再不闭上你的臭嘴
If you keep running your piehole,
就会闻到屁♥股♥开花的味道
you’re going to smell an ass- kicking.
霍布斯
All right, Hobbs,
世界上最优秀的队伍
you got the best crew in the world
就在这里
standing right in front of you.
给他们一个留下的理由
Give them a reason to stay.
我们的目标是欧文·肖
Our target is Owen Shaw.
前英国空军特勤队少校 黑色行动成员
Former major in the S.A.S., Spec- ops soldier.
他曾掌控喀布尔和波斯尼亚的英国空中机动处
He ran the UK’s Mobility Division in Kabul and Basra.
真该死 这可不是盖的
Ah, damn. That Mobility unit’s the truth.
这可是战争载具 他们是世界一流的
We’re talking vehicular warfare. Best in the world.
-要点薯片吗 -他们可不是等闲之辈
– You got some chips? – Those guys don’t mess around.
多年来 他们一直在欧洲作案
For years, they’ve been running jobs in Europe,
最近几桩生意
but it’s their most recent jobs
让他们名声大噪
that graduated them to a whole new level.
他们袭击了三个特定目标
Three targets, highly specific.
一个是洲际弹道导弹的编程终端
The program terminal from an ICBM missile…
有零钱吗
Got a little change?
开什么玩笑
Seriously? You’re a millionaire,
你这样的百万富翁还问别人要钱?
and you’re still trying to ask for money?
这就是为什么你只是百万富翁
That’s how you stay a millionaire.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!