医院
西班牙 卡纳利群岛
快点过来
-快过来 这边 -没事 我来
没关系 你来的时间刚刚好
It’s okay, it’s okay, you’re just in time.
你会是个好父亲的 布莱恩
You’re going to be a great father, Brian.
你为什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
如果你不好好表现 我就弄死你
Because I’ll be there to kick your ass if you ain’t.
-快去吧 -快去吧
– Get in there. – Go.
布莱恩
Brian.
记住 你一旦踏入那扇门
Remember, the second you go through those doors,
一切都改变了
everything changes.
过去的生活不复存在了
Our old life is done.
去兜兜风吧
Let’s go for a little ride.
出发吧
Here we go
这是我选择的人生
It’s the life I chose
黑暗中响起枪声 我当没听到
Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed
我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜
And we got it cooking like a one- eyed stove
亲吻姑娘的时候 我才会闭眼
You can catch me kissin’ my girl with both eye closed
老子追求完美 谢谢各位关心
Perfecting my passion, thanks for asking
绝不放慢速度 宁愿粉身碎骨
Couldn’t slow down so we had to crash it
你用吸管 老子用美金
You used plastic, we ’bout cash
前面的对手我们都要超越
I see some people ahead that we gon’ pass
我从不害怕死亡
I never feared death or dying
只害怕无疾而终
I only fear never trying
我就是我
I am whatever I am
只有上帝才能对我指指点点
Only God can judge me, now
放手一搏
One shot
成败就在今晚
everything rides on tonight
即使三振
Even if I’ve got three strikes,
我也不会出局
I’ma go for it,
这个瞬间 属于我们
This moment, we own it
我不会轻易被人玩弄
And I’m not to be played with
因为这是危险游戏
Because it can get dangerous
看与我同行这些兄弟
See these people I ride with
这个瞬间 属于我们
This moment, we own it
与我闯荡的兄弟
And the same ones that I ride with
我们同生死共患难
be the same ones that I die with
出生入死
Put it all out on the line with
你抓不住我
if you looking for me
老子开着新车在众人之中
you can find with In the new car or in the crown whip
还有我的小妞 绝对火♥辣♥
My new broad, that’s a fine chick
与我为伍的兄弟们
And the wonder squad, I’m down with
怎么样 你说怎样
What you say? Tell me what you say
努力奋斗 照顾小弟 每天如此
Working hard, reppin for my dogs, do this everyday,
坚守计划
Stuck to the plan,
不屈不挠 不做逃兵
always think that we would stand up, never ran
我们亲如一家 彼此永远忠诚
We the fam and loyalty never change up
白手起家 成就如此
Been down since day one, look at where we came from
有人评头论足 我就让你闭嘴
Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it
你敢不服 包你折服
Got a problem, I got the same one
有钱我们就赚 有乐子我们玩
Money rolls, we fold Plently clubs we closed,
遵循信条
Follow the same code
永不反♥目♥ 人不离车
Never turn our backs, our cars don’t even lose control
放手一搏
One shot
成败就在今晚
everything rides on tonight
即使三振 我也不会出局
Even if I’ve got three strikes, I’ma go for it
这个瞬间 属于我们
This moment, we own it
没人敢玩弄我
And I’m not to be played with
因为这是危险游戏
Because it can get dangerous
看我同行的兄弟
See these people I ride with
这个瞬间 属于我们
This moment, we own it
莫斯科
-特别探员霍布斯 -莱利·希克斯
– Special Agent Hobbs? – Riley Hicks.
我看过你的简介 一流探员
I read your file. Top of your class at FLETC.
去过开罗 突尼斯
Cairo, Tunis.
阿富汗战争最年轻的地区安全警官
Youngest RSO ever in Afghanistan.
如果你有你简历里的一半好
Hell, if you’re half as good as you are on paper,
咱们相处起来就没问题了
we’re going to get along just fine.
俄♥国♥♥军♥方车队遭到袭击
A Russian military caravan attacked,
卫星元件被盗
satellite component stolen.
那车不知道从哪窜出来的
Cars just came out of nowhere.
六人入院 多车损毁
Six hospitalized, a dozen vehicles destroyed.
一共只用了90秒
All that in under 90 seconds, in and out.
绝对是一流的作案手法
This is world- class.
只有一个团队能完成
Job this good, there’s only one crew in the world who could get this done.
这车怎么会跑那儿去
How the hell did that get up there?
他们抓住了一个罪犯
They caught one.
关在哪
Where?
国际刑♥警♥总部
我帮你争取了五分钟的审问时间
I got you five minutes with this guy.
两分钟就够
I only need two.
我要见你老板 肖在哪里
I want your boss. Where’s Shaw?
我毛都不会告诉你的
I ain’t telling you shit.
我就知道你会这么说
I was hoping you’d say that.
这样合法吗
Is that legal?

No.
但你想进去劝架吗
But are you going to go in there and tell him?
我有我的法律权利 你这混♥蛋♥
I’ve got rights, you asshole!
今天你什么都没有
Not today.
不要 不要
No, no!
-他开口了吗 -以后什么也说不了啦
– Well, is he talking? – Not anymore.
那房♥间有监听器
That room is bugged, Hobbs.
所以你得到的消息 国际刑♥警♥组织都知道
So, any information you just beat out of him, Interpol has now.
好极了 今天早上可以休息了 肖在伦敦
Great. Now they can take the morning off. Shaw’s in London.
那我们去抓他吧
Let’s go pick him up.
小姐 欧文·肖可不是想抓就抓的
Woman, you just don’t pick up Owen Shaw like he’s groceries.
对付他要以暴制暴
If you want to catch wolves, you need wolves.
捕猎开始了
Let’s go hunting.
你这一亿就花在这上面吗
This is what 100 million buys?
找你一点都不难 托雷多
It wasn’t that hard to find you, Toretto.
我又没在躲
I wasn’t hiding.
退休的国际罪犯生活如何
How’s the life of the retired international criminal?
我很喜欢这里 很平静
I like it here. It’s quiet.
天气好得很
Nice weather,
也不用引渡
and no extradition.
警官 您有何贵干
So what are you doing here, cop?
上周二 有支训练有素的车队
Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drivers
捣毁了一支俄♥国♥♥军♥方车队
took down an entire military convoy in Russia.
我可不在天冷的地方干活
I don’t do cold weather.
我知道不是你
I know it wasn’t you.
但你要帮我找出这支车队
But you’re going to help me catch the team responsible.
你不需要这样
And you ain’t gonna need that.
你不能抓他 霍布斯 他完全…
You can’t touch him, Hobbs. You’ve got no powers…
我不想抓任何人
I’m not here to extradite anyone.
他会主动帮我的
See, he’s going to come voluntarily.
事实上 应该说
As a matter of fact,
他得求我让他帮忙
he’s going to beg me.
这是一周前的照片
This was taken a week ago.
门口见
I’ll see you out front.
是拉蒂 对吧
It’s Letty, isn’t it?
这不可能
It’s impossible.
如果照片上是我老公
If that was my husband,
如果有机会 不管多渺小
if there was a chance, no matter how small,
我都会奋力一搏
I would go.
我要知道一切 你手头一切信息
I’m going to need everything, all the info you got.
带来队伍 就告诉你
You’ll get it when the team gets it.
没有队伍
No team.
就我一个人
This is going to have to be me alone.
你想得太简单了
It’s not that simple.
这支车队
The crew we’re after,
作案之后会马上消失
they hit like thunder and disappear like smoke.
你想自己上吗 完全没有机会
You go in alone, you won’t ever touch them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!