-你干什么 -趴下
-What the fuck is that about, man? -Get yourself on the ground.
-趴下 -你想打我
-Get on the ground! -You want to sucker punch me like that?
-去你的 -庞克猪
-Fuck that, bruh! -Punk-ass pig!
-你没事吧 -没事
-You all right? -Yeah, I’m good.
-你要干嘛 -看你们要干什么
-What is wrong with you? -All right, OK. S’up.
退回去 退回去 退回去
Back up! Back up! Get back!
我拿着手♥机♥就要电击我吗
You gonna tase me if I have my phone?
我已经拍下了你的工号♥
Yeah, I got your badge number, bruh.
闭嘴 手♥机♥收起来
Shut the fuck up and put that phone away!
没问题 你怕什么
Yeah, all right. But why? What you trying to hide, bruh?
看好这些混♥蛋♥ 我去车上找目击者
You keep these assholes secured, I’m gonna check the train for witnesses.
-混♥蛋♥警♥察♥ -我拍到你了
-Punk motherfuckers. Badge…-I got you.
-手♥机♥收起来 -我们走吧
-Put the fuckin’ phone away. -Get the fuck out of here, bruh.
妈的 简直乱来
Fuck these, niggas. This is bullshit.
-没事吧 -我没事 我没事
-Cool, bruh? -I’m good, I’m good.
我们没事的 我没事
We’re gonna be good. I’m good.
-闭嘴 -苏菲娅 怎么了
-Shut up. -Phina, what’s up?
-你还在车上吗 -没有 我们还在弗鲁特韦尔站
-Where you at? You still on the train? -Hell no, we still at Fruitvale.
他们扣留了我们并且打我们
They holding us and beating on us and shit.
-谁打你 -警♥察♥
-Who the fuck is beating on you? -The fuckin’ police.
-别打电♥话♥ -我等下就过来
-Get off your phone! -I’m gonna get us out of here.
-待会儿见 -奥斯卡
-I’ll meet you back, OK? -Osc!
-我爱你 -这些混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
-I love you. -These bitch-ass police.
没事 我们没事的
It’s cool, bruh. I’m gonna get us up outta here.
-坐下 坐下 -听我说
-Sit down, sit down! -Let me talk with you. . .
给我坐下
Sit the fuck down.
-天啊 -别这样
-Jesus…-Hey, come on, man.
-干什么 -坐下
-Fuck this bullshit! -Sit!
没事 别怕 我们没事 我们没事
It’s cool. You know what, man? We good, bruh. We good, bruh.
随便他们扣留多久
They can hold us as long as they want,
他们不能无缘无故逮捕我们
but they can’t arrest us ’cause we ain’t do shit.
-你说什么 -我说我们什么也没干
-What’s that? -I say we ain’t do shit!
-你们不能逮捕我们 -是吗
-Y’all can’t fuckin’ arrest us. -Oh yeah?
把这两个铐起来 等着坐牢吧
Cuff these two assholes, they’re going to jail.
-干嘛 你不能逮捕我们 -这下满意了
-Fuckin’ what! You can’t arrest us! -How about that?
-跪下 -你不能逮捕我
-Get on your knees. -You can’t fuckin’ arrest me!
快跪下
Knees, now!
我只是要回家
I’m just tryin’ to get home, bruh!
我们不该进监狱
We ain’t tryin’ to go to jail, you feel me?
我们只是要回家
We just tryin’ to get home. We just tryin’ to get home. . .
也许你刚才就该好好想想
Maybe you should’ve thought about that,
而不是像个庞克猪一样
before you started acting like a punk-ass bitch.
你不能骂他
Don’t call my partner no bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
You’s a bitch-ass nigger, for real.
叫我”混♥蛋♥警♥察♥”
Did you call me a “bitch-ass nigger”?
-别乱说 -混♥蛋♥黑鬼
-Don’t fuckin’ say that. -Bitch-ass nigger, huh?
凭什么 我什么也没干
What the fuck! I ain’t do shit!
操
Fuck!
我扳不动他的手
I can’t get his fucking arm!
-手翻过来 -你压到我的头了
-Roll over! -You’re on my head, man!
手翻过来
Roll over!
你竟然开枪打我
You fuckin’…You fuckin’ shot me, bruh.
你开枪打我 我还有个女儿
You shot me. I got a daughter.
起来
Get up, bruh!
-把他拉开 -他什么也没干
-Get him out! -He didn’t do nothing!
-快点 -奥斯卡 起来
-Go! Go! -Oscar, get up, bruh!
叫救护车 他快死了
Call an ambulance! Man, he’s dying, man!
快开车
Get this train out of here!
-退后 -干什么
-Back up! -What the fuck!
快走
Get out of here.
快开车
Get the train out of here, now!
快
Move!
为什么车还不开走
Why isn’t this train moving!
-你干嘛 -快走
-What did you do?! -Let’s go!
进去
Get in there!
弗鲁特韦尔站发生枪击 代号♥3 请求医疗支援
Shots fired, Fruitvale. Code 3.Stage fire and medical.
你在想什么
What the fuck happened?
啊
Huh?
看着我 看着我好吗
Look at me. Can you look at me?
-他向我开枪 -你坚持住
-He shot me. -You stay right here.
我还有一个女儿
Shot me…I got a…a daughter.
别闭上眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
操
Fuck.
快接啊
Come on, talk.
苏菲娅
Sophina?
警♥察♥抓了奥斯卡他们
The police, they got Oscar and them.
我听见有动静 不知道是不是枪声
I heard something and I don’t know if it was a beanbag. . .
苏菲娅 冷静 我没听清你说什么
Sophina, honey, calm down. I can’t hear you.
奥斯卡和你在一起吗
Is Oscar there with you?
没有 他和警♥察♥在站台上面
No, he’s upstairs with the police.
我们现在想上去找他们
But we’re downstairs and we’re trying to get up to them,
-但警♥察♥不让我们上去 -奥斯卡被抓了吗
-and they’re not letting us upstairs. -Did Oscar get arrested?
不清楚 我估计是
I don’t know, but I think so, Wanda.
我等下再打给你
OK, I’m gonna call you back.
那是谁
Who’s that for?
-请问那是谁 -让开
-Sorry, who’s that for? -Stay back.
那是谁 那是谁
Who’s that for? Who is that for?
为什么不告诉我发生了什么事
Why can’t you tell me what is going on?
到底怎么了 告诉我怎么回事
What is the problem? Tell me what’s going on?
贾森 贾森 怎么回事 怎么回事
Jason! Jason! What happened? What happened!
-警♥察♥向他开枪 -怎么回事
-They fuckin’ shot him! -What happened?
警♥察♥无缘无故向奥斯卡背部开枪
They shot Oscar in his fuckin’ back for no reason, man!
他人呢 奥斯卡在哪
Where is he? Where is Oscar! Where is he?
奥斯卡在哪
Where is Oscar? Where is he!
到底怎么了
What is going on?
他在哪
Where is he?
奥斯卡 能听到吗
Oscar, can you hear me?
我还有个女儿
I have a daughter. . .
粘好 套上
Tape here. Bag him.
-求求你 -你感觉如何
-Please…-That’s how you feel?
我男朋友在上面
My boyfriend is…My boyfriend is up there, OK?
你不明白
You don’t understand. Please. . .
我男朋友在上面
Please, my boyfriend is up there, OK?
-请让我上去 -你要向我们开枪吗
-You need to let me up there. -Y’all gonna shoot us too?
-旺达 -苏菲娅
-Wanda…-Sophina. . .
我想上去 但警♥察♥就是不让
Yeah, been trying to get up there, and they’re not letting me up.
-奥斯卡人呢 -天啊 天啊
-Where’s Oscar? -Oh, my God…Oh, my God.
你们把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
你们杀了他 你们把他怎么了
Did you fucking kill him! What did you do to him?
交给我们 卡洛斯 我们会处理
We have it, Carlos. Don’t worry, we’ll take care of it.
你现在没事了
You’re all right now.
我要确定他没事
I need to make sure that he’s OK!
他是我孩子的父亲
That’s my fucking baby’s daddy right there!
我要和他待着
OK, I need to be next to him!
你们带他去哪
Where y’all taking him?
-你们带他去哪 -去高地医院
-Where are you taking him? -He’s going to Highland.
放开我
Get off me!
旺达 警♥察♥向奥斯卡开枪
Wanda, they shot Oscar.
警♥察♥说他还活着 但是眼睛睁不开了
They say he’s alive, but his eyes was closed.
他们带他去高地医院 你马上来接我们
They’re taking him to Highland, you gotta come get us right now.
-我马上来 -操
-I’m on my way. -Oh, fuck.
伤者情况
What do you got for me?
22岁男性 后肩胛骨中枪
Twenty-two year old male, posterior scapula GSW.
中枪时脸朝下躺着 倒数三声 一 二 三
He was lying face-down when he was shot. On three. One, two, three.
-血压多少 -收缩压70
-What was his blood pressure? -Seventy systolic.
-事发时他四肢在动吗 -是的 手臂和大腿
-Was he moving his limbs? -Yes. Moving arms and legs.
给我一根胸管
I’m gonna need a chest tube.
我们得马上送他上去
We gotta get him upstairs right away.
你好 我儿子叫奥斯卡·朱利叶斯·格兰特三世
Excuse me, my son is Oscar Julius Grant III .
他中枪了 警♥察♥让我过来
He’s been shot and they told me to come here.