过来
Come here.
-我们要走了 -我爱你们
-We’re outta here. -I love you.
-好的 -不用起来 不用起来
-All right, now. -Don’t get up, don’t get up.
你们去吧 玩得开心点
All right, so you going out. All right, have fun.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
好了
All right, all right.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-Love you. -Love you, too.
-生日快乐 -谢谢你 孩子
-Happy birthday. -Thank you, baby.
-过来 -新年快乐
-Come here. -Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
我们今晚别去了吧
Let’s just call it a night.
我要去
I’m going out.
我不管你干嘛 反正我要去旧金山
I don’t know what you’re doing, but I want to go into ‘Frisco.
我们可以在家观看新年倒计时活动
We can just watch the countdown from the house.
不行
Mm-mm.
去吧 我想玩玩
Let’s go out. I wanna have fun.
喝醉
Get drunk.
好吧
All right.
-我们进城 -真的
-We’ll go to the city. -Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
-Happy New Year! -Happy New Year!
你们好壮
Oh no! You guys are so strong!
新年快乐
Hi, happy New Year.
别闹了 奥斯卡 我刚准备让他们睡觉
Come on, Osc. I just got them ready for bed.
好痒啊 好吧 你赢了
That tickles! All right, you win!
孩子们 让叔叔起来 快点
Guys, let your uncle up. Come on.
-让叔叔起来 -你赢了 你赢了
-Let your uncle up. -You win, you win!
快去睡觉
Go to bed. Come on.
去刷牙好吗
Ready to go brush those teeth?
-不好 -不好
-No. -No?
如果不刷牙 你的牙齿会烂掉
‘Cause if you don’t, your teeth is going to rot
你的口气就会像汤饭一样
and your breath’s going to start smelling like gumbo.
-你喜欢这样吗 -喜欢
-You want that? -Yes.
-你不会喜欢的 -喜欢
-No, you don’t. -Yes.
因为汤饭怪物会来抓你
‘Cause then the Gumbo Monster will get you!
爸爸
Daddy!
继续
Go on.
你也吃了汤饭
You had gumbo, too.
里面的牙齿也要刷
Get those chompers in the back.
下面
Down low.
差点就赢了我
You almost got me.
-哎哟 -怎么了
-Ouchie! -Come on.
我的脚好痛
My feet hurt.
我们要走了
We’re getting ready to take off, OK?
你们不在这里过夜吗
You guys aren’t going to sleep over, too?
我们已经答应朋友
We already promised our friends
今晚和他们出去
we was going to kick it with them tonight.
我们会在你起床前回来
But we’ll be back before you wake up though, OK?
不要走
No! Don’t go.
我害怕
I’m scared.
怕什么
Scared of what?
我听到外面有枪声
I hear guns outside.
那些是烟花的声音
You know what, baby? Those is firecrackers.
你和表兄表姐们在屋里很安全
You’re safe inside with your cousins.
那你呢 爸爸
What about you, Daddy?

Me?
我没事
Baby, I’m gonna be fine.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what, though.
你明天起床后 我们玩糖果乐园
When you wake up in the morning, we’re gonna play Candy Land.
你猜之后我们会做什么
And then guess what we’re gonna do after that.
-去公园 -更好
-Go to the park? -Better.
玩具反斗城
Toys”R”Us?
比那更好玩
Way better than that.
为什么
Why?
查克奶酪游戏屋怎么样
I don’t know, maybe…Chuck E. Cheese?
-真的 -我保证
-Really? -I promise.
爸爸会陪你玩遍所有游戏好吗
Daddy’s gonna give you hecka tokens and we gonna play all the games, OK?
然后去吃你最爱的披萨
And then we’re gonna get your favorite pizza,
我们把它全吃光
and we’ll eat it all up.
包括妈妈的 因为她要减肥
Even Mommy’s ,’cause she can’t have carbs.
减肥
What’s a carb?
你现在不用担心这个
You ain’t got to worry about that right now.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Daddy.
-索尼娅…-两个
-Sonja…Nigga, I passed…-Mm-hm. That’s two.
我把她摊派给你了
I passed her on to you. I be putting you on her.
我交过的两只手就数的过来
I can count all of mine on two hands.
奥斯卡人呢
Where the fuck is nigga Oscar at, bruh?
他今天早些时候来找过工作
He came by the job earlier today.
-他总是迟到 -靠
-He’s always late, bruh. -Ah, damn, damn. . .
老是围着苏菲娅转
Fuckin’ around with Sophina,always, bruh.
这就是男人的堕落
Damn, nigga.That’s the downfall of man. . .
女人拖累男人
Bitch slowing a nigga down and shit.
说什么呢 准备走了吗
Fuck all that shit, y’all niggas ready to go?

Hey!
我们都在等你
We waitin’ on you, nigga!
当然了 她得去梳妆打扮
Of course, it was, man. She had to get her hair and shit and all that.
-你好吗 -迟到鬼
-You, what up, bruh? -Late-ass, nigga. . .
不能怪我
Hey man, it ain’t me!
奥斯卡 为新年来一口
Osc, take a shot for the New Year, nigga!
新年快乐 兄弟们
Happy New Year’s, motherfuckers.
新年快乐
Happy New Year to you, too.
我没买♥♥票
I ain’t got my ticket.
-嘿 -走吧
-Hey! -Let’s go, boys!
快点
Come on, man. . .
赶紧的
Hurry up, bruh.
车门关闭
Doors close.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
-Hi, happy New Year. -Happy New Year.
请不要毛手毛脚
Make sure you keep your hands to yourself.
在地铁吸烟可是违法的
Did you know it’s illegal to smoke blacks on the BART.
是吗 警官
Is that right, Officer?
今天是节日 放你们一马
We’re gonna let y’all slide ’cause it’s a holiday and all.
口渴吗 你们要吗
You thirsty? You guys good?
好极了
Right on, bruh. For sure.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your dreads.
我喜欢你的一切 我们应该在一起
Shit, I like your everything. We need to put it together.
-我们是同性恋 -开什么玩笑
-Oh, we gay. -No shit?
-同性恋 -这么巧
-Gay, huh? -Sounds like a coincidence.
我们也是同性恋
We gay, too.
你们才不是同性恋
You’re not gay.
奥斯卡 我们是同性恋吗
Hey Osc, bruh. Ain’t we gay?
彻头彻尾的同性恋
Yeah, they gay as fuck.
到达西奥克兰站
Approaching West Oakland Station.
抱歉 各位乘客 列车稍微晚点
Sorry folks,there’s gonna be a slight delay.
-我们一定能赶到 -我们赶不到了
-We gonna make it. -No, we’re not.
-我们能赶到 -现在几点
-Yeah, we are. -What time is it?
-别这么消极 -我不是消极
-Stop being so negative. -I’m not being negative.
我们一定能赶到
You know we’ll make it.
你好
What’s up, bruh?
害我们要错过倒计时了
They’re gonna fuck around and miss the countdown.
我们不会错过
We ain’t gonna miss shit.
我们可以在这里庆祝
We fixin’ to get cracked right here.
抱歉 各位乘客 列车继续前行
Sorry folks.We’re back on our way. . .
下一站 蒙哥马利站
Next stop, Montgomery Station.
有表吗
Hey gotta watch?
把音乐关掉
Turn the music down, bruh.
10 9 8
Ten, nine, eight,
7 6 5
seven, six, five,
4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!