I thought I was gonna get my job back. . .
你以为生活闹着玩的吗
You think life’s a fucking joke?
你以为被开除了
You think you’re gonna get fired
有人会给你工作吗
and somebody’s gonna give you your job back?
你现在打算怎么办
What? What game you running now, Osc?
你什么都不是
You ain’t shit, you know that?
你对我撒谎 对你自己的女儿撒谎
You lie to me, you lie to your fucking daughter. . .
我不该跟你说的 这样一切都会照旧
I ain’t had to tell your ass nothing. Food on the table, the lights still on.
我应该瞒着你的 你不用知道这些
I could’ve kept getting it, you wouldn’t have known shit.
你打算就这么瞒下去
Oh, so you would’ve just kept faking?
然后整天在外面混
And been out there bustin’ knocks, and doing whatever else,or whoever else. . .
你说你想听真话
You say you want the truth, right?
你根本不听我说什么
You ain’t even tryin’ to hear me. You ain’t even trying to hear it.
你根本不听我说什么
You ain’t even listening to me.
因为你瞒了两个星期 现在被逼入绝境 没得选择
Not after you lie for two weeks, get cornered, and don’t have a choice.
这不是男子汉的行为
That’s some pussy-ass shit.
你今天干什么了
What’d you do today? Huh?
你肯定去卖♥♥大♥麻♥了
I bet you sold that fucking zip.
我已经不做了
I dumped that shit, Phina.
我正想告诉你
That’s what I’m trying to tell you.
我好累
I’m tired.
以为我可以重新来过
Thought I could start over fresh, but. . .
但事情没这么顺利
. . .shit ain’t workin’ out.
你没卖♥♥大♥麻♥又没找到工作
You threw a whole zip of weed out and you don’t got a job?
我真想扇你
I could slap you right now.
你怎么办
What are you gonna do?
做些合法的事
Something legal.
也许我可以好好的过30天
Maybe if I could just not fuck up for 30 days.
奥普拉不是说养成一种习惯需要30天吗
That’s how long Oprah said it takes to form a habit, right?
看着我
Look at me.
别再让我一人承担这些
Don’t make me have to go through this shit alone, again.
脱掉 脱掉
Get this off. Take it off.
“呐”和”哈”的发音明显不同
A distinct difference between “Nah” and “Haa.”

Yeah.
你们来的刚好
Hey, you guys are just in time!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你们给我买♥♥了生日蛋糕
Oh, you guys got me a cake, too?
-生日快乐 -谢谢你 孩子
-Yup. Happy birthday. -Thank you, baby.
好香啊
Smells good in here.
下来
Here you go.
看看你
Look at you. . .
奶奶
Hey Grandma.
什么这么香
What’s smelling so good?
奥斯卡
Oh, Osc. . .
你知道我只要两个 你不用花这么多钱
Baby, you know I only needed two. You didn’t have to spend so much money.
妈妈 这个你不用担心
Mama, you don’t gotta worry about that.
-噢 -好吧
-Oh…-OK.
-干嘛呢 -在做坏事
-What’s up? -We’re up to no good. . .
-你们好吗 -你好吗 奥斯卡
-How you guys doing? -How you doin’, Oscar?
一切都好吗 奥斯卡
What’s going on, Oscar?
-都挺好的 -真的
-Nothin’, hangin’ out. -Yeah?
弄点吃的 我饿了
Get some food. I’m hungry.
你拿的什么
Uh-oh, what you got?
给妈妈的卡片
Mom’s card.
香蒂让我替她买♥♥张卡片
Tay wanted me to go pick her up one.
-给你 -谢谢
-There you go. -Appreciate that.
她看到这个一定会疯掉
She’s gonna flip out over this one.
-不是吧 -那是香蒂
-Oh, come on, now. -That’s Chantay there.
拿东西进来了 把它放在…
We got stuff comin’ in. You want to put it in. . .
不能扔掉
You can’t dump it!
我这么小的时候她就这样对我说的
No, that’s what she told me when I was this size.
“不能扔掉”
“You can’t dump it!”
T 你♥爸♥爸像你这么小的时候
You know, T,when your daddy was your size,
他经常跟我和奶奶做这些
just your age, he used to do this with me and grandma.
是的 不过他没你做的好
Yes, he did, but he didn’t do it nearly as well as you’re doing it.
没错 他洗过的我都得重新洗
No, he did not. I had to re-crack everything he cracked.
苏菲娅 你们很相爱
Sophina, you are in love, honey.
-是的 -因为他不是大考验
-I am. -‘Cause he was not a great try.
你觉得这届超级碗哪个队会赢
Who you think gonna win the Super Bowl?
-钢人队 -钢人队
-The Steelers. -Steelers?
-是的 钢人队 -什么
-Yeah, the Steelers. Yeah. -What?
突击者的球迷支持钢人队
A Raiders fan cheerin’ for the Steelers.
突击者的球迷支持钢人队
Yes, a Raiders fan cheerin’ for the Steelers.
黑色队服 黑人球员 黑人教练
Black uniforms, black players, black coach.
教练的老婆也是黑人 我支持钢人队
Coach even has a black wife. I’m going for the Steelers.
你疯了
You insane!
我知道自己疯了
I know I’m insane. You know I’m insane?
-开饭啦 -马上来
-It’s ready. -All good!
你不伺候我们
You ain’t goin’ to serve us?
我从没伺候过你 塞费斯
I didn’t serve you your whole life, Cephus.
开饭啦
OK, get us somethin’ to eat!
来段美食舞蹈
Doin’ my food dance.
我的盘子呢 旺达
Where my table tray, Wanda?
你的盘子在你房♥间 达里尔
I got your table tray at your house, Daryl.
塞费斯 刚才是你
Oh, Cephus, that was you?
那是塞费斯 你知道不是我
That was Cephus,you know that wasn’t me. . .
不好意思 达里尔 不好意思
I’m sorry, Daryl. I’m sorry.
给你的 孩子 还要加点蟹肉吗
Here you are, sweetheart. There you go. You want a little more crab?
够了
I’m good.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thanks. Thanks.
-不要这样 -你们够了
-None of that. -All right, you all.
大家一起来
All right, everybody.
万能的主啊
Oh, Heavenly Father,
谢谢你让我们全家相聚
we thank you for having our family together tonight.
我们很幸运能享受奶奶做的她拿手的汤
We are blessed that Grandma Bonnie made her famous gumbo.
谢谢你赐给我们丰盛的晚餐 阿门
In your name, let’s feast. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
-生日快乐 妈妈 -最好的生日礼物
-Happy birthday, Mama. -Best birthday present.
谢谢你今晚帮忙
Thanks for your help tonight.
妈妈 你不用谢我
Come on, Mama. You ain’t got to thank me.
我本来就不该让你做这些
I shouldn’t even be letting you do this.
没事 很轻松
Oh, please. It’s relaxing.
你爱说什么就说什么
Yeah, if you say so.
我说的
I say so.
你们今晚有什么安排
You guys got plans for the night?
没什么重要的事
Yeah, nothing major though.
和伙伴们一起进城
Meet up with the fellas, head out to the city.
你们出去玩还是
You guys going out, out? Or. . .
我们会很低调的
I think we’re just gonna be low-key.
看完烟花后也许会去逛逛
Catch the fireworks, probably roll around a little bit after that.
逛逛
Roll around?
放心
It’s gonna be cool, though.
再说 苏菲娅明早还得上班
Chill. Plus, Phina’s gotta get up and go to work in the morning anyway.
你们会喝酒吗
You guys gonna be drinking?
妈妈 他们会喝酒
Mama, they gonna be drinking.
我上次喝酒是什么时候都记不起来了
I haven’t had a drink since…I can’t even remember.
要不你们坐地铁去吧
Why don’t you take the train out there.
这样你们就可以喝酒
That way you guys can drink and hang out
出去玩也没什么好担心的
and not have to worry about anything.
我们去去就回
Nah, I feel like getting over there and getting back.
-不用做地铁 -坐地铁还不堵车
-Not waiting on no train. -No traffic, either.
去和回来的路上一定很堵
You know? You know it’s gonna be crazy, going and coming back.
我们也许会坐地铁
Yeah, we might take it.
别让我老盯着你们
Don’t make me follow you guys to make sure.
记得毕业舞会的事吗
Remember prom?
正想忘记
Trying to forget.
(发短♥信♥给克里斯:我们坐地铁去吧)
走了 我们得走了
We gotta go. We’re gonna go, OK?
亲爱的 谢谢你
Honey, thank you.
没事吧
You good?
-我去拿东西 -说再见了吗
-Let me get my stuff. -Did you say goodbye?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!