Oscar, how you doin’, baby?
-我在上班 -你在上班
-I’m at work and I got this…-You’re at work?
-是的 奶奶 -拜拜
-Yeah, Grandma. -Bye.
不不不 奶奶 今天我休息
No, no, no, Grandma. It’s my day off, all right?
-我在为晚餐买♥♥东西 -不好意思
-I’m shopping for the party tonight. -Oh, l’m sorry, baby.
我以为你在玩手♥机♥
I thought you were playing on the phone.
没有 奶奶 我这有位顾客
Oh no, Grandma. But I do have this customer here.
她想做炸鱼 但是不知道怎么做
She wants to have a fish fry, but she don’t know how.
你能告诉她怎么做吗
You think you can tell her everything she needs to know?
没问题 她想做什么炸鱼
Oh, no problem, baby. What kind of fish does she want to fry?
奶奶 她也不知道
Grandma, she don’t know.
她不知道自己要做什么炸鱼
She don’t know what kind of fish she wants to fry?
是的 奶奶
Nah, Grandma, nah.
让她接电♥话♥
Put her on the phone.
-她怎么称呼 -邦妮奶奶
-What’s her name? -Grandma Bonnie.
你好 邦妮奶奶
Hi, Grandma Bonnie.
埃米来了
There’s Emi’s right there, bruh.
我叫凯蒂 你好
…Katie. It’s nice to meet you.
-早啊 埃米 -奥斯卡 什么事
-Hey, good morning, Emi. -Oscar. What’s going on?
给我妈妈的生日准备东西
Trying to pick up some stuff for my Mom’s birthday.
东西都买♥♥齐了吧
Hope you found everything you need.
我想跟你说几句
Yeah, I just want to talk to you for a second.
现在不行 节假日忙死了
It’s a little nuts right now,holiday and all.
我想谈谈我工作的事
Look, I want to talk about my job.
-职位已经满了 -埃米
-The position’s been filled. -Look, look, Emi
我真的很需要这份工作
Look, I really need this job, all right?
过去我的处境很糟 我现在想重新开始
I was going through some shit before trying to get back on my feet,
你知道我需要这份工作
you feel me, but…I need this.
你可以让我每周一班 我没意见
You can start me off with one shift a week or whatever, I’ll be here.
付我一半工资就行
Work me 40 hours, only pay me for 20. . .
我已经雇了别人
Dude, I hired somebody else.
我如果让你回来 就得开除别的员工
For me to bring you back, that means I have to let someone else go.
从没迟到过一次的员工
Someone who’s never showed up late once.
不好意思 我喜欢你这人
I’m sorry, I like you, man. . .
我需要这份工作
I need this fuckin’ job, bruh.
你想我贩毒吗
You want me sellin’ dope, bruh?
奥斯卡
Oscar. . .
要我在外面等你忙完再谈吗
You need me outside waiting for you to get done, bruh?
你自己保重
You take care of yourself.

Hey!
我现在成专家了
I’m an expert now.
看来怎么做你都清楚了
See you got everything you need.
都清楚了 谢谢你
I’ve got everything, thank you.
不用谢
No problem.
-还给你 -噢
-Here you go. -Oh.
我叫凯蒂
I’m Katie, by the way.
-奥斯卡 -新年快乐
-Oscar. -Happy New Year.
-新年快乐 -怎么样
-Happy New Year. -What’s up, bruh?
-埃米人很好 -他让你回来工作
-Emi was good. -He put you back on?
-下个星期开始 -那就好
-Starting next week. -That’s what’s up.
保重 我们今晚庆祝
Take it easy, man. We celebrating tonight.
-别迟到 -不用担心
-Can you not be late? -Don’t even worry about that, man.
-记得接电♥话♥ 注意安全 -好的
-Just answer your phone. Be safe, bruh. -All right. Yep.
(香蒂来电)
-喂 -笨蛋 你好吗
-Hello? -Hey chump, what’s up?
-你在干嘛 -刚下班回来
-What are you doin’? -Just got back in from the job.
我以为今天你休息
l thought you was off today?
-是的 -你打给妈妈没
-I am. -You call Mom yet?
-打了 你呢 -打了
-Yeah, did you? -Yeah.
我有一些好消息和坏消息
But I got some good news and some bad news.
先说坏消息
Gimme the bad news first.
我这个月的租金还没凑齐
I’m gonna need some help with rent this month.
-差多少 -300块
-How much? -Like, 300.
我过几周就还你
But l can get you back in a couple of weeks.
可以 好消息是什么
OK, so what’s the good news?
-我今晚得加班 -不是吧 香蒂
-I’m doing overtime tonight. -Come on, Chantay.
我必须加班 再说妈妈会理解的
l gotta do it. Plus, Moms understands.
替我给妈妈买♥♥张卡片并写好祝福语
But I need you to get her a card for me and sign it, all right?
没问题
All right.
别买♥♥有白人的那种
Osc, don’t get me no fake-ass card with no white people on it.
要黑人卡片
I want a black card.
-没问题 -好的
-All right, I got you. -All right.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 捣蛋鬼
-I love you, all right? -Love you too, screw up.
拜拜
Whatever, bye.
(呼叫马库斯)
什么事 奥斯卡
What’s up with it, Osc?
你好吗 老兄 昨晚是我的错
What’s good with it, bruh? My bad about last night.
你还想要吗
Still trying to get that?
不过我不会去那边 我一整天都在镇上
Hey, I’m not out that way though. I’m gonna be in the town all day.
没事 我可以来找你
It’s cool, I can come to you, bruh.
那好 我们在80号♥公路海边碰头
All right, meet me over here by the water. Right off the 80.
大概一小时到
Gimme about an hour.
-没问题 -行
-All right, bet that. -Bet.
就这个
Yeah.

Hey. . .
好狗狗
What’s up, boy?
好狗狗
What’s up, boy? What’s up?
(发送短♥信♥给苏菲娅:要我中午过去吗)
(苏菲娅:已经取了)
嘿嘿嘿 停车
Hey! Hey! Hey, slow down!
停车 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Hey! Slow down! You bitch motherfucker!
停车
Slow down!
怎么样
Hi. What’s up, bruh?
怎么样 没事的
What’s up, bruh? It’s all right, bruh.
没事的
It’s all right.
没事的
It’s all right, bruh.
没事的 还有我呢
It’s all right, bruh…You with me, bruh?
坚持住
Come on, bruh. . .
坚持住
Come on.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help!
格兰特
Grant, come on.
给我看看你的手 耳朵
All right, let me see your hands…ears. . .
圣昆丁联邦监狱 加州 圣拉斐尔 2007年新年前夕
头发 嘴巴
. . .your hair…inside your mouth.
转身
All right, turn around.
弯腰 蹲下
Bend over, squat.
可以了
All right, you’re good.
-孩子 -妈妈
-Hey baby. -Hey Mama.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
你今天气色不错
You look nice today.
塔蒂阿娜昨晚去看你了吗
My girls came to see you last night?
-我们一起玩了棋盘游戏 -你一定会让她赢
-We played board games. -I bet y’all let her win, too.
-当然 -太弱了
-Of course. -Y’all hella weak for that.
她没这么容易赢我
She’ll get no easy wins around me.
-嗯 -怎么了
-Mm. -What?
还记得前阵子你带回来的爆米花吗
Remember that microwave popcorn you bought a while back?
-很好吃 -是的
-Hella good. -Yeah.
我把爆米花倒进碗里
While I was putting it in the bowl,
塔蒂阿娜站在那瞪着我
Tatiana just standing there,staring up at me,
好像她想要什么
looking like she wanted something.
后来呢 说啊
OK, then what? Come on, Ma.
她问我 外婆 有高脂奶油吗
She says, “Grandma, do we have any dark butter?”
高脂奶油
Dark…What’s dark butter?
我想她可能在美食频道看到过
I’m thinking maybe she watched Food Network or something.
我说 孩子 什么是高脂奶油
I said, “Sweetheart, what’s dark butter?”
她说 爸爸带我去看《机器人瓦力》时
And she said, “Well, when my daddy took me to see Wall-E,
他点的低脂奶油
he asked for light butter.
所以这次我要尝尝高脂奶油
So now I want to try some dark butter this time.”
-她很聪明 -这是你妈妈
-She too smart…-This Moms right here?
-她也是小偷 -你说她什么
-She a snitch, too? -What the fuck you say about my moms?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -要不是这有警卫
-Fuck you and this bitch. -Talking tough with these guards.
如果在外面我揍扁你
I’m gonna see your bitch-ass on the outside.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!