好的好的 这样
Okay, okay. Here we go.
太孤单了
So lonely.
太呆
Stiff.
这可不行
I can’t do that!
艾尔莎 这可是为安娜 你能做到的
Come on, Elsa, this is for Anna. You can do this.
镇定 看起来很棒了
Relax! It looks great.
但我希望做到完美
I just want it to be perfect.
说到完美 瞧瞧这个
Speaking of perfect, check this out.
安娜生日快乐
克里斯托弗 我真的能把这儿交给你吗
Kristoff, are you sure I can leave you in charge here?
没问题
Absolutely.
我可不希望这里出什么问题
Because I don’t want anything to happen to this courtyard.
能出什么事 都准备完毕了
What could happen? It’s all set.
奥洛夫 你在干什么
Olaf, what are you doing?
我没吃蛋糕
I’m not eating cake.
-奥洛夫 -但这可是个冰淇淋蛋糕啊
– Olaf… – But it’s an ice cream cake!
-而且是给安娜的 -好吧是给安娜的
– And it’s for Anna. – And it’s for Anna.
-到时间了 -到时间了 什么时间
– Oh, it’s time! – It’s time! For what?
好的
Okay…
-你确定你没问题吗 -确定
– You sure you got this? – I’m sure.
-准备好之前不许别人进来 -好的
– Don’t let anyone in before we’re ready. – I won’t.
-什么也不要乱碰 -我就站这不动
– And don’t touch anything. – I’m just gonna stand here.
我也许会稍微走一走
I’m probably gonna walk around a little.
还有把蛋糕看好
And keep an eye on that cake!
她觉得你很笨哦
She thinks you’re an idiot!
很显然 她错了
Well, clearly she’s wrong!
怎么啦 没事啊
What? It’s fine.
我不识字 字母都不认识
I can’t read… or spell.
安娜
Anna!
祝你
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
To you.
是你的生日啦
It’s your birthday!
那祝我
To me…
-我的生日 -快起来
– It’s my birthday. – Come on!
-我生日 -这个生日会很完美 因为
– It’s my birthday? – And it’s going to be perfect because…
你之前都没过过一次生日
You’ve never had a real birthday before
当然除了在我紧锁的屋门外的生日
except, of course, the ones just spent outside my locked door
所以我来送上迟到了太久的祝福
so I’m here way too late to help you celebrate.
还愿我能做你的生日伴侣
And be your birthday date if I may…
艾尔莎 我觉得你好像感冒[冷]了
Elsa, I’m thinking you might have a cold
我才不会感冒 而且
I don’t get colds, besides…
冰封千里我也不再害怕
A cold never bothered me anyway
-漂亮 -跟着绳子走就好
– Fancy. – Just follow the string.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我可有个大计划 今天满满的惊喜
I’ve got big plans, I’ve got surprises for today
什么事都不会影响我们
Nothing but nothing’s gonna get in our way
我尽我所能 策划了好几周
I’ve worked for weeks planned everything within my power
甚至让克里斯托弗和斯温洗了个澡
I even got Kristoff and Sven to take shower
谁要是敢拦着我
If someone wants to hold me back
叫他过来试试看
I’d like to see them try
夏天到啦
Summer!
我策划了生日来袭
I’m on the birthday plan attack
我要给你太阳 给你月亮还有蓝天
I’m giving you the sun, the moon and the sky
我有弟弟了
Little brothers!
-我要给你完美的一天 -三明治
– I’m making today a perfect day for you – Sandwich!
哪怕竭尽全力 也要给你惊喜
I’m making today a blast if it’s the last thing I do
因为你对我那么重要 我却伤害了你
For everything you are to me and all you’ve been through
今天一定要你过个完美的生日
I’m making today a perfect day for you
-现在一下三个了 -我没事
– They come in threes! – I’m fine.
惊喜 尤其是这个惊喜
Surprise, surprise this one specially…
我都眼花缭乱了 但我还是担心你
You’ve got me reeling but I’m still concerned for you
我觉得你该回家 躺下休息休息
I think it’s time that you go home and get some rest
不能停下 因为下一个才是最棒的
We are not stopping ’cause the next one is the best
艾尔莎你需要休息
Elsa, you gotta go lie down
不要 要给镇子换新颜
No way, we have to paint the town
但你需要看病
But you need medical attention
生病了吗 需要我特制的感冒药吗
Are you sick? How ’bout a cold remedy of my own invention
-不用 谢谢 -还是用的
– No thanks. – We’ll take it.
我们要让今天
We’re making today a
成为完美的一天
perfect day for you –
成为独特的一天
Making today a special day
我们唱起生日歌♥ 让你的愿望都成真
We’re singing a birthday song to make your wishes come true
-愿望成真 -我们最爱安娜公主
– Wishes come true – We love princess Anna
我也爱你
And I love you too
我们要让今天成为完美的一天
So we’re making today a perfect day
什么都好的一天
A fabulous day in every way
我们要让今天成为完美的一天
We’re making today a perfect day
我来弄好
I can fix it.
不行不行
No, no!
修好啦
All fixed!
干香蕉嬉皮帽
“Dry banana hippy hat”?
快来 我们要上塔
Come on. Now we climb!
艾尔莎 你太累啦 你真的需要休息
Elsa, that’s too much. You need to rest.
我们得继续生日感冒 我是说惊喜
We need to get to our birthday chills, I mean thrills.
制♥造♥梦想 还有大计划
Making dreams, making plans
冲啊冲啊冲
Go, go, go, go!
跟着绳子走到最后
Follow the string to the end
你就是我最好的朋友
You are my very best friend
-艾尔莎 -怎么啦 我没事
– Elsa? – What? I’m fine.
我们一路向上 快乐歌♥唱
We’re gonna climb, we’re gonna sing
跟着绳子找礼物
Follow the string to the thing
快乐快乐快乐幸福幸福幸福
Happy, happy, happy. Merry, merry, merry
忽冷忽热的大日子
Hot… cold… hot… big day
艾尔莎瞧你 都发烧了 烫的厉害
Elsa, look at you. You’ve got a fever. You’re burning up.
好啦 不能继续啦
Alright, we can’t go on like this
生日惊喜先停一停
Let’s put this day on hold
好啦 别骗自己啦
Come on, admit it to yourself
好吧
Okay
我确实感冒了
I have a cold
对不起安娜 我只想让你过个完美的生日
I’m sorry, Anna. I just wanted to give you one perfect birthday,
但被我毁了 又一次
but I ruined it. Again.
你没有毁掉什么呀 先去床上躺着吧
You didn’t ruin anything. Let’s just get you to bed.
惊喜
Surprise!
我们要让今天成为完美的一天
We’re making today a perfect day for you
把今天变成大大的笑脸
We’re making today a smiley face all shiny and new
-还是有区别的 混乱和 -狂欢
– There’s a fine line between chaos – And a hullabaloo
我们要让今天成为完美的一天
We’re making today a perfect day
A N N A
A! N! N! A!
-给你完美的一天 -生日快乐
– Making today a perfect day for you – Happy birthday.
让今天充满快乐没有忧伤
Making today a happy day and no feeling blue
我爱你宝贝
I love you baby!
为我们重要的你
For everything you are to us
-和你为我们做的一切 -真的
– And all that you do – I do.
给你完美的一天
We’re making today a perfect day
给你完美的一天
Making today a perfect day
-完美的一天 -好啦 你得上♥床♥去
– Perfect day! – Okay. To bed with you.
等等等等 现在就只剩
Wait, wait. All that’s left to
女王吹响生日号♥角啦
do is for the queen to blow the birthday bugle horn.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no…
阿伦戴尔
南部群岛
-这真是我最棒的生日礼物 -哪个是
– Best birthday present ever. – Which one?
允许我照顾你呀
You letting me take care of you.
这边 雪泥雪浆
This way, Sludge and Slush
雪崩雪安冰花冰电
and Slide and Ansel and Flake and Fridge
雪纷雪飞冰晶暴风雪冰袋冰球
and Flurry and Powder and Crystal and Squall and Pack and Sphere
-还有威廉 -求别问
– and William! – Don’t ask.