汉斯原形毕露,最终大家用爱化解了城堡的冰雪
But when push comes to shove
能让你我变完美的
The only fixer upper fixer that can fix a fixer upper is
就是真真真真爱
True, True, True, True, Love
真爱至上
Love, Love, Love, True Love
至上
True-e-e-e-e-e
安娜
Do you, Anna,
你愿意让克里斯托夫做你肿诚的…
take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded…
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
你要结婚啦
You’re getting married.
安娜
Anna!
她冷得像冰一样
She’s as cold as ice.
她被施了奇怪的魔法
There’s strange magic here!
老帕比
Grand Pabbie!
来来 让我看看
Come, come. Bring her to me.
安娜 你有生命危险
Anna, your life is in danger.
你的心被你姐姐冰冻了
There is ice in your heart, put there by your sister.
如果不解除魔咒
If not removed,
冰会一点点加厚 最后把你永远冰封
to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
什么 不会吧
What? No.
你能除掉寒冰的 对吧
But you can remove it, right?
抱歉 克里斯托夫 我不能
I can not, I’m sorry Kristoff.
如果是头部还好
If it was her head that would be easy,
但如果心被冰冻
but only an act of true love
只有真爱的行为才能融化
can thaw a frozen heart.
真爱的行为
An act of true love?
也许是真爱之吻
A true love’s kiss, perhaps?
安娜 我们得带你回汉斯那儿
Anna, we’ve got to get you back to Hans.
汉斯
Hans.
我们走 斯温
Pull us out, Sven.
-奥洛夫 快走 -我来了
– Olaf! Come on. – I’m coming!
我们去吻汉斯 汉斯是谁啊
Let’s go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?!
我们是来找安娜公主的
We are here to find Princess Anna.
大家要提高警惕
Be on guard,
但不能伤害女王
but no harm is to come to the Queen.
-明白了吗 -明白 殿下
– Do you understand? – Yes, Sir.
女王
The Queen.
快 快
Go, go!
快点
Get on!
在上面 快
Up there! Come on!
她跑不掉了
We got her.
别 求你们了
No, please.
别过来
Stay away!
射箭 射箭
Fire! Fire!
抓住她 抓住她
Get her! Get her!
艾尔莎女王
Queen Elsa!
别变成可怕的恶魔
Don’t be the monster they fear you are.
不 我…我♥干了什么
No. What… what have I done?
你为什么把我带到这儿
Why did you bring me here?
我不能眼睁睁看着他们杀了你
I couldn’t just let them kill you.
但我会危及阿伦黛尔
But I’m a danger to Arendelle.
去找安娜
Get Anna.
安娜还没回来
Anna has not returned.
请你结束冬天
If you would just stop the winter,
带回夏天 拜托了
bring back summer. Please.
你还不明白吗 我做不到
Don’t you see? I can’t.
你必须让他们放了我
You have to tell them to let me go.
我尽量吧
I will do what I can.
坚持住 伙计 快点
Just hang in there. Come on, buddy, faster!
我们城堡见吧
I’ll meet you guys at the castle!
别被人发现 奥洛夫
Stay out of sight, Olaf!
不会的
I will!
是安娜公主
It’s Princess Anna!
你没…没事吧
Are you g… gonna be okay?
别担心我
Don’t worry about me.
安娜 我们担心死你了
Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick…
殿下
My Lady.
给她取暖 快去找汉斯王子
Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.
我们会的 谢谢你了
We will. Thank you.
一定要保证她安全
Make sure she’s safe!
我要回去找安娜公主
I’m going back out to look for Princess Anna.
你不能再冒这个险了
You cannot risk going out there again.
如果她有个三长两短…
If anything happens to her…
如果公主殿下遭遇不测
If anything happens to the Princess,
阿伦黛尔可就指望您了
you are all Arendelle has left.
他在这儿 汉斯王子
He’s in here. Prince Hans.
安娜 你身上好冷
Anna. You’re so cold.
-汉斯 你必须吻我 -什么
– Hans, you have to kiss me. – What?
现在
Now.
-马上 -冷静点
– Now. – Settle down.
我们让你俩单独待会儿
We’ll give you two some privacy.
发生了什么
What happened out there?
艾尔莎用魔法袭击了我
Elsa struck me with her powers.
你说她不会伤害你的
You said she’d never hurt you.
我想错了
I was wrong.
安娜
Anna?
她冰冻了我的心
She froze my heart
只有真爱的行为才能救我的命
and only an act of true love can save me.
真爱之吻
A true love’s kiss.
安娜啊
Oh, Anna…
要是真有人爱你就好了
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
什么
What?
你说你爱我的
You said you did.
作为我们王国的第十三名王子
As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom,
我是没机会掌权的
I didn’t stand a chance.
我知道…
I knew…
我必须去和其他王室联姻
I’d have to marry into the throne somewhere.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
作为继承人 当然艾尔莎更好
As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course.
但是没人能接近她
But no one was getting anywhere with her.
-而你呢… -汉斯
– But you… – Hans?
你那么渴望爱
You were so desperate for love.
你愿意嫁给我 就这样
You were willing to marry me, just like that.
我都想好了 娶了你之后呢
I figured, after we married,
我就让艾尔莎出点小意外
I’d have to stage a little accident for Elsa.
汉斯 别这样
Hans. No, stop.
谁知道她把自己毁了
But then she doomed herself,
你还蠢到家了去找她
and you were dumb enough to go after her.
别这样
Please.
现在只需要杀掉艾尔莎
All that’s left now is to kill Elsa
让夏天回来喽
and bring back summer.
你根本比不上艾尔莎
You’re no match for Elsa.
不 是你比不上艾尔莎
No, you’re no match for Elsa.
而我呢 现在可是英雄
I, on the other hand, am the hero
救阿伦黛尔于危难
who is going to save Arendelle from destruction.
你不会得逞的
You won’t get away with this.
可我已经得逞喽
Oh, I already have.
来人啊 救命
Please, somebody help.
救救我 救救我
Please, please!
天越来越冷了
It’s getting colder by the minute.
如果不赶紧采取措施
If we don’t do something soon,
都会被冻死的
we’ll all freeze to death.
-汉斯王子 -安娜公主已经…
– Prince Hans. – Princess Anna is…
-不在了 -什么
– dead. – What…?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她被艾尔莎女王杀掉了
She was killed by Queen Elsa.
那可是她亲姐姐啊
Her own sister.
幸好在她死在我怀中之前
At least we got to say our marriage vows
我们结婚了
before she died in my arms.
现在毋庸置疑了
There can be no doubt now.
艾尔莎女王是个怪物
Queen Elsa is a monster
我们都有危险
and we are all in grave danger.
汉斯殿下 阿伦黛尔就靠您了
Prince Hans, Arendelle looks to you.
我沉重宣布
With a heavy heart,
阿伦黛尔的艾尔莎女王犯叛国罪
I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason
我判处她死刑
and sentence her to death.
快点
Hurry up!
她很危险 动作要快 不能疏忽
She’s dangerous. Move quickly and be careful.
-门打不开 -冻住了
– The door’s not open! – It’s frozen.
干嘛啊 伙计 我说 当心点
What is it, buddy? Hey, watch it.
你这是怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
你这么说我听不明白
I don’t understand you when you talk like that.
停下 放我下来
Ah! Stop it! Put me down!
别这样 斯温 我们不会回去的
No, Sven! We’re not going back!
人家和她真爱在一起呢
She’s with her true love.
这是什么…
What the…
安娜
Anna!
快点 快点啊哥们
Come on! Come on, boy!
救命
Help.
安娜 不是吧
Anna. Oh no.
奥洛夫 奥洛夫 离那儿远点
Olaf? Olaf. Get away from there.
这就是热的感觉啊 我喜欢
So this is heat. I love it.
但我可不能碰
Ooh! But don’t touch it!
汉斯哪去了 你的吻呢
So, where’s Hans? What happened to your kiss?
我看走眼了 他不是真爱
I was wrong about him. It wasn’t true love.
我们白跑了那么远的路回来
But we ran all the way here?
奥洛夫 你不能待在这儿
Please Olaf, you can’t stay here,
会融化的
you’ll melt.
在找到真爱救你之前
I am not leaving here
我不会离开你的
until we find some other act of true love to save you.
你有什么主意吗
Do you happen to have any ideas?
我都不明白什么是爱
I don’t even know what love is.
那没关系 我明白
That’s okay, I do.
爱就是…
Love is…
把某个人看得比自己还重
putting someone else’s needs before yours,
比如
like, you know,
克里斯托夫把你送回汉斯身边
how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans
然后永远离开
and left you forever.
克里斯托夫爱我吗
Kristoff loves me?
你是真的不懂爱啊
Wow, you really don’t know anything about love, do you?
奥洛夫 你要融化了
Olaf, you’re melting.
为了你化一地都值得
Some people are worth melting for.
但现在好像不是时候
Just maybe not right this second.
别担心 我去搞定
Don’t worry, I’ve got it!
我们得想个办法…
We’re going to get through…
等等 我看见什么了
Oh, wait. Hang on. I’m getting something.
是克里斯托夫和斯温
It’s Kristoff and Sven!
他们回来了
They’re coming back this way.
是他们
They… they are?
他跑得真快啊
Wow, he’s really moving fast.
我可能想错了
I guess I was wrong.
克里斯托夫还没爱你爱到能放下你
I guess Kristoff doesn’t love you enough to leave you behind.
扶我起来 奥洛夫 拜托
Help me up, Olaf. Please.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你得待在炉火边取暖
You need to stay by the fire and keep warm.
-我得去找克里斯托夫 -干嘛
– I need to get to Kristoff. – Why?
我知道为什么了
Oh, oh, oh, I know why.
这才是真爱的行为
There’s your act of true love right there,
就是那个勇士一般穿越峡湾
riding across the fjords like a valiant,
体味刺鼻的驯鹿国王
pungent reindeer King!
快走吧
Come on!
小心
Look out!
走这边
Back this way!
我们被困住了
We’re trapped.
安娜 滑下去
Slide, Anna.
成功了
We made it!
走走走
Go, Go, Go, Go…
快点啊 伙计 快点
Come on, buddy, faster.
克里斯托夫
Kristoff!
不要停
Keep going!
克里斯托夫
Kristoff!
不要…
No…
斯温
Sven!
好样的
Good boy.
克里斯托夫
Kristoff.
安娜
Anna!
艾尔莎
Elsa.
你不能一走了之
You can’t run from this!
-照顾好我妹妹 -你妹妹
– Just take care of my sister. – Your sister?
她从山里回来了 冰冷虚弱
She returned from the mountain weak and cold.
她说你冰冻了她的心
She said you froze her heart.
我努力救她 但还是来不及了
I tried to save her, but it was too late.
她的皮肤结了冰 头发也变白了
Her skin was ice. Her hair turned white.
你妹妹死了 都是你干的
Your sister is dead… because of you.
不
No!
克里斯托夫
Kristoff?
安娜
Anna!
艾尔莎
Elsa?
不
No!
安娜
Anna!
安娜 不要啊 求你了
Oh, Anna… no… no, please no.
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Anna?
安娜
Anna?
艾尔莎
Oh, Elsa.
你牺牲了自己来救我
You sacrificed yourself for me?
我爱你
I love you.
真爱的行为能融化冰冻的心
An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.
真爱的行为会融化…
Love will thaw…
对啊 是爱
Love. Of course.
– 艾尔莎 -原来是爱啊
– Elsa? – Love.
我就知道你可以的
I knew you could do it.
毫无疑问 这是我今生最棒的一天
Hands down, this is the best day of my life
也很可能是最后一天
and quite possibly the last.
奥洛夫 挺住啊 小家伙
Oh, Olaf. Hang on, little guy.
我自己的冰雪云哎
Hey, my own personal flurry.
安娜 她不是冰冻了你的心吗
Anna? But she froze your heart.
这里你的心最冷
The only frozen heart around here is yours.
干的漂亮
Fantastic!
我会把这个恶棍遣送回国的
I will return this scoundrel to his country.
我们可以看看
We shall see
他的十二个哥哥怎么处理他
what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior.
阿伦黛尔感谢您 殿下
Arendelle thanks you, my Lord.
这不合理
This is unacceptable.
我是无辜的 我也受到了惊吓
I am innocent. I’m a victim of fear.
我受到了创伤 我的脖子疼
I’ve been traumatized. Ow! My neck hurts.
我能否看下医生 算了
Is there a doctor I could see? No.
我要见女王
I demand to see the Queen!
我这儿有女王的圣旨
I have a message from the Queen.
从今往后
Arendelle will henceforth and forever
阿伦黛尔永不与猥琐屯进行任何贸易往来
no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown.
韦瑟顿 是韦瑟顿
Weselton. It’s Weselton!
快来快来快来
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on!
好好好 我来了
Ow, Okay, Okay, here I come.
-柱子… -抱歉
– Pole… – Oops. So Sorry.
好了好了 到了
Okay. Okay. Here we are.
我欠你的雪橇
I owe you a sled.
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
当然没有 而且这是最新款的
Yes. And it’s the latest model.
不行 我不能要
No. I can’t accept this.
你必须要 不退不换 女王的命令
You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen’s orders.
你是阿伦黛尔官方制定冰块供应商
She’s named you the official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer.
-什么 这不行吧 -当然行
– What? That’s not a thing. – Sure it is.
而且还有个杯托 你喜欢吗
And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?
喜欢 简直是爱死了
Like it? I love it!
我真想吻你
I could kiss you!
我可以 我意思是我想我…
I could. I mean I’d like to. I’d…
我可以吗 我…你…
May I? We me…
我是说 我们可以吗
I mean, may we?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们可以的
We may.
夏天
Summer!
你们好
Hello.
大家准备好了吗
Are you ready?
门开着真好
I like the open gates.
我们再也不会关门了
We are never closing them again.
艾尔莎 这是很漂亮
Oh, Elsa, they’re beautiful,
但我不会滑…
but you know I don’t ska…
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it!
当心 驯鹿过去了
Look out! The reindeer is coming through!
我站不稳 站不稳
I don’t got it. I don’t got it!
我来啦
Hey, guys!
奥洛夫
Olaf!