安娜受到魔法袭击,克里斯托夫一路陪伴

You’re not safe here
我们可以共同面对
We can face this thing together
我做不到
I can’t
安娜 你没事吧
Anna. Are you okay?
-我没事 我挺好的 -这是谁
– I’m okay. I’m fine. – Who’s this?
等一下 这都不重要了 你们走吧
Wait, it doesn’t matter. Just… you have to go.
不 我知道我们能找到办法
No, I know we can figure this out together.
什么办法 你有什么能力来结束这寒冬
How? What power do you have to stop this winter?
来阻止我
To stop me?
安娜 我们该走了
Anna, I think we should go.
不 你不走我也不走 艾尔莎
No. I’m not leaving without you, Elsa.
你必须走
Yes, you are.
住手 放我们下来
Stop. Put us down!
走开
Go away!
小心
Heads up!
小心我的屁♥股
Watch out for my butt!
把人抛来抛去的很不礼貌耶
It is not nice to throw people!
小辣椒 别生气了
Wow, wow, wow feisty pants. Ok, relax.
冷静点 冷静点
Just calm down. Calm down.
好吧 我没事了
All Right. I’m Okay.
别理那个雪人就是了
Just let the snow man be.
-我很冷静 -很好
– I’m calm. – Great.
拜托
Come on!
你看 这下好了 你把它惹急了
See. Now you made him mad!
我去引开他
I’ll distract him.
你们俩赶紧跑
You guys go.
不 不 我不是说你们
No, no, not you guys.
这下麻烦了
This just got a whole lot harder.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我打到他了
I got him!
这得有三十多米吧
It’s a hundred foot drop.
是六十多米
It’s two hundred.
-你这是要干吗 -我在挖雪锚
– What’s that for? – I’m digging a snow anchor.
好吧 要是我们摔下去怎么办
Okay. What if we fall?
下面的积雪有大概六米
There’s twenty feet of fresh powder down there.
摔下去也就像掉在了枕头上
It’ll be like landing on a pillow…
至少我希望如此
hopefully.
好了 安娜 数到三
Okay, Anna. On three.
-一 -好吧 要跳的时候告诉我
– One… – Okay. You tell me when…
-二 -我准备好了 我时刻准备着 没错
– Two… – I’m ready to go… I was born ready! Yes!
冷静点
Calm down.

Tree!
搞什么… 好吧 这事也常有
What the… Whoa! That happened.
天啊 我身材还真是超级走样啊
Ah. Ah. Man, am I out of shape.
好了 安娜 斯温
There we go. Hey, Anna! Sven!
你们俩哪去了 我们甩掉那个大个子了
Where’d ya guys go? We totally lost marshmallow back there!
我们正说到你呢
Hey. We were just talking about you.
都是好话 都是好话
All good things, all good things.

No!
好像拦不住你哎
This is not making much of a difference! Is it?
奥洛夫
Olaf!
-坚持住 伙计们 -爬快点
– Hang in there, guys! – Go faster!
等一下 搞什么
Wait, what?
克里斯托夫
Kristoff!
别再回来了
Don’t come back!
我们不会再来了
We won’t.
你说的没错耶 真的像掉在枕头上一样
Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow.
奥洛夫
Olaf!
我的腿没有知觉了
I can’t feel my legs!
那是我的腿
Those are my legs.
帮个忙 抓住我的屁♥股
Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt.
感觉好多了
Oh, that feels better.
斯温 他找到咱们了
Hey, Sven! He found us.
看这只可爱的小驯鹿
Who’s my cute little reindeer?
不许这么跟他讲话
Don’t talk to him like that.

Here.
-你没事吧 -谢谢
– You okay? – Thank you.
你的头没事吧
Um… how’s your head?
没事 我挺好的
I mean, It’s fine. Ah… I’m good.
我脑壳比较厚
Ha. I’ve got a thick skull.
我就没有脑壳 也没有骨头
I don’t have a skull… or bones.
那么
So…
-现在怎么办 -现在怎么办
– So now what? – Now what?
现在怎么办
Now what?!
我该怎么办呢
Oooh! What am I gonna do?
她把我赶出来了 我不能任由天气这个样子
She threw me out. I can’t go back to
就逃回阿伦黛尔
Arendelle with the weather like this.
再说还有你的冰块生意…
And then there’s your ice business…
别担心我的冰块生意
Hey, hey, don’t worry about my ice business.
-还是担心一下你的头发吧 -什么
– Worry about your hair. – What?
我刚从悬崖上掉下来 你的头发也很乱好吗
Just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair.
不是 你的头发变白了
No, yours is turning white.
变白了 怎么会 搞什么
White? It’s… what?
是因为她打到你了 对吧
It’s because she struck you, isn’t it?
看上去很糟吗
Does it look bad?
-不糟 -你犹豫了
– No. – You hesitated.
不 我没有 安娜 我们得找人帮忙 知道吗 走吧
No, I didn’t. Anna, you need help. Okay? Come on.
-好吧 我们这是去哪 -去找我的朋友们
– Okay! Where are we going? – To see my friends.
-那些爱情专家吗 -爱情专家
– The love experts? – Love experts?!
别担心 他们会治好你的
And don’t worry, they’ll be able to fix this.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我曾经看过他们治好你
Because I’ve seen them do it before.
我觉得我自己也是个爱情专家
I like to consider myself a love expert.
别慌 控制住
Get it together. Control it.
别去感受 别去感受
Don’t feel. Don’t feel.
别去感受
Don’t feel!
看呀 斯温 夜空还亮着
Look, Sven. The sky’s awake.
-你冷吗 -有点
– Are you cold? – A little.
等一下 过来
Wait. Come here.
关于我的朋友们
So, about my friends…
说是朋友 其实他们更像我的家人
Well, I say friends, they’re more like family.
总之 在我小的时候 只有我和斯温相依为命
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven
后来他们收留了我们
until you know, they took us in.
-真的吗 -是啊
– They did? – Yeah.
我不想吓唬你 但是他们
I don’t want to scare you, they can be
有时候不太会说话
a little bit inappropriate.
而且嗓门很大 非常大
And loud… very loud…
他们有时还会很固执 还有点
They’re also stubborn at times, and a little
专横 并且很沉 非常非常沉 所以你…
overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you…
但是你别担心 他们也还好 他们本意不坏
But you know, you’re okay. They’re fine. They mean well.
克里斯托夫 他们听起来很棒
Kristoff, they sound wonderful.
那好吧
Okay then.
这就是我的家人
Meet my family.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
他们都是石头
They’re rocks.
他是个疯子
He’s crazy.
我差点认不出你来了 怎么重了这么多
Hey, Wow… I pretty recognize you, What’s so much weigh?
我来引开他们的注意力 你赶紧逃
I’ll distract them while you run.
斯温的家人们 见到你们很高兴
Hi, Sven’s family! It’s nice to meet you!
安娜 因为我很爱你 所以你赶紧逃
Anna, because I love you, I insist you run.
我听说你们是爱情专家
I understand you’re love experts!
你怎么还不逃
Why aren’t you running?
好吧 我要去…
Okay. Um… I’m gonna go…
不 不 不 安娜 等一下
No, no, no. Anna, wait!
克里斯托夫
Kristoff!
克里斯托夫回来了
Kristoff’s home!
克里斯托夫 克里斯托夫回来了 你走了好久啊
Kristoff! Kristoff’s home! It’s been too long!
克里斯托夫回来了
Kristoff’s home!
等一下 克里斯托夫
Wait? Kristoff?
让我好好看看你
Yeah… Oh, let me look at you!
把衣服脱下来 克里斯托夫 我来给你洗洗
Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff, I wash them.
不 我还是穿着衣服吧
Ah! No. I’m gonna keep my clothes on. Look.
见到你们很高兴
it’s great to see you all.
-但是老帕比呢 -他在午睡
– But where’s Grand Pabbie? – He’s napping.
可是你看 我长出蘑菇来了
But look, I grew a mushroom.
我赢得了一块火晶
And I earned my fire crystal.
我取了一块肾结石
I passed a kidney stone.
克里斯托夫 抱我起来
Kristoff, pick me up.
你长大了 不错啊
You’re getting big! Good for you.
地精 它们是地精啊
Trolls? They’re trolls.
他还带回来个姑娘
He’s brought a girl!
她就像个小蛋糕
She’s like a little cupcake.
什么情况
What’s going on?
我早就习♥惯它们了
I’ve learned to just roll with it.
我看看
Let me see.
眼睛明亮 鼻子好使 牙齿坚固
Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth.
好好好 她跟我们家克里斯托夫很般配
Yes, yes, yes. She’ll do nicely for our Kristoff.
等等 不是的
Wait. Oh, no.
你们误会了
You’ve got the wrong idea.
她不是我女朋友
That’s not why I brought her here.
对 我们不是 我不是…
Right. We’re not. I’m not…
问题出在哪儿啊 亲爱的
What’s the issue, dear?
你为何拒绝他呢
Why are you holding back from such a man?
因为他走路很笨拙
Is it the clumpy way he walks
什么
What?
还是他讲话太粗鲁
Or the grumpy way he talks
不是
No.
还是他的脚丫太奇怪
Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped
四四又方方 大鸭梨一样
weirdness of his feet
行了吧
Hey!
他虽然勤洗澡
And though we know he washes well
可还是有味道
he always ends up sorta smelly
但他细心又可爱 世间绝无双
But you’ll never meet a fella who’s as sensitive and sweet
很好啊 但是…
That’s nice, but…
他也许不完美
So he’s a bit of a fixer upper
也有些缺点
So he’s got a few flaws
他思维很奇葩
His peculiar brain, dear
又为驯鹿痴狂
His thing for the reindeer
这有些不合常理
That outside a few of nature’s laws
我才不是这样的
This is not about me!
他还需要改良
So he’s a bit of a fixer upper
但是我们坚信
But this we’re certain of
你只要给他一点爱
You can fix this fixer upper up
就会让他发光
with a little bit of love
我们能不能先别说这个了
Can we just stop talking about this?!
我们真遇上了麻烦
We’ve got a real, actual problem here.
亲爱的告诉我
I’ll say…so tell me dear.
是因为他容易胆怯
Is it the way that he runs scared
还是他不善社交
Or that he’s socially impaired
还是他只爱在森林里嘘嘘
Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods
我不需要知道这个
I do not need to know that.
因为金发太娘炮
Are you holding back your fondness
所以你不喜欢他
Due to his unmanly blondeness
还是他假装不靠谱
Or the way he covers up
把自己隐藏
that he’s the honest goods
他只是不完美
He’s just a bit of a fixer upper
他有些小瑕疵
He’s got a couple a’ bugs
我才没有
No, I don’t.
别看他不善交往
His isolation is confirmation of
正说明他渴望拥抱
his desperation for healing hugs
他有些不完美
So he’s a bit of a fixer upper
但我们有办法
But we know what to do
我们的办法就是让
The way to fix up this fixer upper
你来雕琢他
is to fix him up with you
停停停 你们够了
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Enough!
她都和别人订婚了好吗
She’s engaged to someone else. Okay?!
所以问题出在她
So she’s a bit of a fixer upper
这更不重要
That’s a minor thing
口头订婚能取消
This quote engagement is a flex arrangement
也没戒指在她手上
And by the way, I don’t see no ring
所以问题出在她
So she’s a bit of a fixer upper
她在犹豫彷徨
Her brain’s a bit betwixt
别让未婚夫挡道
Get the fiance out of the way
一切就会如常
and the whole thing will be fixed
我们不是说让你改变他
We aren’t saying you can change him
因为改变一个人很难
‘Cause people don’t really change
我们只是想说 爱是一种力量
We’re only saying that love’s a force
强大而奇妙
That’s powerful and strange
因为疯狂担心 焦虑恐慌
People make bad choices
人们才会失误
if they’re mad or scared or stressed
但是给他们一点爱
But throw a little love their way
给他们一点爱
throw a little love their way
你就能让他们做到最好
And you’ll bring out their best
真爱让人做到最好
True love brings out the best
每个人都不完美
Everyone’s a bit of a fixer upper
人生就是这样
That’s what it’s all about
父亲母亲 姐妹兄弟
Father, sister, brother
我们都相互需要
We need each other
帮我们变好 让我们成长
to raise us up and round us out
每个人都不完美
Everyone’s a bit of a fixer upper
但到紧要关头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!