安娜、克里斯托夫、雪宝深山遇险
– Oooh! Thank you! – You’re welcome.
现在我帅呆了
Now I’m perfect.
差不多了
Well, almost.
好像整个世界都颠倒了
It was like my whole life got upside down.
太用力了 抱歉 我只是…
Oh! Too hard. I’m sorry! I was just…
-头晕 -你没事儿吧
– Woo! Head Rush! – Are you okay?
开什么玩笑 我感觉好极了
Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!
我一直想要个鼻子
I’ve always wanted a nose.
太可爱了 就像小小的独角兽
So cute. It’s like a little baby unicorn.
怎么啦
What? Hey! Whoa.
这样更棒了
Oh, I love it even more! Hah…
让我们重新认识一下
All right, let’s start this thing over.
各位好 我叫奥洛夫 喜欢热情的拥抱
Hi everyone. I’m Olaf. And I like warm hugs.
奥洛夫
Olaf?
是的 奥洛夫
That’s right, Olaf.
小姐芳名啊
And you are?
我叫安娜
Oh, um… I’m Anna.
这头滑稽的蠢驴是谁
And who’s the funky-looking donkey over there?
它叫斯温
That’s Sven.
那这只驯鹿呢
Uh-huh. And who’s the reindeer?
斯温
Sven.
同名啊 真好记
They’re…oh, okay…Makes things easier for me.
瞧瞧它 想亲我的鼻子
Ha. Aw, look at him tryin’ to kiss my nose.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too!
奥洛夫 你是艾尔莎造出来的吗
Olaf, did Elsa build you?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
-你知道她在哪吗 -知道 怎么了
– You know where she is? – Yeah. Why?
你能给我们引路吗
Do you think you could show us the way?
-可以 怎么了 -这是怎么弄的
– Yeah. Why? – How does this work?
别闹了 斯温 谈正事呢
Stop it, Sven. Trying to focus here.
-是的 怎么了 -我告诉怎么了
– Yeah, Why? – I’ll tell you Why.
我们需要艾尔莎召回夏天
We need Elsa to bring back Summer.
夏天啊
Summer?
我也不知道为什么
Oh, I don’t know why but.
但是我一直都很向往夏天
I’ve always loved the idea of summer,
还有太阳和所有一切炙热的东西
and sun, and all things hot.
真的吗
Really?
我猜你是没接触过高温吧
I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat.
没有
Nope!
但是我喜欢闭上眼睛
But sometimes I like to close my eyes
想象夏天时的景象
and imagine what it’d be like when summer does come.
蜜蜂在蜂鸣 孩童吹起蒲公英的绒毛
Bees’ll buzz, kids’ll blow dandelion fuzz
而我就像个雪人一样享受夏天
And I’ll be doing whatever snow does in summer
手里抓着杯饮料 躺在灼人的沙滩上
A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand
也许还能晒个美丽的小麦色
Prob’ly getting gorgeously tanned in summer
我终于可以见证夏日的微风
I’ll finally see a summer breeze
吹走冬日的暴风
Blow away a winter storm
我还要看看天气变暖后
And find out what happens to
冰冻成块的水会如何变化
Solid water, when it gets warm
我等不及想知道 我的小伙伴们都会怎么看我
And I can’t wait to see, what my buddies all think of me
想象一下我要是在夏天得有多酷呀
Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be in summer
寒冷和炎热都是如此的猛烈
The hot and the cold are both so intense
两者结合 将会多么轰烈
Put ’em together, it just makes sense
冬天适合待在室内相互依偎
Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle
但是到了夏天 我将会成为一个
But put me in summer and I’ll be a
幸福的雪人
Happy snowman
在生活艰辛之时 我喜欢坚持我的梦想
When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream
想象自己在夏日里慵懒地散发热气
Of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam
天空将会如此湛蓝
Oh the sky will be blue
你们俩也会陪伴在我身边
And you guys’ll be there too
而我终将成为一个活在夏天的雪人
When I finally do what frozen things do in summer
-我要告诉他实情 -你敢
– I’m gonna tell him. – Don’t you dare.
在炎夏
In summer
走吧 要找艾尔莎请跟我来
So, Come on! Elsa’s this way.
咱们去把夏天捎回来吧
Let’s go bring back summer!
我来了
I’m coming!
总得有人告诉他实情啊
Somebody’s got to tell him.
不 不 你把有树皮的那面朝下了
No. No. You’ve got the bark facing down.
树皮那面要朝上放
The bark needs to be face-up.
树皮朝下放更干燥
Bark down is drier.
-树皮朝上 -树皮朝下
– Bark up… – Bark down.
斗篷 有人要斗篷吗
Cloak. Does anyone need a cloak?
阿伦黛尔的人民感谢您 殿下
Arendelle is indebted to you, Your Highness.
城堡现在开放了 大厅里有
The castle is open. There’s soup
热汤和格拉格热饮[瑞典]and hot glogg in the Great Hall.
给 把这些发下去
Here. Pass these out.
汉斯王子 我们是不是
Prince Hans, are we just
就得这么坐在一旁
expected to sit here and freeze
瑟瑟发抖地看着你把阿伦黛尔的货物免♥费发放完啊
while you give away all of Arendelle’s tradable goods?
安娜公主已经下令
Princess Anna has given her orders and…
那是另一回事
And that’s another thing,
你有没有想过 你的公主
has it dawned on you that your Princess
可能正和邪恶的女巫密谋
may be conspiring with a wicked sorceress…
毁掉这里呢
to destroy us all?
不许质疑公主 她既然让我掌权
Do not question the Princess. She left me in charge,
那我将毫不迟疑地
and I will not hesitate to
捍卫阿伦黛尔 对抗叛乱
protect Arendelle from treason.
叛乱
Treason?!
伙计 冷静 冷静
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, boy. Easy. Easy.
这是安娜公主的马 她出什么事了 她人呢
Princess Anna’s horse. What happened to her? Where is she?
安娜公主身陷险境
Princess Anna is in trouble.
谁自愿跟我一起找她
I need volunteers to go with me to find her!
我的侍从跟随您 殿下
I volunteer two men, my Lord!
做好万全准备
Be prepared for anything,
你们遇见了皇后
and should you encounter the Queen,
可以想办法结束这个冬天
you are to put an end to this winter.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你到底准备怎么结束这个鬼天气呢
So how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
我准备跟我姐姐谈谈
Oh, I am gonna talk to my sister.
这就是你的计划吗 我的冰块生意
That’s your plan? My ice business is
就指着你跟你姐姐谈谈吗
riding on you talking to your sister.
没错
Yup.
这么说你是一点都不怕她咯
So you’re not at all afraid of her?
-我为什么要怕她呀 -就是说
– Why would I be? – Yeah.
我敢打赌艾尔莎一定是有史以来
I bet Elsa’s the nicest, gentlest,
最善良最温柔最温暖的人了
warmest person ever.
看啊
Oh, look at that.
我被钉住了
I’ve been impaled.
现在怎么办
What now?
这悬崖太陡了 我只有一条绳子
It’s too steep. I’ve only got one rope,
而你又不会爬山
and you don’t know how to climb mountains.
谁说我不会
Says who?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我要去见我姐姐
I’m going to see my sister.
你是不想活了 别踩那里
You’re going to kill yourself. I wouldn’t put my foot there.
-别让我分心 -踩那也不行
– You’re distracting me… – Or there.
你怎么知道艾尔莎想见你呢
How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?
我把你当空气
I’m just blocking you out ’cause
因为我得专心爬山
I gotta concentrate here.
躲到深山里的人
You know, most people who disappear
应该是希望自己一个人待着的
into the mountains want to be alone.
没人想自己一个人待着 也许只有你
Nobody wants to be alone. Except maybe you.
我可不是一个人 我有朋友的 记得吗
I’m not alone… I have friends, remember?
你是说那些爱情专家们
You mean the love experts?
没错 爱情专家们
Yes, the love experts!
我差不多爬到山顶了吧
Please tell me I’m almost there.
这里的空气是不是更稀薄了
Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?
-坚持住 斯温
– Hang on. – Hey, Sven?
不知道算不算解决了问题 但是
Not sure if this is going to solve the problem, but I found
我找到了一串台阶 正好通往你们的目的地
a staircase that leads exactly where you want it to go.
谢天谢地 接住我
Ha ha. Thank goodness. Catch!
谢谢了 我还怕你不接呢
Thanks! That was like a crazy trust exercise.
这么多的冰 我快♥感动哭了
Now that’s ice. I might cry.
哭吧 我不笑你
Go ahead. I won’t judge.
好吧 慢慢来伙计 来 我扶着你
All right, take it easy boy. Come here, I gotcha.
好吧 你就在这等着 兄弟
Okay. You stay right here, buddy.
完美无瑕
Flawless.
敲门 敲门呀
Knock… just knock…
她怎么还不敲门
Why isn’t she knocking?
你说她是不是不会敲门啊
Do you think she knows how to knock?
门开了 这可是史无前例
It opened. That’s a first.
你最好还是在外面等一下吧
You should probably wait out here.
什么
What?
我上次向她引荐男人 她把一切都冻住了
Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything.
可是 可是 拜托 这可是冰城啊
But. But… oh come on, It’s a palace made of ice.
-冰就是我的生命啊 -拜拜 斯温
– Ice is my life. – Bye, Sven.
你也在外面等 奥洛夫
You too, Olaf.
-我也要吗 -让我们俩单独谈谈
– Me? – Just give us a minute.
好吧
Okay.
一 二 三 四
One… two… three… four…
艾尔莎 是我 安娜
Elsa? It’s me… Anna.
安娜
Anna?
艾尔莎 你的样子变了
Wow… Elsa, you look different…
变漂亮了 还有这个宫殿
It’s a good different… and this place.
-真是美极了 -谢谢
– Is amazing. – Thank you.
我以前一直不知道自己的能力
I never knew what I was capable of.
对于之前发生的一切我很抱歉 要是我早知道…
I’m so sorry about what happened. If I’d known…
不 没事的
No, it’s okay.
你不需要道歉
You don’t have to apologize.
但是也许你该走了 拜托
But you should probably go, please.
但是我才刚到呀
But I just got here.
阿伦黛尔才是你的归属
You belong in Arendelle.
-也是你的归属 -不 安娜 这里才是
– So do you. – No, Anna. I belong here.
我一个人的
Alone.
我在这里才能做真正的自己
Where I can be who I am,
不会伤害到任何人
without hurting anybody.
-实际上 关于这个问题 -58 59 60
– Actually, about that… – 58… 59… 60.
等一下 那是什么声音
Wait. What is that?
我叫奥洛夫 喜欢热情的拥抱
Hi, I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.
奥洛夫
Olaf?
你造的雪人 还记得吗
You built me. You remember that?
你居然有生命
And you’re alive?
我猜是吧
Um… I think so?
跟小时候的那个一模一样
He’s just like the one we built as kids.
咱们那时候多亲啊
So we were so close.
我们可以再回到那个时候
We can be like that again.
慢点
Slow down.
安娜
Anna!
不 我们回不去了
No, We can’t.
-再见 安娜 -艾尔莎 等等
– Goodbye, Anna. – Elsa, wait.
别过来 我是在保护你
No, I’m just trying to protect you.
你用不着保护我 我不害怕
You don’t have to protect me. I’m not afraid.
求你别再把我拒之门外了
Please don’t shut me out again.
求求你别再关上心门
Please don’t slam the door.
你不需要再跟我保持距离
You don’t have to keep your distance anymore
因为这么久以来
‘Cause for the first time in forever
我终于理解了你
I finally understand
好久以来第一次 我们可以携手解决问题
For the first time in forever, we can fix this hand in hand
我们可以一同走下这座冰山
We can head down this mountain together
你无需再生活在恐惧中
You don’t have to live in fear
好久以来我终于可以说
‘Cause for the first time in forever
我会待在你身边
I will be right here
安娜 求你回家去吧
Anna, please go back home
美好的生活等着你
Your life awaits.
去享受阳光 敞开大门
Go enjoy the sun and open up the gates
-可是 -我知道 你是一片好意
– Yeah, but… – I know! You mean well
但我心意已决
But leave me be.
是 我是独自一人 但我可以享受自由
Yes, I’m alone. But I’m alone and free.
和我保持距离 你便不会受到伤害
Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me
-实际上 这是不可能的 -什么意思
– Actually, we’re not – What do you mean you’re not
看来你还不知道
I get the feeling you don’t know
我不知道什么
What do I not know
阿伦黛尔被很厚很厚很厚的积雪覆盖
Arendelle’s in deep deep deep deep snow
什么
What?
你把一切都变成了寒冬
You kind of set off an eternal winter… everywhere.
一切
Everywhere?
没事的 你解冻一下就好了
It’s okay, you can just unfreeze it.
不行
No, I can’t.
-我不知道怎么解冻 -你肯定会的
– I don’t know how. – Sure you can.
我知道你会
I know you can!
因为好久以来
‘Cause for the first time in forever
我真是个傻瓜 我无法拥有自由
I’m such a fool! I can’t be free
你无需再恐惧
You don’t have to be afraid
永远无法逃离我内心的暴风雪
No escape from the storm inside of me
我们可以一同解决
We can work this out together
我无法掌控我身上的诅咒
I can’t control the curse
我们能逆转严冬
We’ll reverse the storm you’ve made
安娜 拜托 你只会越弄越糟
Anna, please, You’ll only make it worse
别惊慌
Don’t panic
我内心充满了恐惧
There’s so much fear
我们会让阳光再度普照
We’ll make the sun shine bright
你在这不安全