艾莎远走深山
You’re gorgeous. Wait, what?
我想为骑马撞到阿伦黛尔的公主殿下
I’d like to formally apologize for
以及之后发生的种种
hitting the Princess of Arendelle with my horse…
向你正式道歉
and for every moment after.
不 没关系 我并不是那位公主
No. No-no. It’s fine. I’m not THAT Princess.
我是说 要是你撞到我姐姐艾尔莎 那可就
I mean, if you’d hit my sister Elsa, that would be…
不好说了
‘cuz, you know…
你好
Hello.
但是 幸好 只是我而已
But, lucky you, it’s-it’s just me.
只是你
Just you?
鸣钟了 是加冕仪式
The bells. The coronation.
我 我
I… I…
我要走了 我必须得走了
I better go. I have to…I better go.
再见
Bye!
陛下 手套
Your Majesty, The gloves.
在此圣地 为您加冕
Sem hon heldr inum helgum eignum ok
至高无上 统御全境
krýnd í þessum helga stað ek té fram fyrir yðr
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的公主安娜
Princess Anna of Arendelle!
站这儿 你确定 我觉得不该 好吧
Here? Are you sure? I do not think I suppose to…Okay.
你好
Hi.
是在和我说话吗 你好
Hi me…? Oh. Um. Hi.
-你看上去很美 -谢谢
– You look beautiful… -Thank you.
你看上去更圆 不是圆
You look beautifuller. I mean, not fuller.
你一点都不圆 我是说更美
You don’t look fuller, but more beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
宴会就是这个样子的吗
So, this is what a party looks like?
比我想象中的要温馨得多
It’s warmer than I thought.
那奇妙的香味是什么
And what is that amazing smell?
是巧克力
Chocolate.
女王陛下 这是猥琐屯公爵
Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.
是韦瑟顿 韦瑟顿公爵
Weselton. The Duke of Weselton..
陛下
Your Majesty,
作为您最亲密的贸易伙伴
as your closest partner in trade,
我应该请您跳
it seems only fitting that I offer you
加冕后的第一支舞
your first dance as Queen.
谢谢 可是我不跳舞
Thank you. Only I don’t dance.
但我妹妹可以
But my sister does.
-你真幸运 -我想还是
– Lucky you…- Oh, I don’t think…
如果你晕过去 告诉我 我会接住你
If you swoon, let me know, I’ll catch you.
抱歉
Sorry.
身手矫健的孔雀
Like an agile peacock…
说起来 城门能开启真是太好了
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
为什么之前都要关闭呢
Why did they shut them in the first place?
你知道原因吗
Do you know the reason? Hmm?
我不知道
No. No…
好吧 撑住
Oh, all right. Hang on.
我的外号”小北斗星”可不是浪得虚名
They don’t call me “The Little Dipper” for nothing.
鸡一样灵巧 猴一样可爱 我能飞
Like a chicken…with the face of a monkey… I fly.
准备好再跳一轮的时候请告诉我 殿下
Let me know when you’re ready for another round, My Lady.
他真是精力充沛
Well, he was sprightly.
尤其他还穿着高跟鞋
Especially for a man in heels.
-你还好吗 -我从来没这么开心过
– Are you okay? – I’ve never been better.
感觉太棒了
This is so nice.
我希望以后都能像今天这样
I wish it could be like this all the time.
我也是
Me too…
但是不行
But it can’t.
-为什么 -就是不行
– Why not? If… – It just can’t.
那我先走了
Excuse me for a minute.
-幸亏我抓住你了 -汉斯
– Glad I caught you. – Hans!
整个大厅都是我的 抱歉
I often had the whole parlor to myself to slide… Oops. Sorry.
你的体型也起了作用
Your physique helps, I’m sure too.
-这是什么 -我生来就有这个
– What’s this? – I was born with it,
虽然梦里是被地精亲吻过才有的
Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.
我很喜欢
I like it.
对 所有的一切 你懂的
Yeah, The whole thing! You got it.
等等 你到底有多少个兄弟
Okay wait, wait. So you have how many brothers?
十二个哥哥
Twelve older brothers.
有两年他们中的三个
Three of them pretended I was invisible…
完全忽视我的存在
literally… for two years.
-太糟糕了 -哥哥们都这样
– That’s horrible. – It’s what brothers do.
姐姐也是
And sisters.
小时候艾尔莎和我非常亲密
Elsa and I were really close when we were little.
但后来有一天 她也把我拒之门外
But then, one day she just shut me out, and…
我从来不知道原因
And I never knew why.
我永远不会将你拒之门外
I would never shut you out.
我能说点疯话吗
Okay, can I just say something crazy?
我喜欢听疯话
I love crazy.
我的生活不过是面前的一扇又一扇门
All my life has been a series of doors in my face
但是突然之间 我撞见了你
And then suddenly I bump into you
我也这么想 因为
I was thinking the same thing, because like
我穷尽一生只为寻找自我
I’ve been searching my whole life to find my own place
也许因为这是派对
And maybe it’s the party talking
或是巧克力火锅
Or the chocolate fondue
但和你在一起
But with you
我找到了自我
I found my place
看到你的脸
I see your face
这感觉从未有过
And it’s nothing like I’ve ever known before
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open… door
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open… door…door
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open… door
和你在一起 和你在一起
With you! With you
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open door
-这太疯狂了 -什么
– I mean it’s crazy. – What?
-我们完成了对方的 -三明治
– We finish each other’s… – Sandwiches!
我正想说这个
That’s what I was gonna say
我从未遇到过和我如此默契的人
I’ve never met someone who thinks so much like me
拉钩 再拉钩
Jinx… jinx again.
我们心意相通 只有一个原因
Our mental synchronization can have but one explanation
你和我是命中注定
You and I were just meant to be
说再见
Say goodbye
对过去的痛苦
To the pain of the past
我们无需再那样活
We don’t have to feel it anymore
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open… door
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open door
生命有你更精彩
Life can be so much more…with you… with you
爱是一扇敞开的门
Love is an open… door
我能说句疯狂的话吗
Can I say something crazy…?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我能说句更疯狂的话吗
Can I just say something even crazier?
我愿意
Yes.
借过 不好意思 能借过一下吗
Oops! Pardon. Sorry. Can we just get around you there?
谢谢 她在那里
Thank you. Oh, there she is.
艾尔莎 我是说 女王陛下
Elsa! I mean… Queen…
还是我 请允许我介绍
Me again. May I present,
南部群岛的汉斯王子
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
我们希望得到您的祝福
We would like…your blessing…
祝福我们结婚
of… our marriage!
-结婚 -是的
– Marriage…? – Yes!
抱歉 我没弄明白
I’m sorry, I’m confused.
我们还没有讨论细节
Well, We haven’t worked out all the details ourselves.
我们会花几天时间计划婚礼
We’ll need a few days to plan the ceremony.
当然婚礼上会有汤羹
Of course we’ll have soup,
烤肉 冰淇凌 还有…
roast, and ice cream and then…
等等 我们要住在这里吗
Wait. Would we live here?
-这里 -当然了
– Here? – Absolutely!
安娜
Anna…
我们可以邀请你12个哥哥过来一起住
Oh, we can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us…
什么 等等 不 不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
我们有的是房间 也许他们…
Of course we have the room. I don’t know. Some of them must…
等等 停一停
Wait. Slow down.
谁的哥哥都不会住在这里
No one’s brothers are staying here.
谁都不会结婚
No one is getting married.
你说什么
Wait, what?
能私下跟你聊几句吗
May I talk to you, please. Alone.
不 你要说什么
No. Whatever you have to say, you…
可以当着我俩的面说
you can say to both of us.
好吧 你不能嫁给一个刚认识的人
Fine. You can’t marry a man you just met.
当然可以 我们是真爱
You Can if it’s true love.
你对真爱了解多少
Anna, what do you know about true love?
起码比你了解 你只知道把人拒之门外
More than you. All you know is how to shut people out.
你们想得到我的祝福 我的回答是不
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.
恕我失陪
Now, excuse me.
女王陛下 容我…
Your Majesty, if I may ease your…
不用说了 请你离开
No, you may not. And I-I think you should go.
宴会结束了 关上大门
The party is over. Close the gates.
遵命 女王陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
什么 艾尔莎 不要 等等
What? Elsa, no. No, wait!
把手套还给我
Give me my glove!
艾尔莎 求求你 我不能再这样下去了
Elsa, please. Please. I can’t live like this anymore.
那就离开
Then leave.
我到底怎么惹到你了
What did I ever do to you?!
够了 安娜
Enough, Anna.
为什么 你为什么把我拒之门外
No. Why? Why do you shut me out?!
为什么把全世界拒之门外
Why do you shut the world out?!
你到底害怕什么
What are you so afraid of?!
我说了 够了
I said, enough!
妖术 我就知道
Sorcery. I knew there was
这里有不可告人的秘密
something dubious going on here.
艾尔莎
Elsa…?
她在那里
There she is.
女王陛下 女王万岁
Your Majesty! Long live the Queen! Queen Elsa…
来喝一杯吧
Come drink with us.
艾尔莎女王
Queen Elsa.
女王陛下 你没事吧
Your Majesty? Are you all right?
她在那里 拦住她
There she is! Stop her!
拜托 别靠近我
Please, just stay away from me.
离我远点
Stay away!
怪物 怪物
Monster… Monster!
艾尔莎
Elsa!
艾尔莎
Elsa…
等等 求你
Wait, Please!
艾尔莎 停下
Elsa, Stop!
-安娜 -不要走
– Anna! – No.
海湾
The Fjord.
雪
Snow?
是雪
Yes, snow!
-你还好吗 -不好
– Are you all right? – No.
-你之前知道吗 -不知道
– Did you know? – No.
看 下雪了 下雪了
Look! It’s snowing! It’s snowing!
这个地方被女王诅咒了
The Queen has cursed this land!
我们一定要阻止她
She must be stopped!
-你们得把她抓回来 -等等 不要
– You have to go after her…- Wait, no!
你 你也会妖术吗
You! Is there sorcery in you, too?
你也是怪物吗
Are you a monster, too?
不 不 我是很普通的人
No. No. I’m completely ordinary.
没错 她很普通
That’s right she is.
我是说正常
In the best way.
我姐姐不是怪物
And my sister’s not a monster.
她差点杀死我
She nearly killed me.
-你自己滑倒在冰上的 -她变出的冰
– You slipped on ice… – Her ice!
那是意外 她吓坏了
It was an accident. She was scared.
她不是故意的 她不是有意做这些的
She didn’t mean it. She didn’t mean any of this…
今晚的事是我的责任 是我逼的她
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.
-所以该由我去把她找回来 -什么
– So I’m the one that needs to go after her. – What?
-没错 -把我的马牵过来
– Yeah. – Bring me my horse, please.
安娜 这太危险了
Anna, no. It’s too dangerous.
艾尔莎不危险
Elsa’s not dangerous.
我会把她找回来 让这里恢复正常
I’ll bring her back, And I’ll make this right.
-我跟你一起去 -不要
– I’m coming with you…- No.
我需要你留下帮我照看阿伦黛尔
I need you here to take care of Arendelle.
愿尽绵薄之力
On my honor.
我委托汉斯王子管理这里
I leave Prince Hans in charge!
你确定能信任她吗
Are you sure you can trust her?
我不希望你受到伤害
I don’t want you getting hurt.
她是我姐姐
She’s my sister,
她绝不会伤害我的
She would never hurt me.
皑皑白雪覆盖今夜的山
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
埋藏身后我的足迹
Not a footprint to be seen
在这孤独白色国度
A kingdom of isolation
我就是那冰雪的女王
And it looks like I’m the Queen
狂风呼号 内心亦涌动不能平息
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
不管多努力 再无法藏匿
Couldn’t keep it in, Heaven knows I tried
掩藏好自己 不许人靠近
Don’t let them in, Don’t let them see
乖乖听话 别让大家担心
Be the good girl you always have to be
把真心封闭 不让人看清
Conceal, Don’t feel, Don’t let them know
如今被看清
Well, Now they know
不再躲 不再怕