♪ 似曾相识的感觉 ♪
♪ Something is familiar ♪
♪ 就像近在咫尺又触不可及的梦 ♪
♪ Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold ♪
♪ 我能感觉你在那里 ♪
♪ I can sense you there ♪
♪ 像我认识了一生的朋友 ♪
♪ Like a friend I’ve always known ♪
♪ 我就要到达 ♪
♪ I’m arriving ♪
♪ 感觉像回到了家 ♪
♪ And it feels like I am home ♪
♪ 我一直高竖壁垒 ♪
♪ I have always been a fortress ♪
♪ 深藏冰冷的秘密 ♪
♪ Cold secrets deep inside ♪
♪ 你也有秘密 ♪
♪ You have secrets, too ♪
♪ 但你不必隐匿 ♪
♪ But you don’t have to hide ♪
♪ 请你现身 ♪
♪ Show yourself ♪
♪ 我渴望见到你 ♪
♪ I’m dying to meet you ♪
♪ 请你现身 ♪
♪ Show yourself ♪
♪ 轮到你了 ♪
♪ It’s your turn ♪
♪ 你是那个我找寻一生的人吗 ♪
♪ Are you the one I’ve been looking for all of my life? ♪
♪ 请你现身 ♪
♪ Show yourself ♪
♪ 我准备好知晓 ♪
♪ I’m ready to learn ♪
♪ 我从未如此确定 ♪
♪ I’ve never felt so certain ♪
♪ 我一直以来饱受折磨♪
♪ All my life I’ve been torn ♪
♪ 但我来这是有原因的 ♪
♪ But I’m here for a reason ♪
♪ 这会不会是我出生的原因 ♪
♪ Could it be the reason I was born? ♪
♪ 我一直与众不同 ♪
♪ I have always been so different ♪
♪ 寻常规则并不适用 ♪
♪ Normal rules did not apply ♪
♪ 今天你会告诉我答案吗 ♪
♪ Is this the day? Are you the way ♪
♪ 我终于找到原因了吗 ♪
♪ I finally find out why? ♪
♪ 请你现身 ♪
♪ Show yourself! ♪
♪ 我不再颤抖 ♪
♪ I’m no longer trembling ♪
♪ 我在这里 ♪
♪ Here I am ♪
♪ 历经千辛万苦 ♪
♪ I’ve come so far ♪
♪ 你是我等待了一生的答案 ♪
♪ You are the answer I’ve waited for all of my life ♪
♪ 请你现身 ♪
♪ Oh, show yourself! ♪
♪ 让我看看你是谁 ♪
♪ Let me see who you are ♪
♪ 快来我身边 ♪
♪ Come to me now ♪
♪ 打开你的门 ♪
♪ Open your door ♪
♪ 别让我等待 ♪
♪ Don’t make me wait ♪
♪ 再多一刻 ♪
♪ One moment more ♪
♪ 快来我身边 ♪
♪ Oh, come to me now ♪
♪ 打开你的门 ♪
♪ Open your door ♪
♪ 别让我等待 ♪
♪ Don’t make me wait ♪
♪ 再多一刻 ♪
♪ One moment more ♪
♪ 北风与海洋交汇之处 ♪
♪ Where the Northwind meets the sea ♪
♪ 有条河流 ♪
♪ There’s a river ♪
♪ 盈满记忆 ♪
♪ Full of memory ♪
母亲
Mother.
♪ 来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 ♪
♪ Come, my darling, homeward bound ♪
♪ 找到自我 ♪
♪ I am found! ♪
♪ 展现自我 ♪
♪ Show yourself ♪
♪ 释放你的能量 ♪
♪ Step into your power ♪
♪ 让你自己 ♪
♪ Grow yourself ♪
♪ 成长为崭新的人 ♪
♪ Into something new ♪
♪ 你就是自己期待已久的人 ♪
♪ You are the one you’ve been waiting for ♪
-♪ 期待一生 ♪ -♪ 期待一生 ♪
– ♪ All of my life ♪ – ♪ All of your life ♪
♪ 展现自我 ♪
♪ Oh, show yourself! ♪
你好 我是雪宝 我喜欢温暖的拥抱
Hi, I’m Olaf. And I like warm hugs.
我爱你 雪宝
I love you, Olaf!
来吧 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
♪ 站在这里 ♪
♪ Here I stand ♪
♪ 不再藏匿 ♪
♪ In the light of day ♪
鸡一样灵巧 猴一样可爱
Like a chicken with the face of a monkey!
是我走路不小心
I just wasn’t looking where I was going.
但是我真的没事
But I’m great actually.
我是南部群岛的汉斯王子
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
我爱你
I love you.
我得告诉你我的过去
I need to tell you about my past.
我来自哪里
And where I’m from.
你说
I’m listening.
艾杜娜
Iduna!
你在读什么 陛下
What are you reading, Your Majesty?
丹麦的新作家写的东西
Oh, some new Danish author.
鲁纳德国王 抱歉 我不明白
King Runeard, I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
祖父
Grandfather?
我们带上艾伦戴尔的全部护卫
We bring Arendelle’s full guard.
但我们没理由不信任他们啊
But they have given us no reason not to trust them.
诺桑德拉信奉魔法
The Northuldra follow magic.
所以我们永远都不能信任他们
Which means we can never trust them.
祖父
Grandfather?
魔法♥会♥让人感觉太过强大 理所应当
Magic makes people feel too powerful. Too entitled.
会让他们觉得可以违抗国王的意志
It makes them think they can defy the will of a king.
魔法并不会这样
That is not what magic does.
这只是你的恐惧而已
That’s just your fear.
恐惧才是不能信任的
Fear is what can’t be trusted.
大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱
You see, the dam will weaken their lands,
所以他们必须来求助于我
so they will have to turn to me.
♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪
♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪
♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪
♪ But not too far, or you’ll be drowned ♪
他们会来庆祝
They will come in celebration.
我们就能摸清他们的实力
And then, we will know their size and strength.
如同你们欢迎我们一样 我们也欢迎你们
As you have welcomed us, we welcome you…
我们的邻居 我们的朋友
our neighbors, our friends.
鲁纳德国王 大坝使我们的水流变急
King Runeard, the dam isn’t strengthening our waters.
正在危害森林
It’s hurting the Forest.
切断了北方…
It’s cutting off the North…
先…先别谈这些
Let… Let’s not discuss this here.
来峡湾再说 喝喝茶
Let’s meet on the fjord. Have tea.
想想办法
Find a solution.

No!
安娜
Anna!
我们要选择哪个幸运的地道
Which lucky tunnel do we choose?
大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱
You see, the dam will weaken their lands,
所以他们必须来求助于我
so they will have to turn to me.
鲁纳德国王 大坝
King Runeard, the dam,
正在危害森林
it’s hurting the Forest.
艾莎找到了
Elsa’s found it.
什么
What is it?
关于过去的真♥相♥
The truth about the past.
那是我的祖父
That’s my grandfather…
正在袭击诺桑德拉的首领
attacking the Northuldra leader…
而对方手无寸铁
who wields no weapon.
大坝不是和平的礼物
The dam wasn’t a gift of peace.
而是一个骗局
It was a trick.
但那样就违背了艾伦戴尔所代表的一切
But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for.
是啊 确实如此
It does, doesn’t it?
我知道该怎么解救森林了
I know how to free the Forest.
我知道我们该怎么纠正一切了
I know what we have to do to set things right.
你为什么说得那么悲伤
Why do you say that so sadly?
我们得破坏大坝
We have to break the dam.
但艾伦戴尔会被水淹没
But Arendelle will be flooded.
所以精灵逼迫大家离开了
That’s why everyone was forced out.
为了保护他们不受伤害
To protect them from what has to be done.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我现在很需要听一些开心的事 雪宝
I could really use a bright side, Olaf.
开心的事
Bright side?
海龟可以用屁♥股♥呼吸
Turtles can breathe through their butts.
还有 我看到出去的路了
And I see a way out.
我就知道你靠得住
I knew I could count on you.
走吧 雪宝 艾莎可能也在回来的路上
Come on, Olaf, Elsa’s probably on her way back right now.
我们可以和她会合 然后…
We can meet her and…
雪宝
Olaf?
这是什么
What’s this?
你还好吗
Are you okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!