I see no future.
没有未来
No future?
如果看不见未来
When one can see no future…
只能继续做正确的事
all one can do is the next right thing.
继续做正确的事
The next right thing
是我前往魔法森林
is for me to go to the Enchanted Forest…
并找到那个声音
and find that voice.
克里斯托弗 我能借用你的车和斯文吗
Kristoff, can I borrow your wagon and Sven?
我不是很喜欢这个主意
I’m not very comfortable with the idea of that.
-你不能一个人去 -安娜 不行
– You are not going alone. – Anna, no.
我有魔法保护自己 你没有
I have my powers to protect me. You don’t.
不好意思 我可是登上过北山
Excuse me, I climbed the North Mountain…
遭遇冰冻之心后幸存
survived a frozen heart,
还从我前男友手中救下了你
and saved you from my ex-boyfriend…
而且没有魔法就做到了
and I did it all without powers,
所以我要一起去
so, you know, I’m coming.
我也是 我来驾车
Me, too. I’ll drive.
我来带零食
I’ll bring the snacks!
我来照看你的人♥民♥
I will look after your people.
务必确保在我们回来之前
Please make sure they stay
让他们远离王国
out of the kingdom until we return.
当然
Of course.
我们去告诉他们吧
Let’s let them know.
安娜 我很担心她
Anna, I am worried for her.
我们一直害怕
We have always feared
艾莎的能力于这个世界而言太过强大
Elsa’s powers were too much for this world.
现在我们得祈祷她的能力足够强大了
Now, we must pray they are enough.
我不会让她出事的
I won’t let anything happen to her.
有谁对冷知识感兴趣吗
Who’s into trivia?
我 好的
I am. Okay.
你知道水是有记忆的吗 是真的
Did you know that water has memory? True fact.
很多人不相信 不过是真的
It’s disputed by many, but it’s true.
你知道男人被闪电击中的几率
Did you know men are six times
要比女人高出六倍吗
more likely to be struck by lightning?
你知道大猩猩开心的时候会打嗝吗
Did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy?
你知道我们每天眨眼四百万次吗
Did you know we blink four million times a day?
你知道袋熊的大便是方形的吗
Did you know wombats poop squares?
你知道在长途旅行中安静睡觉
Did you know sleeping quietly
可以防止精神错乱吗
on long journeys prevents insanity?
-那是假的 -是真的
– Yeah, that’s not true. – It is.
-真的 -绝对是真的
– It’s true. – Definitely true.
是真的
No, it’s the truth.
你们还挺一致的
Well, that was unanimous.
但等我回家了会查一查的
But I will look it up when we get home.
他们都睡着了
They’re both asleep.
你想怎么做
So, what do you wanna do?
斯文 稳一点 行吗
Sven, keep us steady, will ya?
安娜
Anna.
安娜
Anna?
还记得我们第一次这样旅行吗
Remember our first trip like this…
当时我说你一定是疯了
when I said you’d have to be crazy
才会想嫁给一个刚认识的男人
to want to marry a man you just met?
等等 什么 疯了
Wait, what? Crazy?
你可没说我疯了 你觉得我疯了吗
You didn’t say I was crazy. You think I’m crazy?
我说了
No. I did.
你…
You were…
没疯
not crazy.
很显然
Clearly.
只是幼稚
Just naive.
不是幼稚 是情窦初开 像我以前一样
Not naive. Just, uh, new to love. Like I was.
情窦初开的人难免会做错事
And when you’re new, you’re bound to get it wrong.
你是说我们在一起注定是错的
So you’re saying I’m wrong for you.
什么 不 我不是在说
What? No, no. I’m not saying
你错了 或是疯了
you’re wrong, or crazy.
-克里斯托弗 别说了 -好主意
– Kristoff, stop. Please. – Good idea.
我听见了 是那个声音
I hear it. I hear the voice.
真的吗
You do?
雪宝 醒醒
Olaf, wake up.
什么…
What the…
答应我 我们同进退 好吗
Promise me, we do this together, okay?
我答应你
I promise.
没事的
It’s okay.
你们知道魔法森林
Did you know that an enchanted forest
是变幻之地吗
is a place of transformation?
我不懂那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means…
但我等不及想看看
but I can’t wait to see
它会把我们变成什么样
what it’s gonna do to each one of us.
怎么回事
What is this?
-别推我 -停下
– No pushing. – Stop it.
太快了
It’s too fast.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that?
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我们被困住了
And we’re locked in.
我们早就该料到的
Probably should have seen that one coming.
这座森林真美
This forest is beautiful.
水坝仍然屹立
The dam. It still stands.
它在帕比长老的幻象里出现过
It was in Grand Pabbie’s visions.
但为什么
But why?
不知道 但它依旧完好无损 谢天谢地
I don’t know, but it’s still in good shape. Thank goodness.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果水坝崩塌了
Well, if that dam broke…
就会掀起巨浪
it would send a tidal wave so big
把这片峡湾的一切都冲走
it would wash away everything on this fjord.
一切
Everything?
但艾伦戴尔在这个峡湾
But Arendelle’s on this fjord.
艾伦戴尔不会有事的 安娜
Nothing’s gonna happen to Arendelle, Anna.
放心吧
It’s gonna be fine.
过来
Come here.
如果不是在这种情况下
You know, under different circumstances,
这里还是挺浪漫的
this would be a, uh, pretty romantic place.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
不是在这种情况下
Different circumstances?
你是说 和别人一起来
You mean, like with someone else?
什么 不 不是
What? No! No.
我是说
I’m saying…
万一我们没法活着离开这里
Just in case we don’t make it out of here…
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你觉得我们没法活着离开这里吗
You don’t think we’re gonna make it out of here?
不 不是
No. No!
我是说 我们会活着离开这里
I mean, no, we will make it out of here.
严格来说 我也说不准
Well, technically the odds are kind of complicated,
但我想说的是
but my point is…
万一我们死掉…
In case we die…
-你觉得我们会死掉 -不 不不不
– You think we’re gonna die? – No! No, no, no.
-我们终究会死 -艾莎在哪
– We will die at some point. – Where’s Elsa?
-我发誓会在她身边 -我们近期还不会死
– I swore that I wouldn’t leave her side. – Not in any recent time will we die.
-艾莎 -但在久远的未来
– Elsa! – But way far in the future,
我们会死
we will die.
别损我了
Don’t patronize me.
艾莎
Elsa!
你在这里
There you are.
-你没事吧 -我没事
– You okay? – I’m fine.
那就好
Okay, good.
雪宝在哪
Where’s Olaf?
安娜
Anna?
艾莎
Elsa?
斯文
Sven?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
我都不认识叫萨曼莎的
I don’t even know a Samantha.
习惯就好
That’s normal.
怎么回事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!