“I just need to go talk to some rocks
聊聊童年什么的”
about my childhood and stuff.”
你们先讲吧 不用等我了
How about you guys start without me?
你觉得艾莎看起来是不是有点奇怪
Did Elsa seem weird to you?
她看起来就是平常的样子
She seemed like Elsa.
最后那个词好像真难倒她了 是什么来着
That last word really seemed to throw her. What was it?
-我不知道 -不是 不是
– I don’t know. Ahem. – No. No.
-我不知道 但是… -有了
– I don’t know, but… – Ah.
“冰”
“Ice”?
拜托
Oh, come on!
她比划不出冰吗
She couldn’t act out ice?
我最好去看看她
I better go check on her.
谢谢 亲爱的 我爱你
Thanks, honey. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
没关系
It’s fine.
请进
Come in.
错不了 有心事
Yep. Something’s wrong.
-你吗 -不 是你
– With you? – No, with you.
你披着母亲的围巾
You’re wearing Mother’s scarf.
你只在有心事的时候这么做
You do that when something’s wrong.
我们让你难过了吗
Did we hurt your feelings?
如果是这样 真抱歉
I’m so sorry if we did.
知道吗 大家都不擅长玩家庭游戏
You know, very few people are actually good at family games.
这是个既成事实
That’s just a fact.
不是 不是这样的
No, that’s not it.
那是什么事
Then, what is it?
我有一种…
There’s this…
我只是不想把事情搞砸
I just don’t wanna mess things up.
什么事 你做得很好啊
What things? You’re doing great.
艾莎 你什么时候才能看到
Oh, Elsa, when are you going to see yourself
我眼中的你呢
the way I see you?
没有你 我该怎么办呢
What would I do without you?
我永远都是你的后盾
You’ll always have me.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
-来吧 过来 -什么
– Come on, come here. – What?
用妈妈的话说
In Mama’s words,
“相互依偎 钻进怀里”
“cuddle close, scooch in.”
♪ 北风与海洋 ♪
♪ Where the Northwind ♪
♪ 交汇之处 ♪
♪ Meets the sea ♪
♪ 有条河流 ♪
♪ There’s a river ♪
♪ 盈满记忆 ♪
♪ Full of memory ♪
我知道你想做什么
I know what you’re doing.
♪ 睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 ♪
♪ Sleep, my darling, safe and sound ♪
♪ 在这条河里 一切皆明了 ♪
♪ For in this river, all is found ♪
♪ 我能听到你 ♪
♪ I can hear you ♪
♪ 但充耳不闻 ♪
♪ But I won’t ♪
♪ 有人惹事 ♪
♪ Some look for trouble ♪
♪ 有人求安 ♪
♪ While others don’t ♪
♪ 我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 ♪
♪ There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day ♪
♪ 并忽略你的低语 ♪
♪ And ignore your whispers ♪
♪ 我盼望声音消失 ♪
♪ Which I wish would go away, oh ♪
♪ 你不是话语 ♪
♪ You’re not a voice ♪
♪ 只是我耳中的鸣响 ♪
♪ You’re just a ringing in my ear ♪
♪ 就算我能听见 ♪
♪ And if I heard you ♪
♪ 我不承认 ♪
♪ Which I don’t ♪
♪ 恐怕我已有职责 ♪
♪ I’m spoken for, I fear ♪
♪ 我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 ♪
♪ Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls ♪
♪ 抱歉 神秘之声 ♪
♪ I’m sorry, secret siren ♪
♪ 但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 ♪
♪ But I’m blocking out your calls ♪
♪ 我已乘风破浪 无需再多奇遇 ♪
♪ I’ve had my adventure I don’t need something new ♪
♪ 若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 ♪
♪ I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 你想要如何 ♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
♪ 为什么不让我入睡 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake ♪
♪ 你是为扰我心神不宁 ♪
♪ Are you here to distract me ♪
♪ 让我因此犯错吗 ♪
♪ So I make a big mistake? ♪
♪ 或你真有其人 ♪
♪ Or are you someone out there ♪
♪ 与我境遇相仿 ♪
♪ Who’s a little bit like me ♪
♪ 内心深知 ♪
♪ Who knows deep down ♪
♪ 这里不是我的归宿 ♪
♪ I’m not where I’m meant to be? ♪
♪ 每天都愈加艰难 ♪
♪ Every day’s a little harder ♪
♪ 我感知力量增长 ♪
♪ As I feel my power grow ♪
♪ 你是否知道我内心深处渴望 ♪
♪ Don’t you know there’s part of me that longs to go ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown? ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown! ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown! ♪
♪ 你存在吗 认识我吗 ♪
♪ Are you out there? Do you know me? ♪
♪ 感知我心 引领前路 ♪
♪ Can you feel me? Can you show me? ♪
♪ 你去哪里 别弃我而去 ♪
♪ Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone ♪
♪ 我要如何跟随你 ♪
♪ How do I follow you ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown? ♪
风 火 水 土
Air, fire, water, earth.

The water!
狂风大作 水火消失
The air rages, no fire, no water.
土紧随其后
The earth is next.
我们得撤离
We have to get out.
会没事的 撤退到悬崖去
It’ll be okay. Evacuate to the cliffs.
糟了 我要散架了
Oh, no! I’m gonna blow!
有我呢
I’ve got you!
没错 大伙儿都安全撤离了
Yes. Everyone’s out and safe.
来 拿一个
Here. Take one of these.
你还好吗 雪宝
You okay there, Olaf?
好极了 我们称这个为
Oh, yeah. We’re calling this…
“感觉失控时 掌控手边的事”
“Controlling what you can when things feel out of control.”
好吧 我不理解
Okay, I don’t understand.
你一直听到一个声音
You’ve been hearing a voice
却没想过要告诉我
and you didn’t think to tell me?
我不想让你担心
I didn’t want to worry you.
我们承诺过要对彼此坦诚相待
We made a promise not to shut each other out.
就告诉我发生了什么吧
Just tell me what’s going on.
我唤醒了魔法森林里的魔法精灵
I woke the magical spirits at the Enchanted Forest.
好吧 我绝对没想到你会说这个
Okay, that’s definitely not what I thought you were gonna say.
等等 魔法森林
Wait. The Enchanted Forest?
父亲警告我们的那个
The one Father warned us about?

Yes.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为那个声音
Because of the voice.
我知道这听上去很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy…
但我相信呼唤我的是好人
but I believe whoever is calling me is good.
你怎么能这么说 看看我们的国家
How can you say that? Look at our kingdom.
我知道 只是我的魔法能感觉到
I know. It’s just that my magic can feel it.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
好吧
Okay.
糟了 现在又怎么了
Oh, no. What now?
地精
The Trolls?
克里斯托弗 我们想你了
Kristoff! We missed you!
帕比
Pabbie.
你们两姐妹永远惊喜不断
Well, never a dull moment with you two.
我希望你准备好面对自己的所作所为了 艾莎
I hope you’re prepared for what you have done, Elsa.
脆弱的人可无法面对愤怒的魔法精灵
Angry magical spirits are not for the faint of heart.
他们为什么还愤怒
Why are they still angry?
这一切和艾伦戴尔有什么关系
What does all of this have to do with Arendelle?
让我瞧瞧我能看见什么
Let me see what I can see.
过去不尽表象所示
The past is not what it seems.
错误需得到纠正
A wrong demands to be righted.
艾伦戴尔不安全
Arendelle is not safe.
真♥相♥必被寻见
The truth must be found.
否则的话
Without it…
我看不到未来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!