Never mind.
喜欢你不会融化的身体吗 雪宝
Enjoying your new permafrost, Olaf?
我的美梦成真了 安娜
I’m just living the dream, Anna.
我多么希望这一切能永远持续下去
How I wish this could last forever.
然而变化却以其别样之美揶揄我们
And yet, change mocks us with her beauty.
你在说什么
What’s that?
原谅我文人附体 成熟令我诗兴大发
Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic.
跟我讲讲 你比我年长 理应无所不知
Tell me, you’re older and thus all-knowing…
你有没有担心过
do you ever worry about the notion that…
万物皆会逝去
nothing is permanent?
没有
No.
真的吗
Really?
迫不及待想长到你这般年龄
Wow, I can’t wait until I’m ancient like you…
对重要之事也就不必太过担心了
so I don’t have to worry about important things.
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I mean.
我不担心是因为
I don’t worry because…
我身边有你 艾莎 克里斯托弗与斯文相伴
well, I have you and Elsa and Kristoff and Sven…
所有的大门都对我敞开
and the gates are open wide…
我再也不孤单了
and I’m not alone anymore.
♪ 没错 风中凉意渐添 ♪
♪ Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder ♪
♪ 我们年龄渐长 ♪
♪ And we’re all getting older ♪
♪ 秋日微风轻挪云朵片片 ♪
♪ And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze ♪
♪ 南瓜化为田间肥料 ♪
♪ Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer ♪
♪ 我的树叶平添悲伤与智慧 ♪
♪ And my leaf’s a little sadder and wiser ♪
♪ 所以我依赖那些确定的东西 ♪
♪ That’s why I rely on certain certainties ♪
♪ 没错 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Yes, some things never change ♪
♪ 就像你我紧握双手 ♪
♪ Like the feel of your hand in mine ♪
♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪ 正如我们美好的友谊 ♪
♪ Like how we get along just fine ♪
♪ 仿佛一堵永不倒塌的旧石墙 ♪
♪ Like an old stone wall that’ll never fall ♪
♪ 有些事情永为真理 ♪
♪ Some things are always true ♪
♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪
♪ Like how I’m holding on tight to you ♪
♪ 树叶纷纷落下 ♪
♪ The leaves are already falling ♪
♪ 斯文 这好像未来的召唤 ♪
♪ Sven, it feels like the future is calling ♪
♪ 你是说今晚的你 ♪
♪ Are you telling me tonight ♪
♪ 要单膝跪地吗 ♪
♪ You’re gonna get down on one knee ♪
♪ 没错 但我很不擅长策划这些 ♪
♪ Yeah, but I’m really bad at planning these things out ♪
♪ 比如烛光晚餐和拿出戒指的桥段 ♪
♪ Like candlelight and pulling of rings out ♪
♪ 或许你该把浪漫的活儿都交给我 ♪
♪ Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me ♪
♪ 没错 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Yeah, some things never change ♪
♪ 正如我对她的深爱 ♪
♪ Like the love that I feel for her ♪
♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪ 比如与驯鹿相处轻松简单 ♪
♪ Like how reindeers are easier ♪
♪ 但若我真的许下诺言 勇敢一试 ♪
♪ But if I commit and I go for it ♪
♪ 就会知道该说什么 做什么 ♪
♪ I’ll know what to say and do ♪
♪ 对吧 ♪
♪ Right ♪
♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪ 斯文 有压力的事都靠你了 ♪
♪ Sven, the pressure is all on you ♪
♪ 这阵风令人不安 ♪
♪ The winds are restless ♪
♪ 是因此我才听到那呼唤吗 ♪
♪ Could that be why I’m hearing this call ♪
♪ 是否有事发生 ♪
♪ Is something coming ♪
♪ 不确定自己想要改变现状 ♪
♪ I’m not sure I want things to change at all ♪
♪ 这些珍贵的日子 ♪
♪ These days are precious ♪
♪ 可不能轻易溜走 ♪
♪ Can’t let them slip away ♪
♪ 定不住这个时刻 ♪
♪ I can’t freeze this moment ♪
♪ 但我可以出去 将珍贵时光把握 ♪
♪ But I can still go out and seize this day ♪
♪ 风中凉意渐添 ♪
♪ The wind blows a little bit colder ♪
♪ 大家都越发成熟 ♪
♪ And you all look a little bit older ♪
♪ 是时候在这秋日天空下 ♪
♪ It’s time to count our blessings ♪
♪ 享受细碎的幸福时光 ♪
♪ Beneath an autumn sky ♪
♪ 我们的王国永远繁盛 ♪
♪ We’ll always live in a kingdom of plenty ♪
♪ 这代表大家的美好心愿 ♪
♪ That stands for the good of the many ♪
♪ 我保证艾伦戴尔之旗将永远飘扬 ♪
♪ And I promise you the flag of Arendelle will always fly ♪
♪ 我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 ♪
♪ Our flag will always fly ♪
♪ 我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 ♪
♪ Our flag will always fly ♪
♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪ 光阴匆匆 转身即逝 ♪
♪ Turn around and the time has flown ♪
♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪
♪ Some things stay the same ♪
♪ 尽管未来充满未知 ♪
♪ Though the future remains unknown ♪
♪ 愿我们好运依旧 愿过去已成往事 ♪
♪ May our good luck last, may our past be past ♪
♪ 时光飞逝 这是真理 ♪
♪ Time’s moving fast, it’s true ♪
♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪
♪ Some things never change ♪
♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪
♪ And I’m holding on tight to you ♪
♪ 紧抱着你 ♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪ 紧抱着你 ♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪ 紧抱着你 ♪
♪ Holding on tight to you ♪
♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪
♪ I’m holding on tight to you ♪
好吧 狮子吗
Okay. Um, lion?
灰熊
Grizzly bear?
-怪物 -棕熊
– Monster? – Brown bear?
-怒气脸 -黑熊
– Angry face? – Black bear?
汉斯
Hans?
邪恶怪物
Unredeemable monster?
你这辈子最大的错误
Greatest mistake of your life?
甚至不愿意吻你
Wouldn’t even kiss you?
坏人
Villain!
我们都猜中了一点点
We all kind of got it.
好了 雪宝 该你了
Okay, Olaf, you’re up.
好的
Okay.
识字以后感觉这游戏简单多了
So much easier now that I can read.
限时回合 男女对抗
Lightning round, boys against girls.
好的 我准备好了 好了 来吧
Okay, I’m ready, I’m ready. Go.
独角兽
Unicorn.
冰淇淋
Ice cream!
城♥堡♥ 奥肯
Castle! Oaken!
茶壶 老鼠
Teapot! Mouse!
艾莎
Elsa!
雪宝变形也太赖皮了吧
I don’t think Olaf should get to rearrange.
没关系 我们姐妹的默契也很厉害
Doesn’t matter. This is gonna be a cinch.
两姐妹心有灵犀
Two sisters, one mind.
-谢谢 -来吧
– Thank you. – Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
你可以的 艾莎
You got this, Elsa.
随时可以
Anytime.
用身体语言比划就好
Just do it with your body.
虚无
Nothing?
空气 树木 人群
Air? Tree? People?
树人 不对 没有这么个词
Treeple? Oh, that’s not a word.
雪橇男孩 牙齿
Shovel boy? Teeth?
洗碗
Doing the dishes?
北极熊
Polar bear?
抱歉
Sorry.
你得给我点提示
You gotta give me something.
警觉
Alarmed?
烦乱
Distracted?
担忧 惊慌 焦躁不安
Worried? Panicking? Disturbed?
拜托 你的样子绝对是焦躁不安
Oh, come on, you definitely look disturbed.
我们赢了
We won.
再来一次
Rematch?
你们知道吗 我准备睡了
You know what? I think I’ll turn in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
只是…有点累
Just… Just tired.
晚安
Good night.
是的 我也累了
Yeah, I’m tired, too.
斯文还答应给我讲个睡前故事呢
And Sven promised to read me a bedtime story.
是不是 斯文
Didn’t you, Sven?
是吗
Did I?
你模仿的声音最棒了
Oh, you do the best voices!
你假装克里斯托弗说话总是活灵活现 比如
Like when you pretend to be Kristoff, and you’re like…
“我需要跟石头们聊聊天