♪ On your way ♪
♪ 找到自我 ♪
♪ To being found ♪
♪ 北风与海洋 ♪
♪ Where the Northwind ♪
♪ 交汇之处 ♪
♪ Meets the sea ♪
♪ 有位母亲 ♪
♪ There’s a mother ♪
♪ 满腹回忆 ♪
♪ Full of memory ♪
♪ 来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 ♪
♪ Come, my darling, homeward bound ♪
♪ 万物皆失之时 ♪
♪ Where all is lost ♪
♪ 一切都将明了 ♪
♪ Then all is found ♪
♪ 一切皆明了 ♪
♪ All is found ♪
♪ 一切皆明了 ♪
♪ All is found ♪
Lost in the Woods – Weezer
♪ 你又一次离去 ♪
♪ Again you’re gone ♪
♪ 走上和我不同的路途 ♪
♪ Off on a diff’rent path than mine ♪
♪ 我被留在原地 ♪
♪ I’m left behind ♪
♪ 不知是否应该追随 ♪
♪ Wondering if I should follow ♪
♪ 你不得不离去 ♪
♪ You had to go ♪
♪ 这当然没什么问题 ♪
♪ And, of course, it’s always fine ♪
♪ 我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 ♪
♪ I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow ♪
♪ 可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 ♪
♪ But is this what it feels like to be growing apart? ♪
♪ 我从何时开始 ♪
♪ When did I become the one ♪
♪ 一刻不停在追赶你的心 ♪
♪ Who’s always chasing your heart? ♪
♪ 如今我环顾四周 ♪
♪ Now I turn around and find ♪
♪ 却发现自己迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I am lost in the woods ♪
♪ 南北不分 左右不清 ♪
♪ North is South, right is left ♪
♪ 没有你便失去方向 ♪
♪ When you’re gone ♪
♪ 本该由我护佑你回家 ♪
♪ I’m the one who sees you home ♪
♪ 而如今我却迷失于森林 ♪
♪ But now I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 也不知道你去向何方 ♪
♪ And I don’t know what path you are on ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 直至此刻 ♪
♪ Up till now ♪
♪ 我一直想着如何向你求婚 ♪
♪ The next step was a question of how ♪
♪ 从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 ♪
♪ I never thought it was a question of whether ♪
♪ 如果我不是你的真命天子 ♪
♪ Who am I ♪
♪ 那我又是谁 ♪
♪ If I’m not your guy? ♪
♪ 如果我们不能永远在一起 ♪
♪ Where am I if we’re not together? ♪
♪ 我又该去向何方 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 现在我明白 你是我的北极星 ♪
♪ Now I know you’re my true North ♪
♪ 因为我已迷失在这森林 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I am lost in the woods ♪
♪ 你不在我身旁 ♪
♪ Up is down, day is night ♪
♪ 日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 ♪
♪ When you’re not there ♪
♪ 你是我唯一的方向 ♪
♪ You’re my only landmark ♪
♪ 我此刻迷失于森林 ♪
♪ So I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 不知你是否仍对我在意 ♪
♪ Wondering if you still care ♪
♪ 但我会等候 ♪
♪ But I’ll wait ♪
♪ 等候一个启示 ♪
♪ For a sign ♪
♪ 让我知道自己是你的方向 ♪
♪ That I’m your path ♪
♪ 因为你就是我的方向 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you are mine ♪
♪ 在那之前 ♪
♪ Until then ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woodsu200e ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 于森林 ♪
♪ In the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于森林 ♪
♪ Lost in the woods ♪
♪ 迷失于 ♪
♪ I’m lost ♪
♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪
♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪
速速现身
Show yourself right now!
艾莎 做你自己
Elsa, be who you are.
我会的 妈妈 我会的
I will, Mama, I will.
艾莎死了
Elsa’s dead.
雪宝死了
Olaf’s dead.
安娜哭了
Anna cries.
然后发生了一堆我记不清的重要事情
And then a bunch of important things happen that I forgot.
重点是 我是对的
But all that matters is, I was right.
水有记忆 因此
And water has memory, and thus…
我活下来了
I live!
你们也一样
And so do you.
我们活下来了
We live!
我们活下来了
We live!
好故事
Good story.