我们一起搭起了这座桥
We did this together.
我们也会继续一起坚守
And we’ll continue to do this together.
我们一起
Together.
艾莎 你没事
Elsa! You’re okay!
你看起来变了
You look different.
你换了发型还是做了别的
Did you cut your hair or something?
做了别的
Or something.
安娜 我要问你一个问题
Anna, I need to ask you a question.

Okay.
你想堆个雪人吗
Do you want to build a snowman?
什么
What?
幸亏水有记忆
Thank goodness water has memory.
安娜
Anna.
艾莎
Elsa!
克里斯托弗 还有斯文
Kristoff! And Sven!
你们都回来了
You all came back.
我好爱圆♥满♥结局
I love happy endings.
我猜我们是搞定了
I mean, I presume we’re done.
还是说以后”置身死地”
Or is this “putting us in mortal danger” situation
将成为家常便饭
gonna be a regular thing?
不 我们搞定了
No. We’re done.
其实 还有一件事
Actually, there is one more thing.
安娜
Anna,
你是我见过最了不起的人
you are the most extraordinary person I’ve ever known.
我全心全意爱着你
I love you with all I am.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes!
艾伦戴尔安全了
Arendelle’s okay.
什么
What?
亚托哈伦很美
Ahtohallan is beautiful.
你好
Hello.
你属于这里
You know, you belong up here.
我曾发誓永远为艾伦戴尔着想
I took an oath to always do what’s best for Arendelle.
幸好 我知道该怎么做
Luckily, I know just what that is.
虽然我还是没搞懂”变幻之地”是什么意思
While I still don’t know what “transformation” means…
但我感觉这座森林真的改变了所有人
I feel like this Forest has really changed us all.
有请女王陛下
Presenting Her Majesty,
艾伦戴尔的安娜女王
Queen Anna of Arendelle!
大家好
Hello. Hi.
斯文 你打扮得真帅
Sven, don’t you look nice.
天呐 雪宝
Oh, my goodness! Olaf!
可爱迷人
Charmed, I’m sure.
魅力四射
Charming.
陛下
Your Majesty.
克里斯托弗
Kristoff.
你们几个为了我好好打扮了一番吗
Did you boys get all dressed up for me?
是斯文的主意
It was Sven’s idea.
一小时 我们会为你保持一小时
One hour. You get this for one hour.
没关系
That’s okay.
反正我更喜欢你穿皮衣
I prefer you in leather anyway.
你居然能坚持一小时 太痛苦了
I’m shocked you can last an hour. That was brutal.
这就叫为爱付出
The things we do for love.
你再说一遍这种疯狂魔法叫什么
What is this crazy magic called again?
照片
A photograph.
照片
Photograph.
我们真好看
We look good.
赫利玛 马休将军
Halima. General Mattias.
陛下 我马上回来
Your Majesty. I’ll be right back.
我不在的时候 你可以看我们的照片
You can look at our photograph while I’m gone.
我开玩笑的
I’m just kidding.
-我表现得怎么样 -棒极了
– How am I doing? – Fantastic.
我们的土地和人♥民♥ 终于被爱团结了
Our lands and people, now connected by love.
风灵 你喜欢吗
Hi, Gale. You like it?
帮个忙好吗 我给姐姐写了封信
Do you mind? I’ve got a message for my sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
周五晚上的猜谜游戏别迟到
“Charades Friday night. Don’t be late.
别担心 艾伦戴尔一切都好
“And don’t worry, Arendelle’s doing just fine.
继续守护森林
“Keep looking after the Forest.
我爱你
“I love you.”
我也爱你 妹妹
I love you, too, sis.
风灵 我们要去兜风 一起去吗
Hey, Gale? We’re going for a ride, wanna come?
准备好了吗
You ready?
[后面还有]
Into the Unknown – Panic! At the Disco
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 我能听到你 但充耳不闻 ♪
♪ I can hear you but I won’t ♪
♪ 有人惹事 有人求安 ♪
♪ Some look for trouble while others don’t ♪
♪ 我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 ♪
♪ There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day ♪
♪ 并忽略你的低语 我盼望声音消失 ♪
♪ And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away ♪
♪ 你不是话语 ♪
♪ You’re not a voice ♪
♪ 只是我耳中的鸣响 ♪
♪ You’re just a ringing in my ear ♪
♪ 就算我能听见 我不承认 ♪
♪ And if I heard you which I don’t ♪
♪ 恐怕我已有职责 ♪
♪ I’m spoken for I fear ♪
♪ 我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 ♪
♪ Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls ♪
♪ 抱歉 神秘之声 ♪
♪ I’m sorry, secret siren ♪
♪ 但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 ♪
♪ But I’m blocking out your calls ♪
♪ 我已乘风破浪 ♪
♪ I’ve had my adventure ♪
♪ 无需再多奇遇 ♪
♪ I don’t need something new ♪
♪ 若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 ♪
♪ I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 你想要如何 ♪
♪ What do you want? ♪
♪ 为什么不让我入睡 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake ♪
♪ 你是为扰我心神不宁 让我因此犯错吗 ♪
♪ Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake? ♪
♪ 或你真有其人 与我境遇相仿 ♪
♪ Or are you someone out there who’s a little bit like me? ♪
♪ 内心深知这里不是我的归宿 ♪
♪ Who knows deep down I’m not where I’m meant to be? ♪
♪ 每天都愈加艰难 ♪
♪ Every day’s a little harder ♪
♪ 我感知力量增长 ♪
♪ As I feel your power grow ♪
♪ 你是否知道我内心深处渴望 ♪
♪ Don’t you know there’s a part of me that longs to go ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
♪ 你存在吗 认识我吗 ♪
♪ Are you out there? Do you know me? ♪
♪ 感知我心 引领前路 ♪
♪ Can you feel me? Can you show me? ♪
♪ 你去哪里 别弃我而去 ♪
♪ Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone ♪
♪ 我要如何跟随你 ♪
♪ How do I follow you ♪
♪ 踏入未知 ♪
♪ Into the unknown ♪
All Is Found – Kacey Musgraves
♪ 北风与海洋 ♪
♪ Where the Northwind ♪
♪ 交汇之处 ♪
♪ Meets the sea ♪
♪ 有条河流 ♪
♪ There’s a river ♪
♪ 盈满记忆 ♪
♪ Full of memory ♪
♪ 睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 ♪
♪ Sleep, my darling, safe and sound ♪
♪ 在这条河里 一切皆明了 ♪
♪ For in this river, all is found ♪
♪ 一切皆明了 ♪
♪ All is found ♪
♪ 万物皆失之时 一切都将明了 ♪
♪ When all is lost then all is found ♪
♪ 她的河水 ♪
♪ In her waters ♪
♪ 深邃清澈 ♪
♪ Deep and true ♪
♪ 那里有你追寻的答案和方向 ♪
♪ Lie the answers and a path for you ♪
♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪
♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪
♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪
♪ But not too far or you’ll be drowned ♪
♪ 她将为那些善听之人歌♥唱 ♪
♪ She will sing to those who hear ♪
♪ 她的歌♥里 魔法流淌 ♪
♪ And in her song all magic flows ♪
♪ 但你能否面对心之所惧 ♪
♪ But can you brave what you most fear? ♪
♪ 你能否正视河流所知的真♥相♥ ♪
♪ Can you face what the river knows? ♪
♪ 直到跨过河流 ♪
♪ Until the river’s finally crossed ♪
♪ 你才能踏上坚实的土地 ♪
♪ You’ll never feel the solid ground ♪
♪ 只有体会过迷失 ♪
♪ You have to get a little lost ♪
♪ 才能最终 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!