我在下雪
I’m flurrying?
等等 不对 不是…
Wait. No. That’s…
不是下雪
That’s not it.
我要变成雪消失了
I’m flurrying away.
我身上的魔法♥正♥在消失
The magic in me is fading.
什么
What?
艾莎可能出事了
I don’t think Elsa’s okay.
我觉得…
I think…
她可能太深入了
she may have gone too far.
不 不
No. No.
安娜
Anna?
对不起
I’m sorry.
接下来的事就要靠你自己了
You’re gonna have to do this next part on your own.
-好吗 -等等
– Okay? – Wait.
过来
Come here.
有我在
I’ve got you.
真好
That’s good.
安娜
Hey, Anna?
我想到了一个永恒不变的东西
I just thought of one thing that’s permanent.
什么
What’s that?

Love.
要温暖的拥抱吗
Warm hugs?
我喜欢温暖的拥抱
I like warm hugs.
我爱你
I love you.
雪宝 艾莎
Olaf? Elsa?
我现在该怎么办
What do I do now?
♪ 我也曾见过黑暗 ♪
♪ I’ve seen dark before ♪
♪ 但不是这样 ♪
♪ But not like this ♪
♪ 这是寒冷 空虚 麻木 ♪
♪ This is cold, this is empty, this is numb ♪
♪ 我熟知的生活已经结束 ♪
♪ The life I knew is over ♪
♪ 灯光熄灭 ♪
♪ The lights are out ♪
♪ 你好 黑暗 ♪
♪ Hello, darkness ♪
♪ 我准备好屈服了 ♪
♪ I’m ready to succumb ♪
♪ 我跟随着你 ♪
♪ I follow you around ♪
♪ 一直都是 ♪
♪ I always have ♪
♪ 但你去了一个我找不到的地方 ♪
♪ But you’ve gone to a place I cannot find ♪
♪ 悲伤有引力 ♪
♪ This grief has a gravity ♪
♪ 拽着我下沉 ♪
♪ It pulls me down ♪
♪ 但一个微小的声音 ♪
♪ But a tiny voice ♪
♪ 在我心中低语 ♪
♪ Whispers in my mind ♪
♪ 你迷失了 ♪
♪ You are lost ♪
♪ 没有希望 ♪
♪ Hope is gone ♪
♪ 但你必须要前进 ♪
♪ But you must go on ♪
♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪
♪ And do the next right thing ♪
♪ 黑夜过后会天亮吗 ♪
♪ Can there be a day beyond this night? ♪
♪ 我再也不懂什么是真实 ♪
♪ I don’t know anymore what is true ♪
♪ 我找不到方向 孤身一人 ♪
♪ I can’t find my direction I’m all alone ♪
♪ 唯一指引我的星辰曾是你 ♪
♪ The only star that guided me was you ♪
♪ 没有你的鼓励 ♪
♪ How to rise from the floor ♪
♪ 我还如何振作 ♪
♪ When it’s not you I’m rising for? ♪
♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪
♪ Just do the next right thing ♪
♪ 迈出一步 ♪
♪ Take a step ♪
♪ 再迈一步 ♪
♪ Step again ♪
♪ 尽我所能 ♪
♪ It is all that I can ♪
♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪
♪ To do the next right thing ♪
♪ 我不会好高骛远 ♪
♪ I won’t look too far ahead ♪
♪ 我不会不自量力 ♪
♪ It’s too much for me to take ♪
♪ 我选择着眼脚下 ♪
♪ But break it down to this next breath ♪
♪ 下一步 ♪
♪ This next step ♪
♪ 下一个选择 由我来决定 ♪
♪ This next choice is one that I can make! ♪
♪ 我要走出黑夜 ♪
♪ So I’ll walk through this night ♪
♪ 跌跌撞撞 找寻光明 ♪
♪ Stumbling blindly toward the light ♪
♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪
♪ And do the next right thing ♪
♪ 黎明到来 ♪
♪ And with the dawn ♪
♪ 前路何在 ♪
♪ What comes then? ♪
♪ 我清楚一切都 ♪
♪ When it’s clear that everything ♪
♪ 再也回不到从前 ♪
♪ Will never be the same again? ♪
♪ 我会做出选择 ♪
♪ Then I’ll make the choice ♪
♪ 听从内心的声音 ♪
♪ To hear that voice ♪
♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪
♪ And do the next right thing ♪
醒醒
Wake up!
快醒醒
Wake up!
就是这样
That’s it.
快来抓我 快
Come and get me! Come on!
我在这里
Over here!
这就对了 跟我来
That’s right. Keep coming.
跟我来
Keep coming!
这样能行
That’ll work.
来这边
This way, guys!
什么
What?
不不不 她在把巨人引向水坝
No, no, no, no. She’s leading them to the dam.
克里斯托弗
Kristoff!
我来了 你有什么吩咐
I’m here. What do you need?
-去水坝 -遵命
– To get to the dam. – You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
-推我上去 -我们绕过去找你
– Help me up! – We’ll meet you around!
马休中尉
Lieutenant Mattias.
陛下 您在做什么
Your Highness, what are you doing?
必须破坏水坝
The dam must fall.
只有这样才能让迷雾散去 解救森林
It’s the only way to break the mist and free the Forest.
但我们发誓要不惜一切代价保护艾伦戴尔
But we’ve sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs.
我们做出正确的选择 艾伦戴尔才有未来
Arendelle has no future until we make this right.
鲁纳德国王背叛了所有人
King Runeard betrayed everyone.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我姐姐舍命换来了真♥相♥
My sister gave her life for the truth.
求你了
Please.
不要再有人牺牲了
Before we lose anyone else.
小心
Look out!
毁了水坝 快
Destroy the dam! Come on!
把石头扔过来
Throw your boulders.
就是这样
That’s it.
-我抓住她了 -安娜
– I’ve got her! – Anna!
坚持住
Hang on!
抱歉我抛下了你
I’m sorry I left you behind.
我只是太想保护她了
I was just so desperate to protect her.
我知道 我知道 没关系
I know. I know. It’s okay.
我的爱没那么脆弱
My love is not fragile.
快看天空
Look at the sky.
我都不知道天空这么辽阔
I just didn’t realize there was so much of it.
三十四年
34 years…
五个月
Five months…
零二十三天
And 23 days.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
安娜
Anna.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I’d lost you.
失去我
Lost me?
你救了我 又一次
You saved me. Again.
是吗
I did?
还有安娜 艾伦戴尔没有淹没
And, Anna, Arendelle did not fall.
没有吗
It didn’t?
精灵们都同意了
The spirits all agreed.
艾伦戴尔理应与你同在
Arendelle deserves to stand with you.
我吗
Me?
你做了正确的事 为了所有人
You did what was right. For everyone.
你找到第五个精灵了吗
Did you find the fifth spirit?
你就是第五个精灵
You are the fifth spirit.
你就是那座桥梁
You’re the bridge.
事实上 桥有两头
Well, actually, a bridge has two sides.
而母亲有两个女儿
And Mother had two daughters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!