再给我些06口径的子弹
Hey, hand me some more 06 shells, dude.
给我看一眼
Let me take a look at this shit.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 那水罐几乎就在他们面前
Are you freaking crazy? The thing’s, like, right next to them.
这一枪肯定要坏事儿
You could totally screw that shot up!
我们不能拿我爸的枪冒这个险
We’re not using my dad’s rifle to shoot that close to those guys.
别激动 别激动
Oh, hey, hey, hey. It’s cool, it’s cool, it’s cool.
这样吧 你给我和凯文演示一下
Look, why don’t you show Kev and I
什么才叫安全距离
what a safe distance is to be shot at?
这可是步♥枪♥瞄准镜 你不会打到他的
It’s a killer scope on that thing. You’re not gonna hit ’em.
来吧 尚恩
Go for it, Sean.
以你的枪法射苍蝇的乳♥头♥都弹无虚发
You could shoot the tits off a fly.
枪手在哪儿
不知道
夫人
Signora!
-不 -糟糕 糟糕
– No! – Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
尚恩 你刚放倒了那个女的
Sean, you just took out that lady, man!
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
你打她干什么 伙计
What the hell did you shoot her for, dude?
我没有瞄准她 混♥蛋♥
I didn’t shoot her, asshole!
她自己从枯涸径过来的
She came over the wash!
我朝着远离墨西哥人那边开的枪
I was trying to miss the fucking Mexican!
-天哪 -她还在动
– Oh, God. – She’s moving.
-她还没死 伙计 快看 -你发誓
– She’s moving, dude. Look, look. – You swear to God?
我发誓 快看啊
I swear to God. Just look.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
赶紧离开这儿
We got to get out of here.
什么 不能就这样把她留在那儿
What? We can’t just leave her there!
你还想过去吗 尚恩
You want to go down there, Sean?
回去以后再找个公用电♥话♥报♥警♥什么的
When we get back, we’ll call 911 from a payphone or something.
那些墨西哥人也会救她
Besides, the Mexican guy was helping her!

Oh, f…
发生什么事了
Oh, what happened?
你需要医生 夫人
罗伊在哪儿 罗伊
Where’s Roy? Roy!
冷静点 夫人
我的马呢
My horse?
你会没事的
把马牵来
Get my horse.
何塞
Jose!
她需要她的马
我的马 我的马
My horse. My horse.
-我…我去牵马 -把马牵来
– I… I… I get horse. – Get my horse.
暗影
Shadow?
暗影
Oh. Shadow.
-马牵来了 -好
– I have horse. – All right.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
罗伊
Roy.
-丽芙 -没事了
– Livy. – It’s all right.
我们该怎么办 我爸会杀了我的
What are we gonna do? My dad’s gonna kill me!
只要你不吓成这怂样你♥爸♥就永远不会知道
Dude, your dad’s never gonna find out unless you freak out.
她看上去伤得很重 或许他确实射中她了
She looked pretty bad to me, dude. Maybe he hit her.
我没有 混♥蛋♥ 我是瞄着地上开的枪
I didn’t hit her, you dick! I was aiming at the ground!
闭嘴 凯文
Shut up, Kevin!
我们得发誓永远不把这件事泄露出去
Look, we got to swear not to tell anybody about this ever.
谁也不准说 被发现就全完了
Nobody! Because if anyone finds out, we’re all screwed!
关我屁事 我可一枪都没开
I’m not. I didn’t even shoot at all!
那也一样 蠢货 你至少也是个从犯
It doesn’t matter, dumbass. You’re an accessory to the crime.
-尚恩才是开枪打她的那个人 -闭嘴
– Sean’s the one who shot her. – Shut up!
朋友
Amigos!
好了
Okay.
我们还得对你进行问讯
We’re gonna have to ask you some more questions.
不过明天再说吧 我先载你回家
Later. Tomorrow, I mean. Okay, I’ll drive you back to the house.
不 不用了 我得把丽芙的马牵回去
No, no, I got to put up Livy’s horse.
罗伊 我们会帮你把马带回去
Roy, we can get the horse back to the barn.
不用了
Nope.
罗伊叔叔
Uncle Roy?
节哀顺变 罗伊
Really sorry, Roy.
罗伊 警长说
Roy, the sheriff mentioned
明天会过来一趟
they’d be coming by here tomorrow morning, and…
凯耶和我今晚可以留在这陪你
Kaye and I thought we could stay out here with you tonight.
如果你不介意的话
If that suits you.
妈 这题我不知道怎么做
Mom! I don’t know how to do this one.
把1代入
Carry the 1.
搞定
You got it.
戴夫 有人在按门铃
Dave, someone’s at the door!
-戴夫 -我来开
– Dave? – I’ll get it!
卡莉
Carly?
卡莉
Carly.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
戴夫
Dave?
你们要干什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
卡莉 过来
Carly, come here.
没事的 亲爱的 过来
It’s okay, honey. Come here. Come here.
罗音
Rale.
抱歉
米格尔
Miguel!
湿背人
指非法进入美国的墨西哥人
那边那个湿背人 走吧
这卡车哪儿来的
上车 走吧
你为什么朝着墨西哥的方向开
没有啊
怎么没有 这就是去墨西哥的方向
我是来找你的
赶紧上车吧
孩子 你知道很多人会渴死在这沙漠里吗
伙计 瞧瞧这个
全套的美国驾照
这些都是你偷来的吗
你伤到谁了吗
怎么了 那些人看上去又不缺这一本驾照
停车
别紧张 伙计 没事的
快停车
我他妈让你停车
你有病吧
请打开车窗 先生
Roll the window down please, sir.
请打开车窗 先生
Roll the window down please, sir.
你好吗
How you doin’?
先生 麻烦您把收音机关小声些可以吗
Sir, can you turn that radio down, please?
把音乐关小点 先生
Turn the music down please, sir.
请出示您的驾驶执照
Could I please see your license,
车辆登记以及保险证明
registration, and proof of insurance?
先生 请将驾照从钱包里取出来
Sir, I need you to take your license out of the wallet.
将它从钱包里取出来 谢谢
Yeah. Take the license out of the wallet, please.
对 拿出来
Yeah, take it out.
我还需要您的车辆登记
I’m gonna need your registration
和保险证明 亨利先生
and proof of insurance too, Mister… “Henry.”
会说英语吗
Habla ingles?
梅迪奥县前警长罗伊·麦克纳的妻子
The wife of former Medio County sheriff Roy McNary…
在一起袭击中
was killed in an attack that
被企图偷窃其马匹的嫌疑人杀害
may have been an attempt to steal her horse.
当地警署已下令追捕一墨西哥籍
The sheriff’s office is looking for a man of Mexican decent,
未经入境登记且在犯罪现场被目击到的男性
presumed to be undocumented, who was seen fleeing the scene.
我们将对事态进行进一步报导
We will report further details as they unfold.
如您能为本案提供线索
Anyone with information regarding the tragedy,
梅迪奥县警署办公室
please contact the Medio County sheriff’s office…
-喂 弗洛拉 -还没看完呢
– Hey, Flora… – We were watching that.
看到了吗 移♥动♥鼠标
Yeah, see, just move the mouse,
把光标移到图片上
and you put the little arrow over the picture.
就能点击图片 向下滑动滚轮
You can click on that. Scroll it down.
我知道怎么操作电脑 兰德尔
I know how to use a computer, Randall.
那是当然
Yeah, of course you do.
这套系统从你在任时就在用了
I mean, it’s the same old thing we had when you were on the job.
好吧 有进展就叫我
Okay, well, you let me know how it goes.
警署数据库
早上好
Good morning.
今天我来代课
I’m going to be teaching the class today.
爱德华夫人家里出事了
Mrs. Edwards has had a family emergency.
你听说了吗
Hey, did you hear what happened?
几个非法移♥民♥杀死了麦克纳夫人
Some illegals killed Mrs. McNary.
-麦克纳夫人 -她当时在骑马
– Mrs. McNary? – She was riding on her ranch,
那些人想偷她的马 失手杀死了她
and they were trying to steal her horse, and they killed her.
前排的这位姑娘 请转过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!