Listen. Listen up. Focus, please. All right?
请你们帮我一个忙
I need you guys to do me a favor.
你们俩要多体谅妈妈 好吗
I want you both to make life a little easier for your mom, okay?
你们快把她搞疯了 听好
You are driving her nuts. Guys, listen!
住手 布莱德
Hey, hey. Stop it! Brad!
要帮忙她做家事
Help her out around the house,
但首先 不能再捣蛋了 明白
but most of all let us stop the obnoxious behavior, OK?
听着 我是认真的
Hey, listen. I mean it!
别再胡闹 你弟觉得好玩 但我觉得不好玩
OK? Quit the clowning. Your brother may think its funny, but I don’t.
我控制不了嘛
I can’t help it.
你可以
Yes, you can.
只要自♥制♥一点就可以了
There’s nothing wrong with you that a little self-control wouldn’t fix.
停下来
Now, stop it.
-诺曼 -什么事
-Norman? -Yeah!
-飞机可是不等人的哦 -好
-They’re not going to hold that plane for you. -Okay…
好了 抱一下
Okay, Gimme a hug.
-爸爸再见 -再见了 小杰
-See you, Dad! -Bye-bye, J-man
-爸 我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you, Dad. -Love you too, kiddo.
-听好了 下次改住我家吧 -好
-And, listen up. we’ll stay at my house next time. OK? -Okay Dad!
我带你们去看勇士队的球赛
I’ll get tickets to a Braves’ game.
布莱德 记住我们刚才讲的 要自♥制♥一点 好吗
And Brad, remember what we talked about: Self-control. All right?
-妈 需要帮忙吗 -既然你提了就来帮忙吧
-Need any help with anything, Mom? -Well…now that you mention it…
离婚后 我和杰夫帮忙妈妈创业
After the divorce, Jeff and I helped Mom with her new business.
她四处在兜售精品高级服饰
Sort of a high class traveling boutique.
可能也不算是帮忙啦
Well, maybe helped isn’t exactly the right word.
艾伦 这些衣服好漂亮
Oh, Ellen, these things are exquisite!
在圣路易找不到这种流行款式
You never find styles like this in St. Louis.
这是直接从加州来的 比佛利山庄
Well, it is direct from California. Beverly Hills.
大家都这样穿 你看这件
This is what everyone is wearing. Look at.
孩子们
Boys? Boys!
躲猫猫
Hide and seek?
-开始数 -1
-Account. -One…
艾伦 我不想看两位数的衣服
Now, Ellen, I don’t want to see anything in double-digits.
加州的东西都不贵 你试穿看看
Oh, honey, everything in California runs small. Go ahead. Just try it on.
布莱德 请你冷静下来
Brad, would you please calm down?
他像狗一样吠耶
He’s barking like a dog, for goodness sake!
恕我直言 我当你是朋友才讲的
you know I wouldn’t say this to you if we weren’t friends
你有没有考虑过找人驱魔
but have you considered an exorcist?
我觉得你还是要面对现实 你的尺寸是12号♥
You know, I think you might have to face. the fact that you’re a size 12.
如果你不好意思 我帮你剪标
I can cut the label, if it makes you feel better.
这是新医生 听听他怎么说
It’s a new doctor let’s just listen to what he has to say.
我都知道他会说什么了
I know what he’ll have to say.
你因为离婚的事生你♥妈♥的♥气吗
Do you feel any anger toward your mother, because of the divorce?
没有啊
No. No.
你因为爸爸不跟你住而气他吗
Do you resent your father because he doesn’t live with you anymore?
不会啊
No.
爸妈离婚你会自责吗
Do you blame yourself for the divorce, Brad?
那是我小时候的事 我根本不记得了
It happened when I was a little kid, I don’t even remember it.
科恩太太 布莱德无法接受父母离婚
Mrs. Chen, Brad has some serious denial issues regarding the divorce.
在家里要给他界定得很明确
What he needs at home are some clear boundaries.
要让他理解这种行为完全无法接受
He needs to understand that this behavior is totally unacceptable.
这就是你的职责了 科恩太太
And that, Mrs. Cohen, is your job.
最难过的就是我让妈妈很辛苦
The hardest part was knowing how tough I made things for Mom.
我有在尽量帮忙她了
I tried as best as I could for her.
记得让他按时吃药
Make sure he keeps taking his medication, yeah?
至于我爸
And for Dad?
三振
Strike three!
我打棒球
I played sports.
在球场上 我是如鱼得水
On the ball field, I fit right in.
打棒球的每个人都会发出怪声
I mean, everybody makes funny noises
做一些奇怪的动作
and has strange tics at a baseball game.
波波加油
Go, Bobo!
布莱德加油
Come on Hard on them!
波波加油
Come on, Bobo!
布莱德 让他出局
Get him out Brad, get him out!
布莱德加油 快
Come on. Brad, come on.
好耶 双杀
Yes, great play! Come on!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好了 要点什么
All right. What can l get you?
听好了 我有好消息要告诉你们
Hey, guys. I got something pretty exciting to tell you.
别吃这么快 你会打嗝
Honey, don’t eat so fast. You’re gonna get the hiccups.
-他老是在打嗝 -你才打嗝咧
-He’s always got the hiccups. -You’re a hiccup!
听好了 你别这么激动好吗
Listen, hey! Would you just relax?
妈妈说你都没在吃药
Mom says you’re not taking your meds.
你怎么会…你怎么会冷静下来
How are you ever…how are you ever going to calm down
你不按医生说的做
if you don’t do what the doctor tells you to do?
吃药只会更严重啦
Pills just make it worse.
是喔 现在你才是医生吗
Oh I see. So you’re a doctor now, too?
-他是波波医生 -闭嘴
-He’s Dr. Bobo. -Shut up!
好了 我们吃东西吧
All right, guys, let’s eat, guys.
我有重要的消息要宣布 听我说
I have a very important announcement to make.
听我说 好 闹够了 回车上
Guys? Guys! All right. That’s it. We’re going back to the car.
走吧
Come on.
我还是肚子饿啊
I’m still hungry
你知道我想怎样吗 希望你有一天不要胡闹
You know what would be nice? One day without you acting up.
一天就好了
One.
爸 等等我
Wait up, Dad.
你要宣布♥什♥么事 爸
So, what’s the announcement, Dad?
我有新对象了
I’ve been seeing someone.
有新对象是什么意思
What do you mean seeing somebody?
她叫黛安 她…
Her name is Diane, and she…
布莱德 请你别再这样
Brad, please! Stop doing that!
我没办法
I can’t.
还没决定什么啦
I mean, nothings’ happened yet,
但你们想不想要有个继母
but…how would you guys feel about having a stepmom?
才不要咧
No way!
我们已经有个妈妈了
We’ve already got a Mom!
现在会有两个啊
Well. Now you’re gonna have two.
我跟你妈说了 她不介意 她说…
I talked to your mom about it and she’s fine with it. She said…
我叫你别再这样
I said STOP It! STOP It!
爸爸发脾气我不怪他
See, I really couldn’t blame Dad for losing it.
我的怪动作把他搞疯了
My tics drove him nuts.
因为他也跟我的老师一样
Because, like my teachers,
不知道我怎么会有奇怪的行为
he had no name for my strange behavior.
只知道这是无法容忍♥的
Except ”insufferable”.
不知道为什么 我的成绩还可以
Now, somehow I don’t know how, I made okay grades.
但正常人要做一个小时的事 我需要两 三个小时
But, what would take a normal person an hour, took me two. Or three.
我喜欢学习 但我讨厌念书
I mean, I loved learning, but I hated, hated reading.
我一专心 那个长年的同伴就会捣蛋
Trying to concentrate brought out the worst in my Constant Companion.
布莱德 请你过来
Brad? Come up here, please.
我知道你爱耍宝 但我受够你了
I know you think you’re the class clown, but I’ve had it with you.
我就…控制…控制不了
I can’t help help it.
你每次都这样讲 我不想再听什么借口了
That’s what you always say. I don’t want to hear any more excuses.
同学们想念书…
Your classmates are trying to study…
你这样耍宝会妨碍他们
…and your clowning makes it impossible.
对不起
I’m sorry.
别跟我道歉 你要跟他们道歉
Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to them.
各位同学 看这边 请你们坐好
Eyes up here, everyone. Sit up straight, please.
布莱德有话要跟你们说
Brad has something to say to you.
对不起
I’m sorry
我害你们没办法念书
l…that you can’t study because of me.
还有呢
And?
你要保证不再发出怪声了
You promise never to make any more silly noises ever again.
我保证不会再发出怪声
Promise I won’t make any more silly noises ever again.
回去坐好
Take your seat.
大家继续看书
All of you, back to your books.
如此困难可能是给你的 科恩太太
As difficult as this may be for you, Mrs. Cohen,
你也许很难接受 但老师们都无计可施了
I assure you, the teachers are at their wits end.
-这我知道啦 -雪伦 我不接任何电♥话♥
-I understand that, of course…-Sharon, would you hold all my calls?
-但我们只能…-这是最后一次机会了
-but all we…-Now, this has got to be the last chance.
真的是最后一次