他属于我的军团
This man’s in my company
不要无缘无故的替我制♥造♥麻烦
You ain’t making two extra weeks’ paperwork for me for nothing.
非打不可吗
Out for blood huh?
搞不好会把胆汁都吐出来
You’d puke your guts out at the sight of a dead man.
把凳子放下 把它放下
Put down that stool. Put it down
把刀子扔掉
Drop that knife.
好吧 胖子 如果你想杀人就来吧
Okay Fatso if it’s killing you want come on.
来吧
Well come on.
丢到地板上
On the floor
杀手 我宁可用你们 来交换一个女童军
Killers huh? I’d trade the pair of you for a good Camp Fire girl.
泼猴
Tough monkey.
你这种人迟早会被关禁闭
Guys like you end up in the stockade sooner or later.
总有一天我会等着你被关进来
Someday you’ll walk in I’ll be waiting.
到时我会要你好看
I’ll show you a couple of things.
我要出去呼吸点空气
I’m gonna get a breath of air.
我很高兴他阻止了这件事
I’m glad he stopped it.
他是个好人
He’s a good man.
你留着
You keep it.
留做纪念
Keep it for a souvenir.
好吧 我会留着
Okay I’ll keep it.
你不太有机会享受生活吧 小子
You ain’t enjoying life much are you kid?
普鲁伊特
Prewitt.
你周末想放假吗
Could you stand a weekend pass?
可以吗
Could I…
荷姆斯怎么办
What about Holmes?
别担心
Don’t worry about Holmes.
我放在他面前的文件 他都会签字
He signs anything I put in front of him without reading it.
我会用的到的
Sure could use it.
听说你迷恋上 新国会俱乐部一位小姐
I hear you gone dippy over some dame down at the New Congress Club.
-她叫什么名字 -萝琳
– What’d you say her name was? – Lorene.
好美的名字
Beautiful name.
嗨 老兄
Hey paisan
是什么绊住你了 我们走
What’s holding you up? Let’s get going?
怎么了 你不喜欢这里吗
What’s the matter buddy boy? Don’t you like it here?
你难道有更好的去处
You got something better to do in town?
巴士就快开了 我要赶去搭车
Look the bus is leaving right away. I’m taking the bus right?
快走 我是有钱人 我会搭计程车
Take off. You’re talking to a rich man. I’ll hop a taxi.
我到卡拉库瓦跟你碰面
I’ll meet you at the Kalakaua later.
马吉欧 预备上哨
Maggio get ready for guard.
戴宽边毡帐 子弹腰带 武器
Campaign hat cartridge belt and weapon.
十分钟内报到
Report to the orderly room in 10 minutes.
什么 我有假单
What? I got a pass
那不算 安德生病了 所以你得上哨
Not anymore. Anderson’s sick. You’re on guard.
我昨天上过哨 为什么是我
I just had guard yesterday. Why me?
我告诉你原因 你换衣服速度应该快一点
I’ll tell you why you. You should’ve gotten dressed faster.
你在回避我吗
I sure never figured in your giving me the runaround.
他们甚至不让我进来
They didn’t even want to let me in this place.
我们被围攻那就是为什么
We’re mobbed that’s why.
这里有一大群希坎军营来的人
There’s a big crowd from Hickam Field and they got in here first.
你到底想怎么样
Anyway what’d you expect a brass band to meet you?
-我以为你会想见我 -我正在忙 看到了吗
– No. I did think you’d want to see me. – I’m busy can’t you see?
-是的 我看到了 -我是在忙
– Yes I can see. It’s crowded. – Well I am.
马吉欧待会儿会去卡拉库瓦
Look Maggio’s gonna be at the Kalakaua Inn later.
难道你不能想办法离开吗
Ain’t there no way you can get out of here?
你到底怎么搞的
What’s the matter with you?
我在这里工作 你不懂吗
I work here you know after all. Can’t you understand?
是的 我当然明白 我非常明白
Yes I do. I understand I understand very well.
你几个礼拜都没有来
You haven’t been around here in weeks
现在突然出现
and now you turn up all of a sudden and…
小心 老兄 走路要看路
Watch it Mack Watch where you’re going
我们到外面去
Come on out of here.
奇佛太太有规定 我不能这样就走掉了
Don’t you think Mrs. Kipfer has rules? I can’t just walk out.
我们不能在外面跟男孩约会
And even if I could she doesn’t like us to see the boys on the outside.
如果你是这种感觉那就算了
Look if you feel that way just forget about it okay?
你管不着我
You haven’t any claims on me Mister.
-你又不是我丈夫 -原来你在这里 萝琳
– You’re not my husband you know. – There you are Lorene.
我欣赏你的品味但我们需要她
I vastly admire your taste my dear but we really need Lorene now.
有许多位先生没有人陪伴 真是忙坏了
So many of the gentlemen are unattended. It is such a rush isn’t it?
-是啊 -搞不好有人会误解
– Yeah. – One might almost mistake us…
我们在开大型政♥治♥会议
For one of those big political conventions in Philadelphia.
-你来吧 萝琳 -马上来
– You are coming Lorene? – In a minute.
-对不起 -你认为我有什么感觉
– I’m sorry. – How do you think I feel?
搞不好我几个月都无法拿到假条
I may not get another pass for months.
我期待这次见面 就像小孩期待耶诞节一样
I’ve been counting on this like a kid counts on Christmas.
还是算了吧 萝琳在忙
But forget it. Forget it. Lorene’s busy.
萝琳很抱歉
Lorene has got work to do. Lorene’s sorry.
别再叫我萝琳 我的本名叫艾玛
Oh stop calling me Lorene My name’s Alma
-艾玛 -是的 艾玛伯克
– Alma? – Yes Alma Burke
艾玛
Alma?
奇佛太太从香水广♥告♥上 挑了萝琳这个名字
Mrs. Kipfer picked “Lorene” out of a perfume ad.
她觉得这个名字很有法国风味
She thought it sounded French.
你怎么脱身的
Hey how’d you get away?
我说我病了
I told Mrs. Kipfer I was sick.
-但我打赌她并不相信 -我赌她不信
– But I bet she doesn’t believe it. – I bet she doesn’t.
-你想暍什么 -可乐 谢谢
– What’ll you have? – A coke please.
给她可乐 大可乐
Yeah give her a Coke. Big Coke.
你能来这里见我真好
It’s great you meeting me here you know?
我是运气好才能进城
See I’m just lucky getting in town.
-军士长饶了我 -他们还在施压吗
– Topkick gave me a break. – They still pouring it on?
他们真的让我快要崩溃
Holmes and those others they really got me on the edge.
-你一定很恨军队 -不 我不恨它
– Gee you must hate the army. – No I don’t hate the army.
但把你折磨成这样
But look what it’s doing to you.
我爱军队
I love the army.
但它一定不爱你
But it sure doesn’t love you.
男人爱一样东西 并不表示一定有所回报
A man loves a thing that don’t mean it’s gotta love him back.
没错 但人的忍♥耐有限
Yeah but a person can stand just so much.
你爱某件事 你应该感恩
You love a thing you’ve got to be grateful.
我在十七岁时离家
See I left home when I was 17.
我的父母亲都死了
Both my folks is dead
我没有归属感直到入伍为止
and I didn’t belong no place till I entered the army.
而且我还学会吹号♥角
If it weren’t for the army I wouldn’t have learned how to bugle.
-吹号♥角 -是的
– To bugle? – Yeah.
这个吹口就是我在 阿灵顿公墓吹丧葬号♥时用的
That’s the mouthpiece that I used when I played a Taps at Arlington.
他们选我在休战纪念日 吹奏丧葬号♥角
They picked me to play a Taps at Arlington cemetery on Armistice Day.
总统也到场
The president was there.
我的号♥角吹得很好
I play the bugle well.
嗨 老百姓
Hello citizens
-你上哪儿去了 -你好 帕尔斯
– Hey where you been? – Hi pals.
我已经去过三家酒吧 我对三家酒吧都做了些奉献
I’ve been in three bars and I put a dent in all three of them.
-没错 看来就像 -给我些酒 我很想要
– Yeah you look it. – Give me a nail Prew. I’m hungry for a nail.
你怎么会穿制♥服♥
What you doing in uniform?
我正考虑从军
I’m thinking of joining the army.
或许我该到墨西哥当牛仔
Or maybe I’ll go to Mexico and become a cowboy.
你愿意跟我一起去吗
You want to go with me?
你再继续喝酒就会像溶掉的蜡烛一样游泳
You keep on drinking you’ll be as much use as a melted candle.
你说得很对 酒保 威士忌
You’re absolutely right. Bartender whiskey
大杯的
Large whiskey.
借过 老兄
Excuse me. Hey buddy.
山姆
Sam
各位 金贝地下室的怪物 就要出笼了
Hey coming out fellas. The terror of Gimbel’s basement.
让开 出个七点 五点 两点
Stand back there now. Here we go. A seven for daddy. Five deuce.
七点
Hey seven.
两个么点 那正是我一生的高♥潮♥
Snake eyes. That’s the story of my life.
夏威夷皇家饭店就在附近
Hey Prew that’s the Royal Hawaiian Hotel around the corner.
电影明星常在那里出现
That’s where all those movie stars stay.
你最好安静下来
Listen paisan you’d better simmer down.
你还有整个周末要过
You got a whole weekend ahead of you.
那是你说的 兄弟
– That’s what you say buddy. – What do you mean?
-他们只给你过夜假条吗 -没有假条
– They only gave you an overnight pass? – No pass.
他们让我上哨 可是老安杰罗骗过他们了
No pass at all. They put me on guard duty but old Angelo he foxed them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!