对这样来说是差不多
Well that’s par for the course around here.
我不在意 我从不曾有过秘密恋情
Well I don’t care for it. I never went in much for back-alley loving.
放轻松
Take it easy.
你一定认为我是水性杨花
You probably think I’m a tramp.
你为什么认为我会那样想
Now what makes you think I’d think a thing like that?
用不着这么客气 上士
Don’t try to be gallant Sergeant.
如果这是个错误 直说无妨
If you think this is a mistake come right out and say so.
我想我该回家了 不是吗
Well I guess it’s about time for me to be getting home isn’t it?
-不是吗 -怎么了
– Well isn’t it? – What’s the matter?
是什么让这一切开始的
What started all this anyway?
如果这是个错误 我还会来吗
Do you think I’d be here if I thought it was a mistake?
冒了在李汶渥斯待二十年之险
Taking a chance on 20 years in Leavenworth
只为了陪伴连长夫人
for making dates with the company commander’s wife?
而她的态度像亚斯特夫人的马
And her acting like Lady Astor’s horse
只因为我准时到达
And all because I got here on time
我在衣服里穿了游泳衣
Well on the other hand I’ve got a bathing suit under my dress.
我也一样
Me too.
她来了
She’s coming.
这不是安杰罗马吉欧吗
Why it’s Angelo Maggio
你好 奇佛太太
Greetings Mrs. Kipfer.
你来了 甜小子 钱都付清了
There you are sweetie pie. Dues all paid up.
是谁在弹琴 河马吗
Hey who you got playing the piano there? A hippo?
我没见过你的朋友
Oh Angelo I don’t think I’ve met your friend.
罗勃普威特大兵
Private Robert E. Lee Prewitt.
我讨厌你这个样子
Oh you know how I hate it when you boys are in this condition.
你看到过那个男孩
You see that buddy boy?
女人看见一位士兵 而且她认为他暍醉了
A woman sees a soldier and like that she figures he’s drunk.
-为什么 你知道为什么吗 -因为他是暍醉的
– Why? You know why? – Because he is.
暍酒不能跟娱乐业混为一谈
Well heavy drinking simply doesn’t mix with the entertainment business.
我们得考虑我们的未来
Every respectable place has to consider its future.
跟我们一起 你的未来很安全
Mrs. Kipfer ma’am you have my solemn word your future will be safe with us
安杰罗是我最爱的客人之一
Angelo is one of my favorites.
阿妮特 请替我招呼这位客人
Annette dear take care of this gentleman for me will you please?
一共四块钱 娃娃脸
That’ll be four bucks baby face.
两块钱入会费 两块钱月费
Two for initiation fee two for this month’s dues.
我能得到什么
What do I get for it?
俱乐部所有特殊待遇
Members are entitled to all privileges of the club
跳舞 饮料吧
which includes dancing snack bar soft drink bar
还有与异性风雅的消遗
and gentlemanly relaxation with the opposite gender
不可以暍酒
so long as they are gentlemen and no liquor is permitted.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– Got it? – I got it.
女孩们 又来了新毒药 这是比利珍和南西
Girls here’s some new poison. This is Billie Jean and Nancy.
-很高兴认识你 -你好
– Nice meeting you. – Hi there.
别告诉我 你喜欢公主那种型
Don’t tell me the princess is your style.
这两位是苏珊和萝珊
This is Suzanne and Roxanne.
-你好 -你想跳舞吗 甜心
– Hello there. – Would you like to dance honey?

Hey
很感谢你的陪伴 但可否容我失陪
Much as I adore your company I hope I may be allowed to tear myself away.
我看到门口有朋友
I just saw a few friends at the door
看来你已经用不着我了
and I can also see that I will be of no further use to you.
嗨 你忙吗
Hi. You busy?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫萝琳
I’m Lorene.
萝琳是吗
Lorene huh?
我以前不曾见过你
I haven’t seen you in here before.
我没有来过这里 是我朋友带我来的
I haven’t been in here before. My friend brought me.
我们驻扎在雪菲德
He and I we’re stationed out at Schofield.
我没想到你是军人
Oh I didn’t think you were a soldier.
-这是什么意思 -好吧 我
– What do you mean? – Well I…
我今年三十岁 我可是全心奉献
I’m a 30-year man. I’m in for the whole ride.
当男人把它当成事业时 就完全不一样
Well I suppose it’s different when a fella’s gonna make a career of it.
当兵并没有
Ain’t nothing the matter with a soldier
什么不对
that ain’t the matter with everyone else.
我还是一样喜欢你
I like you just the same.
-我一看到你就喜欢你 -是吗
I liked you the minute I saw Annette bringing you in.
真好玩
You did?
当我进来时 看到你坐在这里
It’s funny I came in I stood there and saw you sitting over here.
停下来或者用个消音器
Why don’t you knock it off or put a mute in that thing
我想弹多大声都行 义大利佬
I’ll play loud as I want you little wop
义大利佬
Little wop?
我要修理你 胖子
Mess with me fat stuff and I’ll bust you up.
你急着找大♥麻♥烦 义大利佬
You must be in a hurry for trouble wop.
-在这里等我 -没问题
– Wait right here for me will you? – Yeah sure.
你知道的我不会
Gentlemen you know I will not…
墨索里尼在教我弹琴
This little Mussolini here is trying to tell me how…
你弄伤了我的耳膜
Like to bust my eardrums with the stinking noise
-拜托 -别打了
– Let’s not be cruel. – Break it up Angelo.
如果你不能守规矩就得离开
You men will just have to go if you can’t behave yourselves.
-只有朋友能叫我”义大利佬”-知道他是谁吗
– Only my friends call me wop. – Do you know who that guy is?
-我不在乎 -他是谁
– What do I care who he is? – Who is he?
胖子贾德森 禁闭室的警卫士官长
Fatso Judson Sergeant of the Guard in the stockade.
我叫你别搭理他
I’m telling you let him alone.
我看过他差点杀了人 他乐在其中
I seen him nearly murder a guy once. He likes it.
好吧 你赢了战争 我们跳舞 恩
Okay bully boy now you won the war. Let’s dance huh?
好的 我们跳舞 我们跳舞 我得先镇静一下
Yeah we’ll dance we’ll dance. First I gotta calm my nerves.
我们到电♥话♥亭去
Let’s go to a phone booth or something huh?
我要把藏在夏威夷衫下的
Where I will unveil a fifth of whiskey
一大瓶威士忌暍掉
I have here under my loose-flowing sports shirt.
别受伤了 朋友
Don’t get hurt pal.
你一定要有无讹的平衡感
Your balance has got to be letter perfect.
我以为你在等
I thought you were gonna wait.
-比尔正在说冲浪的事 -你好 朋友
– Bill here was telling me about surfboarding. – Hello friend.
坐下来听 他讲得很刺♥激♥
Just sit down and listen. He describes it thrillingly.
你知道冲浪吗
Do you know anything about surfboarding?
完全不了解
No nothing. Not a thing.
我住在迪罗西所以有很多机会
You must be stationed inland then. I’m at DeRussy so I get lots of chances.
但是我们有山
Yeah but then we got mountains.
你知道如何爬山吗
Do you know anything about mountain climbing?
一点点
A little bit.
-你很会爬山吗 -不会
– You a mountain climber? – No.
你会开飞机吗
Do you know anything about flying an airplane?
我上过几堂课
I’ve had a few lessons.
我也不会开飞机 你对于深海潜水了解多少吗
I can’t fly either. What do you know about deep-sea diving?
我们去别的房♥间
Bill shall we move into another room?
好的 空气好像变得很混浊不是吗
Sure. The air in here seems to have gotten lousy hasn’t it?
-我也注意到了 -听着 老兄
– I noticed that. – Listen fella…
走吧 我们走
Come on let’s go.
深海潜水夫怎么了
How was the deep-sea diver?
你的态度糟透了
That was a terrible way you acted.
或许我只是嫉妒
Maybe I was jealous.
你真的很好玩
You’re a funny one.
你们女人到底想怎样 玩弄男人到死吗
What do you dames want? To tease a man to death?
奇佛太太付钱请我们
What do you think Mrs. Kipfer hires us for?
对所有男人好
She pays us to be nice to all the boys.
他们都一样 这很重要吗
You’re all alike. Is it so important?
是很重要 或许我们很相像但我们并不一样
It is important. We may seem all alike. We ain’t all alike.
对不起
I’m sorry.
听着
Look…
我们到奇佛太太的接待室坐一下
Let’s go up to Mrs. Kipfer’s parlor and sit there.
她让我们用来接待特别贵宾
She lets us use it sometimes for somebody special.
我去问她
I’ll go ask her.
-你不生气了 -不气了
– Then you’re not mad? – No I’m not mad.
如果你生气了 我宁可不再继续
Because if you’re still mad I’d just rather we called the whole thing off.
你真的是个好玩的家伙
You certainly are a funny one.
我从来不知道是这样子的
I never knew it could be like this.
没有人像你这样吻过我
Nobody ever kissed me the way you do.
没有人
Nobody?
没有
No nobody.
一个都没有 你所吻过的所有男人
Not even one? Out of all the men you’ve been kissed by?
那可得好好算算
Now that’d take some figuring.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!