他愈高兴 就愈不会来烦我
The more he’s happy the less he bothers me
而且我就会把他的军团 管理得更好
and the better I run this company.
我们清楚我们的立场吧
So we know where we stand don’t we kid?
我知道自己的立场 不依他的人将一事无成
I know where I stand. A man don’t go his own way he’s nothing.
在拓荒时期或许还可以
Maybe back in the days of the pioneers a man could go his own way
但是现在你必须照章行事
but today you’ve gotta play ball.
列瓦
Leva
我能不能走进来之后
Can’t I once walk up to the supply room
看到你用双手在工作呢
and find you working with both hands?
你们付我的薪水根本不够
I can’t do no better on what you people pay me
替这个人准备些用品 寝室在顶楼
Draw this man some supplies. “G” Company squad room’s on the top floor.
把你的袋子放好后再回来
Get rid of your bags and come back here.
列瓦会帮你
Leva will help you lug your stuff upstairs.
可以替你省下四五趟路
Save you making four or five trips.
-谢谢 -我不喜欢浪费体力
– Thanks. – I just hate to see energy wasted.
你会需要你的体力的
Besides you’ll be needing yours.
他看来是个好人
Looks like a good man.
我了解他这种人 他是死脑筋
I know his type. He’s a hardhead.
大热天她还穿毛衣
Her and them sweaters.
我想她一定冷若冰霜
I’ll bet she’s colder than an iceberg.
不会的 军士长 她很懂世故的
Not her Top. She knows the score like I been telling you.
-是吗 -别在这里听
– Is that right? – Listen not around here.
我在布里斯堡听说
But when I soldiered at Fort Bliss with Holmes
很多关于这女士的事
I heard plenty about this lady plenty.
-是吗 -好吧 不用告诉我了
– You did huh? – Okay not me.
我认识她的伴侣 所以你不用告诉我了
But I know some of the guys she played around with so don’t tell me.
我没有 是你在告诉我
I ain’t telling you. You’re telling me.
-早安 上士 -早安 夫人
– Good morning Sergeant. – Morning ma’am.
我来找我丈夫
I’m looking for my husband.
他到城里公干去了
Captain Holmes just went into town ma’am on business.
他说有东西留给我 你知道吗
He was to have left some things for me. Do you know anything about them?
不知道 夫人 我能效劳吗
No I don’t ma’am. Anything I can do for you?
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
我很乐意效劳的 夫人
I’d be glad to help ma’am.
我丈夫告诉我很多你的事 上士
My husband’s been telling me a lot about you Sergeant.
-他说你做事的效率很高 -是的 夫人
– He says you’re very efficient. – Yes ma’am.
你为何如此有效率 上士
What is it that makes you so efficient Sergeant?
因为我天生聪颖 夫人
I was born smart ma’am.
我喜欢这个说法 再见了 上士
I love that. Well goodbye Sergeant.
她可真是啊 对吧
Man she sure is one ain’t she?
-真是什么 -真是尤物
– One what? – One woman.
我看过更美的
I’ve seen better.
凯伦 凯伦
Karen? Karen?
对不起 我回来晚了 -没有关系
– Sorry I’m late. – It doesn’t matter.
我在军官乐部
I got tied up with General Slater.
-被史莱特将军缠住了 -恩
– I bumped into him in the Officer’s Club. – Yeah?
-将军说了些什么 -他说要成功
– What did the General have to say? – Success he said.
战时要成功 和平时更要成功
Success in war success in peace time.
对我的升官却一句也没提
And not a word about my promotion.
有时我觉得他想降我职
Sometimes I think the old man’s just waiting to ship me down.
少去奉承将军们
Well if you’d spend less time buttering generals
多跟你的军团在一起
and more time with your company you’d get that promotion.
军团可以照顾自己
The company takes care of itself.
我今天去找过你
I went over there today looking for you.
我到卡纳欧黑办事
I had some business to attend to at Kaneohe.
你不介意吧
That was all right wasn’t it?
当然 我没有权利过问
Of course. I have no right to inquire into your actions.
-那是我们同意的 -为什么要提起这件事
– That was our agreement. – Then why bring it up?
我可不是你
Because I wanted you to know
认为的那种笨女人
I’m not as stupid as you maintain all women are.
这话什么意思
Now just what does that mean?
-你又在指控什么了 -没事
– What are you accusing me of now? – Of nothing.
你跟多少女人出去
It’s no longer any of my business
也不干我的事 对吧
how many women you go outwith is it?
但我希望你能诚实
But I wish you could just be honest about it once.
为什么要隐瞒
There’s no reason I should try to hide anything is there?
我们之间已经这样了
The way things are between us now
你凭什么一直这样指控我
what right have you to always be accusing me?
凭什么
What right?
你还要再翻旧帐吗
Are you going back to that again?
我还得忍♥受多久
How long will it be I wonder before I’m allowed to live that down?
我得跟你说几次那是意外
How many times do I have to tell you it was an accident?
拜托你 唐纳 我要睡了
Please Dana. I’m going to bed.
请离开我的卧房♥
Please get out of my bedroom.
荷姆斯上尉说你不想打拳
Captain Holmes says you don’t want to come out and fight for us.
没错
That’s right.
我请你暍杯啤酒而且谈一谈
We thought we’d buy you a beer and talk it over.
我们是军团的拳击手
We’re the company boxers.
我猜也是
I figured.
我真希望他在
Man what I would not give to have this character
我家乡的弹子房♥
in the corner pool room in my hometown.
如果你跟以前一样打得好 我们就赢定了
Box as good as you used to we’d be a cinch this year.
别忘了 区冠军还可以 放十天的假
You ain’t forget division champs get 10-day furloughs did you son?
我是艾克葛罗维奇 是你的排长
I’m Ike Galovitch platoon guide of your platoon.
别以为你很强悍 普威特
And don’t think you’re a tough guy Prewitt.
现在不说话 到野外可就要喊救命了
You no talk now but out in the field with us you sing different song.
如果他不想打拳
Listen the guy don’t have to fight
就用不打
if he don’t want to without getting’ kicked around.
我们正在打撞球 走开
Now we’re playing pool. Why don’t you take off?
-你讨打吗 马吉欧 -不
– You want busted head Maggio? – No.
你最好少管闲事
Then keep your big nose out altogether.
下礼拜开始集训
Training season starts next week. You can pick up your stuff…
我已告诉过荷姆斯
Look I told Holmes and I’m telling you.
现在我告诉你 我不打拳了
I ain’t fighting. I quit fighting.
我已经不打拳了 你们可以尽管威胁我
You guys want to put the screws on go right ahead
-你想做什么 我能忍♥受 -好了 普威特
– I can take anything you can dish out. – Okay Prewitt.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不喜欢看到好人被欺负
I just hate to see a good guy get it in the gut.
习惯吧 小子
You better get used to it kid.
你在死之前 会常见到的
You’ll probably see a lot of it before you die.
你真够胆 对吧
You don’t scare easy do you Prewitt?
军队有规定我一定要打拳吗
Do you know anything in army regulations says I gotta box?
本军团的每个拳手都是 无委任状士官
Every boxer in this outfit’s a noncom.
你不曾见过他们
I guess you’ve never seen a bunch of
聚集在一起给某人特别训练
them get together and give a man the treatment.
你怎么会称她小妞 她已经四十五岁了
What do you mean “chick”? She’s 45.
对你来说还太年轻
She’s still too young for you.
我比你好多了 别忘了
Now listen Warden I’m a better man than you any day and don’t forget it.
我不会忘的
I won’t forget it.
华登是怎么回事
What’s the deal with him anyway?
我不了解他
With Warden. I don’t figure him.
华登
Warden?
他不像别人
He ain’t like the others.
他会对你很严厉
He’ll make it tough on you.
但他会划定一条公平界线 而且会谨守份际
But he’ll draw himself a line he thinks fair and he won’t come over it.
现在很少有这种军士长了
You don’t see many topkicks like him no more.
他在十五军团时 在上海作战
He was with the 15th in Shanghai when they saw their action.
连在菲律宾的我 也听说过他的战绩
I heard about it down in the Philippines even.
我只知道 他是我见过最好的军人
All I know is he’s the best soldier I ever saw.
[密语 战术调整]2 3 4
Hut Hut Hut two three four
[密语 战术调整]
Hut Hut
答数 继续答数
Count keep count
1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4
One two three four One two three four
跟上脚步 普威特
Prewitt Get in step Prewitt
[密语 战术调整]
Hut Hut
这是出操 可不是野餐 快跟上脚步
Prewitt this is a drill not a picnic. Get in step
[密语 战术调整]
Hut Hut Hut
立定
Platoon halt
持枪立正
Order arms
向左转
Left face

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!