When she starts drinking, she’ll go all night. You know that.
她一开始喝,就要在外面待一夜, 你知道的
But she knows how dangerous it is.
可她该知道有多危险
She don’t believe you about the prince.
她不相信你关于王子的故事
She thinks you’re feeding that copper candies to keep him interested.
她以为你只是骗骗那个警♥察♥
Hello, sir.
你好,先生
Is anything wrong, my dear?
有问题吗,亲爱的?
No, sir. For a moment, I thought you were someone else.
没事,先生,刚才我以为你是另一个人
Oh.
噢
Thirsty?
渴吗?
Always parched, sir.
还是渴,先生
Perhaps there is somewhere nearby that we might go…
也许我们可以去什么地方…
while my coach man keeps watch.
让我的马夫望风
Oh, yeah.
噢,好的
Yeah. This way.
这边走
Follow me.
跟着我
Yeah, it’s this way. Follow me.
在这边,跟着我
I dropped my grapes.
我的葡萄掉了
Oh!
噢!
No!
不!
What the fuck are you looking at, Lipski ?
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴!闭嘴!
I hear someone coming, sir.
我听到有人来了,先生
Sir!
先生!
All right, George, that’s enough.
好,乔治,够了
It’s one of them, isn’t it?
是她们中的一个,是吗?
Throat’s cut the same way.
喉咙的刀口是一样的
Yeah.
是的
He didn’t finish.
他没干完
Well, she’s no less dead for that.
噢,她当时就死了
He won’t be satisfied by this.
这次他没有满足
Wilkins?
威尔金斯?
Fetch the ambulance. Go on, run along.
叫车过来,快,跑去叫
Excuse me, miss.
请原谅,小姐
You could be dead… right now.
本来现在就可以杀了你的
But then there wouldbe too many bloody questions.
不过那样的话该死的疑问就太多了
Ignore the old man’s blathering. Find a scape goat.
忘掉那老头的废话,找个替罪羊
Or next time we won’t care who asks…
要不下一回我们就不管谁问…
“Whatever happened to lnspector Abberline?”
“艾博兰侦探出什么事啦?”
We should hurry up, sir. It’s clearin’ up.
我们得赶快,先生,天要亮了
Do you have a piece of chalk, Netley?
你有粉笔吗,内特力?
Chalk, sir?
粉笔,先生?
They found another one in Mitre Square!
在主教广场又发现一个!
Bastards! They did another one!
畜生!又杀了一个!
l heard he cut off her nose this time.
听说这次他把她的鼻子割了
Nice work, lnspector. You’ve encouraged him to do two a night now.
干的好,侦探,你使得他一晚上杀两个了
Out of the fucking way, cunt.
滚开
Katherine Eddowes.
凯瑟琳依多威斯
There’s some writing on a wall just down the road there.
这条路那头的墙上有些字
You should have a look at it.
你应该去看一下
“The ‘Juwes’are the men that will not be blamed for nothing. ”
“犹太人不应为任何事受指责”
It’s hardly Shakespeare, but it’ll do.
这不太象莎士比亚的戏,不过也快了
I was busy with the children
我正忙着照料孩子…
Madame, slow down. Slow down.
女士,请慢点,慢点
Make sure you get the apron as well, yeah?
一定要把围裙拍进去,知道?
It was written by the killer, sir.
是凶手写的,长官
And how do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I was here threequarters of an hour ago.
三刻钟以前我来过
This buildingmostly Jews live here, is that right?
这幢房♥子里…主要是犹太人,对吗?
Yeah, that’s right. Ready now, sir.
是的 现在,先生
Put that away and get out of here immediately.
把那个收掉,马上走开
Abberline. Yeah?
艾博兰
Wash that off.
把那个洗掉
What? You heard me.
什么? 你听到了
It’s evidence, sir. Listen to me.
这是证据,长官 听着
In another hour, there will be a thousand people poking about in here.
一小时之内,会有上千人在这里围观
If those words are seen, not a Jew in London will be safe.
这些话要是给人看见, 伦敦没有一个犹太人还能有安全
We’ll have may hem on the streets. So wash it off!.
我们会被无数人包围
That’s an educated hand, sir. An educated man wrote that.
这是有文化的人的笔迹,长官 是个受教育的人写的
Look for yourself. I don’t have to look. I’ve seen it.
您自己看 我不需要看,我看过了
An educated man knows how to spell “Jews.”
受过教育的人知道”犹太人”怎么拼
I don’t know what this refers to, but I’m sure it’s got nothing to do…
不知道这表示什么,不过我知道这和…
with the people who live around here.
住在附近的人无关
Sergeant, I want two constables to wash that off.
警官,叫两个巡警来洗
What are you looking to him for? Wash it off!.
看他干什么?洗掉!
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Halfa dozen men have seen it already. The sergeant has copied it down.
半打的人已经看到过了, 警官也已经描下来了
I’ll remember these words for as long as I live.
我这辈子都记得这些字
So all you’re doing is destroying its value as evidence.
所以你能做的只是消灭它作为证据的价值
No, all I’m doing is taking charge of an investigation…
不,我能做的是接管侦破工作…
that you have bungled to the point of gross inefficiency…
接管你拙劣而又低效的…
and I’ve had enough.
我受够了
You are suspended from duty, Abberline.
你被停职了,艾博兰
Inspector Abberline is suspended.
艾博兰侦探被停职了
All his privileges are cancelled. Yes, sir.
他的权利全部取消 是,长官
You’ve not seen her, then?
那么,你还没见过她?
Well, if she comes around, give her this.
好吧,要是她来了,把这交给她
Long letter, eh?
长信嘛,嗯?
This is for your trouble.
这是辛苦费
The letter’s private. You understand?
这是私信,明白?
I understand. Right.
我明白 好
Where’s this?
这是哪里?
Recite the solemn oath.
背诵庄严誓约
Never to reveal our secrets
永不泄露我们的秘密…
Grapes again.
又是葡萄
Why grapes?
为什么是葡萄?
This ain’t killing for profit.
这不是谋财害命
He’s not that foolish. You oughta be botherin’ McQueen.
他不笨 你应该去找迈昆
Are you questioning my decision? Find a scape goat.
你在质疑我的决定吗?找个替罪羊
This is ritual.
这是种仪式
“Jubela,Jubelo,Jubelum.”
“Jubela,Jubelo,Jubelum.”
“Juwes.”
“Juwes.”
It’s me, Ada. Me. Only me.
是我,阿达,我,只有我
I bring everything for supper.
我带来了晚饭需要的一切
You little thief. I need this money.
你这个小贼,我需要这些钱
I just take some money and buy food for me and for you.
我只拿了一点,给我们俩买♥♥了吃的
Is that bad, Marie?
不好吗,玛丽?
It’s fine, dear. You’re a good person, but listen.
很好,亲爱的,你是好人,但是听着
Until I go away from London, it’s not safe for you to go out.
一直要等到我逃出伦敦, 你才能安全地出门
Understand?
明白?
I stay with Marie. Beautiful Marie.
我和玛丽在一起,漂亮的玛丽
It’s all right, darling. You don’t have to pay for your food.
很好,亲爱的,你不用付钱了
Pardon?
什么?
Here’s to our feast.
我们开饭吧
I’m so sorry to greet you like this, lnspector, but
很抱歉这样见你,侦探,不过…
but l’m rather late for an appointment.
不过我有个约会要迟到了
Will you excuse me if l finish dressing while we talk?
如果我一边穿衣服一边说话你能原谅吗?
No, no. Please, go on.
继续,请继续
Thank you.
多谢
I’d like to speak to you about the Freemasons if l might, sir.
我要尽我所知跟您谈谈互济会,爵士
The arrangement of the coins at Dark Annie’s feet…
在黑安妮脚边的硬币的排列…
and also the locations of the bodies…
还有所有尸体的方位…
form apentacle star.
都形成一个五角星
A pentacle star is a symbol of the Freemasons, is it not, sir?
五角星是互济会的标志,是吗,爵士?
Yes.
是的
And the way that all these women were killedthroats cut left to right…
而那些女人被杀的手法… 由左向右割开喉咙…
organs removed.
和割掉器官
They’re reenactments, aren’t they, sir?
是一种重现,对吗,爵士?
Reenactments of what?
什么的重现?
The Juwes.
The Juwes.
The traitors who killed Hiram Abiff, founder of the Masons
杀死海勒姆阿比弗,互济会创始人的叛徒