This was all in your vision?
你就梦见这些?
Take your missus home.
带你太太回去
Where were the coppers last night?
昨天晚上警♥察♥都去哪儿了?
Oh, Jesus.
噢,天
So…
所以说…
definitely more than one person.
肯定不止一个人
Has to be a message from the Nichols boys. Am l right?
一定是尼克罗帮会的一个信♥号♥♥,对吗?
What the hell?
什么呀?
That’s grapes, isn’t it?
是葡萄,是吗?
What the hell would a bangtail be doing with grapes?
妓♥女♥跟葡萄有什么关系?
I’d like to give them an answer.
我来给他们个答复吧
What are you talking about? The Nichols boys.
你在说什么呢? 我说尼克罗帮会
I would welcome the opportunity…
我会感觉很荣幸…
to give them an answer to their bloody message.
要是有机会亲自给他们这种 血腥的信♥号♥♥一个答复
There is most definitely a message here.
这里是有个信♥号♥♥
You’re right about that. And what am I wrong about?
这一点上你是对的 哪一点我错了?
Martha Tabram was raped, tortured and killed.
上一个玛撒泰波兰先被强♥奸♥, 折磨然后再被杀
That’s cruel.
手法残忍♥
But I’ve seen that sort of cruelty in the East End before.
不过这种手法我在东区已经见过了
This is methodical.
这次作案是有条理的
The butchery’s irrational…
这个屠夫虽然疯狂…
yet meticulous and deliberate.
作案却精准又深思熟虑
Altogether a different breed of killer.
是完全不同的一类犯罪
As soon as possible I’d like to know what he took.
越快越好,我要知道他取走了什么
What? What do you mean, what he took?
什么意思?什么取走了什么?
Didn’t you notice? What?
你没发现?发现什么?
He’s taken at least one of her organs.
他取走了至少一件器官
Oh, no.
噢,不
I want every veterinarian, butcher…
我要你们去询问这个区里每一个…
and furrier in the district interviewed.
兽医,屠夫以及皮毛匠
Furrier? What did he do, sir? Skin her?
皮毛匠?长官?凶手给她剥皮了吗?
Pipe down, Withers.
安静,先生们
When the inspector is talking, you are listening. Do you understand?
侦探说话的时候,你们都听好 明白?
Yes, Sergeant.
是,警官
He disemboweled her.
他挖了她的内脏
After he cut her throat, he stabbed her in the chest…
割了受害者的喉咙以后, 他剖开了她的胸膛…
cut open her stomach…
一直割到腹部…
and, uh, took out her intestines.
然后,呃,取出她的内脏
At least one of her organs was removed.
她至少有一件器官被挖走了
I’m waiting for the police surgeon’s report for more details.
我在等待法医更详尽的报告
I see.
知道了
Well, one thing’s for certain:
好,至少可以肯定一点:
an Englishman didn’t do it.
不是英格兰人干的
Maybe one of these red lndians…
也许是一个红印第安人…
wandered into Whitechapel and indulged his natural inclinations.
逛到怀特伽坡区,发泄了他的野性
With all due respect, sir…
最尊敬的阁下…
I believe this was done by someone…
我相信罪犯最起码…
with at least a working knowledge of dissection.
具有解剖的实践知识
An educate man,such as a doctor– An educate man?
一个有教育者,例如医生…受过教育的?
That’s preposterous. No wellbred man would do this.
荒谬,有教养的人干不出这种事
Probably a tradesman or a butcher.
也许是个商人或者屠夫
A tradesman is a possibility, sir, yes.
商人是有可能的,长官,没错
But there’s a strong indication against it.
可是有条有力的反面证据
There was a sprig of grapes found under her body.
尸体身下有一串葡萄
What are you driving at?
你指什么?
No one in White chapel, no matter what their trade…
无论做什么买♥♥卖♥♥,怀特伽坡区没人能…
could afford grapes.
买♥♥得起葡萄
Obviously they were given to herby the killer.
葡萄显然是凶手给她的
And it follows that he must be someone with money.
说明他一定很有钱
What about the Jews? A Jew butcher.
犹太人怎么样?一个犹太屠夫
Or a Jew tailor might have money.
或者一个犹太裁缝也很有钱
There are plenty of them in Whitechapel.
怀特伽坡有许多犹太裁缝
Well, sir, for the sake of public safety in general…
嗯,阁下,为了公共安全考虑…
I’d like to be careful about spreading the rumors that it might be a Jew.
我会慎于散布凶手是犹太人的谣言
Inspector, I know your reputation…
侦探,我了解你…
for making brilliant guesses that turn out to be right.
总能做出正确的精彩猜测的名声
Someone told me you claimed to dream the answers.
有人告诉我你声称能梦见真♥相♥
Frankly, it doesn’t matter to me what your methods are.
坦白地说,你的破案方法与我无关
But be certain you don’t proceed without proof.
但是你要保证有了确实证据再起诉
Is that clear? Of course, sir.
明白了? 明白,阁下
Personally, I don’t care.
我个人并不在乎
The fewer pinchpricks on the streets, the better.
街上的妓♥女♥越少越好
But the sooner you find this butcher or tailor, lnspector…
不过你越早抓住这个屠夫或裁缝,侦探…
the sooner we can all celebrate your promotion.
我们就越早能庆祝你的升迁
Keep me informed.
随时报告
He didn’t know nothin’!
他什么也不知道!
Bloody Jew did it! It’s gotta be!
该死的犹太人干的!一定是!
Murdering kikes!
犹太凶手!
Every cellar! Every stable!
每个地窖!每个马厩!
We’ll find him out!
把他抓出来!
Some bleedin’ Jew! Come on!
那个该死的犹太人!来呀!
That’s enough! Let’s burn ’em out!
够了!把他们烧出来!
l have wonderful news.
我有个好消息
Tell me.
告诉我
Surely you, of all people, can guess.
你猜得出来,谁都猜得出
I don’t want to guess with you.
我不要猜测你的事
Dr. Marbury says…
马勃力医生说…
Dr. Marbury says?
马勃力医生说?
Dr. Marbury says I’m going to have your child.
马勃力医生说,我有了你的孩子
Aye, to die…
啊,死去…
and go we know not where…
前往未知之地…
but to lie in cold obstruction and to rot.
卧于寒冷闭塞之中渐渐腐烂
A simple ” rest in peace” would suffice, Godley.
简单一句”安息吧”就够了,加德力
Yes, sir.
是,长官
In the midst of life we are in death.
在生活中,我们走向死亡
Of whom may we seek for succor but of thee, O Lord…
我们向你乞求,我主…
who, for our sins, are justly displeased?
谁为我们的罪孽宣判?
Yet, O Lord, Godmost holy, O Lord most mighty
可是,我主,万物之主,全知全能…
Good afternoon, ladies.
下午好,女士们
I’m lnspector Abberline. This is Sergeant Godley.
我是艾博兰侦探 这是加德力警官
We’re investigating the murders of Polly Nichols and Martha Tabram.
我们正在调查菠丽尼克罗斯和玛撒泰波兰的谋杀案
Yes, we understand that they were both friends of you ladies.
对,我们知道她们俩都是你们的朋友
Close friends. We’re rather hoping you’dbe able to help us out.
密友,我们希望你们能够帮忙
Don’t know nothing.
什么都不知道
Me neither.
我也是
Why you botherin’ us? You ought to be botherin’ McQueen.
你来找我们干吗?应该去找迈昆
Is he the boss on Nichol Street? He’s the heart and soul of the gang.
是尼克罗街的头子吗?他是那个帮会的老大
Isn’t it your job to be knowin’ that small detail?
这点小事你不早就应该知道吗?
And what makes you think McQueen did this to your friends?
你们为什么认为是迈昆 杀害了你们的朋友?
Can’t prove nothing by me.
我什么也不能证明
You’re Mary Kelly. Is that right? That’s right.
你是玛丽柯莉,对吗? 是的
Well, Mary Kelly, unless one of you is willing to testify against McQueen…
好,玛丽柯莉, 除非你愿意为起诉迈昆做证…
I can’t do nothing.
我什么都不能做
Surely, lnspector…
当然,侦探…
a strong, handsome man like you…
象你这么强壮,英俊的先生…
you could do anything you putyour brilliant mind to.
运用你的天赋,你将无所不能
I’m a coward and a weakling and I can’t help meself. What’s your excuse?
而我弱小无能,连自己都帮不了 为什么要找我们?
Why are you so bloody useless?
你们怎么这么没用?
Come on, Mary. That won’t help us.
过来,玛丽,他们帮不了忙 来吧,玛丽
Is that you?
这是你?
Before my mother died, back in lreland.
我母亲还在的时候,那还是在爱尔兰
Is that when you came here? Yeah.
然后你就来了?是的
When I was eight.
那时我八岁
When things was good.
那时一切还不错
We were starvin’, but we were starvin’ in fresh air.
我们也挨饿,可还算待在干凈地方
I was thinking…
我在想…
we ain’t ever gonna earn enough to satisfy the Nichols boys…
我们永远也挣不到够交给尼克罗帮会…
and feed our own mouths.
再养活我们自己的钱
You said, rightYou said those men, yeah?
你说,对了…你是说那些人,嗯?
The ones who took her rich artist man and who took her as well.
那些抓走那个有钱的艺术家还有安的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!