that’s how they were executed.
这就是她们被处死的原因
Ah, yes. So the great book tells us.
啊,对,那本大书是这么说的
So Jack the Ripper isn’t just merely killing whores.
所以说开膛手杰克并不仅仅是在杀妓♥女♥
He’s executing traitors.
他在处决叛徒
He’s a Mason fulfilling a duty.
他是一位满怀职责的互济会员
Yes, I’m afraid, lnspector…
是的,但恐怕,侦探…
that you won’t be permitted to arrest him.
你无权逮捕他
I don’t want to arrest him.
我不想逮捕他
The Ripper has one more traitor yet to kill…
开膛手还有一个叛徒要杀…
and I will stop him.
我要阻止他
Did they come to you, sir…
他们来找过您了,爵士…
as a loyal Mason?
您这位忠诚的互济会员?
Did they ask you to help them cover up the prince’s secret marriage?
他们要您帮他们掩盖王子的秘密婚姻?
That’s how it started, yes.
一开始,是这样
And then you discovered the prince had syphilis.
然后您发现王子有梅毒
He’s going to die of it, lnspector.
他将因此而死,侦探
Would you like a tour of the syphilis wards?
你想看看梅毒病房♥吗?
You’re a physician ordinary to the queen…
您是女王的常任医师…
entrusted with the wellbeing of the heir to the throne.
守护着我们王位继承人的安康
Only you…
只有您…
had reason to believe that these unfortunates…
有理由坚信这些风尘女子…
these whores…
这些妓♥女♥…
these… traitors…
这些…叛徒…
destroyed your life’s work.
他们毁了你的终身事业
Below the skin of history…
在历史的肌理中…
are London’s veins.
埋有伦敦的血脉
These symbolsthe mitre, the pentacle star
这些符号♥…僧帽,五角星…
even someone as ignorant…
甚至那些象你这样无知…
and degenerate as you…
堕落的人…
can sense that they course with energy and meaning.
都能感到一种精神和意义
I am that meaning.
我就是这种意义
I am that energy.
我就是这种精神
One day, men will look back…
有一天,人类回顾过往…
and say I gave birth to the 20th century.
他们会说是我催生了20世纪
You’re not going to see the 20th century.
你看不到20世纪了
Roll up his sleeve.
把他袖子卷起来
Don’t struggle.
不要反抗
You’ll only make this more painful.
只会使自己更痛苦
You all right, mate?
你还好吗,朋友?
Dr. Gull. Yes!
格尔医生 嗯!
You were describing the human heart.
您曾讲解人类的心脏
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
The human heart…
人类心脏…
is a dense and powerful muscle…
是一群密集的强劲肌肉…
much like the organic equivalent of mahogany.
看起来有如一块有纹理的桃花芯木
And notoriously difficult…
而且一样难以…
to burn.
燃烧
About the size of a fist…
约有一拳大小…
it provides the motor power for the circulatory system.
它为循环系统提供原动力
The heart contains two atria, two ventricles…
心脏分为两心房♥,两心室…
and fourvalves.
有四个活瓣
It is, in eff.ect, asingle pump…
实际上,它是一套…
powering a double circuit.
带动两个循环的泵
In the adult the heart rate averages 70 to 80 beats a minute.
在成年人中心率平均为每分钟70到80跳
Such is the force of the heartbeat…
这就是心跳的力量…
that if the body’s largest artery, the aorta, is severed…
如果人体最大的动脉,主动脉被割开…
a sixfootjet of blood…
则将有一道六英尺高的血流…
is released.
喷出来
Let the brother receive the light.
给这位兄弟光明
For you fear no God, arise.
无须害怕上帝,请起立
Your faith is well founded.
你的信仰已坚定
Don’t. Don’t go in there. There’s no need.
不要,不要进去,没有必要
How bad is it?
有多糟?
She…She’s in pieces, sir.
她…她支离破碎了,长官
Sergeant, he can go in.
警官,他可以进去了
Give him to me! He’ll be taken care of, I swear to it.
把他交给我!我们会处理的,我保证
I want him. He’s done. I give you my word.
我要他 都过去了,他完蛋了 我向你保证
Fuck your word! I’ll bring every last one of you fucking cunts down.
去你的保证!我要把你♥他♥妈♥的干掉
You and your fucking brothers!
你和你的他妈的兄弟会!
Now, listen to me, Abberline.
听我说,艾博兰
Your situationyour difficult situation
你的遭遇…你的难题…
has been thoroughly discussed.
我们详细讨论过了
You are reinstated. Indeed, you are promoted.
你复职了,实际上,你升职了
No! No.
不!不
Come on. This is not helping anything. Come on! Come on.
不要,这样做什么用都没有,别这样!
Don’t be a fool, lnspector.
别犯傻,侦探
You will be very closely watched.
你会被严密监视
Yeah, you’re all there now, ain’tya?
啊,你们都在,对吧?
Where were you when this was happening?
案发时你们在哪儿?
It’s all right for you, standing around there chatting. What about us?
你们倒好,站在那里闲聊 我们怎么办?
Inspector Abberline is in charge.
现在由艾博兰侦探负责
Give him all the assistance he requires.
给予他所有必要的协助
No!
不!
Remember, you’re being watched.
记住,你被监视了
All right, come on, you men. Clear this passage.
好,来吧,弟兄们,清理这条过道
Come on. Move ’em away. Move back! Back!
来,让他们走开 退后!退后!
Shall we proceed, lnspector?
我们继续吗,侦探?
Body lies in middle of bed.
尸体躺在床中部
Shoulders flat, but axis of body inclined toward right.
肩平放,但身体轴心略向右斜
The left arm is close to the body…
左臂靠近身体…
the forearm flexed at a right angle…
上臂略向右弯…
resting across the abdomen.
搁在腹部上
The right arm is slightly abducted from the body.
右臂略向外展
It rests on the mattress with the elbow bent…
摊在床垫上,手肘弯曲…
and the forearm supine.
前臂松弛
The fingers are clenched, indicating as truggle as she died.
手指紧握,显示曾有挣扎
Notice something, lnspector?
注意到什么了吗,侦探?
No.

No, go on.
没有,继续
Came in not long before dawn.
天亮前不久来的
A bit of a rush. Left this for ya.
有点匆忙,留下这个给你
l know you asked me to wait.
我知道你请我等着
If l’m to be murdered, I’d like at least to die in my village.
但如果我要被害, 我想至少死在我的小村庄里
I’m going to the orphanage to collect Baby Alice.
我要去孤儿院领小艾莉丝
Here’s an address where you can find us.
这里有地址,你能在这里找到我们
We’ll wait for you eagerly.
我们将热切盼望着你
I knowI knowi n my heart…
我相信…我真心相信…
we can be happy living by the sea…
我们能快乐地待在海边…
just as you saw.
就象你预见的那样
I hope to be with you soon, dearest.
我盼着尽快和你在一起,最亲爱的
All my love, Mary.
全心爱你,玛丽
We are deeply distressed, LordHallsham.
我们万分悲痛,霍山阁下
We asked Sir William to remove a threat to our family and to our throne…
我们请威廉爵士为我们的继承人消除威胁…
not to engage in these ghastly rituals.
可不是要他搞这些可怕的仪式
Oh, no, of course not, Your Majesty. That was unexpected.
噢,不,当然不是,陛下,这是意外
On the other hand, he has fulfilled his duties.
另一方面,他倒也忠于职守
The threat is passed, Your Majesty.
威胁已经消除,陛下
In his way Sir William has been loyal…
威廉爵士以他自己的方式尽了忠…
and we are grateful for that.
我们对此还是感激的
The rest is in your hands, Lord Hallsham.
其余事项你来决断吧,霍山阁下
We wish to hear nothing further of this.
我们不想再听到有关的消息了
Knight of the East…
东方骑士…
we are gathered here beneath the God of love…
我们来此,聚集在爱之伸的脚下…
and before the sight of the Great Architect to judge this case.
在伟大的造物主面前审判这起案件
You standa ccused of mayhems that have placed our brotherhood in jeopardy.
你被控蓄意破坏导致我们的兄弟身处险境
You stand before your peersMasons and doctors both.
你面对你的同伴… 既是互济会员又是医生
I have no peers present here. What?
我在这里没有同伴 什么?
No man amongst you is fit to judge…
你们当中也没有人能够审判…
the mighty art that I have wrought.
我的伟大工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!