省省吧 贱狗
Bite this! Lowly dog!
低下你的头 屈膝下跪
Bow your head. Kneel and worship…
向这个魔窟顶礼膜拜吧
at the feet of Santanico Pandemonium!
这才算得上是他妈的表演
That’s what I call a fuckin’ show!
过来
Come here!
就是那边那个家伙 里奇 报仇的来了
That guy! It’s the puta over there! Richie, get back on the clock.
有几个 3个
How many? Three.
是哪个
Which one?
就是这个杂碎弄断了我的手指和鼻梁
This piece of shit here, man, broke my finger and my nose!
我倒在地上时这混♥蛋♥踢了我的肋骨
And this faggot kicked me in the ribs while I was down!
站起来 去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Up! Fuck you, bogeyman!
妈的 妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
好了 都给我老实点 不然就和这些杂种一样的下场
All right! Everybody be cool, or you’ll be just as dead as these fucks!
你的手怎么样让我看看
How’s your hand? Let me see it.
妈的
Shit.
你觉得很好笑
You think that was funny?
坐下
Sit down!
里奇 小心 混♥蛋♥ 他妈的滚开
Richie, look out! Motherfuckin’ shit! Get the fuck off!
把她弄下来
Hey! Hey! Get her off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的磨蹭什么冲她开枪
What the fuck are you doing? Shoot her!
我来了 兄弟
I’m comin’, buddy!
里奇 里奇 里奇
Richie. Richie. Rich.
里奇
Richie.
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch!
里奇
Richie.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck?
准备 晚餐
Dinner… is served.
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck?
妈的 放开我
Fuck! Get off me
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on, you!
杰克
Jacob!
哦 不 小心 小心
Oh, no! Look out! Look out!
知道大家都是怎么称呼我的吗
You know what everybody says about me, huh?
吸血鬼
I suck!
让我看看你的滋味是不是和你弟弟一样好
Let’s see if you taste as good as your brother.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
拿过来
Gimme that!
我不会把你全吸干
I’m not gonna drain you completely.
你会成为我的奴隶
You’ll be my slave.
因为我觉得你不配吸人血
Because I don’t think you’re worthy of human blood.
你只配吸流浪狗的血
You feed on the blood of stray dogs.
你会成为我的踏脚石
You’ll be my foot stool.
在我的命令下你会舔我脚后跟上的狗屎
And at my command, you’ll lick the dog shit from my boot heel.
既然你要变成我的狗了
Ooh? Since you’ll be my dog,
那就改名叫做 土豆好了
your new name will be… Spud.
欢迎变成奴隶
Welcome… to slavery.
不 谢了 我有老婆
No, thanks. I already had a wife.
看来我们有麻烦
We might be in trouble.
大猩猩
Yo, monkey man.
你要跟他们说什么话
Anything you got to say to them,
先跟我说好了
say to me first.
接招
This!
够了
That’s enough.
他们不是该烧起来吗
Ain’t they supposed to burn up or something?
哦 妈的
Oh… fuck.
现在来干掉这该死的乐队
Now let’s kill that fuckin’ band!
我一个人就够了
I can do that.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 晚安
Fuck you, everybody. Good night!
杂种
Fuckers.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
很抱歉我把事情给弄砸了 里奇
I’m sorry I fucked things up, Richie.
你会喜欢呆在艾尔雷的 你会的
You would’ve liked it in El Rey. You would’ve.
你会找到平静
You would’ve found peace.
我爱你 里奇
I love you, Richie.
我也爱你 塞思
I love you too, Seth.
你敢用木桩碰我兄弟
You touch my brother with that stake, biker,
吸血鬼就得到地板上去舔你的血
and vampires aren’t gonna have to suck your blood; to lick it off the floor.
他不再是你兄弟了
He’s not your brother anymore.
这是看法问题 我他妈可没问过你
That’s a matter of opinion, and I don’t give a fuck about yours.
别做傻瓜 他会把我们全杀掉
Don’t be a fool! He’ll kill us all.
闭嘴 是的 闭嘴
Shut up! Yeah, shut up!
走开 走开
Let’s go. Move, move.
抓住他
Hold him down.
里奇
Richie.
这是你活着时我无法给你的安宁
Here is the peace in death that I could not give you in life.
妈的
Fuck!
塞思 你没事吧
Seth… are you okay?
我很好 凯特 我爱这个世界
I’m peachy, Kate. The world is my oyster.
只有一件事例外 我刚才
Except for the fact that I just
把一根桃木桩刺进了我弟弟的胸口
I just rammed a wooden stake into my brother’s chest…
因为他变成了吸血鬼
because he turned into a vampire.
尽管我从不相信有吸血鬼
Even though I don’t believe in vampires.
撇开这件倒霉事的话
Aside from that unfortunate business,
一切都妙不可言
everything is hunkydory.
我非常非常遗憾 胡说 胡说
I’m really, really sorry. Bullshit! Bullshit!
如果你有半点机会 你就会让我们喂这些杂碎
If it were up to you, if you had half a chance, you would feed us to those fucks.
我为什么没有
Then why didn’t I?
我很遗憾你失去了兄弟 很遗憾死了这么多人
I’m sorry you lost your brother. I’m sorry he’s dead. I’m sorry everybody’s dead.
但只要我们能逃离此地 你就该冷静下来想一想
But if we’re gonna get out of this, we need you clean and sober and thinking.
别喝了
Not drunk.
什么声音
What is that?
不知道 我首先想到的是 鸟
Don’t know. First I thought it was just… birds.
是蝙蝠
It’s bats.
帮我一把
Gimme a hand.
不
No!
去死吧 噢
You’re dead! Oh
过来
Come on!
得当心这些垃圾 拿上木桩去收拾余下的杂碎吧
We’ll take care of this mess. You go stake the rest of those ugly fucks.
说得不错
Way ahead of you.
当心脚下 你叫什么 凯特 你呢
Watch your step. What’s your name, girlie? Kate. What’s yours?
“性♥交♥机器” 幸会 凯特 幸会
Sex Machine. Pleased to meet you, Kate. You too.
大家都好吧 是的 我还好
Is everybody okay? Yeah. I’m okay.
有谁知道这是怎么回事吗
Does anybody know what’s going on here?
我知道 外边有一大群吸血鬼
I know what’s goin’ on. We’ve got a bunch of vampires out there…
想进来吸我们的血 就是这样 简单明了
trying to get in here and suck our fucking blood, and that’s it, plain and simple.
我不想再听到什么”我不相信吸血鬼”
And I don’t wanna hear anything about “I don’t believe in vampires.”
我也不相信他妈的吸血鬼 但我相信眼前的事实
Because I don’t fucking believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes.
而我看到的就是他妈的吸血鬼
And what I saw is fucking vampires.
现在大家都相信我们对付的是吸血鬼吧
Now, do we all agree that what we are dealing with is vampires?
是的 你呢 传教士
Yes. You, too, preacher?
我不相信吸血鬼 但我相信事实
I don’t believe in vampires, but I believe in what I saw.
很好 现在我们都相信了
Good for you. Now that we agree we’re dealing with vampires,
吸血鬼都怕些什么
what do we know about vampires?
怕十字架 有十字架吗 旅行车上有
Crosses hurt vampires. Do we have a cross? In the motor home.
那就是没有了 等等 看看周围
In other words, no. Wait a second.Just look around.
这里到处都是十字架 只要把两根棍子架在一起
We got crosses all over the place. All you gotta do is put two sticks together,
就是十字架 没错 有人一直是这样做的
and you got a cross. Yeah, he’s right. Peter Cushing does that all the time.
很好 那我们就有十字架了 还有什么吗
Okay, I’ll buy that. So, we got crosses covered. What else?
用桃木插♥进♥心脏是最好的法子
Wooden stakes in the heart have been working pretty good so far.
还有蒜头 日光 圣水 另外我不确定
And garlic, sunlight, holywater. I’m not sure.
对付吸血鬼可以用银器吗 对付狼人才用银器
Doesn’t silver have something to do with vampires? That’s werewolves.
我知道银子弹能对付狼人
I know silver bullets are werewolves.
银器对吸血鬼应该也有效果
I’m sure silver has something to do with vampires.
谁身上有银器吗
Well, does anybody have any silver?
算了 反正也无所谓
Okay. Then, who cares?
有谁看过有关的书
Has anybody here read a real book about vampires,
或是记得电影里怎么说吗
or are we just rememberin’ what some movie said?
我是指真正的书 象”时代生活”之类的吗
I mean, a real book. You mean like a TimeLife book?