嘿 你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
是的 应该还好 是怎么回事
Yeah, I think so. What happened?
不知道 你刚才昏倒了 是吗
I don’t know. You just passed out. I did?
你说你的手很痛
Mmhmm. You said something about your hand hurtin’,
然后就象袋土豆一样栽倒在地上 真的
and then you just hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. Really?
你把我给吓坏了
Head hit the toilet. You scared the shit out of me.
你真的觉得没事吗
You sure you’re okay?
应该没事 只是有点头昏
Yeah. I, I think so. I’m just a little fucked up.
我告诉你一件能让你头脑马上清醒的事
Well, let me tell you something that’s gonna clear your head right up.
什么事 我们正式成为墨西哥人了
What? We are officially Mexicans.
我们到墨西哥了 伙计
We’re in Mexico, buddy.
是吗 是的 我们现在正赶往碰头地点
We are? Yeah. We’re heading down to the rendezvous right now.
我们要痛饮一番
We’re gonna pound booze, wait for Carlos.
等着卡洛斯带我们去艾尔雷
When he gets there, he’s gonna take us down to El Rey.
然后你和我 好兄弟 我们要把钱”还回去”
And then you and I, my brother, we’re gonna kick fuckin’ back.
你喜欢那些钱对吧 喜欢得要命
How do you like them apples? Far out.
我的眼镜呢
Where’s my glasses?
哦 这个 眼镜 你跌倒时给摔破了
Oh, uhYeah, they, uh they broke when you fell.
妈的 塞思 我就这么一副 别担心
Fuck, Seth, these are my only pair! Don’t worry about it.
可以另配一副 我当然要担心 我看不见
We’ll get you another pair. Of course I’m gonna worry about it. I can’t see!
我会放在心上的
I’ll take care of it when we get to El Rey.
可镜片上有个洞象什么玩意
Yeah, like some Mexican hole in the wall’s gonna have my prescription.
这没什么大不了 我现在感觉非常好
It’s not a big deal until you make it a big deal. Now, I was in a very good mood.
所以不要破坏我的心情
So stop bringing me down with this bullshit!
我不能戴这破玩意 嘿 各位
I can’t wear this shit. Hey, guys.
我们到了
We’re here.
小妞
Pussy!
没错 小妞 小妞 小妞
All right, pussy, pussy, pussy!
来吧 大情人
Come on in, pussy lovers.
现在”乳浪”酒吧的妞一律半价
Here at the Titty Twister, we’re slashin’ pussy in half.
百里挑一 价钱公道 应有尽有
Give us an offer on our best selection of pussy. This is a pussy blowout!
没错 我们有白妞黑妞拉美妞 还有亚洲妞
All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy.
热情的妞 冷艳的妞
We got hot pussy, cold pussy.
多汁的妞 多味的妞
We got wet pussy. We got smelly pussy.
多毛的妞 喷血的妞 会咬人的妞
We got hairy pussy, bloody pussy. We got snappin’ pussy.
有皮光肉滑 滑不溜手的妞
We got silk pussy, velvet pussy, “Nalgahyde” pussy.
马也有 狗也有 小鸡也有
We even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy.
来吧 想找女人就进来吧 大情人们
Come on, you want pussy. Come on in, pussy lovers.
如果我们没有 你们就不会想要 来吧 大情人
If we don’t got it, you don’t want it. Come on in, pussy lovers.
好了 各位 这就是终点站 计划是这样
Okay, troops, it’s the homestretch. Here’s the deal.
这里天亮就打烊 卡洛斯天亮前会来找我们
This place closes at dawn. Carlos is gonna meet us here sometime before dawn.
现在我们进去
Now, we are gonna go in there,
找个地方坐下好好喝几杯
we’re gonna take a seat, we’re gonna have a bunch of drinks.
等着卡洛斯来
And we’re gonna wait for Carlos.
我很喜欢目前的状况
Let me just say something. I’m very happy about where we’re at.
我们要保持这种你不唬弄我 我不唬弄你的良好关系
We got a real nice Idon’t fuckwithyou, youdon’tfuck withme attitude goin’ on.
如果都能保持冷静 包括你 里奇
So if everybody just keeps playin’ it coolI’m talkin’ to you, too, Richie
大家就都能满意
then everybody’s gonna get what they want.
好了 开怀畅饮吧 我请客 来吧
Okay, hard drinkers, let’s drink hard. I’m buyin’. Come on.
走吧
Here we go.
出了焖罐又进了火炉
Out of the stew pot and into the fire.
注意 好色客们 大好机会不要错过
Attention, pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale.
如果你花这个价钱找个妞
If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price,
那你只要再花一分钱 甚至不到一分钱 就能另找一个妞
you will get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny.
一分钱干一个妞
Try and beat pussy for a penny.
如果你能在任何地方找到更便宜的妞 去他妈的
If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere… fuck it!
嘿 看看是谁来了
Hey, what do we have approaching here?
新风味 苹果派小妞
A new flavor: apple pie pussy.
嘿 别着急 滑头
Hey, not so fast, slick.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Step aside, asshole.
狗♥娘♥养♥
Son of a
是我屁滚尿流还是我打得你屁滚尿流
Now, is my shit together or is my shit together?
我们走
Here we go.
感觉怎么样舒服吧希望是这样
Hi! How ya doin’? Enjoying it? I hope so!
这里正是我喜欢的地方
Now… this is my kind of place.
在这我能变得生活有规律
I could become a regular.
威士忌
Whiskey!
你不能进来 什么意思
You can’t come in here. What do you mean?
你在这种酒吧不受欢迎
It’s a private bar. You’re not welcome.
你是说我不够资格来这喝酒吗
Are you tellin’ me that I’m not good enough to drink here?
这里只接待摩托车手和货车司机
This baris for bikers and truckers only.
你 滚出去
You, get out!
把手拿开 我数到3
Take your hand off of me. I’m gonna count to three
不 我会数到3 1
No, I’m gonna count to three. One
2 等等 没必要动粗
Two Now, wait a minute. There is no reason to get ugly.
现在只是有个误会罢了
There is just a misunderstanding going on here.
你说这里接待摩托车手和货车司机
You said this bar is for truckers and bikers?
我就是货车司机
Well, I’m a truck driver.
如果你看看门外的停车场
If you look outside your door in your parking lot,
你就能看到一辆大旅行车
you’ll see a big recreational vehicle.
那是我的 要合法地开那辆车得有2级驾照
That’s mine. In order to drive that legally,you need a Class Two driver’s license.
不是接待货车司机吗
This bar is for truck drivers?
我就是个货车司机
I am a truck driver.
这些是我朋友
These are my friends.
欢迎光临
Welcome to the Titty Twister.
一瓶威士忌和五个杯子 马上就来
Bottle of whiskey and five glasses. Coming right up.
你们这有吃的吗 全墨西哥最好的
You serve food here,Jose? Best in Mexico.
我有点怀疑
I kind of doubt that.
我们去那边 找个女侍来替我们点菜行吗
We’re gonna go over here. You send a waitress over to take our order. Okay?
你什么时候想和那个妞跳膝上舞 就和我说一声 知道吗
Any time you want a lap dance with that girl, kid, just let me know, all right?
包在我身上
It’s on me.
免了
Pass.
这会违背你的信仰
Is it against your religion?
不 我也喝酒 只是现在不想喝
No. I do drink. I’m just not drinkin’ now.
我乐得多喝点 斯科特 你呢 不要
Fair enough. More for me. Scott, how ’bout you? No.
凯特 你呢 不 我不能喝 我还没有21岁
Kate, how ’bout you? No, I can’t. I’m not 21 yet.
这就表示要
That means yes.
比赛开始 凯特
Post time, Kate!
开始了 放下酒杯时要把酒杯用力墩在桌上 懂吗
Here we go. You slam it down. You knock the glass down on the table, all right?
1 2 3
One, two, three!
好姑娘 凯特
Atta girl, Kate.
斯科特 来吧 准备来一杯吗 好吧
Scotty, are you ready? Here we go. You ready for one? Okay.
他不能喝 他要喝 因为他得陪我喝
No, he won’t. Yes, he will, because I’m not drinkin’ by myself.
凯特 要再来一杯吗
Kate, round two. You ready?
开始吧 是的 我还要一杯 谢谢
Here we go. Yes, I’ll have another one. Thank you.
到3开始 1 2 3
On three. One, two, three.
你干嘛这样焦躁
Why are you so agitated?
那个猩猩把手放在我肩上让我很不爽
I’m still stewin’ about that ape layin’ his hand on me.
你想怎么样 坐在这把这瓶酒喝完
What are you gonna do? I’m gonna sit here and I’m gonna finish this bottle.
等我喝完了 我就要拿上这个酒瓶
And when I am finished, I’m gonna take this bottle and I’m gonna bust it…
砸在他那该死的猪脑袋上
over his melon fucking head!
我们进来前 你告诉大家要冷静 这表示你也该冷静
Before we stepped in here, you told all of us to be cool. So, that means you too.
我没说过我该怎么做 我是说照我说的做
I never said do what I do. I said do what I say.
难道你是个 赢了都懵然不知的可怜失败者吗
Are you such a fucking loser..ou can’t tell when you’ve won?
你叫我什么 没什么
What’d you call me? Nothing.
我不是下结论 我是在提问
I didn’t make a statement. I asked a question.
你想要我再问一次
Would you like me to ask it again? Mmhmm.
你是个赢了都懵然不知的失败者吗
Are you such a loser you can’t tell when you’ve won?
整个德克萨斯州
The entire state of Texas…
都在配合FBI找你们
along with the F.B.I. are lookin’ for you.
他们能找到吗不 他们不能
Did they find you? No, they couldn’t.
你赢了 塞思
You’ve won, Seth.
应该高兴
Enjoy it.
杰克
Jacob. ~
我想请你陪我喝一杯
I want you to have a drink with me. I insist.
敬你的家人
To your family.
也敬你的家人
To yours.
现在 敬请大家观看
And now, for your viewing pleasure,
死神的情妇
the Mistress of the Macabre,
邪恶的代表 地球表面最邪恶的女人跳舞
the Epitome of Evil, the most sinister woman to ever dance on the face of this earth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!