在里面干什么 塞思 等等
What the fuck is she doin’ in there? Seth, wait a minute.
塞思
Seth.
里奇 你怎么回事
Richard, what’s wrong with you?
先别激动 我会跟你解释是怎么回事 说吧
Before you flip out, okay, let me just explain what happened. ExExplain to me.
我需要一个解释 你到底哪不对劲
I need an explanation. What is the matter with you?
我没什么不对 老兄
There’s nothing wrong with me, brother.
她想逃 我只好这样做
That woman tried to escape and I did what I had to.
不 她这样子不可能逃走
No, the woman wouldn’t have said shit if she had a mouth full of it.
错 错 错
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
你走以后
Yeah. After you left,
她的态度就完全变了 是啊
she became a completely different person. Yeah.
这该怪我这难道是我的错
Is it me? Is it my fault?
这不怪你 是不是我的错
It’s not your fault. Is this my fault?
不 是她的错 不能怪你 是不是我的错
No, it’s her fault. It’s not your fault. Is this my fault?
你是不是这样认为
Do you think that this is what I am?
我没有 这不是我的风格 我是个他妈的职业盗贼
I don’t. This is not me. I am a professional fucking thief.
不到迫不得已我不会杀人 更不会他妈的强♥奸♥女人
I don’t kill people that I don’t have to and I don’t fucking rape women.
你干了些什么 你♥他♥妈♥的干了些什么
What you are doing What you are fucking doing
你不该这么干 难道你不明白吗你明不明白
What you are doing is not how it’s done. Do you understand that? Do you?
说他妈的”是” 说”是 塞思 我非常明白”
Just say, “Fucking yes.” Say, “Yes, Seth, I understand.”
是的 塞思 我明白 说”是 塞思 我很明白”
Yes, Seth, I understand. Say it. Say, “Yes, Seth, I fucking understand!”
我明白 塞思 我非常明白
I understand, Seth. I fucking understand.
我们会去墨西哥
We’ll get to Mexico,
会有甜蜜的迷迭香和喝不完的酒
and it’s gonna be sweet rosemary and a hundred proof liquor…
衣食无忧 再不用过这种倒霉的日子
and rice and beans and none of this shit’s gonna matter.
他干嘛要在这里歇脚 这地方让人恶心
I can’t believe he’s stoppin’ here. This place is totally cruddy.
爸 我们干嘛在这歇脚
Dad, why are we stoppin’ here?
这地方没什么不好
There’s nothin’ wrong with this… place.
这是家低级旅馆
It’s a flophouse.
这不是低级旅馆
It’s not a flophouse.
只是简陋而已
It’s basic and it’s simple.
并不表示就是低级旅馆
That doesn’t make it a flophouse.
好吧 如果没有游泳池的话
All right. Well, if it doesn’t have a pool,
我们就另找一家
then we’re goin’ someplace else.
可这有床
It has a bed.
这才是我关心的
That’s all I care about.
其他地方也有床
Well, other places have beds, too,
而且还有 健身房♥
and they also have… a gym
老天 这家伙是不是有毛病
Geez, what is this guy’s problem?
不知道
No idea.
他让人毛骨悚然
Creepy guy.

What?
我是住在你们隔壁11号♥房♥的房♥客
Yes, I’m your neighbor from, uh, room 11.
很抱歉打扰你们 但我想要你们帮个忙
And I hate to disturb you, but I’d like to ask a favor.
但愿没什么能干扰你
I hope none of this is disturbin’ you.
你好 我住在11号♥
Hi. Uh, I’m from room 11.
我和我女朋友需要些冰块
And me and my lady friend need some ice
但我们没有冰桶
and we don’t seem to have an ice bucket.
不太麻烦的话 能借用一下你们的吗
If it’s not too much trouble, could I possibly borrow yours?
我很快就会还回来
I’ll bring it right back.

Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么意思
What is this?
这叫做老拳
It’s called a punch.
放下吉他
Lose the guitar.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
杰克 杰克 起来 到床上去
Jacob. Jacob, get up. Get on the bed.
如果敢乱来我就打爆你的头 把嘴张开
If you make a wrong move, I will shoot you in the face. Open your mouth.
张大点
Wide!
来吧 把这个日本人也带过来 快
Let’s go. Let’s move the Jap over here too. Let’s go.
你们是什么关系同性恋
So what’s the story with you two? You a couple offags?
他是我儿子 怎么会你可不象日本人
He’s my son. How’s that happen? You don’t look Japanese.
他也一样 他是象中国人
Neither does he. He looks Chinese.
哦 那真是对不起
Oh, ooh, well excuse me all to hell.
是为什么为钱吗 是为钱 但不是你的
What’s this about, money? It’s about money, all right, but not yours.
我和我兄弟有点麻烦想要你们帮忙
My brother and I, we’re in a little hot water and we need your assistance.
别动
Stop!
是 怎么回事
WhaWhat’s, um, goin’ on?
我们在举♥行♥泳装大赛 你是赢家
We’re having a bikini contest, and you just won.
别怕 宝贝 不会有事的
It’s okay, honey. Everything’s gonna be all right.
听你♥爸♥爸的话 宝贝 别干傻事
Just listen to your daddy, sugar, and you don’t do anything stupid.
你们俩他妈的坐下
You two, Simon says sit the fuck down.
坐下
Sit down.
好了 旅行车的钥匙呢
Now… where are the keys to the motor home?
在梳妆台上 很好
On the dresser. Good. All right,
里奇 拿上钥匙去把那大家伙开到前面来
Richie, you take these keys, you start this big bastard up and drive it up front.
里奇 能帮我舔舔我的下面吗求求你
Richie, would you do me a favor and eat my pussy for me? Please?
唔 当然 里奇
Uh… sure. Richie, hey!
别胡思乱想 快去
Not when you get around to it. Now.
你 宝贝 去洗手间把衣穿上
You, Gidget, go in the bathroom and put on some clothes.
给你3分钟 多一秒我就杀了你♥爸♥爸
You got three minutes. One second longer, I shoot your father in the face.
听懂了没有 是的
Do you understand what I just said? Yes.
你相信我吗 相信
Do you believe me? Yes.
你表现很好 去吧
You damn well better. Go.
听我说 如果你想要旅行车
Look, if you want the motor home,
尽管开走好了
just take it and get out.
没那么简单 老爸 我们得一起上路呆一阵子
It’s not gonna be that easy, Pops. We’re gonna go on a little ride.
不可能
Not a chance.
什么 你想要人♥质♥的话 带我走好了
Come again? If you’re takin’ people, take me.
但我的孩子哪都不能跟你去
But my kids aren’t going anywhere with you.
抱歉 老爸 都得跟我走
Sorry, Pops. I need everybody.
我的孩子不能跟你走 就是这样
My children are not goin’ with you, and that’s that.
没他妈这样那样 是由我说了算
That’s not fucking that. This is fucking this.

Dad.
坐下 坐下
You sit down. Sit down.
你坐那边 坐那边去 快点
You, go sit over there. Go sit over there, now. Move it.
坐下
Sit down.
我现在没时间多啰嗦 就简单点说好了
Now, I don’t have time to fuck around, so I’m gonna make this simple.
你带上孩子上旅行车
You take your kids and you get in that motor home…
不然我现在就杀了你们3个
or I will execute all three of you right now.
你选哪样
So, what’s it gonna be?
行还是不行
Yes or no answer.
好吧
Yes.
老头选对了 他救了你们的命
Hey, your old man’s all right. He just saved your life.
时间到 公主 得上路了
Time’s up, princess. Here we go.
旅行家们 上路
Okay, ramblers, let’s get rambling.
对不起
Excuse me.
怎么
What?
你们要带我们去哪 墨西哥
Where are you takin’ us? Mexico.
墨西哥有什么
What’s in Mexico?
墨西哥人
Mexicans.
里奇 什么事
Richie? Yeah?
戴上你的护齿
Put in your bit.
我有磨牙的毛病
I grind my teeth.
他们叫什么
What are their names?
斯科特和凯特 斯科特和凯特
Scott and Kate. Scott and Kate.
这是谁
Who’s this?
我太太 这位女士在哪
My wife. Where is the little lady?
在天堂 她死了
In heaven. She dead?
是的
Yes, she is.
怎么死的
How’d she die?
车祸
Auto wreck.
来吧 杰克 具体是怎么回事
Come on,Jacob, gimme some more details. How’d it happen?
是个该死的醉鬼杀了她吗
Some fucking drunk kill her?
不 是在一个雨夜
No. It was a rainy night.
汽车的刹车失灵了
The brakes on the car weren’t great.
她突然刹车
She had to stop suddenly.
结果滑到路边撞了车 就这样死了
She slid on the road. She crashed. She died.
当时就死了吗 不是
She died right away? Not quite.
她在汽车残骸里拖了大概 6个小时
She was trapped in the wreck for about… six hours…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!