Friends Season 2 Episode 10 : The one With Russ.
老友记第2季第10集: 罗斯的翻版。
Joey, would you slow down? They’re not gonna be sold out of papers at one o’clock in the morning.
你慢一点,报纸不会在半夜一点就全部卖光的。
I’m excited! I’ve never gotten reviewed before.
我好兴奋的!这是第一次有我的剧评。
You were so amazing as the king. I was really impressed, I was.
你演国王演得太精彩了!我非常欣赏,真的。
Although, you know what? You might want to consider wearing underwear next time.
不过你知道吗?我觉得下一次啊,你应该考虑要穿穿内♥ 裤。
Yeah, ’cause when you sat down on your throne you could kind of see your…royal subject.
因为当你坐在王位上的时候,观众可以看到你的…龙根。
Here it is, here it is. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani’s disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king.
谢啦兄弟。有了,有了!“唯一比没大脑又孩子气的导演还要烂的是…乔伊崔比亚尼对国王的超级逊的糟糕诠释。”
OK, look, that is one guy’s opinion, alright. Pheebs, read yours.
那只是一个人的意见好吧。菲比,念你的。
OK. The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction was Joseph Tribbiani…
“唯一比没大脑又孩子气的导演,还要烂的是乔伊崔比亚尼…”
Does anyone have one from a different paper? Ross, read yours.
有人念一念别家的报纸吗?罗斯,念你的。
I don’t want to.
我不太想念诶。
Joey, honey, they don’t know what they’re talking about. Yeah.
乔伊,亲爱的,他们根本不懂他们在讲什么。对。
Maybe they do. I’ve been doing this ten years and I haven’t gotten anywhere. There’s gotta be a reason.
或许他们是对的。我已经演了十年都还没有混出名堂,这绝对是有原因的啊。
Come on. Maybe you’re just, uhhh…paying your dues.
别这样嘛兄弟,你现在只是处在耕耘阶段。
No, no, no, it’s, it’s too hard. It’s not worth it. I quit.
不,不不…太难了,也不值得,我不干了。
Come on, Joey! It’s crazy.
别这样啊乔伊,别说胡话了。
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute. I believe this will change your mind.
等等等等,等一下!你听了这个包你会回心转意的。
In a mediocre play, Joseph Tribbiana was able to achieve brilliant new levels of…continued on page 153…sucking.
在这出平庸的戏里,乔伊崔比亚尼成功地跃上另一层美妙而又新兴的…接153页…烂境界。
When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian, but then I found out you had to put your hands into the cows and stuff.
小的时候,我的志愿是当一名兽医。然后我发现我必须要把手伸到牛肚子里面什么的。
Hiiiiii.
嗨。
Hey…
嗨。
Areare you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah, yeah, just a tough day at work, you know. A stegosaurus fell over, trapped a kid.
好,好,只是今天工作的水深火热你们知道么。剑龙倒了,困住了一个小孩。
Whoa, whoa, I know this jacket, this is, thFun Bobby’s jacket! Where is he, what. He, he’s here, isn’t he?
噢噢,我认得这件夹克!这是搞笑巴比的夹克!他在哪里?他在这儿,对不对?
Maybe.
或许吧。
Don’t toy with me.
别耍我。
Geller!
盖勒老兄!
Hey, Fun Bobby!
嗨,搞笑巴比!
Hey. Whoa, hey, you’ve been working out, huh?
喔,你有去健身啊?
Not at all! I love this guy. Hey, I was so psyched to hear you’re back with my sister!
才没有呢!我爱这家伙。好高兴听到你跟我妹妹又在一起了。
You and me both.
我们都好高兴。
Hey, so what’d I miss, what’d I miss, come on?
我错过了什么,快点告诉我?
Oh, we were just trying to make Joey feel better.
我们在试着让乔伊觉得好过一点。
Hey, do you need me to pick you up?
需要我把你举起来吗?
No, I’m all right man, really.
不,我没事了兄弟,真的。
No, I’m picking you up.
不,我就要把你举起来!
Hey no, seriously, I don’t need you to pick me…Alright! It still works.
不,认真的,我不需要你把我举… 好吧,这招还是管用!
OK, now before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up? I’m still gonna go.
在我走之前,还有谁想要被我举起来?我还是走好了。
OK, I’ll see you later baby.
好的,待会儿见宝贝。
Uh, public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.
我们要公开亲热了,大家的眼睛请回避一下。
See you. Bye! See you later!
回见!再见!
Fun Bobby is so great.
搞笑巴比好棒!
Oh, isn’t he? Oh, you know, I really think this time it may work with him.
是吧是吧!你知道么,我真的认为我们这次会定下来。
I mean, he just makes me feel so good and I’ve been feeling so lousy, you know, last couple of months, no job, no boyfriend. Well, at least my cup is half full.
他让我觉得好棒,而且过去两个月我一直觉得好郁闷,没有工作,也没有男朋友。至少现在我的杯子满了一半啦。
Half full of looooovvvvve.
半杯子的“爱~~~”。
And for our twoweek anniversary, he’s gonna take me to his cousin’s cabin for the weekend.
在我们恋爱两周庆的时候,他会带我去他表哥的小木屋度过整个周末。
Cabin of loooooovvvvve.
“爱~~~”的小屋。
We went through a lot of wine tonight, you guys.
我们今晚喝了好多酒啊伙伴们。
Really? I only had two glasses.
真的嘛?我才喝了两杯。
I just had a glass.
我只喝了一杯。
Two.
两杯。
I had one glass.
我喝了一杯。
I had about a mugful in this lovely ‘I got boned at the Museum of Natural History’ mug.
我用这只可爱的“我在自然历史博物馆被去骨了”的杯子喝了一杯。
OK, so that’s…that’s what, two bottles? And yet somehow we went through five?
这么说的话,顶多两瓶。可是这里怎么有五个瓶子?
Oh!
噢…
So what. So he drank a lot tonight.
那又怎么样,他今晚喝的多了些。
Yeah but, you know, now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Fun Bobby without a…a drink in his hand.
是呀,不过现在我想起来…我记得搞笑巴比从来酒不离手。
Yeah. Oh, OOh, yeah, you know, did you notice how he always starts his stories with, um, OK, ‘I was so wasted,’ or, ‘Oh, we were so bummed,’ or, um, ooh, ooh, ‘So I wake up, and I’m in this dumpster in Connecticut.’
对!!你们有没有注意过,他故事的开头总是,呃…“我喝得烂醉了”或者是“我们大醉”或者是“我醒来以后发现我躺在康涅狄格州的一辆垃圾车里”。
Monica, have you ever been with him when he wasn’t drinking?
莫妮卡,你们约会时他有没喝酒的时候吗?
Well, we just happen to go to a lot of places where you might drink. I mean, how do you go to a wine tasting without having a drink? Or…or to a club, or to the…zoo.
我们只是恰巧去的都是会喝酒的地方。我是说你去品酒会,怎么可能不来杯酒。或者是去俱乐部,或是去…动物园。
Thanks. Rach, does this have nonfat milk?
瑞秋,这里面有没有脱脂奶?
Ehhhummmm, II don’t know, why don’t you taste it.
我不知道,你尝尝看吧。
Mmmm, no.
不是的。
Oh well, too late, sorry, you already had some.
太迟了,抱歉,你已经喝过了。
What’d you say we make these, uh, coffees Irish?
我们把这都弄成爱尔兰咖啡,(里面掺有威士忌)怎么样?
Um, cake.
哦,蛋糕!
Yeah, we’re gonna…we’re gonna get some cake.
对,我们要去拿些蛋糕。
You know what? It seems like you’ve been making an awful lot of stuff Irish lately.
我发现你最近好像把很多东西,都弄成爱尔兰式的。
Well, I would make them Belgian, but the waffles are hard to get into that flask.
我很想弄成比利时式的,可是饼干很难塞进酒瓶子里。
Bobby.
巴比。
Yeah, OK.
唉,好吧。
Look, maybe this is none of my business, or maybe it is, I don’t know…but, uh, I’m kinda worried about you.
听着,这或许不关我的事,或许有关,我也不知道。但是我有点担心你。
OK, look, this isn’t the first time somebody’s said something to me about this, but, I don’t know…I always made excuses about it, like…uhhh…’I’m just a social drinker,’ or, ‘Come on, it’s Flag Day.’
这不是第一次,有人跟我说过这件事情了。但是,我也不知道…我老是为自己找一些借口,比如“跟朋友在一起才喝”或“来嘛,今天是国庆节!”。
So, what are you saying now?
那你现在怎么说呢?
I guess I’m saying, I’ll try and quit. I kinda like that you worry about me.
我猜我要说…我会尝试着戒酒,我有点喜欢你担心我的样子。
Sooo, what’s going on, huh?
怎么啦,发生什么事了?
I, am gonna try and quit drinking.
我要试着戒酒了。
Ohhh, why?
哦,为什么啊?
Hey.
嗨。
Guess who’s back in show business.
猜猜谁又重回演艺圈了?
Ohh, ohh, Lorne Greene?
哦哦,罗伦格林吗?
No, no, Pheebs. You know why? ‘Cause he’s dead.
不不,菲比,你知道为什么吗?因为他已经死了。
Oh, no.
哦不。
OK, I guess this is gonna seem kinda bittersweet now, but…Joey, that’s who.
我猜这似乎有点苦乐参半了,是乔伊!
Yeah, my agent just called me with an audition for Days of Our Lives!
是啊,我经纪人刚刚叫我去“我们的日子”试镜!
Kick ass!
太牛掰了!
Here’s to Joey! Here Joey!
敬乔伊!
Oh, well, we have to celebrate. You know what we should do? We should do, like, a soap opera theme.
那我们必须要庆祝一下!你知道我们该怎么做嘛?我们应该开个肥皂剧主题派对。
Hey, yeah…we could all sleep together and then one of us could get amnesia.
对,我们可以一起上床,然后我们中的一个人可以得失忆(肥皂剧惯用情节)。