Friends Season 2 Episode 4: The one With Phoebe’s Husband.
老友记第2季第4集: 菲比的丈夫。
Rachel: Mom, would you relax. That was 10 blocks from here and, the, the woman was walking alone at night, I would never do that. Mom, come on, stop worrying.
妈,你放心好不好?那里离这里有十条街,而且她是一个人在晚上走。我绝不会那样的妈,别担心了。
Rachel: This is a safe street, this is a safe building, there’s nothing Oh my Goood, oh where are you going, oh God mom, I gotta go, I gotta go. Oh my God.
这条街很安全,这栋楼很安全 没有任何东西…天啊!你跑进来干什么?妈,我必须挂电话了!天啊!
Rachel: OK, that’s fine, you just read the paper, I’m gonna get a pot, it’s not for you.
没关系,你尽管看报。我要去拿个锅子,不是为了你。
Rachel: OK, that’s fine, read the Family Circus, enjoy the gentle comedy.
好了,很好。看看《家庭马戏团》,享受温馨的喜剧。
Rachel: Aaahh, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, my God, aaaaahh. Oh God, Oh God It’s open you guys.
喔,我的天,我的天!我的天…门是开的。
Stranger: Hi.
你好!
Rachel: Hi, hi can I help you?
你…好?你找?
Stranger: Yeah, I’m looking for Phoebe, does she still live here?
你好,我找菲比,请问她现在还住这儿吗?
Rachel: Uh, no she doesn’t but I can, I can get a message to her.
没有,但我可以帮你传话。
Stranger: Great. Uhh, just tell her her husband stopped by.
好,麻烦告诉她,她老公来找过她。
Rachel: Her what?
她的…什么?
Stranger: Hey, how, how did you do that?
你怎么变出来的?
Joey: This is unbelievable, Pheebs, how can you be married?
真是不可思议,菲比,你怎么就结婚了呢?
Phoebe: Well, I mean, I’m not married, married, you know, he’s just a friend and he’s gay and he was from Canada and he just needed a green card.
我不是“结婚”的结婚,你明白吗?他只是个朋友,而且,他是个同性恋。他来自加拿大,他只是需要一张绿卡而已。
Monica: I can’t believe you married Duncan. I mean how could you not tell me? We lived together, we told each other everything.
我不相信你嫁给了邓肯!你竟然之前都没有和我提过?我们以前住在一起的时候,可是分享对方的所有秘密呢。
Phoebe: I’m sorry Monica but I knew if I told you, you’d get really, like, judgemental and you would not approve.
对不起,亲爱的,但如果我告诉你,我知道你不仅会批评我的做法…而且不会赞成的。
Monica: Of course I wouldn’t approve, I mean, you were totally in love with this guy who, hello, was gay. I mean, what the hell were you thinking?
我当然不会赞成!你爱死了那个同性恋,天,你到底怎么想的?
Ross: You see, and you thought she’d be judge mental.
瞧?你还以为她很爱批评呢。
Phoebe: OK, I wasn’t in love with him and I was just helping out a friend.
我并不爱他,这只是举手之劳好吗?只是帮助一个朋友罢了。
Monica: Please, when he left town you stayed in your pajamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger.
得了吧,他离开后你一整个月都没下床,我还看到你吃乳酪汉堡。
Monica: Well, didn’t you?
你敢说你没有?
Phoebe: I might have.
也许有。
Monica: I can’t believe you didn’t tell me.
我真不相信,你竟然真的没告诉我。
Phoebe: Oh, come on, like you tell me everything.
够了,好像是你会告诉我一切事情一样?
Monica: What have I not told you?
我有什么没告诉你?
Phoebe: Oh, I don’t know. Umm, how about the fact that the underwear out there on the telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with Fun Bobby out on the terrace.
我不知道。譬如说外面电线杆上的内衣…是你…是你跟搞笑巴比,在阳台上做♥ 爱时丢下去的!
Rachel: What!
什么?
Monica: Wait a minute, who told you?
谁告诉你的?
Monica: You are dead meat.
你死定了。
Chandler: I didn’t know it was a big secret.
我不知道那是个大秘密。
Monica: Oh it’s not big, not at all, you know, kinda the same lines as, say, oh I don’t know, having a third nipple!
不是大秘密,一点也不是,比方说就像…长了三个乳♥ 头!
Phoebe: You have a third nipple?
你有三个乳♥ 头?
Chandler: You bitch.
你个贱♥ 人!
Ross: Whip it out, whip it out.
秀一秀!秀一秀!
Phoebe: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
对对对!
Chandler: Come on, there’s nothing to see, it’s just a tiny bump, it’s totally useless.
拜托!没什么好看的,只是个小突起,没有用处。
Rachel: Oh as, as opposed to your other multi-functional nipples?
你其他乳♥ 头有多种用途咯?
Joey: I can’t believe you. You told me it was a nubbin.
你竟然骗我!你说那是个小包。
Ross: Joey, what did you think a nubbin was?
乔伊,你以为小包是什么?
Joey: I don’t know, you see something, you hear a word, I thought that’s what it was. Let me see it again.
好吧,我不是很清楚,但你知道的,听到了一个名字,就不会多想了。让我再看一看!
All: Yeah, show it. Show it. The nubbin, the nubbin, the nubbin.
对,让我们看你的小包!
Chandler: Joey was in a porno movie.
乔伊拍过色情电影!
All: Huuh!
哇欧!
Chandler: If I’m going down, I’m taking everybody with me.
如果我要下地狱,每个人都要跟我下!
All: Oh, my God! -Ross: You were in a porno?
老天!-你拍过黄♥ 片!
Joey: Ahh, alright, alright, alright, I was young and I just wanted a job, OK?
好了,当时我很年轻,只想找个工作而已,好吗?
Joey: But at the last minute I couldn’t go through with it so they let me be the guy who comes in to fix the copier but can’t ’cause these people having sex on it.
但最后一刻我无法做下去,他们就让我演修影印机的人…但是因为有人在上面做♥ 爱,所以无法修理。
Monica: That is wild.
真是狂野!
Ross: So what’s it shaped like?
形状是什么样子?
Phoebe: Yeah, is there a hair on it?
有没有长毛?
Joey: What happens if you flick it?
碰到了会怎么样?
Ross: So, uh, does it do anything, you know, special?
所以你的第三个乳♥ 头,有没有什么特殊功能?
Chandler: Why yes Ross, pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia.
只要压我的第三个乳♥ 头…就会开启纳尼亚王国之门。(著名的儿童魔幻小说)
Julie: You know, in some cultures having a third nipple is actually a sign of virility. You get the best huts and women dance naked around you.
在有些文化中,第三个乳♥ 头象征了男性雄风。有最好的住所,女人绕着你跳脱衣舞。
Chandler: Huh? Are, uh, any of these cultures, perchance, in the tri-state area?
注释:tri-state:纽约都会区三州。
呵呵,请问这些文化,是否可能在纽约都会区三州?
Ross: You know, you are so amazing, is there anything you, you don’t know?
你真是博学多闻,有什么是你不知道的?
Rachel: Ooh, Julie’s so smart, Julie’s so special.
是欧,茱莉好聪明哦!茱莉好特别哦!
Monica: Look honey, I wanted you to hook up with Ross as much as you did. But he’s with her now and you’re just gonna have to get over it.
哦亲爱的,我也希望你能与罗斯复合。但现在他与她在一起,你必须忘了他。
Rachel: Ohh, I’m gonna have to get over it. God, see I didn’t know that’s I had to do, I just have to get over it.
是啊,原来我必须忘了他。我不知道该怎么办,原来只要忘了他就好。
All: Woah. Foxy lady.
性感美女!
Julie: Where’re you going?
你这是去约会吗?
Phoebe: Um, I’m gonna go meet Duncan, he’s skating tonight at the Garden, he’s in the Capades.
我要去见邓肯,今晚他要在公园溜冰,他参加了冰上剧团。
Joey: The Ice Capades?
在冰上表演?
Chandler: No, no the gravel capades. Yeah, the turns aren’t as fast but when Snoopy falls…funny.
不,在碎石路上表演。转得不会很快,史努比跌倒时非常好笑。
Monica: I can’t believe you’re dressing up for him. I mean, you’re just, you’re setting yourself up all over again.
我不相信你竟然为他打扮,你又要重蹈覆辙了。
Phoebe: OK, no. For your information I’m going to see him so I can put all those feeling behind me.
当然不是。我去看他,就是为了能彻底忘了他。
Phoebe: OK, and the reason I’m dressed like this is because I think it’s nice to look nice for your gay husband.
我这样打扮是因为…我要让我的同性恋丈夫有面子。
Ross: Oh, darn it, we’re all out of milk. Hey Chandler, would you fill me up here?
该死,没牛奶了,钱德,能不能给我挤一点?
Chandler: Oh I see, I see, because of the third nipple thing. Ha ha ha ha…
我懂了,因为第三个乳♥ 头?呵呵呵呵…
Ross: OK sweetie, I’ll see you later. Bye.
亲爱的,待会见。
Julie: See you later Rach.
待会见,瑞秋。
Rachel: Bye-bye Julie.
再见,朱莉。
老友记.本章节注释
注释:tri-state:纽约都会区三州。