Friends Season 2 Episode 2: The one With the Breast Milk.
老友记第2季第2集: 母乳。
Monica: Ok, these were unbelievable expensive and I know he’ll grow out of them like 20 minutes, but I couldn’t resist!
这些非常昂贵,我知道他很快就穿不下……但是我就是无法抗拒!
Phoebe: Look at these. Hey, Ben. “Just do it”! Oh, my God! Ok, was that too much pressure for him?
看看这些!嗨,班做了就对!(耐克广告词)喔,天啊!是不是对他压力太大?
Susan: ls he hungry already? -Carol: I guess so.
他已经饿了吗? -我想是的。
Chandler: You know, it’s…Something funny about sneakers. I’ll be right back.
你知道,那个……球鞋真的很有趣。我马上就回来!
Joey: Oh, I…I gotta get one too.
哦,我,我也要一个。
Ross: Hey, what are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?
Chandler: We’re just hanging out by the spoons. Ladle?
我们只是来看看汤匙。要调羹吗?
Ross: Will you guys grow up? This is the most natural beautiful thing in the world.
你们成熟一点好吗?这是世上最自然美丽的东西。
Joey: Yeah, we know. But there’s a baby sucking on it.
是啊,我们知道,但现在有个婴儿在吸它。
Ross: This is my son having lunch, okay? It’s gonna happen a lot, you’d better get used to it. If you have any problem, you’re uncomfortable, just ask questions. Carol’s fine with it. Come on.
这是我儿子在吃午餐,好不?这事儿会经常发生,你们最好习惯一下。如果你们有任何问题,如果你们感到不自在,直接发问就好。卡萝不介意的。去呗。
Chandler: Carol? Carol? I was wondering if Joey could ask you a question about breast-feeding?
卡萝?卡萝?我想问问乔伊能不能问问你关于哺乳的问题?
Carol: Sure.
当然可以。
Joey: Err, does it hurt?
呃…… 会不会痛?
Carol: It did at first, but not anymore.
刚开始会,现在不会了。
Joey: Chandler?
钱德?
Chandler: So, how often can you do it? -Carol: As much as he needs.
你能多久喂一次? -只要他需要(就喂)。
Joey: Okay, I got one, I got one. If he blows into one, does the other one get bigger?
好了,我想到了一个问题,我想到了一个问题。如果他对一个吹气,另一个会不会变大?
Julie: Rachel, do you have any muffins left? -Rachel: Yeah, I forget which ones.
瑞秋,还剩有松糕吗? -有,我忘记还有哪一种了。
Julie: You’re busy. That’s ok. I’ll get it. -Rachel: Oh, ok. -Julie: Anyone else want one? -All: No, thanks.
你太忙了,没关系,我来拿。-哦,好的。 -谁还要个? -不用,谢谢。
Julie: You’re losing your apron. Let me get it.
你的围裙松了,我帮你系好。
Julie: There you go. -Rachel: Thank you. What a bitch!
好了。 -谢谢。 真是个婊♥ 子!
Julie: Oh, listen you guys, I have a friend at Bloomingdale’s who’s quitting tomorrow…and he wants to abuse his discount.
噢,听着各位,我有朋友在布鲁明戴尔百货上班他明天要辞职了…… 他想要挥霍掉他的折扣券。
Julie:So anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it?
谁想跟我去捡便宜?
Phoebe: Oh, I can’t. I have to take my grandmother to the vet.
我不行。我要带我祖母去看兽医。
Monica: Ok, umm, I’ll go with you. -Julie: Great. -Ok.
好吧,额,我跟你去。 -好极了。 -好的。
Ross: Hi, honey. -Chandler: Hey, sweetums.
嗨,甜心。 -嗨,蜜糖。
Ross: And hello to the rest.
嗨,其余的各位。
Joey: Monica, what you doing? You can’t go shopping with her. What about Rachel?
莫妮卡你搞什么飞机?你不能跟她去逛百货,瑞秋怎么办?
Monica: This is gonna be a problem, isn’t it?
会有问题,对不对?
Chandler: Come on, you’re going to Bloomingdale’s with Julie. It’s like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.
拜托,你要跟茱莉去布鲁明戴尔,就好比是到瑞秋家中偷男人!
Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street!
莫妮卡,她会宰了你。她会像宰街上的流浪狗一样宰了你的!
Ross: So Jules tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow.
茱莉说你们明天要去逛街。
Monica: It’s actually not that big a deal.
其实没有什么大不了的……
Ross: It’s a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.
这对我很重要。这太棒了莫妮卡,非常感激你这么做。
Monica: You’re welcome.
别客气。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Hey, Annabelle. -Hey, Joey.
要毕坚男士香水吗?要毕坚男士香水吗?嗨,安娜贝。 -嗨,乔伊。
Annabelle: Did you hear about the new guy? -Joey: Who?
听说过新来的人吗? -谁?
Annabelle: Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls call him “The Hombre Man. ”
没人知道他的名字。我们女生都叫他“原野奇侠”。
Todd: Hombre?
原野奇侠?
Joey: What’s he doing in my section? -Annabelle: I guess he doesn’t know.
他到我这一区干什么? -我想他不知道。
Joey: Well, he’s gonna. I’ll see you a little later, okay?
那他会(知道的)。他必须知道待会见。
Joey: Hey, how you doing? -Todd: Mornin’.
你好吗? -早。
Joey: Listen, I know you’re new…but it’s kind of understood that everything from young men’s to the escalator is my territory.
听着,我知道你是新来的……但众所皆知这附近从年轻人部门到电梯的一切都是我的地盘。
Todd: “Your territory”? -Joey: Yeah.
你的地盘? -是的。
Joey: Bijan for men? -No, thanks. -Todd: Hombre? -Yeah, all right.
毕坚男士香水? -不,谢了。 -原野奇侠? -好啊。
Todd: You were saying?
你刚才说什么?
Monica: Phoebe, listen. You were with me, and we were shopping all day. -Phoebe: What?
菲比,听着,你跟我一起逛了整天街买东西。 -什么?
Monica: We were shopping and we had lunch.
我们去购物了,而且吃了午餐。
Phoebe: All right, what did I have?
好吧,我吃了什么?
Monica: You had a salad. -Phoebe: No wonder I don’t feel full.
你吃了沙拉。 -难怪我没感觉到饱。
Rachel: Hi, guys, what’s up?
嗨,各位,干什么呢?
Phoebe: I went shopping with Monica all day and I had a salad.
我整天都跟莫妮卡买东西,而且我吃了一些沙拉。
Rachel: Good, Pheebs. What’d you buy?
很好,菲比,你们买了什么?
Phoebe: We went shopping for…. For…. For fur.
我们去买了…… 买了毛皮。
Rachel: You went shopping for fur? -Phoebe: Yeah. And then I realized that I’m against that.
你们去买毛皮? -然后我发现我反对买皮草。
Phoebe: So then we bought some…Boobs.
然后我们买了一些……咪♥ 咪。
Rachel: You bought boobs? -Phoebe: Bras! We bought bras! We bought bras.
你买了咪♥ 咪? -胸罩!我们买了胸罩!我们买了胸罩。
Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Bijan for…
毕坚男士香水?毕坚男士香水?毕坚……
Joey: Hey, Annabelle. Listen, I was wondering maybe after work you and I could go out and grab a cup of coffee?
嗨,安娜贝,听着,我在想或许下班后我们可以去喝个咖啡?
Annabelle: Actually, I sort of have plans.
实际上我已经有计划了。
Todd: You ready, Annabelle? -Annabelle: You bet.
准备好了吗,安娜贝? -当然啦。
Annabelle: Maybe some other time.
或许其他时候再约吧。