Chandler: From now on, you don’t get to talk to other people.
从现在起不准你和其他人讲话。
Phoebe: Marcel…Oh, my God!
噢,我的天!
Monica:What?
什么?
Phoebe: Something just, brushed up against my right leg.
有东西碰到我的右脚。
Monica: What is it?
是什么?
Phoebe: Oh, it’s okay. It was just my left leg.
没什么,是我的左脚。
Monica: Look, Phoebe!
看,菲比。
Phoebe: Oh, Marcel! Come here!
马修,过来!
Luisa: Step aside, ladies.
站过去,两位小姐。
Monica: What are you gonna do?
你要干什么?
Luisa: Just a small tranquilizer.
只是一小针镇定剂。
Phoebe: Run, Marcel, run!
快跑,马修,快跑!
Monica: Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Phoebe: I think so. Oh, gosh!
还行。哦哦,糟了!
Ross: It’s ridiculous, We’ve been all over the neighborhood! He’s gone. He’s just gone!
太可笑了,我们把附近都找遍了,它不见了,它跑了。
Rachel: Ross, you don’t know that.
罗斯,还不一定。
Ross: Oh, come on. It’s cold, it’s dark. He doesn’t know the Village! And now I have a broken foot. I have no monkey and a broken foot! Thank you very much!
哦,算了吧,外面又黑又冷,它根本不认识路!现在我的脚又受伤了,猴子丢了,脚还受伤了。真得谢谢你!
Rachel: Ross, you know, I said I’m sorry a million times. What do you want me to do? You want me to break my foot too? I’ll break it right now. Oh, my God! There, are you happy now?
罗斯,我已向你到过无数次歉了你还想要我怎样?你想我的脚也受伤?我马上就把脚弄伤。瞧,高兴了吧。
Ross: Yeah, now that you kicked the sign…I don’t miss Marcel anymore!
对,你踢完路标后 … 我马上就不想马修了。
Rachel: You know, it’s not like I did this on purpose.
我真的不是故意的。
Ross: No, this’s just vintage Rachel. I mean things just sort of happen around you! I mean you’re off in “Rachel Land,” doing your “Rachel Thing”….. totally oblivious to people’s, monkeys or to people’s feelings and I don’t want to hear it! Forget it, okay?
不不,这就是典型的瑞秋。这种事常发生在你身上,你活在自己的世界里,做自己的事情,完全无视别人的,猴子的或是别人的感觉,我不想听!别提了,好不好?
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel and Ross: Hey, banana man!
嗨,香蕉男!
Phoebe: It’s so intense! One side of my butt is totally asleep and the other side has no idea.
这下可好,一边的屁♥股在睡觉,另一边却毫无所知。
Joey: What’s with Phoebe?
菲比怎么啦?
Monica: Tranquilizer dart.
中麻醉镖了。
Joey: Oh, sure.
哦,这样啊。
Ross: Hi! Did you order some bananas?
你有订香蕉吗?
Heckles: What about?
怎么了?
Ross: Give me my monkey back!
还我的猴子。
Heckles: I don’t have a monkey.
我没猴子。
Rachel: Then what’s with all the bananas?
干嘛买一箱香蕉?
Heckles: Potassium.
补充钾。
Ross: Marcel,Marcel, Okay, where is he?Marcel,Marcel?
马修?它在哪儿?
Heckles: You’re wasting your time.
你在浪费时间。
Monica: What?What?
怎么了?
Ross: Marcel,Marcel,What have you done to him?
你对他干了什么?
Heckles: That’s my monkey. That’s Patty. Patty, the monkey.
这是我的猴子,它叫佩蒂。
Ross: Are you insane? Come here, Marcel. Come on.
你疯了么?过来,马修…
Heckles: Come in.
过来。
Ross: Come here, Marcel.
过来,马修。
Heckles:Come in, Patty.
过来,佩蒂。
Luisa: Here, monkey. Here, monkey! Gotcha!
过来,猴子!总算逮到你了。
Ross: Ok, give me my monkey back!
把我的猴子还给我。
Heckles: That’s my monkey.
那是我的猴子。
Luisa: You’er both gonna have to take this up with the judge.
你们到法官面前去争吧。
Heckles: That’s not my monkey, just the dress is mine, you could send that back whenever.
猴子不是我的,只有衣服是我的,把衣服给我就行了。
Ross: All right, I want my monkey!
好吧,我要我的猴子!
Luisa:No!
不行!
Rachel: Oh, come on, Luisa.
露莎,拜托。
Luisa:Sorry, prom queen.
抱歉了,舞会皇后。
Ross: You had to be a bitch in High school, you could’ve been fat.
你高中时非要那么贱么,你就不能是个胖子么。
Rachel: All right, look, ok, in high school, I was prom queen and the homecoming queen and the class president, you…were also there. But this isn’t high school anymore. This is the real life, ok? We’re all adults here!
在高中,我是舞会皇后,返校皇后,是班长,而你……也在的。但是这不是高中,这是现实,我们现在都是成年人!
Joey: Heckles! Can I have this?
哈克先生,我能来点这个吗?
Rachel: For the most part. Look, if you take this monkey, I’ll lose one of the most important people in my life. You can hate me if you want, but please do not punish him. Come on, Luisa, you have a chance to be the bigger person here.
随意。如果你把猴子带走,我将失去我生命中重要的人。你可以恨我,请别折磨他。这是你成为大人物的机会。
Take it!
把握机会吧。
Luisa: No.
不。
Rachel: Alright. Then I’ll call your supervisor and I tell her…that you shot my friend in the ass with a dart!
那么,我只好给你长官打电话,告诉他你在我朋友的屁♥股上开了一枪。
Ross: It’ll be nice to get this off finally, won’t it? Or we can leave it on for now. That’s fine.
终于能脱去这件衣服,不是吗?或是这样也不错。
Rachel: You know, with the right pair pumps, that would be a great little outfit.
注释:pumps:无带的轻便舞鞋。
配上舞鞋就是完整的一套。
Ross: Listen, I’m sorry I was so hard on you before, I just…
抱歉,我之前对你太凶了。
Rachel: No, Ross, come on, no, no, it was my fault. I almost lost your…
不,这都是我的错,我差点……
Ross: No, no, but you were the one who got him back. You were great.
不,不,它也是你找回来的,你做得很好。
Ross: We still have that bottle of wine. You are in the mood for something grape?
那瓶酒还在,有心情喝杯葡萄酒吗?
Rachel: Sure, that would be good.
好呀,这样很不错。
Ross: All right. The neighbors must be vacuuming. Well, as long as we’re here…and not on the subject…. I was thinking about…how mad we got at each other before. And I was thinking maybe it was partially because of how we…
好的。隔壁一定在用吸尘器。只要我们在这儿……不谈那个话题……我在想……刚才我们对彼此太凶了……大概是因为我们……
Barry: Rachel?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Barry?
班锐?
Barry: I can’t do it. I can’t marry Mindy. I think I’m still in love with you.
我办不到。我无法和明蒂结婚,我想我爱的人依然是你。
Ross: We have got to start locking that door!
我们得开始锁门了!
All: Show us! Come on! It was such a long time ago.
给我们看看!来吗!这个很久了。
Monica: Okay, fine. All right. This is me in The Sound of Music. See the Von Trapp kids?
这是我在 “音乐之声” 里面,看见范崔普的孩子吗?
Phoebe: No.
看不见。
Monica: That’s because I’m in front of them.
因为我挡在他们前面。
Joey: Oh, Big nun!
哦,大修女!
Chandler: I thought that was an alp.
我以为那是阿尔卑斯山。
Monica: High school wasn’t my favorite time.
我不太喜欢高中。
Joey: I don’t know. I loved high school. You know, it was just like, four years of parties, dating and sex and…
我不知道,我爱高中,四年的舞会,约会和做♥爱……
Chandler: Yeah, Well, I went to boarding school with 400 boys. Any sex I had would’ve involved a major lifestyle choice.
我和400个男孩上的住宿学校,每次做♥爱都是对生活方式的重大抉择。
Monica: Doesn’t it seem like a million years ago?
天啊,那好像100万年前?
Phoebe:Oh, Oh, Oh…My butt cheek is waking up!
我的屁♥股有知觉了。

老友记.本章节注释

注释:pumps:无带的轻便舞鞋。

 

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!