Phoebe: You know what I just realized? Joker is poker with a “J”! Coincidence?
我刚刚才了解到,Joker这个词是Poker上有个J。很巧吧?
Chandler: That’s joincidence with a “C”!
巧这个词是 Joincident 加个 C。
Joey: Phoebe?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah, I’m out.
我不跟了。
Rachel: I’m in.
我跟。
Monica: Me too.
我也跟。
Joey: Me too. All right, what do you got?
我也跟,好吧,你有什么牌?
Ross: Well you better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush.
你最好赶紧逃出厕所,因为我拿五张同花冲你一脸。
Rachel: Well, well, well! Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes! I got four sixes! I won! I actually won! Oh, my God! You know what? I’ll make a little Ross pile. Look! I think that one was Ross’. And I think that one was Ross’. Well, I have got your money. And you’ll never see it And your fly’s still open. I made you look. I’m in. I couldn’t be iner.
注释:bucko:有钱多金的人。
好的,好的,好的!回本儿吧,因为我拿了四张六!我有四张六!我赢了…… 我真的赢了,天哪!你们知道吗?我要堆一堆的”罗斯”(把罗斯的钱堆起来以罗斯命名)。看!我想这是罗斯(的钱),那个也是罗斯(的钱)。我赢了你的钱,你再无法见到它。你的拉链依然没拉上,我耍到你了。我跟,必须跟。
Phoebe: Monica, in or out?
摩妮卡,跟还不跟?
Monica: I hate this game!
我讨厌玩牌。
Phoebe: Ok, Joey, your bet.
乔依,你呢?
Joey: I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach… by a fat guy with sores on his face. I’m out.
我说 “不跟”的时候就像是一个二流妓♥女,被一个满脸疮的胖子撞到肚子。我不跟。
Phoebe: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: I’m very in.
我必须跟。
Phoebe: Chandler?
钱钱?
Chandler: Couldn’t be more out.
必须不跟。
Phoebe: Me too. Rachel?
我也一样,瑞秋你呢?
Rachel: I will see you and I’ll raise you. What do you say? Do you wanna waste another buck?
我不但跟而且还要加注,怎么样?还想再浪费钱吗?
Ross: No, not this time. So what do you have?
这一回不会。你有什么牌?
Rachel: I’m not telling.
我就不告诉你。
Ross: Come on show them to me.
给我看。
Rachel: No.
不。
Ross: Show them to me!
给我看。
Rachel: Get your hands out of there!
把你的手从那里拿开!
Chandler: You know I’ve had dates like this.
我有同样的约会经验。
Rachel: Boy, you really can’t stand to lose, can you? Your whole face is getting red. Veins popping out of your temple!
天啊,你真是输不起的家伙。你的脸涨得好红,太阳穴的血管都暴出来了。
Phoebe: Plus, that shirt doesn’t really match those pants.
而且,衣裤并不相称。
Ross: First of all I’m not losing.
第一,我没输。
Rachel: You’re definitely losing. Hello. Rachel Green. Excuse me. It’s about the job! Barbara, hi! How are you? Uhhuh? No, I understand. Come on. No, I’m fine. Don’t be silly. Yeah. Oh you betcha know, but if anything else opens up, please Hello?
你输定了。你好我是瑞秋格林稍等。这是有关工作的电话。芭芭拉,你好吗?嗯哼?没事,我理解。拜托,我没事,快别这么说。是的。你好? 哦,你应该知道,如果有其他职位空缺,请……喂?
Monica: Sorry, Rach.
我很遗憾,瑞秋。
Phoebe: You know there’s gonna be lots of other stuff.
工作满街都是。
Rachel: Yeah. Okay. Where were we? Oh OK. Five card draw. Jacks are better. Nothing wild. Everybody, ante.
注释:nothing wild:丑角牌(joker)在某些扑克游戏规则中可以用作百搭牌(wild card),即可充当任何一张牌组成同花或顺子。但在有些规则中会被除去,只用52张牌游戏。
是啊,好吧,我们玩到哪儿了?哦,好的。拿五张牌,有一对J比较好,没有百搭牌,大家下注。
Joey: Look, Rach, we don’t have to do this.
瑞秋,别再玩了。
Rachel: Yes, we do.
要玩,我们要玩。
Monica: All right. Check.
好吧,下注。
Joey: Check.
下注。
Ross: I’m in for 50 cents.
我下5毛钱。
Chandler: Call.
跟。
Phoebe: I’m in.
我跟。
Rachel: I see your 50 cents… …and I raise you $5.
我跟你50分,而且我追加加5美元。
Ross: I thought it was a 50cent limit.
我以为50分是上限。
Rachel: I just lost a job, I’d like to raise it but $5. Does anyone have a problem with that?
我刚失去工作所以想加5块,各位有问题吗?
Others: Not at all. No.
当然没有,没有。
Rachel: Loser?
你呢输家?
Ross: No, I fold.
退出。
Rachel: What do you mean, you fold? Hey, Come on! What is this? I thought that,”Once the cards are dealt, I’m not a nice guy.” I mean what, were you just full of it?
退出是什么意思?怎么了?你不是”发牌后就六亲不认”的狠角色吗?我的意思是怎么了,你只是虚张声势?
Ross: I’m in.
我跟。
Rachel: How many do you want?
几张牌?
Ross: One.
一张。
Rachel: Dealer takes two. What do you bet?
庄家两张,下多少?
Ross: I bet $2.
我下2美元。
Rachel: Okay. I see your $2… and I raise you . .’20’.
我跟你2块……再加你20美元。
Ross: I see your $20… raise you $25.
我跟你20块,再加到25块。
Rachel: I see your $25 and Monica, get my purse.
跟你25块,摩妮卡,拿我的钱包来。
Monica: Rachel, there’s nothing in it.
瑞秋,里面没钱。
Rachel: Okay, then get me your purse.
那就拿你的钱包来。
Monica: Here you go. Good luck!
给你。
Rachel: Thank you. I saw your $25 and I raise you… seven.
加油哦!谢谢。谢谢,跟你25美元,再加……7美元。
Phoebe: teen!
17美元!
Ross: Joey, I’m a little shy.
乔伊,我有点囊中羞涩。
Joey: That’s okay, Ross. You can ask me.
别羞涩,你有什么问题可以问我。
Chandler: What do you need?What do you need?
你需要多少?
Ross: 15.
15美元。
Chandler: All right, here’s 10.
好吧,这是10块。
Joey: I get 5 I get 5.
我这里有5块。
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Chandler: Good luck!
加油
Ross: Ok, I am calling your 17. What do you got?
好了,再加十七块。你拿什么牌?
Rachel: Full house.
三张一样带一对。
Ross: You got me.
败给你了。
Joey: That’s alright. That’s a tough hand to beat.
那确实很难赢。
Chandler: I thought we had it!
我因为我们会赢!
Ross: When you don’t have the cards, you don’t have the cards. But look how happy she is.
没有好牌就是没有好牌。可是你看她多开心。
Everyone: Airmail.
航空邮件。
Chandler: Airplane. Airport. Airport ’75! Airport ’77! Airport ’79!
飞机。机场,机场75。机场77,机场79!
Rachel: Time’s up!
时间到!
Monica: Bye Bye Birdie!
再见,再见,小鸟!
Phoebe: That’s a bird? That’s a bird!
那个玩意儿是小鸟?原来那是小鸟!
Rachel: Okay, it’s my turn.
好了该我了。
Chandler: Go!
开始!
Ross: Bean! Bean!
豆子!豆子!
Joey: The Unbearable Lightness of Being!
生命中无法承受的轻!
Monica: That you get? That you get? !
这样也行?这样也行?!!
老友记.本章节注释
注释:bucko:有钱多金的人。
注释:nothing wild:丑角牌(joker)在某些扑克游戏规则中可以用作百搭牌(wild card),即可充当任何一张牌组成同花或顺子。但在有些规则中会被除去,只用52张牌游戏。