Joey: Yeah?
你怎么地?
Ross: I’m not a nice guy.
我就不是个手下留情的人。
Ross: All right, boys let’s eat.
兄弟们,咱们开吃吧。
Chandler: Did you get that from the “I Love Rachel Pizzeria”?
这是从 “我爱瑞秋匹萨屋” 买的吗?
Ross: You still on that?
你们还拿这事儿说笑呢?
Chandler: Oh come on, what was with that Black Bart speech?
注释:Black Bart speech:Black Bart是一个盗贼,每次作案之后会在现场留下一首诗。
你可算了吧,那个Black Bart的演讲算是什么?
Chandler: “When I play poker, I’m not a nice guy.”
什么”我打牌时候可不是一个手下留情的人”。
Ross: You’re way off, pal.
这根本两码事。
Joey: I don’t think so, see Ross, because I think you love her!
我觉得不是这样,因为我觉得吧,你爱上她了。
Ross: No. See I might have had feelings for her at one time. Not anymore. I just…I… Marcel! Where are you going with that disk? You are not putting that on again. Okay… If you press that button, you are in very very big trouble.
不是的,可能我以前某些时候对她有感觉,但是现在已经没有了。我只是……我……马修!你拿着CD要干嘛?你不能再放上去了。好吧…… 如果你敢按下播放键,你就有大大的麻烦了。
Rachel: You believe what a jerk Ross was being?
你们看Ross刚才那混♥蛋样儿。
Monica: Yeah, I know. He can get really competitive.
是啊,我知道,他有时候会变得特别争强好胜。
Monica: What?
什么?
Phoebe: “Hello, kettle? This is Monica. You’re black!”
注释:You’re black:The pot calls the kettle black 五十步笑百步。
你好小水壶,我是莫妮卡,你是黑色的。(乌♥鸦笑猪黑,你跟Ross彼此彼此嘛)
Monica: Please! I’m not as bad as Ross.
拜托!我可没Ross那么坏。
Rachel: I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
注释:Pictionary:猜谜; 画图猜词; 猜猜画画; 看图说词。
是嘛我可不同意。你忘了”你画我猜事♥件”了吗?
Monica: That was not an incident. I was gesturing and the plate slipped out of my hand.
那不是什么”事♥件”。那是因为我做手势的时候盘子从我手上滑出去的。
Rachel: I got an interview! I got an interview!
啊!我得到一个面试机会!我得到一个面试机会!
Monica: You’re kidding! Where?
真的假的!在哪儿?
Rachel: Saks Fifth Avenue.
第五大道萨克斯。
Monica: Oh, Rachel!
哦,瑞秋。
Phoebe: It’s like the mother ship is calling you home.
这声音就像是航空母舰叫你归队。
Monica: What’s the job?
什么工作?
Rachel: Assistant buyer. I would be shopping! For a living!
采购助理。我居然要用购物……来谋生了!
Monica: OK look, that’s Aunt Iris. She has been playing poker since she was 5. You’ve got to listen to every word she says.
那是艾莉丝姑姑在敲门,她五岁就会打扑克了!她说的每字我们都得牢记在心。
Aunt Iris: Hi, is Tony Randall dead?
唐尼兰道已经死了?
Monica: I don’t think so.
没有吧。
Aunt Iris: He may be now. Because I think I hit him with my car.
但现在可能死了因为我好像开车撞到他了。
Girls: My God, really?
天啊……真的?
Aunt Iris: No, that’s bluffing. Lesson number one. Let me tell you something. Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap! Nice earrings.
当然假的,我这是在”虚张声势”。我告诉你们,在牌桌上听到的任何事都是狗屁!耳环真好看。
Phoebe: Thank you…
谢……
Aunt Iris: Girls, sit down.
姑娘们都坐好。
Monica: Aunt Iris, this is Phoebe and Rachel.
艾瑞斯姑姑,这是菲比和瑞秋。
Aunt Iris: Yeah, yeah, Listen, I’m parked at a meter. Let’s do it. Okay? Alright, we’ll start with a little five card draw. Then we’ll go into the studs and hold ’ems. I talked to Cousin Nathan yesterday. Don’t touch the cards when somebody is dealing.
注释:stud: 一暗四明扑克牌。
注释:hold ’em:德州扑克。
听好!我停车是计时收费的,咱们赶紧开始吧,成吗?好,那我们从抽五张牌开始。然后我们将开始一暗四明的玩法、德州扑克。我跟你南希堂兄聊天来着。我发牌的时候先不要碰牌。
Monica: How is Nathan?
南希还好吗?
Aunt Iris: How is he ever. Now he thinks he’s a man trapped in a woman’s body.
他现在以为他是一个困在女人身体里的男人。
Rachel: Don’t you mean he thinks he is a woman trapped in a man’s body?
你是说一个女人困在男人的身体里?
Aunt Iris: It should be so simple.
昂,很明显。
Phoebe: Ross, could we please please listen to anything else?
罗斯,我求你咱能听点别的吗?
Ross: All right. I’m gonna pay for that tonight.
好吧。我今晚非要因为这事儿付出代价的。
Rachel: Hi. Guys, guess what?
嗨,亲们,猜猜发生了什么?
Chandler: OK the fifth dentist caved, and now they’re all recommending Trident?
广告里那第5个牙医也退缩了,现在他们都推荐Trident口香糖?
Rachel: No, the interview! Unbelievable! She loved me. She absolutely loved me. We talked for like two and a half hours. We’ve the same taste in clothes. And-oh, I also went to camp with her cousin. And, oh, the job is perfect! I can do this, I can do this well.
不是,是面试啊!我都不敢相信这是真的,她喜欢我,她完全爱上我了。我们聊了大概两个小时,而且我们对时装的品味一致。而且我之前还跟她的表妹一起参加过夏令营呢。这份工作太赞了,我一定能胜任并且能做的很好!
Everyone: That’s great!
太棒了!
Rachel: Then she told a funiest story.
哦对她还讲了个爆好笑的笑话。
Monica: OK great, you’ll tell us and we’ll laugh. Let’s play poker!
行了挺好的你会讲我们会笑的哈。打牌吧!
Joey: Hi now listen, you guys, we talked about it and if you don’t wanna play, we’ll completely understand.
听着姑娘们,我们男生商量过如果你们今天不想打牌了我们完全理解。
Chandler: Yes, we can play some other game. Like I don’t know, Pictionary?
是的我们可以玩一些别的游戏,比如”你画我猜”。
Monica: Very funny. Very funny. But I think we’d like to give poker another try, shall we?
呵呵。很有趣!但是我们女生都觉得应该再试一下打扑克,是吗?
Girls: Yes, I think we should.
是啊我们就是这么想的。
Ross: Do you want me to shuffle those?
我来帮你洗牌吗?
Rachel: No! That’s okay, you know I’m gonna give it a go.Alright!
不用了,我想我总得迈出第一步。
Ross: So Pheebs owes $7.50. Monica, you owes $10.00. And Rachel, you owe 15 big ones!
那菲比欠了7块5,莫妮卡欠了10块。瑞秋欠了十五大洋。
Joey: Hey and thanks for teaching us CrossEyed Mary. We gotta play that other way.
多谢你们教会我怎么玩”斜眼玛丽”,下次我们就这么玩儿。
Phoebe: Alright, here’s my $7.50. But you should know that this money is cursed.
好吧这是我的7块5,但是这钱受诅咒了。
Joey: What?
啊?!
Phoebe: I cursed it! So now bad things will happen to he who spends it.
我诅咒的。所以谁花了这笔钱谁就会倒霉。
Chandler: That’s alright, I’ll take it. Bad things happen to me anyway. This way I can split them up with a movie.
给我吧我无所谓,反正不管怎样我都会倒霉。然后我就能用这钱去看场电影避一避。
Ross: So that just leaves the big Greene poker machine, who owes 15.
那我们就剩下欠了15大洋的扑克小能手格林小姐。
Rachel: Could you be any smugger?
注释:smug:自鸣得意的; 自以为是的。
你还能再贱一点儿么。
Ross: Let’s see. Rach, I’m opening up a new art gallery… and I could sure use the portraits of Lincoln and Hamilton.
瑞秋,我打算开个画廊。我能把你给的钱上的林肯和汉密尔顿的肖像画挂着在里面。
Rachel: Oh it’s so typical. “Oh I’m a man! Oh I have a penis! Oh I have to win money to exert my power over women!”
典型的男生作风,我是男滴,我有小鸡鸡。我通过赢钱来征服女人。
Monica: You know what? This isn’t over. We’ll play you again. We’ll win and you’ll lose. and you’ll beg and we’ll laugh. And we’ll take every last dime you have. And you’ll hate yourselves forever!
知道吗,咱们没完。我们会找你们再战的,我们会赢你们会输,你们会求饶我们会笑话你。赢走你们的每一分钱,让你们恨死自己,永远恨自己。
Rachel: Kinda stepped on my point there, Mon.
你这话正好跟我一致,小莫。
Aunt Iris: I can’t believe you lost! How much did they take from you?
天啊我不信你们居然又输了!输了多少?
Monica: I don’t know, like 30 bucks.
我不知道,大约有30块钱。
Aunt Iris: You know, what I’m gonna do. I’ll give you that money back.
你们知道我要做什么吗,我要把那钱给你们要回来的。真的吗?
Girls: Really?
当然假的!
Aunt Iris: No, I’m bluffing! You guys haven’t learned crap! Hand me the cards!
我在”虚张声势”,你们什么也没学到啊!把牌递给我。
Phoebe: Can l?
我可以碰吗?
Aunt Iris: Yes!
可以!
Ross: So you gals wanna hand over your money now? Then we don’t have to go through the formality of actually playing.
姑娘们你们想不想现在就把钱交上?我们就省去正式打扑克的过程了。
Rachel: No, that’s fine. We’ll see who has the last laugh there, monkey boy.
用不着,我们倒要看看谁笑到最后,猴子男。
Monica: OK we done with chitchat? Are we ready to play some serious poker?
聊够了吗,可以开始玩真的没?
Phoebe: You guys, look! The one-eyed jack follows me wherever I go. Right. Ok. Serious poker.
你们看,独眼杰克到处跟踪我。好,我认真打牌。
Joey: Hey Mon, you get any more of those salmon thing?
摩尼卡,你还有三文鱼吗?
Monica: You want to eat or play poker?
你到底是吃东西还是玩牌?
Monica: Excuse me? Where are you going?
你要上哪儿去?
Ross: To the bathroom.
去厕所。
Monica: Do you want to go to the bathroom or do you want to play poker?
你想上厕所还是玩牌?
Ross: I want to go to the bathroom.
我想上厕所。
Joey: Well, I’m gonna order a pizza.
好吧,我去订此萨。
Rachel: Oh No! No! No! I’m still waiting to hear from that job. The store closes at 9:00. So you can eat then.
不行不行不行!我还在等着面试的电话通知 他们的店在9点关门那时候再吃吧。
Joey: That’s fine. I’ll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over.
行,我吃Tic Tac糖提神。
Monica: All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody, ante.
注释:Cincinnati:扑克游戏规则按照传统和经验沿袭下来,除了一些标准规则,还有许多自订规则在使用,可能有数百种。这基本取决于玩扑克的地点。”辛辛那提”(Cincinnati)是美国俄亥俄州西南部城市,还有的玩法称为”芝加哥”(Chicago)、”堪萨斯城捞宝”(Kansas City Lowball)。
好啦,辛辛那提玩法,未见牌不得下注,大家下注吧。
Phoebe: Yes! Or no.
大棒!也许不好(学着虚张声势)。
Ross: All right! Your money’s mine, Green.
你的钱是我的了,姓格林的。
Rachel: Your fly’s open, Geller.
注释:fly:指在裤子前部可盖住衣物的钉扣的布的折叠处。
你的拉链没拉上,姓盖勒的。

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:Black Bart speech:Black Bart是一个盗贼,每次作案之后会在现场留下一首诗。
注释:You’re black:The pot calls the kettle black 五十步笑百步。
注释:Pictionary:猜谜; 画图猜词; 猜猜画画; 看图说词。
注释:stud: 一暗四明扑克牌。
注释:hold ’em:德州扑克。
注释:smug:自鸣得意的; 自以为是的。
注释:Cincinnati:扑克游戏规则按照传统和经验沿袭下来,除了一些标准规则,还有许多自订规则在使用,可能有数百种。这基本取决于玩扑克的地点。”辛辛那提”(Cincinnati)是美国俄亥俄州西南部城市,还有的玩法称为”芝加哥”(Chicago)、”堪萨斯城捞宝”(Kansas City Lowball)。
注释:fly:指在裤子前部可盖住衣物的钉扣的布的折叠处。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!