Friends Episode 13 Season 1: The one with the Boobies.

老友记第1季第13集: 意外撞见瑞秋的胸。

 

Rachel: That is it! You just barge in here, you don’t knock?
注释:barge:(鲁莽而笨拙地) 闯入; 蹒跚前进。
我受够了,你不敲门就闯进来?
Chandler: I’m sorry!
抱歉!
Rachel: You have no respect for anybody’s privacy!
你就不能尊重下别人的隐私?
Chandler: Rachel, wait, wait.
Rachel,慢着,慢着.
Rachel: No, you wait! This is ridiculous! How…
不,你慢着,这太荒唐了,你怎么能……
Chandler: Can I just say one thing?
我能说句话吗?
Rachel: What? What? !
什么?
Chandler: That’s a relatively open weave and I can still see your…nipular areas.
注释:nipular:乳♥头的。
这块布编的比较松,我还是能看见你的胸。
Phoebe: Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. You know? Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower.
亲爱的,告诉他们你的病人如何把事想成另一件事,例如电话响了,她去洗澡。
Roger: That’s pretty much it. But you tell it really well, sweetie.
差不多就这些。但你说得很好,亲爱的。
Phoebe: Yeah…
是啊。
Phoebe: Thanks. Okay, now go away so we can talk about you.
谢谢,快走开我们才能讨论你。
Roger: Okay. I’ll miss you.
好吧,我会想念你的。
Phoebe: Oh. Isn’t he great?
噢,他很不错吧?
Rachel: He’s so cute! And he seems to like you so much.
他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你。
Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet…and so complicated. You know.
我知道,他贴心又猜不透。
Phoebe: And for a shrink, he’s not too shrinky, you know?
注释:shrink:<俚>精神病学家。
作为一个精神医生,他并不是太神经。
Monica: So, you think you’ll do it on his couch?
那你们会在他的椅子上做吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I don’t know, I don’t know. I think that’s a little weird, you know? It’s Vinyl.
注释:Vinyl:[化] 乙烯基。
我不知道……有点奇怪,椅子是聚乙稀做的。
Rachel: Okaaay. Any of you guys want anything else?
大家还想要别的吗?
Chandler: Oh, yes, could I have one of those.
我可以要一个……?
Rachel: No, I’m sorry, we’re all out of those. Anybody else?
抱歉,卖完了。其他人呢?
Roger: Did I, uh, did I miss something?
我是否错过什么事?
Chandler: No, she’s still upset because I saw her boobies.
我看了她的胸部,她现在还很生气。
Ross: You what? What were you doing seeing her boobies.
你干嘛?你看胸脯干什么?
Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.
那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
Rachel: Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?
好吧,好吧,我们能换个话题吗,拜托了!
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts.
可以,这块儿不是她的胸脯,而是她的胸部。
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change.
Pheebs,我是希望变化的更多一些。
Monica: You know I always liked “Bazoombas”, it gives them a Latin spin.
我向来喜欢用“波涛汹涌”这个词,像是来了个拉丁舞转身。
Rachel: Can we, can we drop this already, please?
我们别再谈这个了,可以吗?
Chandler: You know, I don’t know why you’re so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies.
我不知你为何尴尬,你的胸部很好看。
Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that’s it? I mean, mittens are nice.
好看?就这样?手套也很好看。
Chandler: Okaaay, rock, hard place, me.
好吧,石头、坚硬的墙壁、我(进退两难)。
Roger: Haha… You’re so funny! He’s really funny! I wouldn’t wanna be there when when the laughter stops.
哈哈,你真逗,他真的很逗,等笑声停了,我可不想呆在那儿。
Chandler: Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What did you mean by that?
等等,退回到刚才那句话,这位活泼的先生,你是什么意思?
Roger: Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues.
你似乎有亲密上的问题。
Roger: You know, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.
你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
Chandler: Huh?
是吗?
Roger: I mean hey! I just met you, I don’t know you from Adam.… Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty.
注释:I don’t know you from Adam: I don’t know you from beginning/ at all.我对你毫无所知。
我才刚认识你,我对你毫无所知,独子?父母在你青春期前离婚?
Chandler: Uhhuh, how did you know that?
你怎会知道?
Roger: It’s textbook.
这非常典型。
Joey: Hey you guys.
各位好!
All: Hey!
好呀!
Joey: You all know my dad,
你们都认识我爸吧?
All: right!
当然!
Monica: Hey, how long are you in the city?
打算在城里待多久?
Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a couple days. I got a job midtown.
就几天,我在中城找了份工作。
Mr. Tribbiani: I figure I’m better off staying with the kid than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. I don’t know this one.
我想和儿子同住比来回坐渡轮好。我不认识这个人。
Phoebe: Oh, this is my friend Roger.
他是我朋友Roger。
Roger: Hi!
你好!
Mr. Tribbiani: Hey, hey. Good to meet you, Roger.
幸会,Roger。
Roger: You too, Sir.
幸会!
Mr. Tribbiani: What happened to the, uh, puppet guy?
玩布偶的那个人怎么了?
Joey: Dad, dad.
爸爸……
Mr. Tribbiani: Oh oh, excuse me. So Ross, uh, how’s the wife?
抱歉,Ross,你的太太呢?
Ross: Uhhhhhhh…
啊……
Mr. Tribbiani: Off for two, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny!
连中两个?Chandler,快!说点好笑的!
Mr. Tribbiani: Gotta go. I miss you too, I love you, but it’s getting real late now.
我得挂电话了,我也想你,我爱你,但现在很晚了。
Joey: Say hi.
我打个招呼。
Joey: Hey Ma. Listen, I made the appointment with Dr. Bazida, and…
妈,我和包西达大夫约了时间……
Joey: Excuse me? Did you know this isn’t Ma?
什么?你知道这不是妈吗?
Mr. Tribbiani: Her name’s Ronni. She’s a pet mortician.
注释:mortician:殡仪业者。
她叫Ronni,是个宠物殡葬业者。
Joey: Sure. So how long you’ve been…
当然,你和她在一起多久了……
Mr. Tribbiani: Remember when you were a little kid, I used to take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?
记得小时候我常带你去海军场地看大船?
Joey: Since then? !
从那时候开始?
Mr. Tribbiani: No, it’s only been six years.
不,才6年。
Mr. Tribbiani: I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head so you’d know I wasn’t always such a terrible guy.
我只想勾起你美好的回忆,这样你就不会觉得我一直是个烂人。
Mr. Tribbiani: What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Joey: Chopping garlic.
剁大蒜。
Mr. Tribbiani: You’re not gonna crush it?
你不是把它捣碎吗?
Joey: Hey… You are having an affair, I’m chopping the garlic, it’s a wacky world.
喂!你有外遇,我剁大蒜,这世界真古怪。
Mr. Tribbiani: Joe. You have been in love?
Joe,你爱过吗?
Joey:…I don’t know.
我不知道。
Mr. Tribbiani: Then you haven’t. You’re burning your tomatoes.
那就是没有,你的番茄快要烧焦了。
Joey: Uh. . You’re one to talk.
哼,别想转移话题。
Mr. Tribbiani: Joe, your dad’s in love big time. And the worst part of it is…it’s with two different women.
Joe,你老爸爱得无法自拔,最糟的是和两个不同的女人。
Joey: Oh man. Please tell me one of them is Ma.
拜托你告诉我其中一个是妈。
Mr. Tribbiani: Of course, course one of them’s Ma. What’s the matter with you.
当然其中一个是你妈,你是怎么搞的!
Joey: It’s like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life.
这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸过着双面生活。
Joey: He’s like actually some spy working for the ClA. That’d be cool. This blows!
就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷!烂透了!
Monica: Did you think Dad ever cheat on Mom?
你觉得爸爸出过轨吗?
Ross: I don’t know, I don’t think so. Cause that would involve having sex and I would like to think that our parents don’t do that sort of thing.
不知道,我没这么想过,这么想一定包括性行为。我希望我们的父母不做这种事。
Rachel: I know, I mean, why can’t parents just stay parents? You know? Why do they have to become people?
我懂,为何父母不能只是父母(这个身份)?为何他们就得成为(有血有肉的)人?
Rachel: Why do they have… Why can’t you stop staring at my breasts?
为何他们……能别盯着我的胸部看吗?
Chandler: What? What?
什么?什么?
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?
Ross: Alright, alright. We’re all adults here, there’s only one way to resolve this.
好啦好啦,我们都是成年人了,此事只有一个解决之道。
Ross: Since you saw her boobies, I think, uh, you’re gonna have to show her your peepee.
既然你看过她的胸脯,你应该让她看你的小弟弟。
Chandler: You know, I don’t see that happening.
你知道这是不可能的。
Rachel: Come on, he’s right. Tit for tat.
来吧,他说得对,以牙还牙。

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:barge:(鲁莽而笨拙地) 闯入; 蹒跚前进。
注释:nipular:乳♥头的。
注释:shrink:<俚>精神病学家。
注释:Vinyl:[化] 乙烯基。
注释:I don’t know you from Adam: I don’t know you from beginning/ at all.我对你毫无所知。
注释:mortician:殡仪业者 

 

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!