Monica famously chose Chandler over Richard.
那么钱德勒的工作是什么
What did Chandler do for a living?
我的天
Oh, my God.
好好想一想 好好想
Just think this through. Think it through.
我说过数据转换师
I say transponster.
不对 上次就是因为答错了输掉了公♥寓♥
No, that’s what we lost the apartment over.
我感觉我们永远也不会知道答案了
Oh, I thought we never found out, though.
-数据转换师听着还不错 -是的
– Transponster sounds good to me. – Yes.
数据转换师不对
Transponster’s not right.
我就是那么说的 那甚至不是一个词
That’s what I said. That’s not even a word.
我们就输了
And then we lost.
好了 公布答案 正确答案是…
Right. Here’s the answer. And it’s…
-汤姆知道 -是的
– Oh, Tom has it. – Yeah.
真的没人知道
Nobody knows, really.
-这就是答案 -我刚刚就是这么说的
– That’s the answer. – That’s what I just said.
这就是答案
Hey, that’s the answer.
没错 这就是答案
Yeah, that is the answer.
看来这一分要加给女士们了
I think that should go to the girls, then.
我同意
I do too.
-她们没有 -不行 不行
– They didn’t have — – No, no, no.
说了 我们说了没人知道
Yeah, yeah, we said nobody knows.
所以女生队获胜
And the girls are the winners.
显然这部剧一经播出
Obviously, the show came out
马上就引起了观众广泛的共鸣
and immediately resonated with people.
你们什么时候开始感受到那些变化
When did you start to feel like those changes
你们发现身边的周遭开始
that you’d been told about were starting —
一切都开始变得不一样了
the world was starting to change?
-那个夏天 -没错
– The summer. – It was — Yeah.
当我们回来准备第二季的时候
When we came back for a second season,
一切都变得完全不同了
it was a completely different ballgame.
大家看到我会开始主动打招呼
I think people were starting to say, “Hey,”
我并没有 我会被吓到
and you were not — you were scared.
然后问”你要干吗” 最初有点不适应
And “What do you want?” And at first, it’s very jarring.
没人教过你该如何面对这一切变化
No one really prepares you for what that’s going to be like.
我记得有一次 某周中间的一天
I remember one time I was — It was middle of the week,
好像是 我不记得是周几了
I guess it was, I don’t remember what day of the week.
是周几不重要
Doesn’t matter.
-顺序是周一 周二 周三 -这个我知道
– It goes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. – Yeah, that part I know.
我当时…
But it was — I was —
当时电视上播着新闻
I happened to have the news on, and on the TV,
屏幕就分成了六个画面
they had the screen split into six boxes.
是在直播航拍我们每个人的房♥子
And it was an aerial shot, live, of each of our houses.
天啊
Oh, geez.
我记得我当时看着屏幕想”这什么鬼”
And I remember looking at it going “What the –”
我能听到房♥子上方直升机的声音
and I could hear the helicopter over my house.
我当时想”什么情况”
I was like, “What the hell?”
然后我仔细看屏幕画面
And I’m looking close at the screen,
我的房♥顶乱七八糟的
and my roof is a mess.
所以等直升机飞走之后
So when the helicopter flew away,
我就拿了梯子然后爬上屋顶
I got the ladder out and went up on the roof
果然惨不忍♥睹 房♥顶还有几处是漏的
and sure as shit, I’ve got some leaks up there.
我还得找修屋顶的人来修好
I had to call the roofer and have them come over and fix it.
事实上 除了其他五个人外
The fact is, like, no one was going through
没有人能和我们感同身受
what we were going through except the other five.
所以这真的很…
So I think that was really —
所以在这个小团体之外 我们找不到
So there’s no shoulders outside of this group
其他人倾诉
to sort of go,
“这怎么怎么样”之类的
“Oh, this is so –”
我觉得我们脑中
And I think it kind of created —
被烙下了一个印记
imprinted in our neural pathways
有种我们真的是家人的感觉
this sort of, like, we are actually family.
没错 因为我们的家人体会不到
Yeah. Because our family couldn’t relate.
我们的朋友 最亲近的朋友体会不到
Our friends, our closest friends couldn’t relate.
-他们一直陪在我们身边 -你的家人可能
– They were there for us, I think. – Your family could–
家人对这部剧比我们更狂热
My family was more starstruck about it than we were.
但真正懂其中感受的人
But the only other people who really knew
只有我和你们五个而已
what it was like were the other five.
你好像没有…
It seemed like you weren’t getting…
我们当时在做节目 很努力地做节目
We were doing a show, and we were working really hard.
但直到我走在机场的那次
But it wasn’t until I was walking through the airport —
我不记得我要去哪了
I don’t remember where I was going —
但每本杂♥志♥的封面都是他们
but they were on every magazine.
我当时就想 “天啊 太疯狂了”
And I was like, “Whoa. Holy shit. This is crazy.”
主题曲成为广播电台的热门歌♥曲
The theme song became a hit on a radio station.
某天我在车上听到时
And when I heard that on my car one day,
我就想 “这部剧可不得了”
that was like, “Wow, this is not your average television show.”
他们上了《滚石》杂♥志♥的封面
They’re on the cover of Rolling Stone.
《滚石》杂♥志♥ 我们做的只是一部电视剧
Rolling Stone. I mean, we’re a TV show.
不知怎么 他们就成了时代精神
They’ve somehow entered the zeitgeist.
我都不知道这是什么时候发生的
I don’t know when that happened.
詹妮弗很漂亮
Jennifer is gorgeous.
为什么这会成为一种现象级流行呢
Why is it such a phenomenon?
因为这个发型很适合她 很惊艳
It just suits her very well. It’s spectacular.
我最爱的一次就是我送孩子们上学
I think my favorite was I was dropping my kids off,
然后我的拉比叫住我问我罗斯和瑞秋
and my rabbi stopped me and asked me about Ross and Rachel
问他们什么时候会在一起
and when they were gonna get together
是怎么在一起的
and how that’s gonna happen.
无论我们在哪
Wherever we were,
都会有上千人突然聚集起来
suddenly there are thousands of people gathered.
就好像披头士在场一样
It’s like the Beatles were there.
每个人都在隔板后面大喊大叫
Everybody was screaming and yelling and behind barricades.
-场面很疯狂 -拜拜
– It was crazy. – Bye!
《老友记》一走向世界
Once “Friends” had gone global,
就被译成十八种不同的语言
I think we were in 18 different languages.
日语
西班牙语
法语
基本上我去任何地方
Basically any place I went,
从约旦到印度 大家都知道《老友记》这部剧
you know, from Jordan to India, they knew what “Friends” Was.
我妈妈在我上小学时
My mom bought me the DVDs of the whole series
给我买♥♥了整套的DVD
when I was in elementary school.
《老友记》对我的英语学习有很大影响
“Friends” really had a big hand in teaching me English,
这部剧教给我什么是生活和真正的友谊
and the show really taught me the things about life and true friendship.
我们爱《老友记》
We love “Friends.”
我还能再多穿一件衣服吗
Could I be wearing any more clothes?
维多利亚 俄♥罗♥斯♥
千里 日本
我的眼睛 我的眼睛
My eyes! My eyes!
杰罗姆 南非
轴转 轴转
Pivot! Pivot!
诺维兰 法国
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
*臭臭猫 臭臭猫*
* Smelly cat, smelly cat *
塞缪尔 & 伊曼纽尔 加纳
*他们都喂你吃什么*
* What are they feeding you? *
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
对 大声说话的那两个人
Yeah, noisy boys.
我们在大一的时候
We became fans of “Friends”
成为了《老友记》剧粉
when we were in first year in college.
我们特别不好意思和女生说话
We were too shy to talk to girls,
所以《老友记》给我们打气
so “Friends” was a way to boost our morale
让我们有自信
and boost our confidence
让我们能去交新朋友 尤其是女性朋友
and be able to make new friends, especially ladies.
没错 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
卡瑞诗玛 印度
《老友记》中我最爱的一集
My most favorite episode on “Friends” is the episode
就是莫妮卡向钱德勒求婚那集
in which Monica asks Chandler to marry her.
看到那一幕之后
After seeing that,
我就知道我也想这样对我的灵魂伴侣
I knew that is the way I wanted to ask my soul mate
我的丈夫求婚
and my husband to marry me,
我也确实重现了这一幕
and that’s exactly what I did.
薇薇安 加纳
我是个单亲妈妈 社会要求我们
I’m a single mom, and, you know, society pushes us
嫁给第一个对你求婚的人
to marry the first guy who does say, “Will you marry me?”
但作为一个女人 你必须要掌控自己的人生
But I mean, as a woman, you have to take control of your life.
看到那集让我思考

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!