横梁装回来了
Oh, the beam is back.
回忆都涌上来了
Memories just flashed back
比如从卫生间传来的笑话
of, like, jokes coming out of the bathroom.
-是啊 卫生间里 -“你可别”
– I know, the bathroom. – “Oh, do not…”
像是你会做的那些傻事
Just, like, stupid things that you would do.
你去隔壁看过了吗
Did you go next door?
-还没 -来吧
– I have not. – Come on.
这后边是什么
What’s back here?
看啊 这俩椅子还在
Look at the chairs. The chairs are here.
我认为这些都可以由一个人操作
These I think can be operated by just one person.
但在那时 我们每台摄像机需要三个人
But back then, we had three per camera.
工作阵容庞大
It was a huge crew.
四台摄像机 机位编排非常棒
Four cameras, like, the choreography was incredible.
你还记得那集吗
Do you remember the episode where
我们基本没离开过座位
we never got out of the chairs?
记得
Yeah.
披萨要送来了
Pizza’s on the way.
我就说我们就不起身了吧
I told you we wouldn’t have to get up.
那你还记得那周刚一开始
But you remember the beginning of the week.
在剧本修改之后 你跑过来和我说
after the table draft, you came to me and you go,
“这也太蠢了”
“It’s so stupid.”
然后我说 “对啊 这样才精彩”
I was like, “Yeah, but that’s the brilliance.”
你说 “或许我们会拍得很愉快”
And you were like, “Maybe we can have fun with this.”
然后我们确实玩得很开心
And then we had a blast.
万一我想上厕所呢
What if we have to pee?
那我就不要汽水了
I’ll cancel the sodas.
他们坐在自己的躺椅上
Oh, they’re sitting in their chairs.
不是吧 他们真的坐了
No, they aren’t. Are they really?
马蒂 见到你真好 兄弟
Oh, Matty, it’s good to see you, man.
简直棒极了
This is great.
修蒙 记得你们扔球的那一集吗
Schwimmer, the episode where you guys were throwing a ball
就一直拿着 一直都没放下球
and the whole time, you couldn’t drop the ball.
我不记得了
I don’t remember that.
-我问下他们 -什么样的球
– Let me ask the boys. – What kind of ball?
好像是个碰碰球
It was like a Nerf ball.
两位 你们记得有一集
Hey, guys. Hey, do you remember the one
你们在玩传球吗
where you guys were throwing a ball back and forth
死活都不把球放下
and you couldn’t drop the ball?
是的 死活不放下
Couldn’t drop the ball, yeah.
-记得 -所以是你们俩在玩
– Yes. – So it was you two.
大家后来都加入了人
Everybody ended up getting in on it.
-修蒙也加入了 -他不记得了
– Schwimmer was in on it. – No memory.
你想吃点东西吗
You want to get something to eat?
还是看看
Or you want to see how long
我们能传球传多久
we can throw this ball back and forth?
-玩传球吧 -是吗
– The ball thing. – Yeah?
我们都这么老了 这是以前的笔记本电脑
This is how old we are. This is what laptops were.
不是吧 我记得这个
No, I remember that.
好重
It’s so heavy.
我们去看看更衣室
Let’s go look at the dressing rooms.
-这间永远是珍妮弗的 -我的更衣室
– This is Jennifer’s forever. – My room.
这正是我的硬地板
Those are my hardwood floors.
你们以前每天一起吃午饭
You guys ate lunch together every day.
-对 没错 -前几年是在这里
– Yeah, we did. – First couple of years,
我们每顿都在这里吃
like, we ate every meal together.
确实
That’s right.
-甚至在周末 -我们每个节目都一起看
– Even on the weekend. – We watched every show together.
我们所有人总是形影不离
We were inseparable, all of us.
这里有个主桌 然后恩格尔会下厨
Big center table here, and Enger would cook —
我现在觉得整个场景都好小
It all seems small to me, the whole stage.
怎么可能呢
No, that’s impossible, though,
我们又没变胖
because we haven’t grown.
-那是你没有 -闭嘴
– Well, speak for yourself. – Shut up.
我们谈谈你们最喜欢哪一集
Let’s talk about favorite episodes.
每个人都有你们最喜欢的
Everybody’s got their favorite episodes.
我很想知道你们的想法
I’m keen to know what are yours.
我喜欢感恩节那集 但是我也喜欢
I love the Thanksgiving ones, but I also — I loved
我们输掉公♥寓♥的那集
when we traded — when we lost the apartment.
那个答题比赛 胚胎那个
The quiz, the embryos.
对 胚胎那个
Yeah, the one with the embryos.
是的 但是那个答题真的很有趣 代价也挺大的
Yeah, but that quiz was really fun and really devastating.
是啊
Yeah.
我简直不敢相信你们居然觉得
I just can’t believe that you think
你和钱德勒了解我和瑞秋
that you and Chandler know me and Rachel better
比我们更了解你们
than we know you.
我们确实这么认为
Well, we do.
什么是莫妮卡最受不了的小事
What is Monica’s biggest pet peeve?
-把动物打扮成人 -回答正确
– Animals dressed as humans. – That’s correct.
请问收件人的姓名是什么
What name appears on the address label?
-是钱德勒·宾 -回答错误
– It’s Chandler Bing! – No!
其实是”钱德勒·邦小姐”
Actually, it’s “Miss Chanandler Bond.”
我们要是赢了 就把公鸡扔掉
If we win, they have to get rid of the rooster.
-这个可以 -但如果我们赢了
– Ooh, that’s interesting. – But if we win…
我们就要你们的公♥寓♥
we get your apartment.
钱德勒·宾的职业是什么
What is Chandler Bing’s job?
他是应答 应答员
Oh, oh, he’s a transponds– transponster!
这都不是个词
That’s not even a word!
-不是吧 -天
– No! – Oh, my God.
太好了
Yes!
好了 问答马上开始
Okay, the test is ready.
每队将回答一组琐碎的问题 明白了吗
Each team will answer a set of trivia questions, okay?
类别分别是”恐惧和怪癖”
The categories are “Fears and Pet Peeves,”
-“陈年往事” -别呀
– “Ancient History”… – Oh, no!
-“文学” -不是吧
– …”Literature”… – Uh-oh.
-还有”相关琐事” -好的
– …and “It’s All Relative.” – Okay.
现在通过掷硬币的方式决定哪一队先回答
Now the coin toss to see who goes first.

Okay.
你们要说是哪一面
Okay, somebody call it this time.
-不好意思 -好吧 再来
– Oh, sorry. – Okay, here we go.

Okay.
人头那面
Heads.
是反面 男生队先来
Oh, it’s tails, and the boys go first.
没问题
Alright. Okay.
我们现在开始 请选择类别
Okay, here we go. Pick your category.
-陈年旧事 -好
– Ancient History. – Alright.
瑞秋给罗斯写了一封信并且要求
Rachel wrote Ross a letter and demanded he read it
在他们复合之前看完
before they got back together.
那封信有几页
How many pages was that letter?
十八页
18 pages.
可恶
Damn.
-十八页吗 -正反两面
– 18 pages… – Front and back!
正反两面 回答正确
Front and back is correct.
我的天哪 太好了
Oh, my God, that’s good.
-就是这封 -就是这封信吗
– This is the letter. – Is that the letter?
所以谁先得分
Who gets the points for that?
-什么 -是我
– What? – Me.
女士们 请选择类别
Okay, ladies, pick a category.
-相关琐事 -相关琐事
– It’s All Relative. – It’s All Relative.

Alright.
女士们 请听这是什么声音
Ladies, can you name this voice?
是我的猴子
That’s my monkey.
汉克尔先生
Oh! Mr. — Mr. Henkel.
-是温克尔还是辛克尔 -辛克尔
– Mr. Winkel — Hinkel? – Hinkel.
-等一下 是吗 -不是 他叫什么来着
– Wait. No, no, no. Really? – No? What’s his name?
等等 再听一遍
Wait, wait. Do it one more time.
我们可以再听一遍吗
Can we hear it again?
我们知道了 我们知道了
We know it. We know it.
等一下 “那是我的猴子”
No, wait, “That’s my monkey.”
住在楼下的那位
It’s the guy who lives downstairs.
-那他的名字是 -瑞克尔斯先生
– And his name would be…? – Mr. Rickles.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!