-很好看的 -那个球在我家
– It was good. – I have the original ball.
-知道了 -它也有过高光时刻
– Yeah, yeah. – It had its moments.
我听说也是
That’s what I hear.
老·友·记
重聚·特辑
*没人告诉你生活会是如此*
*So no one told you life was gonna be this way*
*你的工作可笑 兜里没票*
*Your job’s a joke, you’re broke*
*也没有爱人陪你开玩笑*
*Your love life’s DOA*
*你人生的车速就像卡在二挡*
*It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear*
*今天不走运 这周不走运 这个月也不走运*
*When it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month*
*一整年都不走运 但是*
*Or even your year, but*
*还有我陪着你*
*I’ll be there for you*
*在大雨倾盆时*
*When the rain starts to pour*
*还有我陪着你*
*I’ll be there for you*
*一如往常*
*Like I’ve been there before*
*还有我陪着你*
*I’ll be there for you*
*因为你也一直陪着我*
*’Cause you’re there for me too*
掌声留给主演吧 谢谢
Save it. Thank you.
你们太热情了
You’re very, very kind.
詹姆斯·柯登
感谢各位
Okay, thank you so much
今晚齐聚于此
for coming out to be here tonight.
但说实话 你们还有什么事比这更重要吗
Let’s be honest, none of you had other plans.
玩得开心 兄弟
Have fun, pal.
我们走吧
Okay, here we go.
-激动吗 -我们会表现很好的
– We excited? – We got this in the bag.
太激动了
We excited?
会很有趣的
This is gonna be fun.
经过许多年后又重聚在一起
…together on a stage for the first time in years.
女士们先生们 掌声有请詹妮弗·安妮斯顿
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Jennifer Aniston,
柯特妮·考克斯 丽莎·库卓 大卫·修蒙
Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer,
马修·派瑞 马特·勒布朗 《老友记》的主演们
Matthew Perry, and Matt LeBlanc, the cast of “Friends”!
*没人告诉你生活会是如此*
*So no one told you life was gonna be this way*
*你的工作可笑 兜里没票*
Your job’s a joke, you’re broke
*也没有爱人陪你开玩笑*
*Your love life’s DOA*
*你人生的车速就像卡在二挡*
It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear
*今天不走运 这周不走运 这个月也不走运*
When it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month
*一整年都不走运 但是*
Or even your year, but
*还有我陪着你*
I’ll be there for you
*因为你也一直陪着我*
* ‘Cause you’re there for me too*
大家欢迎《老友记》的六位主演
The cast of “Friends,” Everybody.
可能要挤着坐了
Might need to squeeze up there.
各位请坐
Take a seat.
看看你们几个
Look at this. Look at all of you.
你好
Hello.
你好啊 詹姆斯·柯登
Hello, James Corden.
言语已经无法表达
I cannot tell you how incredible it is
能和你们一起坐在这我有多激动
to be here with all of you now.
而且 我得强调一下
And we are — I should say we are shooting now
我们正坐在你们拍开场片段
in front of the iconic fountain
那座标志性的喷泉前
where you shot the opening credits.
这喷泉确实很美
It’s beautiful and it’s lovely.
但是 也有点吵
It is, however, noisy…
-确实 -也很影响
– Yes. – …and difficult
影响我采访你们
difficult to conduct an interview.
那就请各位瞧好了
So if you’ll just wait, watch this.
我来施展一下超能力 稍等
Watch this for power. Wait there.
搞定了
Done. Okay.
还真是超能力
That’s superpowers.
-好了 低调低调 -超能力
– Alright. I know. I know. – Those are superpowers.
不愧是你
You still got it.
-是啊 -之前我们
-I know. -Had we known
怎么没发现有个按钮呢
all those years ago.
大家现在感觉如何
Now, how are we doing?
今天大家一定都感慨万千吧
This has been an emotional day for all of you.
你们六人能重新聚首
How are you feeling to be together,
感觉怎么样
the six of you right now?
感觉棒极了 非常激动
It’s been so fantastic and exciting.
我们都仿佛回到了
And we’ve literally just sort of slipped right back
以前的时光里
right — as we usually do.
大卫 你感觉如何
David, how have you found this time?
感慨万千 也非常开心
Really emotional. Really, really fun, actually.
刚来的时候我是懵的
I felt, after the initial shock
看到大家又聚到一起
of just being in the same room together,
但我们很快就回到了以前的状态
just I think we all just fell right into our same old —
在一起插科打诨 像家人一样
our same old kind of joking around like we’re a family.
-感觉就像… -退化 我们退化了
– And so it really was… – Regressed. We regressed.
-是的 我们退化了 -重返二十岁
– We regressed, yeah. – Back to 20s.
你们平时联♥系♥得多吗
How much do you stay in touch?
那当然 我们当然联♥系♥
Yeah, no, we stay in touch for sure.
-虽然不是每天联♥系♥ -那当然
– Maybe not every day. – Sure.
但我们通过拍这部剧
But, you know, we have such a bond
建立了很深厚的情谊
from having done this show
铸成了很亲密的感情
and forged this very tight relationship
所以每当你给任何一位发信息
that, you know, any time you text
或者打电♥话♥ 他们都会回应
or call someone, they’re going to pick up.
-他们会在的 -马修 谁会不接电♥话♥
– They’ll be there. – Matthew, who doesn’t pick up?
反正没人给我打过电♥话♥
I don’t hear from anyone.
现在我要列举一些数据了
Now, I’m going to give you some stats, okay?
《老友记》总共236集
So “Friends,” You made 236 episodes of the show.
曾在220多个国家和地区播出
It aired in over 220 territories.
《老友记》曾经连续六季蝉联喜剧排行榜榜首
“Friends” was TV’s number-one comedy for six straight seasons,
平均每周有两千五百万观众观看
averaging 25 million viewers a week.
大结局有五千二百万观众观看
52 million people watched the finale.
本剧在全平台的播放量
The show has been watched over 100 billion times
超过一千亿次
across all platforms.
-今晚 -这么多次
– And tonight… – That’s a lot.
是一场盛大的庆典
is a real celebration of that.
本剧的主创们也到场了
And the creators of the show are here tonight
在观众席就坐
sat in the audience.
玛塔·考夫曼 大卫·克雷和凯文·布莱特
Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Kevin Bright are just sat there.
他们创造了这部剧
They created the show.
我是《老友记》的执行制片人
I’m the executive producer
偶尔客串导演
and sometimes director of “Friends.”
我是凯文·布莱特
My name is Kevin Bright.
我是联合创作者 执行制片人
I’m co-creator, executive producer,
编剧玛塔·考夫曼
and writer Marta Kauffman.
我是《老友记》的联合创作者以及执行制片人
I’m the co-creator and executive producer of “Friends.”
我是大卫·克雷
I’m David Crane.
我和玛塔二十多岁的时候在纽约生活
Marta and I spent our 20s living in New York.
我们有一群亲密的朋友
We had a tight circle of friends.
我们二十多岁的时候在纽约
There we were in our 20s in New York
追寻事业和爱情
trying to make a living and find love.
我们想到可以用这些故事做一部剧
And we thought that could be a show.
我们从亲朋好友身上获得灵感
We drew on relatives of ours and friends of ours
还有角色名
and names were —
钱德勒就是我们一位好友的名字
We named Chandler after a friend of mine.
我们从自己的生活中获得了很多创意
I mean, we definitely pulled from our lives.
我们很痴迷于制♥作♥一部
We really were intrigued with the idea
真正的多主角剧
of doing a true ensemble.
并不想做一个大主角身边有几个朋友的剧
It’s not like there’s a lead and they have friends.
要平等的六个朋友
No, it’s just about the friends.
他们的故事线都是同步展开的
We’re following all of their stories equally,
我们当时觉得没有人做过这样的剧
which we felt like we hadn’t seen before.
总结成一句话就是
The one-sentence pitch is it’s about that time in your life
那段时光中你的朋友亲如家人
when your friends are your family.
24号♥摄影棚
3号♥街
《老友记》摄影棚
-想看看这边吗 -好啊
– Want to see this area? – Yeah.
我就知道你要敲门
I knew you were gonna do it.
你啥时候敲过门
When did you knock?
只在重聚首这集
Only in the reunion.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!