I just happened to be in the kitchen with Marina
我们在吃晚饭 电视上在播《老友记》
We were eating dinner and “Friends” is on.
我就说 “看 咱们看看是哪一集”
And I’m like, “Oh, look at that. Let’s see which one it is.”
正好就是皮裤那集
And it happened to be the one with the leather pants.
我就跟女儿说 “看看
And I said to my daughter, “Watch this.
这里很搞笑 你看大卫”
This is funny. Watch David.”
真的真的真的很搞笑
And it was really, really, really funny.
每个小细节 比如提裤子的时候
Every little thing, like pulling the pants up
手滑了 打到自己的脑袋
and, like, slipping and smacking yourself in the head.
我了解你 你都算好了
And I know you. It was all so calculated.
你每一步都精心设计过
Nothing happens by accident with you.
我见过你设计表演 非常巧妙
I’ve watched you put things together and it was brilliant.
我不能很确切地说哪一个人
I can’t quite be specific about which one,
但我肯定是盖勒家的
but I know I’m part of the Geller family.
我极其吹毛求疵 无比神经质
I’m incredibly anal, I’m neurotic as hell,
而且我爱穿过于紧身的裤子
and I wear overly tight trousers.
基特·哈灵顿 盖勒家族 获奖演员
我觉得《老友记》那么搞笑的原因之一
I think one of the reasons “Friends” is so funny
是这六位演员都是行为喜剧大♥师♥
is the fact that these six actors are masters of physical comedy.
大卫·修蒙有一场戏
There’s a scene with David Schwimmer
罗斯买♥♥了沙发
where Ross has decided
不愿意花钱送货上门
not to pay for the delivery service of a sofa,
他们就开始把沙发搬上楼
and they start taking the couch up the stairs
很快大家就遇到了麻烦
and quite quickly, everyone gets into trouble.
这东西搬不上去
This is not something that’s gonna go up the stairs.

Turn.
我觉得我们转到头了
I don’t think we can turn anymore.
然后大卫·修蒙叫他们绕柱
And David Schwimmer starts telling them to pivot.
一起来 绕柱
Here we go, pivot.
绕柱
Pivot.
绕柱
Pivot!
绕柱
Pivot!
绕柱
Pivot!
绕柱
Pivot!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
这场戏那么简单
The thing about that scene is it’s so simple.
如果你先看台本
If you were to see it on the page initially,
只有三个演员在搬沙发上楼
it’s three actors carrying a couch up the stairwell.
可能有一页纸的对话
There’s maybe a page of dialogue,
对话里面没有什么
and nothing really in that dialogue
非常滑稽的内容
suggests anything massively comic.
但是在搬沙发上楼的时候
But what they do in that time
他们所做的事情
in carrying that couch up those stairs
是我在电视上见过最搞笑的事之一
is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on TV.
来 咱们继续
Okay. Here we go.
绕柱
Pivot!
绕柱
Pivot!
好 停
Alright, let’s cut.
24号♥片场
中♥央♥公园
记得我们的走位标记吗
Remember our marks?
你们还记得自己的颜色吗
Do you remember what color you were?
-黄色 -蓝色
– Yellow. – Blue.
-你是蓝色 -我从来不往下看
– You’re blue? – I don’t — I never looked down.
我总是利用边角…
I always used the corner —
-你看了 -我利用边角…
– You looked. – I used the corner —
你每次都摔倒 你不看
You tripped every time. You wouldn’t look.
等等 怎么回事 我不记得你有摔倒
Wait, what happened? I don’t remember you tripping.
-那个大的… -对
– The big — – Yeah.
他跑进来 看了一眼他的标记
He ran in, he looked at his mark.
-不 我在那摔了 -他摔了
– No, I tripped on that. – He tripped.
-他摔了 -每次都摔
– He just fell. – Every single time.
-我还跑 -你简直能跑多快跑多快
– And I ran. – You ran as fast as you could.
但我第二次进来时 是这个样子
But the second time I came in and looked like this.
我第二次是这样的 跑着进来
I went like this the second time. I came running.
菲比 快看 快看 快看 快看
Phoebs, check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out.
菲比 快看
Phoebs, check it out.
第三次 我去把椅子拉过来
The third time, I went to pull the chair over,
椅子倒了
and the chair fell over.
菲比 快看 快看 快看 快看
Phoebs, check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out.
天啊
Jesus.
对不起
Sorry.
最后一次你进来了
And the final time, you came in.
我当时想着”有人把观众逗笑了
Because I was like, “Somebody is getting a laugh.
我接不住
I can’t handle it.
我也 我也得把观众逗笑才行”
I need to get — I need to get a laugh too.”
菲比 菲比
Phoebs, Phoebs.
快看 快看 快看 快看
Check it out, check it out, check it out, check it out.
《肥皂剧文摘》
Soap Opera Digest.
糟糕
No.
那个雪人很会讨人欢心
That yeti is one smooth talker.
雪人都会讨人欢心
Yetis are smooth talkers.
所以…
That’s why —
这是失误合集吗
These are bloopers?
那个雪人很会讨人欢心
That yeti is one smooth talker.
雪人都很会讨人欢心
Yetis are smooth talkers.
所以它们的照片从没登出来过
That’s why you never see any pictures.
他不能在婚礼上演奏
He cannot play at our wedding.
大家都会跑光的
Everyone will leave.
就会像他在我”屁”诫礼表演说唱时一样
It’ll be like when he rapped at my “Butt” Mitzvah.
莫妮卡将bat念成了butt 后者意为屁♥股♥
你的”屁”诫礼
Your “Butt” Mitzvah?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么
What?
你怎么憋住不笑的
How can you keep straight a face?
刚才拍的有能用的吗
How much do you have that’s good?
-没 -一条都没吗 好吧
– None. – None of it? Okay.
真不敢相信… 我刚才看镜头了
I can’t belie– I just looked right at you.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
开拍
Action.
真不敢相信 艾玛还在睡
I can’t believe Emma’s still asleep.
我知道 怎么办啊
I know. What are we going to do?
哈哈 我赢了
Ha-ha, I win.
这**是什么
What the **** is that?
准备好了吗
Ready?
哈哈 我赢了
Ha-ha, I win!
这是什么
What is that?
这**是火 你个傻帽
That’s the ******* fire, you jagoff.
游戏结束了
The game’s over.
把睡袍脱掉吧
Take off your robe.
好的 我是说…
Okay, I mean…
别脱 别脱
No! No!
穿起来
Close it up!
是他的主意
That was his idea.
马特 这是你的主意 还记得吗
Matty, that was your idea. You remember that?
她把托盘交给医生
She carries that tray to the doctor
因为如果她不这样做 会死人的
because if she doesn’t, people die.
糟糕
No.
丽莎 你的笑声 我的天
Lisa, your laugh. Oh, my God.
不 那是全世界最美妙的事物
No, it’s the greatest thing in the world.
那是全世界最有感染力的笑声
It’s the most infectious laugh in the world.
-太可爱了 -最有感染力的声音
– It’s so cute. – The most infectious sound.
这些失误都好好笑
The bloopers were so funny.
回顾一下 你们觉得谁的笑声最吵
When you look back, who had the loudest laugh?
-谁的笑声… -真的吗
– Who had the loud — – Really?
-丽莎 -真的吗 丽莎·库卓
– Lisa. – Really, Lisa Kudrow?
-你的笑声最吵 -对对对
– You had the loudest. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-最厉害的笑声 -我控制不住
– The best laugh. – I can’t help it.
-史上最美的笑声 -丽莎笑的时候…
– The most enjoyable laugh ever. – When Lisa laughs —
我 的 天
Oh, my God.
你们居然没回答是我
I can’t believe you didn’t say me.
欢迎玛姬·惠勒 珍妮丝的扮演者
Maggie Wheeler, everybody. It’s Janice.
你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!