Ross: Why…why would he need a blade?
为什么?为何要小刀?
Dr. Baldhara: If he’s up against a jungle cat or an animal with horns…you got to give the little guy something. Otherwise, it’s just cruel.
如果他面对狮虎或有角的动物,你得给这个小家伙一些东西防卫,否则就太残忍了。
Joey and Chandler:He got into San Diego.
它能去圣地牙哥了。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: We came back from our walk. The phone was ringing….
我们散步回来时,电话铃响了……
Chandler: He’s in.
他入选了!
Ross: Oh, did you hear that, Marcel? It’s San Diego. San Diego.
哦,听见没,马修,是圣地牙哥,圣地亚哥。
Dr. Baldhara: You’re making a big mistake here. I mean San Diego’s all well and good…but if you give it to me, I’ll start him off against a blind rabbit…and give you 20% of the gate.
你们大错特错了。我是说,圣地牙哥环境良好没错。如果你把它交给我,我就能训练它对抗瞎眼的兔子,而且我还可以给你百分之二十的门票收入。
Rachel: Where the hell have you been?
你到底跑哪儿去了?
Monica: Monica and I just crashed an embassy party.
我和摩妮卡刚跑去参加大使馆舞会。
Monica: I think I kissed an archbishop. But, of course, it could’ve been a chef.
我想我吻了大主教。但是,当然,也可能是厨师。
Rachel: Are you drunk?
你喝醉了?
Monica: No. I’m lying. I am so drunk.
才没有呢。骗你的,我醉醺醺的。
Rachel: Oh, God. Monica, you know what? You could’ve called. I’ve been worried Monica.
哦,天哪。摩妮卡,你该打通电话回来的。我一直在家里担心你。
Monica: Water rules.
水好过瘾!
Rachel: Yes. Yes, it does.
是的,是的,没错。
Rachel: Ok, look. The restaurant called again today. They wanna know if you’re showing up for work.
好吧,听着,餐厅今天又来电了,他们想知道你还要不要去上班。
Monica: Nope. Going to the Big Apple Circus today.
不去。我今天要去大苹果马戏团。
Rachel: Ok, Monica, what are you doing? You’re gonna lose your job. This is not you.
好吧,莫妮卡,你在干什么?你会丢掉工作的。这不是你的作风。
Monica: No, it is me. I’m not just the person who needs to fluff the pillows…and pays the bills as soon as they come in.
不,这正是我。我不只是那种必须拍松枕头。帐单一来立刻去缴款的人。
Monica: You know, when I’m with her, I’m so much more than that. I’m Monana.
你知道吗,和她在一起,我就超越了那种人。我是摩娜娜。
Rachel: Hello? Yes, she is. Hold on a second please. Monana, it’s for you. The credit card people.
你好?对,她在,请稍等。摩娜娜,你的电话,信用卡公司打来的。
Monica: Hello. Yes? Oh, my God. Thanks.
你好。是吗?天那!谢谢。
Rachel: What?
怎么啦?
Monica: They’ve arrested Monica.
他们已逮到摩妮卡。
Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Fake Monica: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: How are you?
你好吗?
Fake Monica: Not too bad. Fortunately, blue’s my color. How did you know I was here?
不太糟,幸好我喜欢蓝色。你怎会知道我在这儿?
Monica: Because I’m Monica Geller. It was my credit card you were using.
因为我是摩妮卡·盖勒。你用的是我的信用卡。
Fake Monica: That I was not expecting.
我真是没想到。
Monica: I want you to know, it wasn’t me who turned you in.
我想让你知道,去报案的人不是我。
Fake Monica: Oh, thanks.
谢谢你。
Monica: No, thank you. You have given me so much.I mean, if it wasn’t for you, I would never have gotten to sing Memories on the stage at the Wintergarden Theater!
不,我要谢谢你。你带给我太多了。如果不是你,我就不可能……在冬园剧场唱 “回忆”。
Fake Monica: Well, actually, you only got to sing “Memo”.
老实说你只开口唱了 “Memo” 而已。
Monica: I just can’t believe you’re in here. I mean, what am I gonna do without you? Who’s gonna crash the embassy parties with me? Who’s gonna take me to the Big Apple Circus?
我不敢相信你会在这儿。失去你我该怎么办?谁会和我去大使馆宴会?谁带我去大苹果马戏团?
Fake Monica: Monica, I started my day by peeing in front of 25 other women…and you’re worried about who’ll take you to the Big Apple Circus?
我在25个女人面前尿尿开始一天的生活。你却担心没人带你去看大苹果马戏团?
Monica: Well, not worried, you know, just wondering.
不是担心,只是想知道。
Fake Monica: There’s nothing to wonder about, Monica.You’re gonna go back to being exactly who you were, because that’s who you are.
没什么好想知道的。你继续做你自己,因为那才是真正的你。
Monica: Not necessarily.
那没必要呀。
Fake Monica: Yes, necessarily. I mean I don’t know what it is. Maybe it’s the Amish thing.
是,那很必要。我不知道是为什么,或许和你是阿米许人有关。
Monica: I’m not actually Amish.
我不是真的阿米许人。
Fake Monica: Really? Then why are you like that?
真的?为何你那么像?
Teacher: You, by the door, in or out?
门旁的那个,加不加入?
Monica: In.
加人。
Teacher: You’re in the back. You’re getting it all wrong.
后面的,你完全跳错了。
Monica: But at least I’m doing it.
至少我在跳。
Voice: This is the final boarding call for Flight 67 to San Diego, boarding at gate 42A.
这是飞往圣地牙哥67次航班的最后一次登机通知。
Phoebe: Okay, goodbye, little monkey guy. All right, I wrote you this poem. Okay, but don’t eat it till you get on the plane.
再见,猴子小伙。好的,我会给你写诗的。好吧,上飞机后才能吃它。
Ross: Thank you, Aunt Phoebe.
谢谢你,菲比阿姨。
Chandler: Okay, bye, champ. Now I know there’ll be a lot of babes in San Diego…but remember, there’s also a lot to learn.
好吧,再见了,小猴子。我知道圣地牙哥那儿,你将有许多漂亮美眉。记得要学习的也很多。
Joey: I don’t know what to say, Ross. It’s a monkey.
我不知该说什么,罗斯,它是一只猴子。
Ross: Just say what you feel, Joey.
乔伊,说出你的感觉就成了。
Joey: Marcel, I’m hungry.
马修,我饿了。
Ross: That was good.
这句不错。
Rachel: Marcel, this is for you. It’s just, you know, something to…err…do on the plane.
马修,这是给你的。给你,你知道的。给你在飞机上玩的东西。
Ross: If you guys don’t mind, I’d like a moment just me and him.
如果你们不介意,我想和它独处。
All: Oh, sure. Absolutely. Go ahead.
当然可以。继续。
Ross: Marcel, come here. Come here. Come here. Well, buddy…this is it. Just a couple of things I wanted to say.
马修,过来,过来,过来。小兄弟。就这样了。我只想说几句话。
Ross: I’m really gonna miss you. You know, I’m never gonna forget about you.
我会想你的。你知道的,我不会忘记你的。
Ross: You’ve been more than just a pet to me. You’ve been more like a…
在我心中你不只是一只宠物。你更是一个……
Ross: Okay. Marcel. Marcel. Would you leave my leg alone? Would you stop humping me for two seconds? Okay, Marcel, would you just take him away? Just take him.
好吧,马修。能放开我的腿吗?能暂时不要乱来吗?马修……带它走好吗?带它走。
Man: Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand…that I might touch thy cheek.
希望我是你手上的手套…… 这样我就能抚摸你的脸颊。
Interviewer: That’s fine. Thank you. Next.
行,谢谢。下一位。
Joey: Hi, I’ll be reading for the role of Mercutio.
我来试演 “马丘修” 角色的。
Interviewer: Name?
名字?
Joey: Holden McGroin.
霍尔登·麦克葛罗尼。

 

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!