and we have the opportunity to help him.
而我们有机会可以帮助他
Yes, all right.
好吧 没有问题
Such commotion.
这种动♥乱♥
I don’t understand…
我不理解为了什么…
such a commotion for a philosopher.
对一个哲学家的这种动♥乱♥
A very great man, Papa.
一个非常了不起的人 爸爸
A true revolutionary.
一个真正的革命者
It’s an important service we’re doing.
我们正在做一项非常重要的服务
If you admire him, why don’t you advise him
如果你仰慕他 你为什么不建议他
not to get involved in politics?
不要卷进政♥治♥当中?
Politics are ruinous.
政♥治♥会招至灭顶之灾的
Good advice, Papa.
好建议 爸爸
I’m sure he’ll agree.
我想他一定同意
l regret it was not possible for me to meet you at your boat.
真遗憾我不可能到你的船上去见你
Natalia and I, we are deeply indebted to you
娜塔利亚和我非常感谢你们
for your generosity in these difficuIt times.
在这困难时期帮助我们
Your charming wife,
你美丽动人的妻子
she has made the last leg of our trip such a delight.
使我们的旅行非常快乐
We are profoundly honored
你们能住在这里
to have you and your wife in our home.
对我们来说是一种荣幸
Ay, Diego, they’re starving. Let’s feed them.
迭戈 他们饿坏了 让他们吃饭吧
Thank you.
谢谢
No, i-it’s true! It’s true!
不 那是真的! 是真的!
I could not believe it! These people are idiots!
我不敢相信! 这些人全是傻瓜!
They scream about Hitler’s aggression,
他们为希♥特♥勒♥的入侵而尖叫
a-a-and then sing Stalin’s praises.
然后为斯大林歌♥唱
Aren’t they the same creature?
难道他们不是同样的人吗?
Yes, but not exactly.
是的 但是并不是非常确切
Of course they are both monsters,
当然 他们两个都是混♥蛋♥
but Hitler at least is a madman with a vision.
但至少希♥特♥勒♥还是个 有自己的见解的疯子
Vision? He’s insane!
见解?他是个疯子
Of course he is insane,
他当然是疯子
but he has the ability to mobilize the people’s minds,
但至少他有本事去影响人们的思想
whereas Stalin, he’s… he is so dull.
反之斯大林 他是… 他非常呆滞
There is the brutality,
他只有残忍♥
but when you get right down to it,
但是当你看透彻一点
Stalin is nothing but a bureaucrat,
斯大林不过就是一个权阀官僚
and that is what is smothering our revolution.
也就是这个官僚淹毙掉我们的革命
They are the same,
他们是一丘之貉
but only in that the insanity of power has overruled them.
就是权利穷嗜的疯狂支配着他们
And between them, they will consume the continent.
就是他们这些人 会毁掉人类的大地
Madness.
多疯狂
Yesbut a challenge.
是的 但这是一个挑战
Look at us… Mexican, Russian, French…
看看我们… 墨西哥人 俄♥国♥人 法国人…
in this wonderful new planet Rivera.
在一个新的伟大的”里维拉”星球
I tell you this, my friends,
我告诉你们 我的朋友们
in the experience of my lifetime,
用我一生的经验来说
the failure and the pain
人们失败和痛苦的感觉
have certainly outstripped the triumphs.
已经超过了对胜利的渴望
But this has not only not destroyed my faith…
但是这些不会摧毁我的信仰…
my faith in reason, in truth, in human solidarity…
因为我的信仰建立在事实 建立在真理 建立在人♥民♥的勇气上…
but, on the contrary,
但 相反的
it has made it indestructible.
信仰使我们更坚不可摧
l see the hope of the world in you,
从各位的身上我看到了世界的希望
and, from my heart, I thank you.
我发自内心的感谢大家
Na zdorov’ya!
干杯!
Na zdorov’ya! Na zdorov’ya!
干杯! 干杯!
Salud! Salud!
祝大家健康! 祝大家健康!
Imagine living your life like that…
想想 你的脑袋…
with a price on your head… and staying so calm.
被人悬赏… 还能表现这么平静
Yes.
是的
Good night, Diego.
晚安 迭戈
Oh, stop it, Andre. I hate flattery.
别 安德鲁 我讨厌别人拍马屁
I don’t care. It is wonderful, wonderful work.
我无所谓 那真是完美的绘画
You’ve seen all these, I take it?
我断定你早看过所有这些?
Of course. I tell her all the time.
当然 我一直告诉她的
Julian Levy took a couple of her paintings to New York
朱莉娅兰维拿了几幅画到纽约
and sold both of them,
把这两幅都卖♥♥了
and she sold another four to that actor
她卖♥♥了另外的四幅给了那个演员
t-t-the gangster.
是强盗
Edward G. Robinson.
爱德伍德 G 罗宾森
Yeah, for $200 apiece.
是的 每一幅200美元
He was robbed.
他被抢劫了
We haven’t been able to fool anyone else.
我们从不欺骗别人
My little paintings can’t mean anything to anyone but me.
我的画对别人来说没有任何意义 除了对我自己
Stop!
停下!
Get down!
放下!
They put a bag by the door! Get back!
他们放了一个包在门口! 回去!
Let’s get inside. Get back!
我们一起进去 回去!
Inside, quickly. There is no time.
快点进去 没时间了
Cover him! Hurry! lnside. Everybody inside.
掩护他! 快! 进去 所有人都进去
Take him inside! Frida!
带他进去! 弗里达!
Frida, what are you doing?! Hallowed be Thy name
弗里达 你在干什么?!
I give you five seconds to get out of here.
我给你们五秒钟离开这里
It’s all right.
好了
It’s all right.
好了
Sorry about that.
很抱歉发生了这样的事情
It was my mother’s sisters.
是我母亲的姐妹
What do you mean?
什么意思?
They were leaving icons and sprinkling holy water.
她们留下圣像并洒圣水
They think this house is cursed,
她们相信这个房♥子被诅咒了
and that you are the antichrist.
认为你是反对上帝的
I want you to think about it seriously.
我想你认真地考虑一下
You could be part of the Mexican exhibition in Paris.
你可以参加在巴黎的墨西哥展览
What I really want is a show in my own country.
我很想去展示地方是在我的祖国
Which they wilI give you
他们所给你的
once you become famous somewhere else.
是一旦你在别处成名
Your paintings should be seen.
你的画就会被大众见到
So, who is coming up with me?
那 谁愿意跟我来?
It’s harder than you think.
这可比您想象的要困难的多
Ah, everything is harder than we think.
凡事都比我们想得来的困难
I’ll go.
我去
Are you sure?
你肯定?
If an old man can do it, why not a cripple?
如果一个老人可以的话 为什么瘸子就不行?
No, no, no, no. It’s okay.
不用 不用 没关系的
I don’t think assassins are awaiting at the top.
我不相信杀手在顶上等着
I’ll race you.
我跟你赛跑
Frida
弗里达
how were you hurt?
你感觉疼痛吗?
I couldn’t even tell you anymore.
我不能再告诉你什么了
I’ve been cut into, rebroke, and reset so many times.
我曾经被打断 重接 再重新矫正很多很多次了
I’m like a jigsaw puzzle.
我就象个拼图玩具
And all the operations have done more damage
我所知道的 所有这些手术
than the accident, for all I know.
远比那次车祸对我的杀害多
Everything hurts.
浑身上下都疼
But the leg… the leg is the worst.
特别是腿… 腿最糟糕
But I’m all right.
不过 我现在很好
At the end of the day,
随着时间流逝
we can endure much more than we think we can.
我们能忍♥受得程度远比我们想象要大
That’s what I loved about your paintings…
那就是我喜欢你绘画的原因…
that they carry that message.
它们在传递那种信息
You said that nobody would care about them,
你说过没人会关心这些画
but I think you are wrong…
但我想你错了
because your paintings express what everyone feeIs…
因为你的画表达了所有人的感受…
that they are alone in pain.
在孤独下的痛苦
Maybe.
也许
Leon…
利昂
tell me about your children.
告诉我一些你孩子们的事情
My children.
我的孩子们
We knew the girIs had been murdered and one of the boys.
我知道女孩们都已经被杀 还有一些男孩被杀