Look! Look!
看啊! 看啊!
Viva la revolucion.
革命万岁
My mother was wrong about you, you know?
我妈妈看错你了 知道吗?
She said you were an elephant.
她说你是一头大象
But you’re not.
但你不是
Elephants are strong and courageous,
大象强壮 勇敢
and they defend their mates.
而且它们会保护它们的伴侣
You are a toad. You even look like a toad.
你是只癞蛤♥蟆♥ 你看起来就是一只癞蛤♥蟆♥
And you look like a dog.
你象个狗
Dove! Dove! Did I say “dog”?
是鸽子! 鸽子! 我有说”狗”吗?
No, I meant “dove.”
不 我指的是鸽子
You are my little paloma.
你是我的小白鸽
What will people say about such a pair?
人们会这样的一对说什么呢?
They’ll have never seen a better match.
他们从没有看过比这更好的一对
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么?
For making a fat, old, crazy Communist a happy man.
谢你让一个肥胖疯狂的老♥共♥♥产♥党 成为一个幸福的人
Sit. Eat.
坐下 吃吧
Mi amor!
亲爱的!
Good, huh?
好吃 不是吗?
What a wonderful morning!
多好的早晨啊!
Lupe’s special recipe.
这是鲁普的独家秘方
Well, you’ve mastered it.
是吗 你做的很好
I can’t cook to save my life.
我可不会烧饭
She brought it down for us while you were sleeping.
是她在你睡觉的时候拿下来的
Brought it down? Mmhmm.
她拿下来的? 是的
She’s in the apartment upstairs with my kids.
她在楼上的房♥间里和我的孩子一起
I let her have it till she finds a place in town.
我让她住在那里 直到她找到住的地方
I’m not just passing through, you know?!
我可不是一个过客 你知道吗?!
I’m here to stay!
我是会留在这里的!
Is that what you came to tell me?
这就是你要来告诉我的?
I’m here to stay.
我是会留在这里的
So stay out of my damn kitchen.
那就请你离开我的厨房♥
You like my mole?
你喜欢我的调味酱吗?
So-so.
一般
Well, he lives for it.
他可是很喜欢的
So if you’re here to stay, you better learn how to make it.
如果你要留在这里 那最好学会怎么烧它
I was so angry.
我那时很生气
He didn’t come home for three days.
他有三天没有回家
Pass me the cilantro.
把那香菜递给我
So, I took two of his damn Aztec idoIs…
我拿了两个他很崇拜的狗屁一样的…
that he adores, you know
阿芝台克人的塑像 你知道吗
And I smashed the pieces of clay
我把它们打成碎片
in the boiling pot of beef stock
放到滚烫的牛肉汤里
and told him it was sopa Azteca.
然后告诉他 那是阿之塔克牛肉汤
Liar!
你说谎!
Did he eat it?
他喝了吗?
He did.
他喝了
Did he like it?
他喜欢吗?
He loved it.
他爱死了
Of course, until he found out.
当然 直到他发现后
Then he got sick. He got furious. Oof!
然后他生病了 他非常的生气!
It didn’t make me feel any better.
我也没有因此感觉好一点
And it definitely didn’t stop him from cheating.
然而那还是不能阻止他继续欺骗我
But what the hell?
但究竟怎样呢?
Mama.
妈妈
Brute!
畜生!
Get out!
滚出去!
Come on!
过来!
Ven aqui.
来抱抱
Marie.
玛丽
Come on. Let’s go. WOSi, senora.
过来 我们走 是 夫人
Quit it.
别哭了
Time for your nap.
该睡觉了
The other night I was very drunk.
那一夜 我喝的很醉
I know.
我知道
It’s all right.
那没有什么
Ay, nina, Diego has never belonged to anybody.
尼娜 迭戈从来不属于谁
He belongs only to himself.
他只属于他自己
And that, of course, is what makes him so desirable.
而且当然 这也是他那么有吸引力的原因
He’s the best of friends and the worst of husbands.
他是一个最好的朋友 但却是一个最差的丈夫
Diego will never be anyone’s husband.
迭戈不会成为任何人的丈夫
Not really.
不是真正的那种
We’ll see.
让我们看吧
You’lI know it’s over
你就会知道一切都结束了
when he gets the next commission out of town.
当他下一次为佣金到出城时
He’ll say he’ll send for you, then he never does.
他说他会寄钱给你 但他从不会这么做
Senora Rivera?
里维拉夫人?
Yes? Yes?
是? 是?
What do you think?
你怎么看?
The tits lack
乳♥房♥♥有点
gravity.
下垂
Oh, come on.
不会吧
Eat your posole while it’s still hot.
趁热吃吧
It’s not like you to be late for lunch, Diego.
吃午饭迟到可不像你 迭戈
Uh, I was at the ministry
我刚才在政♥府♥部门
explaining why a history of the Mexican people
解释为什么墨西哥人♥民♥的历史
is an appropriate subject for the Mexican National Palace.
对于墨西哥博物馆是非常合适的主题
Again?
又一次?
When I work, they scream about my politics.
当我工作的时候他们抱怨我的政见
When I don’t work, they scream about the delays.
当我不工作的时候他们抱怨我拖延
It’s a farce.
真是胡闹
Diego, son of a bitch!
迭戈 婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
That model, huh?
是那个模特?
Yes.
是的
It was just a fuck, that’s all.
那只是做♥爱♥ 就这么简单
I’ve given more affection in a handshake.
这就象我握手时多用了点力而已
Well, that makes me feel so much better.
这么说让我感觉好多了
Was she good, at least?
那么 至少她还不错吧?
Not very.
不是很好
Too bad.
太不好
She had such a great ass.
她有一个大非常好的屁♥股♥
When you get home, take a good bath.
当你回家后 好好的洗个澡
We’re going out tonight.
今天晚上我们出去
And now, yes, wicked witch
那么 是的 邪恶的妖女
You already sucked my son
你早已迷惑了我的儿子
You already sucked my son
你早已迷惑了我的儿子
And now, yes, wicked witch
那么 是的 邪恶的妖女
And now you’re going to suck him
现在你就要去迷惑他
Your husband’s navel
你丈夫的肚脐
Your husband’s navel
你丈夫的肚脐
And now you’re going to suck him
现在你就要去迷惑他
The witch grabs me, she takes me to headquarters
妖女抓住了我 带我到她的老巢
She turns me into a flowerpot, and she feeds me
她把我变成了一个花盆 给我浇水
The witch grabs me, she takes me to headquarters
妖女抓住了我 带我到她的老巢
She sits me on her legs, and she gives me kisses
她让我坐在她的腿上 并吻了我
Tell me, tell me, tell me, you
告诉我 告诉我 你告诉我
How many creatures have you sucked?
你诱惑了多少人?
None, none, none, can’t you see?
一个也没有 没有 没有 你看不到吗?
I intend to suck you
我打算诱惑你
More tequila!
再来点龙舌兰!
Rivera!
里维拉!
Yeah, you.
是的 就是你
You know what I think of you and your stinking murals?
你知道我是怎么看你和你丑陋的画吗?
Why don’t you get the fuck out of here, huh?
你为什么不滚出去?
This is a bar for workers,
这是个给工人开的酒吧
not for government whores.
不是给那些政♥府♥的走狗的
I tell you, that kid was one of Siqueiros’ boys.
我告诉你 那小孩是斯奎罗斯的一个孩子
Siqueiros is a hero to these fucks,
斯奎罗斯是这些混♥蛋♥的英雄
but what’s he actually done? Nothing!
但是他做了什么? 什么都没有!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!