none of the usual tricks.
没有那些常见的伎俩
But that’s… that’s not specific.
但那… 那不是很具体
You have to trust a true compliment
你必须相信真实的恭维
as much as a critique.
跟批评是一样的
Yeah, well, some people have told me not to trust
是的 有人告诉我别相信
what you say.
你说的话
They say if a girl asks your opinion,
他们说如果有女孩子来征求你的意见
and she’s not a complete fright,
而她不会很吃惊的
you’ll gush all over her.
你会在她面前喋喋不休个没完
I need you to tell me one thing honestly…
我想你诚实地回答我这个问题…
do you actually believe that I should continue to paint?
你真的相信我应该继续画下去?
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
You’lI like Tina.
你会喜欢蒂娜的
She’s a brilliant photographer,
她是个有才华的摄影师
one of the few with real taste.
是少数几个真正有品味
Do you know Alvarez Bravo?
你认识阿尔瓦雷斯布拉沃吗?
I know his work. It’s good.
我知道他的作品 很不错
I’ll introduce you to him. He’llwant to photograph you.
我会把你介绍给他 她想给你拍照
Without clothes, of course.
裸体的 当然
Of course.
当然
That’s the thing about these radicals.
这就是这些激进派的问题
They’re a little dangerous,
是有点危险
but they definitely throw the best parties.
但他们的集♥会♥一定是最好的
Ah, at last!
啊 终于!
The monster!
妖怪!
Tina!
蒂娜!
This is Frida Kahlo.
她是弗里达·卡萝
She’s a wonderful painter.
一个优秀的画家
She wants to be a wonderful painter.
她想成为一个优秀的画家
Oh, don’t be shy.
不要害羞
Nobody really thinks their own stuff is good except Diego.
没有人相信自己作品是完美的 除了迭戈
He’s the only one who’s sure.
他是唯一这么想的
Go find Siqueiros.
你去找斯奎罗斯吧
He’s been bad-mouthing you again.
他又在批评你了
You come with me.
你和我来吧
Great party.
很棒的派对
Everybody, I have someone for you to meet.
大家好 我想介绍一个人给大家
This is Frida Kahlo.
她是弗里达·卡萝
She came with Diego.
她和迭戈一起来的
Another pretty girl…
又一个漂亮女孩
She’s quite a talent, no?
她真是一个天才 不是吗?
Julio Mella, the Cuban.
朱里奥梅亚 古巴人
Tina took the last photo of him.
蒂娜给他拍了最后一张照片
She was with him on the street when they gunned him down.
当他们杀死他的时候 蒂娜和他一起在街上
Incredible.
不可思议
They’re like clay in his hands.
她们象沾在他手上的泥土
It must be that body.
是肉体
No.
不是
It’s the way he looks at you…
那就是他望着你的样子
and finds beauty in all your imperfections.
从你的不完美中找到美丽
It’s irresistible.
这是不可抵抗的
You’d never think it to look at him,
你从没想到他在看你
but he’s had haIf the women here.
但他却吸引了这里一半的女人
I’m sorry. Did you come with him?
对不起 你是和他一起来的?
Oh, n… we’re just friends.
不… 我们只是朋友
I’m Frida Kahlo.
我是弗里达·卡萝
I’m a painter.
我是个画家
A painter. No wonder. Mm-hmm.
画家 不足为奇的
I’m Lupe Mari n.
我是露卡·玛瑞
I’m his wife.
我是他妻子
Ah…

I was his wife.
我是他的前妻
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
Bad-mouth him all you want, Diego.
你怎么臭他都行 迭戈
But while we have been talking about socialism
我们在聚会时 喝酒时说社♥会♥主♥义♥
over drinks at parties for 1 0 years,
说了有10年
Stalin is making it work.
斯大林真的做到了
He’s achieving it.
他成功了
Achieving what?
他成功什么了?
His only big idea so far
迄今为止他唯一做过的
is to throw out all the reaI thinkers in the land.
就是把真正的思想家赶出了国家
But he… he just threw you out.
但是他… 他只是把你赶了出去
No. Not just me.
不 不只是我
No, not just you.
不 不只是你
Mr. Trotsky… a man who plays the martyr
托罗斯基先生…一个烈士
when, in truth, he was rejected by his own country.
招受自己国家的驱逐追杀而逃跑
Good riddance. No.
驱逐的好 不
He had to run for his life. Stalin would have had him shot.
他逃是为了保住自己的生命 不然斯大林早杀死他了
That’s his version of socialism…
他认为社♥会♥主♥义♥就应该这样…
kill anyone who disagrees with you.
杀死任何与他意见不同的人
Well, some people have to get shot in a revolution, you know.
是 革命总是要有人牺牲 你知道的
Well, I prefer evolution.
我倾向于演变
Educate the poor. Mobilize the workers.
教育穷♥人♥ 动员工人
Rise like a slow tide.
让他们象一个缓慢的潮汐动起来
But you… you’lI have your revolution
但是你… 你会选择革命
and kill haIf the poor to save them.
去杀掉一半的穷♥人♥来拯救他们
Diego, this from a Communist who’s getting rich
迭戈 这是来自一个富有的共♥产♥党人的邀请
painting for the government and wealthy patrons?
为政♥府♥和富人服务?
I can’t help it if the rich have good taste.
我帮不了的 如果那富人很有品位的话
The rich don’t have good taste.
那富人没有品位
They pay someone to have good taste for them.
他们出钱请人把他们打扮得有品位
And they don’t hire you because you are good.
他们请你也不是因为你出色
They hire you because you assuage their sense of guilt.
他们请你是因为你能减轻他们罪恶的感觉
They use you, Diego,
他们利用你 迭戈
and you are too vain to see it.
你只是太虚荣了看不到
No! Diego, no!
不! 迭戈 不!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Basta.
够了
Whoever takes the biggest swig can dance with me.
谁喝的最多 谁就可以和我跳舞
Bravo.
布拉瓦
Diego, let’s see
迭戈 让我看看
I’d rather have an intelligent enemy
我情愿有个聪明的敌人
than a stupid friend.
也不愿有个愚蠢的朋友
It’s more than the man, no?
那比这个男人多 不是吗?
Shall we?
我们可以?
The night will go by
夜晚会过去
Without hurrying nostalgia
没有急切的思乡之情
Our wound will be a tango
我们的伤口是一曲探戈
Our souIs a bleeding accordion
我们的灵魂是流血的手风琴
We will be tonight all day long
今夜我们的心一直在一起
Come back to me
快回到我身边
Love me in the dark
在黑暗中爱我
ln our blue room
在我们兰色的小屋
Where there was no sun for us
那里没有阳光
Blind me
弄瞎我的眼睛
Kill my heart
杀死我的心
ln our blue room
在我们兰色的小屋
My
我的
My love
我的爱人
The village, united,
村民们 团结起来
advance to the defeated!
共同抗拒外敌!
The village, united, advance to the defeated!
村民们 联合起来 共同抗拒外敌!
The village, united, advance to the defeated!
村民们 联合起来 共同抗拒外敌!
and more women.
来了更多的妇女
Next time I’ll make sure that happens, okay?
下次让我知道她们都来了 好吗?
Miss Kahlo.
卡萝小姐
You may have to hold me up.
你得搀着我
That Torres is a good man,
托洛斯是个不错的人
but he’s got to be much more careful.
但是他得更小心一点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!