to offer your condolences?
来哀悼我的脚趾?
I’m here to see how you are.
我来看看你怎么样
How do you feel?
你感觉怎样?
Tired of answering that question.
我都不想回答这样的问题
Otherwise, like shit.
否则 感觉糟透了
How are you?
你怎么样?
I’m…

I’m here to
我来这里
ask you to marry me.
是为了向你求婚
I don’t need rescuing, Diego.
我不需要人来可怜 迭戈
I do.
我需要
I’ve lost the toes of one foot.
我失去了一只脚的脚趾
My back is useless.
我的背没用了
I have an infection of the kidneys.
我的肾被感染
l smoke. I drink. I curse.
我抽烟 喝酒 诅咒别人
I can’t have children.
我不能生孩子
I have no money, and a stack of hospital bills.
我没有钱 而且欠医院很多钱
Should I keep going?
我要继续吗?
That’s practically a letter of recommendation.
听上去就象一封推荐信
Frida
弗里达
Frida
弗里达
I missus.
我怀念我们在一起的日子
They say you should never believe a limping dog
人们说: 不能相信一个瘸腿的狗
or the tears of a woman.
或是流泪的女人
They’re wrong.
他们是错的
Long live the life
永恒的生命
That yesterday, that yesterday left
在昨天 昨天已逝去
Long live the shadows of my voices crying far away
远处我哭喊的阴影绵绵不尽
Long live the dreams that never awoke my love
梦想永远唤醒不了我的爱
Happiness, what good is it now
那快乐 现在意味着什么
If I sing to the light of your shadow?
如果我歌♥唱你阴影里的光芒?
Cristina!
克里斯蒂!
Come on!
快点!
“Feet, what do I need you for if I have wings to fly?”
“脚我要你做什么 如果我有能够飞翔的翅膀?”
I want you to burn this Judas of a body.
我希望你能把我这犹大的躯体焚毁
I don’t want to be buried.
我不愿被埋葬
I’ve spent enough time lying down.
我躺得时间够长了
Burn it.
火化我
Frida
弗里达
No, I don’t think I’m Frida anymore.
不 我认为我已经不是弗里达了
I think all the Frida in me has disappeared.
我想所有我身体里的弗里达已经消失
Look at what’s left.
看看还剩下什么
Why do you stay?
你留下来干什么?
You stupid girl.
你这个傻姑娘
Are you crazy? I forbid it!
你疯了吗? 我不允许!
Stop it, Diego! You can’t force me to stay!
住手 迭戈! 你不能强行要我留下!
Oh, yes, I can! Give it to me!
是的 我可以! 把它给我!
No, Frida!
不 弗里达!
No, we’ve been through all this before!
不 我们以前都讨论过的!
I’m going, damn it! Give me back my fucking leg!
我要走 他妈的! 把我的假肢还给我!
Doctor, please help me.
医生 求你帮帮我
What’s going on here?
这里发生什么事了?
I told her she had to stay in bed.
我告诉她必须在床上休息
She demanded we call you.
她要求我们打电♥话♥给你
I’m going to my exhibition. Frida
我要去参加我的画展 弗里达
I’ve waited for a show in my own country my whole life.
我的一生都在等待一个 在我自己国家的展出
I’m not going to miss it.
我不能错过它
If the bronchitis gets worse, it will turn into pneumonia.
如果你的支气管炎变坏 它将转变成肺炎
Frida, under no circumstances are you to leave this bed.
弗里达 在任何情况下 你都不能离开这长床
I’ll bring you back all the gossip, I promise.
我会告诉你所有的细节 我保证
Cristina!
克里斯蒂!
There was this skinny kid with these eyebrows
一个消瘦的浓眉的孩子
shouting up at me,
在那里对我喊
“Diego, I want to show you my paintings!”
“迭戈 我想给你看看我的画!”
But, of course, she made me come down to her.
当然 她让我下楼去看她的画了
I did, and I’ve never stopped looking.
我看了 我不能从那画上移开眼神
But I want to speak about Frida not as her husband,
我想从艺术家的角度去评述她
but as an artist.
而不是从丈夫的角度
I admire her.
我钦佩她
Her work is acid and tender
她的作品讽刺而柔和
hard as steel…
象钢铁一样的坚硬
and fine as a butterfly’s wing.
象蝴蝶翅膀那样的自♥由♥
Loveable as a smile
象微笑那样的动人
cruel as
悲惨的
the bitterness of life.
如同生活的苦难
I-I-I don’t believe
我 我 我不相信
that ever before has a woman
曾有过别的女艺术家在她们的作品中
put such agonized poetry on canvas.
有过这样极度痛苦的阐述
Shut up, panzon.
闭嘴 大肚腩
Who died?
谁死了吗?
Where is the music?
音乐在哪里?
You see, doctorcito, I followed your orders.
你看到了 医生 我遵从你的医嘱
I didn’t leave my bed.
我没有离开我的床
Frida.
弗里达
Ay, doctor, if you let me have this tequila,
医生 如果你让我喝这杯龙舌兰的话
l promise not to drink at my funeral.
我保证在我的葬礼上不会喝
It’s a deal.
说定了
To Frida!
为弗里达!
To Frida!
为弗里达!
You were leaving the temple
你离开了庙宇
One day, sad one
那一天 悲伤的人儿
When upon passing I saw you
我正路过看见了你
You were leaving the temple one day, sad one
你离开了庙宇 那一天 悲伤的人儿
When upon passing I saw you
我正路过看见了你
You wore such a beautiful embroidered smock, sad one
你穿着如此美丽的绣花服 悲伤的人儿
That I thought you were the virgin
以致我认为你是个处♥女♥
You wore such a beautiful embroidered smock, sad one
你穿着如此美丽的绣花服 悲伤的人儿
That I thought you were the virgin
以致我认为你是个处♥女♥
Are you all right?
你好吗?
Lie down with me.
过来和我睡一起
25 years together, mi Dieguito.
25年在一起的日子 我亲爱的
Frida.
弗里达
Happy silver.
银婚快乐
It’s not for two more weeks.
还有两个星期
17 days.
是17天
Burn
烧掉
This house
这房♥子
Burn
烧掉
It blue
那忧郁
Heart

Running on empty
在虚无中
So lost
迷失
Without you
因为没有你
But the night sky blooms with fire
但是夜空随着火花而盛开
And the burning bed floats higher
那燃烧的床漂得更高
And she’s free to fly
她自♥由♥飞翔
Woman so weary, spread your unbroken wings
那么疲倦的女人 展开她永不折断的翅膀
Fly free as the swallow sings
自♥由♥飞翔 犹如飞燕在歌♥唱
Come to the fireworks
来烟火中去吧
See the dark lady smile
看见女士在微笑
She burns
她在燃烧
And the night sky blooms with fire
夜空随着火花而盛开
And the burning bed floats higher
那燃烧的床漂得更高
And she’s free to fly
她自♥由♥飞翔
Burn this night
燃烧这夜晚
Black and blue
深邃幽远的夜空
So cold in the morning
如此冷冰冰的清晨
So cold without you
没有你更加孤寒
And the night sky blooms with fire
夜空随着火花而盛开
And the burning bed floats higher
那燃烧的床漂得更高

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!