Besides myself?
除了我自己?
Well, no, I…I didn’t mean to imply–
不,我…我不是有意暗示…
No, of course not.
不行,当然不行。
Well, perhaps we could talk again when you’ve had some time to think.
也许等你有时间考虑一下,我们可以再谈。
That’s not necessary.
也许等你有时间考虑一下我们可以再谈。
I can speak with her then?
我可以和她谈谈吗?
No.
不行。
-Can I ask why? -Yes.
-我能问问为什么吗? -可以。
Anna and I have an understanding that she will not consider
any relationship until we both feel it is suitable.
安娜和我都明白,在我们都觉得合适之前,她不会考虑发生任何关系。
You’re 20 years older than Anna,she’s still a young girl.
你比安娜大20岁,她还是个小女孩。
She’s far too young to experience any sexual feelings. That’s why.
她还太年轻,不能有任何性感觉。这就是为什么。
Sigmund.
希格蒙德。
What?
什么?
-What are you saying? -Huh?
-你在说什么? -哈?
What are you…
你怎么…
What are you saying, Sigmund?
你在说什么,希格蒙德?
Anna spent years in treatment for… for a complex.
安娜花了数年的时间来治疗…对于一个“症结”的。
A complex which proves she is capable of normal sexual behavior.
这种症结证明,她有正常的性行为能力。
I don’t want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个。
A complex that most often stems from an unhealthy paternal attachment.
一个最常见的“症结”的原因,是一个不健康的父亲依恋。
I don’t want to talk about it!
我不想谈这个!
I don’t want to talk about anything!
我什么都不想谈!
Go!
走开!
That was 20 years ago.
那是20年前的事了。
Please wait here.
请在这里等候。
Dr. Schur.
舒尔医生。
Dr. Schur.
舒尔医生。
It’s Anna Freud.
我是安娜.弗洛伊德。
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
-Anna. -All the chemists are closed.
安娜。 -所有的药店都关门了。
I had nowhere else to go.He needs his medicine.
我没有别的地方可去。他需要他的药。
Come in.
进来.
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Dorothy. Perhaps next week.
多萝西。也许下周吧。
Thank you, Dr. Freud.
谢谢你,弗洛伊德博士。
Don’t.
别理我。
What could I possibly ask?
我还能问什么呢?
My therapy sessions are mine alone.
我的心理治疗,是我一个人的事。
Find your own therapist.
找到你自己的治疗师。
You do look a bit flushed.
你看起来确实有点脸红。
I wonder what you could’ve talked about.
我想知道,你们都谈了些什么。
Must be convenient to live upstairs from your therapist.
你住在楼上,方便你的治疗。
And I could say the same of you, having me so close.
我也想说同样的话,这样离我更近。
Very convenient.
非常方便。
But I do wonder what could have aroused such a physical response.
但我确实想知道,是什么引起了你身体上的,这么大的反应。
Everything to do with you and nothing at all.
一切都和你有关,却什么都没有。
So then he knows.
那么说,他知道了。
He knows.
他知道。
Sophie, look how he’s walking.
苏菲,看他走路的样子。
Sophie, look at him walking.
苏菲,看他走路的样子。
She’s going to catch you.
她会抓到你的。
Let’s try it one more time.
我们再试一次吧。
Oh, yeah, those can fly.
哦,是的,那些可以飞的。
Yes.
是的。
(海报上写的是:希格蒙德.弗洛伊德在心理分♥析♥所
进行的讲座,推迟到1939年九月8日,星期五)
Huh. He’s inescapable.
嗯。他是躲不掉的。
This way, Jofi.
这边走,乔菲。
-Has Jofi finished walking you? -Yes.
– 乔菲陪你走完了吗? -是的。
We saw the notice for your lecture.
我们看到了,你讲座的通知。
Postponed indefinitely.
无限期推迟。
Come on. Komm zu Papa.
去吧,找你♥爸♥爸去。
Jofi.
乔菲。
Sorry. I thought he’d…
抱歉。我以为他会…
No, it’s, my mouth, you see.Ja, I have oral cancer,
不行,这是我的嘴巴,你看。是的,我患了口腔癌,
and the smell of decay is not so good.
而且,口腔溃疡的气味不太好。
Ja.
是的。
No, he did not run away from you.
不,他没有从你身边逃走。
He ran away from me. He ran away from the stench of death.
他从我身边跑开了。他逃离了频临死亡的恶臭。
I’m afraid I’m no longer his best friend.
恐怕,我不再是他最好的朋友了。
This is life. This is life.
这就是生活。这就是生活。
Ja.
是的。
Hey! I want to show you something!
嘿! 我想给你看个东西!
Give me a hand. Thank you.
帮我一下,谢谢你。
I want to show you Momus. Ja.
我想给你看摩莫斯。是的。
-Do you know Momus? -Momus? No.
-你知道摩莫斯吗? -摩莫斯?不知道。
Momus is a god.
摩莫斯是一个神。
The Greek god who chastised all the other gods of Olympus.
希腊的神,他执行对奥林匹斯诸神的惩戒。
He laughed at them, mocked ’em for their absurd– their stupidity.
他戏虐他们,嘲笑他们的荒唐…他们的愚蠢。
For creating us,for creating humanity.
为了创造我们,为了创造人类。
So they banished him.
于是,他们把他流放了。
They banished Momus to live with us.
他们把摩莫斯,赶到我们的凡间。
To live with humanity.
与人类生活在一起。
-Ja. -Familiar theme.
-是的。 -这种题材,很熟悉。
Ja.
是的。
He became the sad god.
他又变成的悲哀之神。
The god of satire and irony.
挖苦讽刺之神。
Such as this? Look at this.
比如这个? 看看这个。
What would you call a confirmed nonbeliever whose desk,
whose den is guarded by
一个坚定的无神论者的书桌,他的窝,被着无数的天神女神所守护,
-a myriad of gods and goddesses? -A collector. That’s what I am.
-你怎么看待这个? -我看那是一位收藏家。
I’m a collector. That is the sad irony of my life.
我是个收藏家。这就是我生活中可悲的讽刺。
I am a passionate disbeliever who is obsessed with belief and worship.
我是一个狂热的无神论者,却痴迷于对信仰和崇拜的研究。
Ancient beliefs and worship,yours included. Ja.
研究古老的信仰和崇拜,包括你的。是的。
Hmm. All sharing similar concepts.
嗯。它们都有相似的概念。
Right and wrong, good and evil,choice between them.
对与错,善与恶,就在它们之间选择。
-Ja. -Yeah.
-是的。 -是的。
Ja.
是的。
I need more handkerchiefs.
我需要更多的手帕。
Are you all right?
你还行吗?
So, what were we saying? Oh, yes…
那么,我们在说什么? 哦,是的…
Yes, the good is to be chosen.
是的,善良的将被选中。
And your God, who created good,or whatever that is,
而你的上帝,造物主,不论他是什么,
He must also have created the bad and the evil.
他一定也创造了坏的和邪恶的。
Ja?
对吗?
He allowed Lucifer to live.He let him flourish.
他让 路西法活了下来。他让他茁壮成长。
But, logically,he should have destroyed him.
但从逻辑上讲,他应该杀了他。
Am I correct?
我说的对吗?
Think about it.
想想吧。
God gave Lucifer free will,
上帝给了路西法自♥由♥意志,
which is the only thing that makes goodness possible.
这是唯一让善良,成为可能的东西。
A world filled with choiceless creatures is a world of machines.
一个充满无选择的生物的世界,就是一个机器的世界。
It’s men, not God,
是人,而非神,
who created prisons and slavery and…
是人创造了监狱、奴隶制和…
…bombs.
…各种炸♥弹♥。
Man’s suffering is the fault of man.
人的苦难是人的过错。
What?
什么?
Man’s suffering is the fault of man!
人的苦难,是人的过错!
Ja, I hear you, I’m not deaf.
是的,我听到了,我又不是聋子。
So is that your excuse and explanation for pain and suffering?
这就是,你对痛苦的借口和解释吗?
I mean, did I bring about my own cancer?
我是说,我的癌症,是我自己带来的吗?
Or is killing me God’s revenge for my disbelief?
还是说,杀死我,是上帝对我不信上帝的报复?
-Tell me. -I don’t know. I don’t know.
-告诉我。 -我不知道。我不知道。
You don’t know?
你不知道?
Professor Lewis, I am shocked.I am shocked.
刘易斯教授,你让我很震惊。我很震惊。
I don’t know and I don’t even pretend to. It’s…
我不知道,我也不会假装知道。这是…
It’s the most difficult question of all, isn’t it?
这是最难的问题,不是吗?
If God is good, then he’d make all of his creatures perfectly happy.
But we’re not.We’re not.
如果上帝很好,那么他就会使他所有的生物都非常快乐。但我们不是。我们不是。
So, God…
所以,上帝…
God lacks goodness.
上帝缺乏仁慈。
Or power.