I didn’t say offended,I said I disappointed you.
我没说挑起争端,我说,我让你失望了。
My idea of God,it constantly changes.
我对上帝的看法,一直在变化。
He shatters it again and again.
他 一次又一次地打碎它。
But still I… I feel the world is crowded with him.
但我还是…我还是在这个世界,到处都能,感觉到 他。
He’s everywhere, incognito.
他 无处不在,他 隐姓埋名。
And his incognito is so very hard to penetrate.
他的隐姓埋名,很难被看穿。
The real struggle is to keep trying.
真正的困难,在于不断努力,去信仰 他。
To come awake.
觉醒过来。
Stay awake.
保持清醒。
One of us is the fool.
我俩之间,有个傻瓜。
If you’re right, you will be able to tell me so.
如果你是对的,你就能告诉我了。
But if I’m right,no one will ever know.
但如果我是对的,没人会知道。
Give me a hand up.
帮我一下。
Of course, yes.
当然可以。
Oh!
噢!
Ja.
是的。
Death is as unfair as life.
死去与活着,一样不公平。
Goodbye, Professor Lewis.
再见,刘易斯教授。
We will meet again, perhaps.
也许,我们还会再见面的。
God willing.
如果上帝愿意的话。
Before you go,I want to give you something.
在你走之前,我想给你点东西。
I have a book for you.
我有一本书,要给你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Right.
就这样吧。
Don’t open till Christmas.
圣诞节前,不要翻开。
Good.
很好。
Well, my friend, auf Wiedersehen.
好吧,我的朋友,再见。
Goodbye.
再见。
Goodbye.
再见。
His Majesty, King George, speaking from Buckingham Palace.
国王乔治陛下,在白金汉宫发表演讲。
We now return to the BBC Symphony Orchestra.
我们现在回到BBC交响乐团。
Professor!
教授!
-Miss Freud? -I hurried.
-弗洛伊德小姐? -我有急事。
-You okay? -I have his medicine.
-你没事吧? -我带着药呢。
He’s waiting for you,but he’s fine, really.
他在等你,但他很好,真的。
No need to worry.
不必担心。
I’m so glad you were here.
我很高兴你在这里。
It looks like you survived your visit.
看来,你在你的到访中,挺了过来。
“In the fell clutch of circumstance,I have not winced, nor cried aloud.
“在这种情况下,我没有退缩,也没有大声喊叫。
Under the bludgeonings of chance,my head is bloody, but unbowed.”
在命运的打击下,我的头流血了,但没有屈服。”
“Beyond this place of wrath and tears,looms but the Horror of the shade.
“在这愤怒与泪水的地方之外,隐约可见阴影的恐怖。
And yet the menace of the years finds and shall find me unafraid.”
“然而,岁月流逝的威胁会发现,也应会发现,我无所畏惧。”
Well, cheers to us both.
好吧,为我们俩欢呼。
(出自威廉.欧内斯特.亨雷的诗作《不可征服》)
I have to go.He’s waiting for me.
我得走了。他在等我。
Anna.
安娜。
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
Are you sure we should do this?
你确定,我们要这么做吗?
《天路回归》
作者:C.S.刘易斯
From error to error one discovers the entire truth.
从一个错误到另一个错误,人们发现了全部真理。
三周后的1939年九月23日,希格蒙德.弗洛伊德在舒尔医生的帮助下,结束了生命。
作为精神分♥析♥的创始者,他关于人类行为的有影响力的理论,永远改变了现代心理学,
以及当今的西方文化。
在第二次世界大战期间,C.S.刘易斯因在BBC的访谈节目中,讲述基♥督♥徒
的品性,而获得盛名。 在战时,刘易斯把他的家开放给,来自伦敦的
疏散儿童。就是这些儿童,给了他写作《纳尼亚传奇》的灵感。
在以后的四十年中,安娜.弗洛伊德和多萝西.贝灵罕姆,就生活在
弗洛伊德在伦敦的房♥子里。她们的精神病治疗工作,受到好评。
安娜被认为是,儿童心理学的创始人。
当时,据传闻,弗洛伊德在将死之时,会见了一位年轻、默默无名的
牛津大学导师,我们永远不会知道,那导师到底是不是,C.S.刘易斯。