He catches me.
他抓住了我。
I tell him to punish me.
我跟他说,来惩罚我。
Only now I am a boy.
只有在此刻,我是一个男孩。
These fantasies,were they based on Anna’s patients’ treatments?
这些幻想,是基于安娜的病人治疗吗?
Based on her own analysis.
基于她自己的分♥析♥。
And who was her analyst?
她的心理医生是谁?
Hmm?
嗯?
I asked, who was her analyst?
我是问,她的心理分♥析♥师是谁?
I was.
是我。
The knight takes the boy in his arms.
那骑士,把男孩抱在怀里。
No.
不。
Please.
请别再说了。
No more knight.You’re not a boy or a girl.
不再有什么骑士了。你不是男孩或女孩。
You’re my daughter.My daughter. Do you understand?
你是我女儿。我的女儿。你明白吗?
-Why? -We must stop this.
-为什么? -我们必须阻止这个。
It’s too painful for you and for me.
这对你、我来说,都太痛苦了。
I cannot help you with this.
这件事,我帮不了你。
You would send me to someone less than you?
你要把我,送到比你水平差的人,那里去吗?
-No, I cannot help you– -Papa, I need you.
-不,我帮不了你… -爸爸,我需要你。
-Stay calm. No. -I need you. I need you!
-保持冷静。不要。 -我需要你。我需要你!
Anna, you do not need me.
安娜,你不需要我。
-Listen… -Please.
-听着… -别这样。
-I need you! -Please.
-我需要你! -别这样。
I need you.
我需要你。
I need you.
我需要你。
Please.
求你了。
Yes, all is well.
是的,一切都会好的。
There.
你看。
Good.
很好。
Das ist gut.
一切都正常。
That’s my girl.
这才是我的女儿。
Good.
很好。
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
All is well.
一切都很好。
Do you have any more questions?
你还有什么问题吗?
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
But I won’t presume to ask them.
但我不会冒昧地问他们。
I’ll only remind you of your earlier observations
that psychoanalysis is inherently sexual,
我只想提醒你,你之前的观察,精神分♥析♥本质上是关于性的,
and what people say is less important than what they cannot.
人们说出的话,不如他们不能出说的话重要。
You do that every time,you know?
你每次都这样做,你知道吗?
I’m waiting for the next news broadcast.
我在等下一个新闻广播。
Why not just turn the music down? Why off?
为什么不把音乐关小点?为什么关了?
Because I object to being manipulated.
因为,我反对被♥操♥纵。
All music sounds like church music to me. That’s why.
所有的音乐,对我来说,都像教堂音乐。这就是“为什么”。
My objection to church music is that
it trivializes the emotions I already feel.
我反对教堂音乐,是因为它,使我已经感受到的情感,变得微不足道。
I think that you’re afraid to feel them at all.
我认为,你根本不敢去感受它们。
Wow.
哇。
Is that your final diagnosis? Fascinating.
这是你最后的诊断吗?令人着迷。
Not all of it. No.
不是全部。不是。
I also think that you’re terribly selfish,
我也认为,你非常自私,
putting your own pain above the pain of those who love you.
把自己的痛苦,放在那些爱你的人的痛苦之上。
You lie to yourself,thinking that you can control death…
你欺骗自己,以为你能控制死亡…
the way you control your world and your daughter.
通过你控制自己世界,和你女儿的方式。
You believe that you can…
你相信,你能…
outthink your fear by hiding behind your desk in your den of gods.
躲在你的书桌后面,躲在你的神秘巢穴里,以战胜你的恐惧。
But…
但是…
truth is, you’re terrified.
事实是,你害怕了。
Understandably.But terrified, nonetheless.
这是可以理解的。尽管如此,我还是很害怕。
Ja.
是的。
We’re all terrified.
我们都吓坏了。
Ja.
是的。
You… Earlier this afternoon when the air raid warning sounded,
do you remember the siren? Ha!
你…今天下午早些时候,空袭♥警♥报响起的时候,你还记得警报吗?哈!
You most certainly did not behave like a man
在这个可怕的、恐惧的世界里,
who took great comfort in his last days in this terrible,
terrible world, did you?
你的行为,绝对不像一个在最后的日子里,寻求极大安慰的人,对吗?
Ja, so where was your great faith?
是啊,那么,你伟大的信仰,在哪里?
Where was your precious joy of meeting your beloved Creator?
你在那里,遇见你心爱的造物主的快乐,在哪里?
Disappeared.
不见了。
Why?
为什么?
Because you know, beyond all your self-protective lies
and your fairy tales,that he does not exist.
因为你知道,除了你所有的自我保护的谎言,和你的童话故事,他 并不存在。
Ja.
是的。
You see, you bury your doubts.
你看,你深埋了你的怀疑。
You bury your memories of the war.
你深埋了对战争的回忆。
But at the core of your being…
但在你生命的核心中…
you are a coward.
你就是个胆小鬼。
We’re all cowards…
我们都是懦夫…
before death.
在死神面前。
Oh, God…
哦,上帝…
-Oh, God.-I’ll phone a doctor.
-哦,上帝。 -我给医生打电♥话♥。
No. No hospital. No doctors.
不。不去医院。不叫医生。
-Just get some towels. -Towels? Yes. Yes.
-拿几条毛巾来。 -毛巾吗?是的。是的。
Uh…
呃…
Get this damn thing out. Here.
把这该死的东西弄出来。在这里。
It’s the prosthesis. Get it out.
这是假体。把它拿出来。
-Just… -I–
-只是… -我…
-Put your fingers in. Ja. -I…
-把你的手指,伸进去。对了。 -我…
-Ja. -It’s not coming.
-对了。 -它那不出来。
Ah, just pull.
啊,拉一下。
It’s…
它…
I’ve got it.
我摘下了。
-Oh, God. Get some water. -Yes.
-哦,上帝。拿点水。 -是的。
Look at that.
看看这玩意儿。
Oh.
哦。
-Would you like to lie down? -Ja, danke. Ja.
-你想躺下吗? -是的,谢谢。好的。
Well, “The Monster” nearly won.
好吧,这“怪物”差一点就赢了。
Little bastard.
小坏蛋。
Damn it all.
该死的。
What can I do?
我能做什么?
Just go.
走吧。
No. I’ll stay with you until someone comes.
不。我会一直陪着你,直到有人来。
I want you to go, please.
我要你走,拜托了。
-Don’t talk.-You’d like that, wouldn’t you?
-不要说话。 -你会喜欢这样,不是吗?
No more talk.
再也说不出话了。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Bombers.
轰炸。
Ah…
啊…
Transport planes. Ours.
运输机。我们的。
Oh. I was afraid.
哦。我吓坏了。
So was I.
我也是。
What were we thinking?
我们怎么了?
It was madness to think we could solve
the greatest mystery of all time.
认为我们能解开,有史以来最大的谜团,真是疯狂。
There’s a greater madness:not to think of it at all.
更疯狂的是:根本不去,思考它。
Ah.
啊。
I’ll call you a taxi.
我给你叫辆出租车。
No, no, no, please.
不,不,不,不用了。
I’d rather walk to the station.
我宁愿步行去车站。
Get some air.
呼吸点儿新鲜空气。
Is that the same statue we saw in the church?
那是我们在教堂里,看到的雕像吗?
Ja.
是的。
You have a Catholic saint on your shelf.
你书架上有个天主教圣人。
Yes, Saint Dymphna of Ireland.
是的,爱尔兰的圣女戴芙娜。
She was the patron saint of the mad and the lost.
她是疯子和迷失者的守护圣人。
Makes sense.
合情合理。
Well, there’s a train back to Oxford in an hour.
一小时后,有一班火车回牛津。
Good.
很好。
Yes.
是的。
Well, I’m terribly sorry to have disappointed you.
那么,我非常抱歉,让你失望了。
No, no. The offense was mine.
不,不。这争端,是我挑起的。