Case file says she left Roosevelt Hospital at 6:00.
六点半左右会去柯西酒吧
Showed up at Cozy’s Bar around 6:30.
她七点半左右走出酒吧
She walked out of that bar around 7:30.
八点被人发现死在后面的巷子
And they found her dead in an alley behind the bar at 8:00.
你去跟踪她
Follow her.
看看有没有人在注意她
See if anybody’s watching her or hitting on her.
我打赌她一走出酒吧
I’m betting when she walks out of that place,
就会有人跟着她一起出来
somebody’ll go out with her.
你一发现就打电♥话♥报♥警♥
When they do,you call the cops.
嗨!凯莉
Hi,Carrie.
葛伦,你好吗?
Hiya,Glen. How you doin’?
干杯
Cheers.
那几个女孩一起请的
From the girls,all of them.
谢谢
Thanks.
我…
I…
坐吧
Sit down.
你是消防员?
A fireman,huh?
对,我不想…
Yeah,I’m not really…
原来是已婚的消防员
Ah,a married fireman.
没错
Yeah.
管他的,怎么称呼你?
What the hell! What do they call you?
弗兰克
Frank.
74管区,凶案组
7-4. Homicide.
对,是我
Yeah,it’s me.
别开玩笑了
You’re kiddin’.
等一下,拼给我听
Hold on. Spell that for me.
好,谢谢你,马里欧
Okay. Thanks,Mario.
好运来了!
Our lucky break.
根据牙医纪录死者是玛丽·费奈利
Mario ID’d the dental. Her name’s Mary Finelli.
一九六八年四月十六日失踪
Reported missing April 16,1968.
四月十六日?
April 16?
这表示她是第一个被害人
That means she was the first.
通常凶手第一次会找熟人下手
Which means he probably knew her.
这件案子又起死回生了
This case just got hot.
不见了,没凯莉·雷诺兹的档案
She’s gone. Carrie Reynolds isn’t in here.
谁?
Who?
他办到了
He did it.
凯莉·雷诺兹还活得好好的,爸
Carrie Reynolds is alive and well,Dad.
我真该死
I’ll be damned.
你看见他了吗?
Did you see him?
没有
No.
知道他是谁吗?
Figure who he is?
我搞砸了
No,I messed up.
一直陪她聊天,怕她离开视线
I kept talking to her. I was afraid to let her out of my sight.
凶手想必是放弃了
Whoever it was, he must’ve backed off.
没关系
That’s okay.
我们会逮到他的,一定行得通
We’re gonna get him. This is gonna work.
希望如此,你还有什么线索?
I hope so. What else you got?
案情有发展,找到第一名死者
We caught a break. Found his first victim.
她的名字是玛丽·费奈利
Her name is Mary Finelli.
谢谢你,沙利文太太
Thank you,Mrs Sullivan.
等一下,约翰…茱莉亚?
Hang on a sec,John.Jules,
我想请你跟一个人聊聊
there’s somebody I want you to talk to,okay?
记得我提过的约翰吗?
Remember I told you about this guy John?
向他打声招呼吧
I want you to say hello to him.
约翰
John,
我还在
Yeah.
向内人茱莉亚打声招呼吧
say hello to my wife,Julia.

Hi.
约翰,弗兰克说你是警♥察♥
Hi,John. Frank tells me you’re a cop.
对啊
Yeah,that’s right.
我六岁大的儿子常说
My six-year-old keeps telling us
从大联盟退休之后要当警♥察♥
he wants to be a policeman right after he retires from the majors.
他生日时我们送他警徽和哨子
We bought him a badge and whistle for his birthday.
我记得小时候常玩警♥察♥捉小偷
I remember. I used to play cops and robbers…
我妈都不肯买♥♥玩具枪给我
but you… my mom wouldn’t let me have a toy gun.
我和你妈一定很谈得来
Sounds like your mom and I would get along.
对,她很特别,我以她为傲
Yeah,she’s pretty special. I’m real proud of her.
她一定也以你这警♥察♥儿子为傲
Bet she’s proud of you,too, being a cop and all.
希望如此,希望她知道我爱她
I hope so. I hope she knows how much I love her.
她一定知道
Oh,she knows.
妈妈都知道小孩有多爱她们
Moms always know how much their kids love them.
就算小孩很少说出口也一样
Even if they don’t tell them all the time like they should.
我得走了,很高兴能跟你聊天
Well,I gotta go. It was good talking to you,John.
我也是
Yeah,you too.
我想用爸爸的无线电
I wanna talk on Daddy’s radio.
好啊,队长
Okay,Chief,go ahead.
好了,甜心,跟约翰道晚安
Sweetheart,say good night to John.
晚安,约翰
Good night,John.
晚安,队长
Good night there,Chief.
睡觉时间到了
Okay,guys. Bedtime.
我也要用无线电讲话
No,I wanna talk on the radio,too.
好,戈登,你过来
All right,Gordo,come here.
戈登,再两分钟就要睡觉了
Gordo,two minutes,then bedtime.
我是太空牛仔
This is the space cowboy.
来自地球环游星际的旅人
I’m an intergalactic traveler from the federation planet Earth.
戈登?
Gordo?
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name,mister?
戈登,我是耶诞老公公
Listen,Gordo…my name is Santa Claus.
我要送你一份最大的耶诞礼物
And I’m going to give you the biggest Christmas present you ever had.
那我应该先告诉你地址
I better give you my address then.
不必了,这件事很重要
No,don’t worry about it. Now,this is important.
有个字你要永远记住…雅虎
Something you got to remember for a long time. Yahoo.
那是什么?
What’s that?
这是一个神奇的字
It’s a magic word. It’s like…
就像咒语一样,不过更好
It’s like abracadabra,but even better.
你念念看…雅虎
Try it out,kid. Yahoo.
雅虎
Yahoo.
就是这样念,太空牛仔
You got it,space cowboy.
好了,戈登,两分钟到了
Gordo,your two minutes are up.
快上楼去写下来
Now go upstairs and write it down.
好的,耶诞老公公
Okay,mister.I mean,Santa.
我们走吧
Come on.
先别走,约翰,我马上回来
Let’s go. Stay there,John. I’ll be right back.
我们上楼吧
Upstairs.
茱莉亚,还有一个马上送过来
Jules,got a live one down here coming your way.
小队长?
Yeah,Chief?
你还在吗?
You still there?
我还在,接下来怎么做?
What do we do now?
好,西西·柯拉克
Okay,Sissy Clark.
格林威治街423号♥
423 Greenwich Street.
等一下
Hang on,hang on.
说吧
Go ahead.
西西·柯拉克
Sissy Clark.
格林威治街423号♥
423 Greenwich Street,
2E栋公♥寓♥,明天
apartment 2E,tomorrow.
好,2E栋公♥寓♥
Okay,2E.
护士
Nurse.
好的
Okay.
在西63街的”万花筒”
Moonlights as a cocktail waitress
兼♥职♥担任鸡尾酒女侍
at the Kaleidoscope on West 63rd.
凌晨两点下班
Left work at 2 a. M…
两点十五到五点之间死于住处
was killed in her apartment between 2:15 and 5:00.
我记下来了
Okay,I got it.
爸,我不知道还要多久时间
Dad,I don’t know how long this thing is gonna keep workin’.
也不知道能否再连上线
Or if we’ll be able to talk again.
你一定要小心
Just be careful.
很高兴你找到了她,警探
I’m happy you found her,Detective.
确定之后就安心多了
It makes it easier now, to know for sure.
(日记)
(è???)
能否暂借一下,费利太太?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!